Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David's Political Campaign - Archive

Old 02-07-2008, 10:26 AM   #1
jamesk
Inactive

Default Why David Davis refused to Debate? The Lizards

I think that David Davis is a good and brave man to do what he is doing. I imagine that he would have loved to debate with a globally well known person like David Icke, on maters that are so important to him and to everyone.

So, why did he refuse?

I imagine that its this "lizards rule the world" label that has put him off. He may have felt that a debate with someone who thinks this would turn him into a laughing stock. With the best will in the world, David Davis can not be associated with this, as he would then lose all credibility.

Is it time for David Icke to drop the "lizards rule the world" nonesense? Should his friends, readers and collegues make it clear to him that this is not the way to spread the message?

If you take 100 people, tell them in the most persuasive way possible that "lizards rule the world", you'll get very little interest. A few may believe you for a while, but most will soon leave thinking that you are a nutter. Fewer the 1% would vote for you.

If, on the other hand, you tell them about the erosion of civil liberties, the big brother police state, the draconian legislations, the EU supersates taking away local power, etc, then you'll likely 99% of the people voting for you.

When I was a computing undergraduate in 1982, there was some concern about the use of computers and future databases that could be used against the public interest. This led to the passing of The Data Protection Act, that severly limited what companies and Governments could do with personal data and what data could be held on computers.

Today this has changed, evenn though there is a huge public concern about civil liberties and the Big brother police state, 1000's time more then in the 80's. But this can be changed. Look at how that guy, forget his name, who mobalised and got the "No" vote in Ireland, when all the political parties, all the media, and all the companies were campaigning for a "Yes".

Last edited by jamesk; 02-07-2008 at 10:28 AM.
jamesk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:34 AM   #2
steevo
Inactive

I think that the reason David Davis doesnt want to debate it with Icke is because Icke, like someone else has already said on here, would wipe the floor with him. David Davis does not want to discuss the bigger picture. He is a typical politician IN MY OPINION who will discuss only what is on HIS (and "their" agenda) and will discuss nothing more.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:38 AM   #3
kweli

[QUOTE=jamesk;406249]I think that David Davis is a good and brave man to do what he is doing. QUOTE]

I stopped reading at your very first sentence lol.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:41 AM   #4
jamesk
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kweli View Post
I stopped reading at your very first sentence lol.
I don't know him, but anyone that resigns to take a public stand against the police state is good in my opinion.
jamesk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:43 AM   #5
tinmenace

Erm, lizards?

Why are you perpetuating a lie? He's not called them lizards. Why are you spreading disinfo? What is your agenda?

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 11:01 AM   #6
infinite i

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
Erm, lizards?

Why are you perpetuating a lie? He's not called them lizards. Why are you spreading disinfo? What is your agenda?

I always say lizards whats the big deal? Dont think its disinfo I mean lizards are reptiles arent they? I dont think he has an agenda, do you really think jamesk has a suspicious agenda by saying bloody lizards??? I think it probably is to do with the lizards plus as someone said on the other thread hed wipe the floor with him.

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 11:09 AM   #7
sorath

I am not 100% on the reptilians thing myself but then again most politicians are christians and nobody thinks them to be nutters and they believe in an invisable man in the clouds ffs. I hate the glaring double standards in society. its ok for the majority to believe in a ridiculous monotheistic religion like christianity but have a different view regarding other dimensional beings and you are a nutter. This is one of the reasons why we are heading quickly towards a police state in my opinion. Rant Over!

"…why should we not calmly and patiently review our own thoughts, and thoroughly examine and see what these appearances in us really are?"
sorath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 11:15 AM   #8
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmt head View Post
I always say lizards whats the big deal? Dont think its disinfo I mean lizards are reptiles arent they? I dont think he has an agenda, do you really think jamesk has a suspicious agenda by saying bloody lizards??? I think it probably is to do with the lizards plus as someone said on the other thread hed wipe the floor with him.
It misrepresents what David has ACTUALLY said. It's deceptive, and anyone misquoting what David has said is deceptive and apparently agenda-driven (...and apparently don't comprehend his message at all).

