Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 11-01-2016, 09:10 PM   #41
zephiloyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiyoken View Post
Shit! That's some Saturn, Illuminati and Satanic symbolism right there. With a video like that, he deserved what was coming to him (foreshadowing?), its horrendous, possessive, manipulative, 'dark/black' magic like, lol. These music videos nowadays are atrocious.
The video is about his death for goodness sake, it is going to look a bit dark!

Last edited by zephiloyd; 11-01-2016 at 09:12 PM.
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 09:18 PM   #42
culturecreators

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i'm amazed how people fawn over these idols and how they all rush out to buy their stuff after they die thereby helping to fill the coffers of the illuminati record companies and their tavistock handlers

The system gives people their idols
Hi everyone
I can confirm that the system does indeed give us our "stars" to follow. I was told long ago by those in the know that you could be the most talented person alive but would never attain fame and fortune unless THEY wanted you. I could have been famous myself because I had connections and backing but I turned down a modelling career and a singing career because even at a young age I knew it would be a complete sell out of body and soul.
I also had a young child at the time and wanted only to be a full time mother to him, I have never regretted those decisions.

Quote: The later part of a wise man's life is taken up in curing the follies, prejudices and false opinions he had contracted in the former. Swift.
culturecreators is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 09:19 PM   #43
porridge
Banned

Creepy Satanists rule.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 09:26 PM   #44
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
Creepy Satanists rule.
If you genuinely mean that then please, take your findings or your fears to the authorities, and file your reports.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 09:32 PM   #45
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
If you genuinely mean that then please, take your findings or your fears to the authorities, and file your reports.
The authorities lol

Study some symbolism then watch that "blackstar" video again...seriously.
Old 11-01-2016, 09:45 PM   #46
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
The authorities lol

Study some symbolism then watch that "blackstar" video again...seriously.
There are loads of people who've seen that video (nearly 7 million on youtube, and probably much more elsewhere) who don't exactly see it as you do, but I suppose they must all be creepy satanists too. Ooh, there's a lot of 'em about!
Old 11-01-2016, 10:10 PM   #47
porridge
Banned

Quote:
There are loads of people who've seen that video (nearly 7 million on youtube, and probably much more elsewhere) who don't exactly see it as you do, but I suppose they must all be creepy satanists too. Ooh, there's a lot of 'em about!
Your reply of go to the authorities really shows where you are at with all this.

Enjoy his music like everyone else just dont actually wonder wtf he is really on about in his video. Like the majority of subliminal videos from the music industry or Hollyweird.
Old 11-01-2016, 10:31 PM   #48
triplej

So Bowie was a Tavistock, Paedo, Saturnalian change agent up to his neck in Cabal skullduggery?

I don't think you could be any further from the truth and this non evidenced bullshit is highly disrespectful.
triplej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 06:34 AM   #49
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Your reply of go to the authorities really shows where you are at with all this.

Enjoy his music like everyone else just dont actually wonder wtf he is really on about in his video. Like the majority of subliminal videos from the music industry or Hollyweird.
First of all, let's be clear - as for 'where I'm at', you don't know me, and I don't know you, porridge.

Although I'll say one thing - if I was as truly serious and sincere about the allegations made of certain people, then I would go to the police, mount a proper campaign etc. I'm more than aware that most of those who go to those lengths find themselves obstructed on various levels but I wouldn't sit and fester. For instance, recently a former ITV high profile presenter (Ian Brown's former schoolteacher) was found guilty of abuse. That outcome was the result of people going through the correct process - better than someone who just sit downs behind a computer and spams Facebook groups with their claims (as one person on this thread has said).

So, I'm sorry if you want to glibly have anyone down that disagrees with you as 'creepy satanists' based upon what boils down to a difference in aesthetic tastes, and not being as hyper-paranoid as you reckon we should all be. I reckon even if Bowie had been in that video picking daffodils all the way through, it would be seen as 'Illuminati symbolism'.

And I wonder when the people so appalled by what they call 'satanism' in videos are going to stop actually watching them? When are they going to stop analysing them in all their minutiae? It's like the Spanish Inquisition sometimes. When are they going to stop accusing anyone of being apologists, or asleep, or sheep, just because they really don't share their superstitious and morbid addiction to finding "the latest satan"? Just stop watching them, and don't make the immature presumption that anyone who doesn't share your view about them is lesser than you.

Last edited by decode reality; 12-01-2016 at 07:31 AM.
Old 12-01-2016, 09:11 AM   #50
markgobell

Quote:

First of all, let's be clear - as for 'where I'm at', you don't know me, and I don't know you, porridge.

