Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 11-01-2015, 01:16 PM   #41
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragond View Post
I live in north london, about 15mins away from STamford Hill and have never heard or seen these 'Jewish emergency response' teams. They say they were about during the riots, again living in the area i have never come across it. Besides, isn't it a crime to impersonate/imitate a police officer?

D
Quote:
Local police officers are in contact with Shomrim on a nightly basis and intelligence is regularly passed between the two organisations. “I have a direct line to the robbery squad on my mobile,” says Michael, adding that corresponding with 999 operatives while pursuing a burglary suspect is often slow work.

The Met, for their part, have openly praised the organisation; in March, Stephen Greenhalgh, Deputy Mayor for Policing and Crime, said: “I applaud the work of Shomrim in helping the police to keep neighbourhoods safe.”
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 01:17 PM   #42
sidlittle

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Are you on crack ??? who do you think is behind the failure of any peace talks in the Middle east ??? Orthodox Jews .peaceful Muslims ...FFS grow up love ,this is two groups of opposed (as we are told by the MSM) people coming to gether ,to help each other ...
This is a collaboration between the corrupt police and a private jewish organisation not some multicultural zionist-fighting vigilantes
Old 11-01-2015, 01:26 PM   #43
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidlittle View Post
This is a collaboration between the corrupt police and a private jewish organisation not some multicultural zionist-fighting vigilantes
Working with the Local Mosques ....what part of that is a problem ,you dont want these faiths to support each other ,Only Orthodox Jews are easily recognisable ,I doubt you could pick out an Evil Zionist Banker in the street ,its clear the knuckle Draggers will attack the wrong people ...just like they will attack innocent Muslims who played no part in any "terrorist " attacks .

Am I really on the DI Forum ???
Old 11-01-2015, 01:45 PM   #44
urbanator2

Quote:
Working with the Local Mosques ....what part of that is a problem ,you dont want these faiths to support each other ,Only Orthodox Jews are easily recognisable ,I doubt you could pick out an Evil Zionist Banker in the street ,its clear the knuckle Draggers will attack the wrong people ...just like they will attack innocent Muslims who played no part in any "terrorist " attacks .

Am I really on the DI Forum ???
I think you're missing the bigger picture. It should'nt be allowed no matter what. It's should be old bills job and old bills job only.

It's disgracful and is also double standards. If they were muslim it would be front page news on all uk papers.
urbanator2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 01:56 PM   #45
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanator2 View Post
I think you're missing the bigger picture. It should'nt be allowed no matter what. It's should be old bills job and old bills job only.

It's disgracful and is also double standards. If they were muslim it would be front page news on all uk papers.
But because they are working together is it has not been ...
I think you are missing the point love ...

There have been reports of ,Jewish No Go and Muslim No Go areas ,reported in the "Divide and Conquer" MSM ...but these people united are NOT reported on .
Old 11-01-2015, 01:58 PM   #46
andy1033

^^
But thats always the same. People that do something positive are never shown in a good light.

Look at usa police, i am sure everyday they save black peoples lifes, but very rarely does that ever make the news. The news always fascinates on the negative stories.

Can you imagine how hard it is to be a police person in usa, when every single interaction with the public, is one, where they have to view the public as there murderer. Imagine how stressful that is. The media never show how hard that is, and the public assume its easy. I am sure its very hard to always see every member of the public as the person whom may kill you, and make right decisions always.

Instead of blaming american cops for wrong doing, the society should pull back and ask why the cops view you all as potential murderers always. Americas obsession with killing is amazing.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 11-01-2015 at 02:05 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 02:44 PM   #47
urbanator2

Quote:
But because they are working together is it has not been ...
I think you are missing the point love ...

There have been reports of ,Jewish No Go and Muslim No Go areas ,reported in the "Divide and Conquer" MSM ...but these people united are NOT reported on .
Have you got a link to any article that has any quotes from a follower of Islam who praises the support they have been getting from Shomrim please?
Old 11-01-2015, 02:52 PM   #48
grannie27

Quote:
Have you got a link to any article that has any quotes from a follower of Islam who praises the support they have been getting from Shomrim please?
Jews help guard UK mosques after attacks
Muslims leaders recruit ultra-orthodox neighbourhood patrol to help keep one London area safe after attacks and threats.