The reason people don't want to debate David is because they don't want to answer difficult questions. They don't want to be put on the spot and they sure don't want a can of worms opened publicly. THAT's why. It has nothing to do with "reptoids" or "lizards" - which sound like creatures from a bad B-movie, and are not part of the information that David is trying to convey.

If you'd kept up with his research and his evolving understanding of the nature of multi-dimensional entities, you too might understand it. But woe is you...apparently.

Last edited by tinmenace; 02-07-2008 at 01:51 PM. Reason: added what's in parenthesis
Old 02-07-2008, 11:53 AM   #9
tootrue

the vibration has been broken
your consciousness will now reach to the 'new' vibe
We are not sure if/when the vibration would get 'repared'

Take care
We are taking care of the Changes of vibe
Old 02-07-2008, 12:00 PM   #10
hirschfelder

It always annoys me when some no-mark on the internet say stuff like,

"Is it time for Icke to drop the lizard nonsense"

For one, clearly Icke doesn't think it's nonsense. He happens to believe our reality is being manipulated extra-dimensionally and he happens to believe that those manipulators have a reptilian aspect to them. He has every right to include this information in his work. NOBODY is obliged to believe it

Why should he dumb down his research and his information? Could you really respect him if he believed this, but chose not to say it, just so he could appeal to the lowest comon denominator?

We'd have another fucking Michael Moore on our hands if Icke started tailoring his information to appeal to those idiots who choose to label that which they can't understand, "nonsense"

I don't want someone like Icke being selective with his research. I want him to be sincere and honest, regardless if some people think it's "nonsense"

JamesK, my advice to you is to ignore the "nonsense" if you consider it so. But don't dictate to David Icke what he should and shouldn't talk about just because of your prejudices

You'll never write a book or have people pay to hear your research, but if you ever do THEN you can decide what's said.

And if it's so easy to get 99% of the people to vote for you, why don't YOU stand in the Haltemprice and Howdon by-election? Or is sitting on the internet calling things "nonsense" the extent of your involvement?

I only clicked on this thread because I thought the title had some bearing on reality. I didn't know some thick twat had just made it up

"I imagine that its this "lizards rule the world" label that has put him off"

Fortunately we have people doing proper research, we don't have to rely on some fucknut's imagination
Old 02-07-2008, 12:16 PM   #11
largejack

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmt head View Post

Well said:

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 12:29 PM   #12
gremlin

david davis would crap himself if he got into a debate with icky, he knows it and we know it.

david davies ego is so big he would simply just do what all egos do, laugh and say david icke is mad.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 12:34 PM   #13
romas

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorath View Post
I am not 100% on the reptilians thing myself but then again most politicians are christians and nobody thinks them to be nutters and they believe in an invisable man in the clouds ffs. I hate the glaring double standards in society. its ok for the majority to believe in a ridiculous monotheistic religion like christianity but have a different view regarding other dimensional beings and you are a nutter. This is one of the reasons why we are heading quickly towards a police state in my opinion. Rant Over!

Wise words.
Above the planet on a wing and a prayer, My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air. Across the clouds I see my shadow fly. Out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night.
There's no sensation to compare with this. Suspended animation, a state of bliss.
romas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 12:37 PM   #14
romas

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirschfelder View Post
It always annoys me when some no-mark on the internet say stuff like,

"Is it time for Icke to drop the lizard nonsense"

For one, clearly Icke doesn't think it's nonsense. He happens to believe our reality is being manipulated extra-dimensionally and he happens to believe that those manipulators have a reptilian aspect to them. He has every right to include this information in his work. NOBODY is obliged to believe it

Why should he dumb down his research and his information? Could you really respect him if he believed this, but chose not to say it, just so he could appeal to the lowest comon denominator?

We'd have another fucking Michael Moore on our hands if Icke started tailoring his information to appeal to those idiots who choose to label that which they can't understand, "nonsense"

I don't want someone like Icke being selective with his research. I want him to be sincere and honest, regardless if some people think it's "nonsense"

JamesK, my advice to you is to ignore the "nonsense" if you consider it so. But don't dictate to David Icke what he should and shouldn't talk about just because of your prejudices

You'll never write a book or have people pay to hear your research, but if you ever do THEN you can decide what's said.