Although I'll say one thing - if I was as truly serious and sincere about the allegations made of certain people, then I would go to the police, mount a proper campaign etc. I'm more than aware that most of those who go to those lengths find themselves obstructed on various levels but I wouldn't sit and fester. For instance, recently a former ITV high profile presenter (Ian Brown's former schoolteacher) was found guilty of abuse. That outcome was the result of people going through the correct process - better than someone who just sit downs behind a computer and spams Facebook groups with their claims (as one person on this thread has said).

So, I'm sorry if you want to glibly have anyone down that disagrees with you as 'creepy satanists' based upon what boils down to a difference in aesthetic tastes, and not being as hyper-paranoid as you reckon we should all be. I reckon even if Bowie had been in that video picking daffodils all the way through, it would be seen as 'Illuminati symbolism'.

And I wonder when the people so appalled by what they call 'satanism' in videos are going to stop actually watching them? When are they going to stop analysing them in all their minutiae? It's like the Spanish Inquisition sometimes. When are they going to stop accusing anyone of being apologists, or asleep, or sheep, just because they really don't share their superstitious and morbid addiction to finding "the latest satan"? Just stop watching them, and don't make the immature presumption that anyone who doesn't share your view about them is lesser than you.

Hello decode reality

For me, it's difficult to take your "go the cops" line seriously.

I take it you are being serious and your suggestion is based on some notion that the police & "authorities" would take anyone seriously.

I'd suggest that the more likely outcome would be to be called a nutcase.

You say that you are aware of all the other cases where the police actually do have solid evidence of malfeasance, yet fail to investigate etc, cover up etc.

So, with respect, at best, I suggest your idea is tad naive ...

I'd say you may well be emotionally connected / reacting to Bowie's death in some way, which, of course, is understandable.

So, I can see the emotional base for your objections.

You may benefit from realising and accepting likewise, that others are not ...

People are looking for clues ...

One of the major problems is that they don't have all of the necessary tools to find those clues ...

So, they offer comment on that which is readily available ... and easy to counter / dismiss ...

Bowie's death yields a 3x 777 relationship from his birth.

Which, even for me, is simply gobsmacking, can't recall seeing that before ...

Especially when one considers, the apparent "random timing of a cancer death" ...

For me, nuff said ...

Should I "go to the cops" with that do you think ?

I've been posting this stuff for years.

Do you think that the cops / Mi5 / CIA et al are all unaware ?

I mean we know our beloved internet is monitored, lives could have been saved ...

Also, your appeals to ridicule are just that, fallacious ...

Last edited by markgobell; 12-01-2016 at 09:50 AM.
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 10:02 AM   #51
moritz

Quote:
Originally Posted by markgobell View Post
I can understand where youre coming from, on the balance of probabilites, if you involve the police you'll probably end up dealing with incompetance, corruption or a cover up.

But its all just a part of the game, you have to retain the moral high ground, and when the police fail to act, you have the justification (and evidence) to expose them to

It comes down to evidence that you can make available to others, and the problem is rumours circulated via social media arent really evidence

I'm sure many legally underage girls slept with famous people in the 70's it was just how things were, and its dangerous to apply todays standards to historical cases.
moritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 10:36 AM   #52
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Hello decode reality

I take it you are being serious and your suggestion is based on some notion that the police & "authorities" would take anyone seriously.

I'd suggest that the more likely outcome would be to be called a nutcase.

You say that you are aware of all the other cases where the police actually do have solid evidence of malfeasance, yet fail to investigate etc, cover up etc.

So, with respect, at best, I suggest your idea is tad naive ...

I'd say you may well be emotionally connected / reacting to Bowie's death in some way, which, of course, is understandable.

So, I can see the emotional base for your objections.

You may benefit from realising and accepting likewise, that others are not ...

People are looking for clues ...

One of the major problems is that they don't have all of the necessary tools to find those clues ...

So, they offer comment on that which is readily available ... and easy to counter / dismiss ...

Bowie's death yields a 3x 777 relationship from his birth.

Which, even for me, is simply gobsmacking, can't recall seeing that before ...

Especially when one considers, the apparent "random timing of a cancer death" ...

For me, nuff said ...

Should I "go to the cops" with that do you think ?

I've been posting this stuff for years.

Do you think that the cops / Mi5 / CIA et al are all unaware ?

I mean we know our beloved internet is monitored, lives could have been saved ...