Quote:
London, UK - Muslim leaders in an area of north-east London have recruited the help of a police-trained ultra-orthodox Jewish neighbourhood patrol to bolster security following attacks on mosques and threats against Muslim communities in the UK.

The initiative, in the Stamford Hill neighbourhood of Hackney, has seen mosques added to a list of local sites watched over by Shomrim, a volunteer organisation that responds to reports of crime, anti-social behaviour and other incidents in the area and calls itself "the eyes and ears of the police".

"We keep an eye on all the mosques. If we see anything suspicious, we'll take down a car registration number, report it to the police, keep it for intelligence, log the call and hopefully there won't be any trouble," Chaim Hochhauser, Shomrim's supervisor, told Al Jazeera.

Munaf Zeena, chairman of the North London Muslim Community Centre, said the arrangement, under which Shomrim volunteers have also advised the centre on security issues, was prompted by a series of attacks targeting mosques and Muslims since the killing of Lee Rigby, a British soldier, in Woolwich, south London, in May.

Increase in attacks

Police have also reported an increase in anti-Muslim hate crimes, while the far-right English Defence League, which is accused of fomenting Islamophobia, plans to march through the neighbouring borough of Tower Hamlets on September 7.

People just get on with their lives, bring their children up, study their own laws, pray to their God. People walk side by side to the mosque and the synagogue.

- Ian Sharer, Liberal Democrat councillor

"The more evidence we have [of attacks happening], the more vigilant we need to become," Zeena told Al Jazeera.

Stamford Hill is home to Europe's largest community of Haredi Jews. Many arrived as refugees from Nazi-occupied Europe or as Holocaust survivors in the 1930s and 1940s and the fast-expanding population, now estimated at upwards of 20,000 people, is served by its own synagogues, schools and kosher stores.

Yet it is also an area as diverse as any in London. About 14 percent of the population - approximately 34,000 people - of the wider borough of Hackney is Muslim, according to 2011 census figures, with large and long-settled communities from South Asia and Turkey.
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/fea...527769518.html

Last edited by grannie27; 11-01-2015 at 02:53 PM.
Old 11-01-2015, 02:58 PM   #49
urbanator2

Quote:
Muslims leaders recruit ultra-orthodox neighbourhood patrol to help keep one London area safe after attacks and threats.

Thanks. It's actually a great photo, I just hope the sentiments are genuine.
Old 11-01-2015, 03:02 PM   #50
grannie27

Wink

Quote:
Thanks. It's actually a great photo, I just hope the sentiments are genuine.
Thanks yourself ,how refreshing from a poster on here to say that :luv:

I think it is real and thats why the UK MSM have not covered it ...bastards.
Old 11-01-2015, 03:28 PM   #51
kaiser

Quote:

+1

This idea that every culture needs its own police force is sad and a symptom of divide.

i posted this earleir i think its relevant this image came to me in a dream.

For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 11-01-2015 at 03:42 PM.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 04:27 PM   #52
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by carsonking View Post
Their own fucking police cars, (it's to make the Jews feel safe), I don't notice police atheist cars to protect us from all these religious fucking idiots.

I suppose they will have Muslim cars next, to protect them, and we will all be liable for religious hatred if we call them pigs. It's us that need protecting from the religious twats.

I suppose the Christian police will drive in reverse so they can just turn the other cheek and Jehovah's Witness ambulances, which will be just an empty van. Why the fuck do we have to put up with this shit from people with imaginary friends?

Ban religion, it's the problem not the answer.
If you ban it, this will only strengthen it, best not to teach it and in time we can get on with life as nature does.

The Amish have a much better outlook on religion, it is not pushed upon their children until they are given a free choice at the age of 18, to join or abstain.

As long as the missionaries are allowed to freely encourage you and yours at your doorstep the thought of it will never go away.

Last edited by the apprentice; 11-01-2015 at 04:28 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 04:29 PM   #53
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:

Do they have guns, or pepper sprays.
Old 11-01-2015, 04:30 PM   #54
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
The Amish have a much better outlook on religion, it is not pushed upon their children until they are given a free choice at the age of 18, to join or abstain.
I agree that people should if they wish resonate to the religion of there choice, but its not really workable in the world we live. Religions are obsessed with money, so they want families stuck in there religions, so these religions become family ties. We inherit our religious beliefs in effect, when we should resonate to them when we understand it.