And if it's so easy to get 99% of the people to vote for you, why don't YOU stand in the Haltemprice and Howdon by-election? Or is sitting on the internet calling things "nonsense" the extent of your involvement?

I only clicked on this thread because I thought the title had some bearing on reality. I didn't know some thick twat had just made it up

"I imagine that its this "lizards rule the world" label that has put him off"

Fortunately we have people doing proper research, we don't have to rely on some fucknut's imagination

Indeed, getting sick of these reality masters myself, they should just keep their limited viewpoints and stop degrading others.
Above the planet on a wing and a prayer, My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air. Across the clouds I see my shadow fly. Out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night.
There's no sensation to compare with this. Suspended animation, a state of bliss.
romas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 12:50 PM   #15
redhead

Has anybody ever thought that the Lizards could just be a manifestation in another dimension of people in this dimension thinking with there REPTILE brain, because all our leaders show traits of using there reptile brain above there mammal brain and the neocortex.

The reptile brain, also known as the reptilian complex or r complex for short, evolved first. From the reptile brain we get our instinct to survive, fight, flee, gain territory and reproduce. From the reptile brain we get our most basic emotions.

I Quote John Lennon
"I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?"

So who's to say they don't exist in some dimension somewhere?

Last edited by redhead; 02-07-2008 at 12:53 PM.
redhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 01:49 PM   #16
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhead View Post
Has anybody ever thought that the Lizards could just be a manifestation in another dimension of people in this dimension thinking with there REPTILE brain, because all our leaders show traits of using there reptile brain above there mammal brain and the neocortex.

The reptile brain, also known as the reptilian complex or r complex for short, evolved first. From the reptile brain we get our instinct to survive, fight, flee, gain territory and reproduce. From the reptile brain we get our most basic emotions.

I Quote John Lennon
"I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?"

So who's to say they don't exist in some dimension somewhere?
No, they don't think. They have others formulate their opinions for them.

Old 02-07-2008, 01:54 PM   #17
whiterain

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesk View Post
I don't know him, but anyone that resigns to take a public stand against the police state is good in my opinion.
yes its a good staged gesture. you do realise that he is for the death penalty and against the human rights act dont you?

i cant belive they have managed to get people discussing this 42 day detention thing for so long. IT DOESNT MATTER. IF THEY WANT TO KEEP YOU FOR AS LONG AS THEY WANT, THEY WILL. HOW LONG HAVE PEOPLE BEEN LOCKED UP IN GUANTANEMO FOR? HOW LONG IN OTHER 'DETENTION CENTRES'. HOW LONG HAVE THE GUYS THE BRITISH HANDED OVER TO THE US BEEN LOCKED UP ON PRISON SHIPS, TORTURED AND BEATEN FOR. LONGER THAN 42 DAYS I RECKON. sorry for shouting

one of these days i feel like just going round the news rooms and just slapping every news reader until they realise how self indulged, compliant, naive and guilty of hiding the real truth they all are. not that id ever use violence to further my means tho.
whiterain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 02:40 PM   #18
reptileslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorath View Post
Your bang on Sorath you have made a crystal clear point!
reptileslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 02:57 PM   #19
curly

[QUOTE=redhead;406379]Has anybody ever thought that the Lizards could just be a manifestation in another dimension of people in this dimension thinking with there REPTILE brain, because all our leaders show traits of using there reptile brain above there mammal brain and the neocortex.

food for thought,i like that one!
curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 03:13 PM   #20
curly

I think davis will win whatever it's his area and the powers that be know that this isn't any risk for him.they believe in him round there,but i also think david icke throwing his hat in the ring has thrown tptb as they hoped with the compliance of the press to engineer a moral victory for big brother in the newspapers by bringing in ms saward etc,and making us realise how vulnerable to terrorists/criminals etc.Ickey could turn this on it's head,he wasn't even going to mention lizards anyway.
curly is offline   Reply With Quote