Also, your appeals to ridicule are just that ...

I would be making exactly the same observations had it been another person. As a matter of fact, I have done so many times since being a part of this forum.

(I really hate to go into this next part, on what should be just a thread about a guy's music, but I feel some of the conspiracy innuendo need to be addressed)

I raised the issue of how the TV presenter Fred Talbot was found guilty of abuse. His victims clearly went through the correct legal process and thankfully, they were successful. Yes, it CAN happen. Yet according to you, anyone who even suggests that kind of procedure is 'not to be taken seriously'. They achieved more by their actions than simply posting things online. So, I say again, if you're wholly convinced of what you've found online in terms of 'clues', then nothing is stopping you from taking it further.

Like I say, if you find particular artists' music to be so abhorrent, then no-one is putting a gun to your head to watch them. I'm sorry but I don't go in for the kind of witch hunts, vigilantism and unproven speculation masquerading as 'truth' that have infested the so-called 'alternative' media.
Old 12-01-2016, 10:59 AM   #53
moritz

Quote:
I raised the issue of how the TV presenter Fred Talbot was found guilty of abuse. His victims clearly went through the correct legal process and thankfully, they were successful..
Clearly there are successful prosecutions, and I'd probably argue that in the current climate, police seam to have an unhealthy interest in historical allegations against certain individuals, even when evidence suggests that those allegations may in fact be completely untrue !

I do think that a fair point is being made regarding the double standards that are being applied by many with respect to historic child abuse, some celebraties are demonized, whilst others seam to get a free pass.
moritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 11:04 AM   #54
porridge
Banned

Quote:

For a start I didnt know being a creepy satanist was a crime so why would I want to go to the authorites about it??
The media is infested with creepy Satanists, youre in the business surely you know this already?

See I find this forum hilarious sometimes with people that are either totally ignorant David Icke fan boys who read a few books & think they are awake or know exactly what im talking about as I have met many an occultist try & play down information on here, same as you will get with other religious peeps who want to silence you.

But just incase you really are that in the dark on this, like I said go watch his video "blackstar" & try for a second to see what he is trying to put across.
As in David Icke "Moon Matrix". What does "Lazarus Blackstar" actually mean? & why are all these FREAKS pushing it?
Like the majority of other mainstream musicans out there & movies that are throwing estoteric agendas in the publics faces subliminally..
The majority are totally clueless about.

Im not a believer in all this shit but sure as hell know when its being thrown in my face "Decode Reality".
Old 12-01-2016, 11:16 AM   #55
markgobell

Quote:

I would be making exactly the same observations had it been another person. As a matter of fact, I have done so many times since being a part of this forum.

(I really hate to go into this next part, on what should be just a thread about a guy's music, but I feel some of the conspiracy innuendo need to be addressed)

I raised the issue of how the TV presenter Fred Talbot was found guilty of abuse. His victims clearly went through the correct legal process and thankfully, they were successful. Yes, it CAN happen. Yet according to you, anyone who even suggests that kind of procedure is 'not to be taken seriously'. They achieved more by their actions than simply posting things online. So, I say again, if you're wholly convinced of what you've found online in terms of 'clues', then nothing is stopping you from taking it further.

Like I say, if you find particular artists' music to be so abhorrent, then no-one is putting a gun to your head to watch them. I'm sorry but I don't go in for the kind of witch hunts, vigilantism and unproven speculation masquerading as 'truth' that have infested the so-called 'alternative' media.

So, in addition to, appeals to ridicule, we now have "moving the goalposts" too.

I didn't suggest, nor did I perceive that anyone else was suggesting not going to the police with evidence.

Correct me if I have this wrong, but it appeared that you were advising those who found suspicious symbolism and the like to go to the police, which is an entirely different thing altogether.

Did the Fred Talbot witnesses take their symbolism suspicions to the police ?

Quite why you are now arguing for something other than your point before, is a mystery ...

I see also, that you and others have, unsurprisingly ignored that which I consider to be suspicious & incriminating, the very stuff you appear to be suggesting should be taken to the police ...

Last edited by markgobell; 12-01-2016 at 11:29 AM.
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 11:18 AM   #56
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by moritz View Post
Clearly there are successful prosecutions, and I'd probably argue that in the current climate, police seam to have an unhealthy interest in historical allegations against certain individuals, even when evidence suggests that those allegations may in fact be completely untrue !