Money is the reason why humans do not do this, but i agree it would be best if you could when your a consenting adult, make your own choice.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 11-01-2015 at 04:48 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 04:34 PM   #55
annieapple
Inactive

The Neturei Kartaa are especially opposed to Zionism along with some other orthodox Jews but there is also a growing group of Orthodox Jews known as Hardalim. They are Religious Zionists who moved in their religious observances towards Haredi Judaism. Philosophically, however, they form a part of the Religious Zionist world, and not of the Haredi world.

United Torah Judaism and Shas are the only two Haredi parties in the Israeli Knesset which advocate a halachic state. In addition, even the anti-Zionist Satmar Hasidim do take part in municipal elections in some places, such as the Haredi stronghold of Bnei Brak.

Notably, there is a substantial difference in the positions taken by Ashkenazi and Sephardi Haredim, the latter generally being quite supportive of Zionism.
annieapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 04:43 PM   #56
blue2

Underneath in small print of the Shomrim car it clearly states In Partnership with the Metropolitan Police. They are sharing in the Business of Policing to better protect their own. Jews were given a very bad time from Germany in wartime Europe,need more be said. Who better to understand them than their own kind as very closed guarded communities are the Jews as result of Wars.

Last edited by blue2; 11-01-2015 at 04:45 PM.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 04:54 PM   #57
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
I agree that people should if they wish resonate to the religion of there choice, but its not really workable in the world we live. Religions are obsessed with money, so they want families stuck in them religions, so these religions become family ties.

Money is the reason why humans do not do this, but i agree it would be best if you could when your a consenting adult, make your own choice.
Money is evils main weapon where religion is concerned,

If they never placed the logo on the car in the first place nobody would be any wiser, in doing this they are creating religious segregation once again, and like carsonking, said, this will only create more new departments that are in other paradigms/religions, this has been done to strengthen religion, to bring in the coffers of support through division.

And like the missionary at your doorstep, their jobs is to get you thinking their way, to question them and this done their job is almost complete, if you accept their posters/books on offer, where a smile and a no thank you is their loss.

We can keep pushing people into certain corners, but eventually they will try to go their own way, for freedom from oppression is the greater desire.

Last edited by the apprentice; 11-01-2015 at 05:05 PM.
Old 11-01-2015, 05:06 PM   #58
the apprentice
Inactive

Default Are we already en-route to this in the courts as w

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/m...ty-firms-crime

Private companies could take responsibility for investigating crimes, patrolling neighbourhoods and even detaining suspects under a radical privatisation plan being put forward by two of the largest police forces in the country.

West Midlands and Surrey have invited bids from G4S and other major security companies on behalf of all forces across England and Wales to take over the delivery of a wide range of services previously carried out by the police.

The contract is the largest on police privatisation so far, with a potential value of £1.5bn over seven years, rising to a possible £3.5bn depending on how many other forces get involved.

Also this

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque...R.DOC.doc.html

Last edited by the apprentice; 11-01-2015 at 05:09 PM.
Old 11-01-2015, 05:28 PM   #59
quaere verum

[QUOTE=blue2;1062369010]Underneath in small print of the Shomrim car it clearly states In Partnership with the Metropolitan Police. They are sharing in the Business of Policing to better protect their own. Jews were given a very bad time from Germany in wartime Europe,need more be said. Who better to understand them than their own kind as very closed guarded communities are the Jews as result of Wars.[/QUOTE

Aye, the wars they started.
"All vows [], obligations, oaths, and anathemas, whether called 'ḳonam,' 'ḳonas,' or by any other name, which we may vow, or swear, or pledge, or whereby we may be bound, from this Day of Atonement until the next (whose happy coming we await), we do repent. May they be deemed absolved, forgiven, annulled, and void, and made of no effect; they shall not bind us nor have power over us. The vows shall not be reckoned vows; the obligations shall not be obligatory; nor the oaths be oaths."
quaere verum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 06:07 PM   #60
annieapple
Inactive

I just read about shomrim on wiki and there have been criticisms of them being biased in favour of Jews. They offered to look after the mosques after the Lee Rigby episode - the elephant in the room.

Last edited by annieapple; 11-01-2015 at 07:57 PM.
annieapple is offline   Reply With Quote