Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 05-10-2016, 02:59 PM   #21
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
What video do you mean?
3 and a half hour video taped at The Ranch.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 07:24 PM   #22
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
I am now unconvinced that those giving him information are sincere. He's been let down too many times with the dates that didn't come to pass.
Exactly. Claiming nibiru would appear in our skies earlier this year and it just never happened, only for his followers to have to use all sorts of excuses to explain this away rather than face the fact that he was wrong.
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 03:21 AM   #23
takhisis

Yeah the guy is a con man with a good message, my friend organizes Alex's webinars hes actually having one this friday.. and from what my friend tells me , Alex is a very greedy man , out there for the money is making off these webinars, will post a link to it before friday! nm heres the link now http://www.alexcollier.org/ i used to believe him but i think he is full of shit now

Last edited by takhisis; 06-10-2016 at 03:23 AM.
takhisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 12:39 PM   #24
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by takhisis View Post
Yeah the guy is a con man with a good message, my friend organizes Alex's webinars hes actually having one this friday.. and from what my friend tells me , Alex is a very greedy man , out there for the money is making off these webinars, will post a link to it before friday! nm heres the link now http://www.alexcollier.org/ i used to believe him but i think he is full of shit now
There is money to be made in any area and if you can come up with something that keeps people looking for something they feel emtpy without then you can make a killing.
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 08:38 PM   #25
saturn010

Alex Collier to me albeit not having watched or followed him much is in the same category of judgement as Steven Greer, They have both done a lot of good work for the community with lots of interesting material to share with us, They both take different stand points respectively with what they are trying to get across to us which still makes them both somewhat credible albeit they may be on some sort of character building insinuation role determining the credibility of their material they share with us outlining the fact that yes indeed they could candy coat their material they share with us with some key factored in lies to further make information more interesting, I know when I share my valuable information about Reptilians and the Grays with respects to my awareness of other racial beings across the Universe, I always tell my episodes and accounts/storys with truths only and no lies, other then what you may perceive to be a lie due to inaccurate information supplied regarded by guestimates I deployed upon oneself with not knowing the racial standards up to date having all accounts been told by me to appear to be truthful, I am Reptilian I am from Alpha Draconis originally born on this planet as a Draconian/Reptilian Humanoid, so I am more than confident that the information I share with everyone on these community based forums to be truthful, open, honest and loyal, That's the sort of Reptilian I am, All of us Reps take different roles on this planet as do other races across the Universe, But I know my role all to well and I hope the information I choose to share with people about Reptilians and Grays to be an enjoyable experience for all of those who choose to read my information, Its quite easy when it boils down to it, You use your conscious awareness of the Universe and other Races you are aware of and you speak on behalf of them to the best of your ability using your knowledge and awareness of how they operate all non invasively and respective of the other beings I speak about, I hope I have never said anything out of line that the other beings I talk to and speak for leading to negative impact and judgement across the board on me as an individual Reptilian being but I understand the race whole heardetly!

Heres why:

"Well In the jungle you got the class of lizards which is know as "Reptilia" and then you got the beings themselves which are known as "Reptilians" So when you take the word "Reptilia" and then you add an "n" onto the end of it and you get "Reptilian" Reptilians come from Lizards.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptile"

Below is a photo of me in my Native Alpha State.

Peace.

Brad.

Last edited by saturn010; 06-10-2016 at 08:46 PM.
saturn010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 09:29 AM   #26
truth seeker 09

Default 9/11 attacks

So Collier's prediction about the 9/11 attacks was just a lucky guess?

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=111414
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 09:28 PM   #27
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by takhisis View Post
Are you a shill?
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2016, 12:15 AM   #28
jamesharkin

I am the creator of Alex Collier's website and the webinar series. As far as I am aware the webinars are Alex's sole source of regular income. The income he receives from the live webinars and the video-on-demand keep a roof over his head and food in his belly. I cannot see a problem with this. David Icke offers a weekly "podcast" and charges for this, as far as I am concerned it is the same thing.

Regards

James Harkin
On behalf of AlexCollier.org and AlexCollierOnline.com
jamesharkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2016, 02:30 AM   #29
anubist800

Honestly i don't know.... Ours experiences are each uniques. I mean if he meet them and have a good experiences good for him but he have well to say what he have to say , peoples will get no understanding of what he say time they don't have experience it to. That's how i see the situation.
anubist800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2016, 03:01 AM   #30
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesharkin View Post
I am the creator of Alex Collier's website and the webinar series.
Regards
James Harkin
On behalf of AlexCollier.org and AlexCollierOnline.com
James !! Perhaps you can address Alex's unbelievably poor record when it comes to predictions .... I know he says 'nothings for sure' and 'these are the indications' but in one string of over a dozen predictions he prefaces with "these predictions have an 80-100% certainty" and none of them came true ....

Most of his material is not within our scope to comment on , all we can judge him by are his predictions... it don't look good!
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2016, 08:12 AM   #31
aura

"Is Alex Collier a real UFO contactee?"

This is a pointless poll, being that only Alex himself can proof whether he is a "real UFO contactee," so far no evidence has ever been provided, like the rest nothing but endless stories.
aura is offline   Reply With Quote