I do think that a fair point is being made regarding the double standards that are being applied by many with respect to historic child abuse, some celebraties are demonized, whilst others seam to get a free pass.
I think one of the things I question is the timing of the diatribes against Bowie posted by some in this thread. For a number of weeks last year, there was a very busy Bowie thread on the Entertainment forum; it was always at the head of that forum. Very few people, if any, stepped forward with illuminati claims. Certainly no-one posted anything to do with accusations of abuse. The man dies, and all of a sudden, they're on this thread.

Giving that, it makes me wonder if their sole motivation was just to scoff at anyone who liked his music (such a 'thought crime').
Old 12-01-2016, 11:23 AM   #57
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
So, in addition to, appeals to ridicule, we now have "moving the goalposts" too.

I didn't suggest, nor did I perceive that anyone else was suggesting not going to the police with evidence.

Correct me if I have this wrong, but it appeared that you were advising those who found suspicious symbolism and the like to go to the police, which is an entirely different thing altogether.

Did the Fred Talbot witnesses take their symbolism suspicions to the police ?

Quite why you are now arguing for something other than your point before, is a mystery ...

I see also, that you and others have, unsurprisngly ignored that which I consider to be suspicious & incriminating, the very stuff you appear to be suggesting should be taken to the police.
I can see there's little point discussing this further but before I leave you, I'll just repeat what I said to you in my initial response.

Quote:
So, I say again, if you're wholly convinced of what you've found online in terms of 'clues', then nothing is stopping you from taking it further.
Ta ta.
Old 12-01-2016, 11:37 AM   #58
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
For a start I didnt know being a creepy satanist was a crime so why would I want to go to the authorites about it??
The media is infested with creepy Satanists, youre in the business surely you know this already?

See I find this forum hilarious sometimes with people that are either totally ignorant David Icke fan boys who read a few books & think they are awake or know exactly what im talking about as I have met many an occultist try & play down information on here, same as you will get with other religious peeps who want to silence you.

But just incase you really are that in the dark on this, like I said go watch his video "blackstar" & try for a second to see what he is trying to put across.
As in David Icke "Moon Matrix". What does "Lazarus Blackstar" actually mean? & why are all these FREAKS pushing it?
Like the majority of other mainstream musicans out there & movies that are throwing estoteric agendas in the publics faces subliminally..
The majority are totally clueless about.

Im not a believer in all this shit but sure as hell know when its being thrown in my face "Decode Reality".
While I accept some of those videos disturb you, please understand that not everyone shares your angst. Also, whatever your assumptions, I'm very informed on symbolism and I don't use it to fuel my fears, which you and many others seem to be doing. I'd rather use symbolism as a way of empowering.

As for my earlier post, you made a vague comment "Creepy satanists rule" and I responded in some detail, so I won't elaborate any further.

Last edited by decode reality; 12-01-2016 at 11:42 AM.
Old 12-01-2016, 11:56 AM   #59
porridge
Banned

Quote:
While I accept some of those videos disturb you, please understand that not everyone shares your angst. Also, whatever your assumptions, I'm very informed on symbolism and I don't use it to fuel my fears, which you and many others seem to be doing. I'd rather use symbolism as a way of empowering.

As for my earlier post, you made a vague comment "Creepy satanists rule" and I responded in some detail, so I won't elaborate any further.
So you are an occultist then.

Glad you amditted it.

Creepy Satanists rule!
Old 12-01-2016, 01:00 PM   #60
ronisron
Inactive

Bowie has previously written about Crowley, the occult and symbology has always been a part of his gig, and he happily played along with the when they were pushing gender bending and a new sexuality in the early '70's. Bowie was one of those guys that was almost at the end of his chances when he put out Space Oddity, and that wasn't exactly a classic when it came out, but it had enough notoriety to float him until the big success of Ziggy. He tried a million things prior to Ziggy.... and luckily found something that stuck. He wanted to be just like Anthony Newley at one time.... admittedly. His words.

For anyone to make it in this business, you have to compromise. You have to let go of ideals, and you have to learn how the big fish operate. Bowie was in the game for longer than most and was massively successful. He generated a ton of income. An "Illuminati" artist? I would say so. Was he "In the know"? I would have to agree with that too. He was playing that game right up until the end if Blackstar is any indication. Not to mention the timing of his death after an 18 month battle with cancer that no one seemed to know about. He's either dead, or fulfilled the obligations of his contract and is free to ride off into the sunset and live out his actual life as David Jones. He's an actor, and we all know he's comfortable in makeup.

But as it stands David Bowie is dead. He was interesting.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote