Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 22-10-2007, 09:39 AM   #21
gorgeousbutterfly
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiswas View Post
Call him Icke instead of Dave, this is way too informal.
Please one of you don't state all of them please, that is yes-person behaviour.
"all of them" as in his whole name?
gorgeousbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2007, 09:42 AM   #22
suspiria
Inactive

Yes and if Dave knew about a photograph that my mother stumbled upon just last year, no-one would mock his reptilian theory, which on seeing the photo I believe the theory to be total fact. I won't post up here, for obvious reasons, but lets just say its all in the eyes, the woman in the photo, her eyes are completly elliptical, this photo was taken in the '30s or round that time and hasn't been photoshopped as its the original taken by a professional phtographer from that era.

My in laws were taken aback by it as they too believe in Davids reptilian theory/fact

This is no word of a lie.
suspiria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2007, 09:46 AM   #23
suspiria
Inactive

I will call Dave, Dave, as its a name given to anyone called David, where I live this is normal whether or not you know the person or not.

And at my age I don't see why I should stop just because another member suggest otherwise.

Calling the man Dave is a better and warmer term for him considering the work he does.
suspiria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2007, 09:47 AM   #24
tiswas
Banned

Look strider, stop harrassing my truth-seeking please. Why you behave as if you penned these books yourself, and please look after ghosttown forums.
Did you know folks, he banned me for no apperant reason. In forum rules, it states that if I were misbehaving in your mish-mash then I will be banned.
tiswas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2007, 09:50 AM   #25
strider
Inactive

Quote:
Look strider, stop harrassing my truth-seeking please. Why you behave as if you penned these books yourself, and please look after ghosttown forums.
Did you know folks, he banned me for no apperant reason. In forum rules, it states that if I were misbehaving in your mish-mash then I will be banned.
Thanks for a good laugh..

I'm almost glad you came back, although the general section was looking so much more intelligent when you weren't here spewing your nonsense...
strider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2007, 09:56 AM   #26
tiswas
Banned

What happened to the general section in your ghost town, I have a brain which is just as good, if not better than yours. I see two sides of the story, do you? No i thought so, and if you want to see weak threads look elese where on this forum.
Think your God's gift of truthseeking don't you, but you aint.
Old 22-10-2007, 09:59 AM   #27
strider
Inactive

Quote:
What happened to the general section in your ghost town, I have a brain which is just as good, if not better than yours. I see two sides of the story, do you? No i thought so, and if you want to see weak threads look elese where on this forum.
Think your God's gift of truthseeking don't you, but you aint.
I'm really offended... I might report you for being a better 'truth seeker' than me
Old 22-10-2007, 10:01 AM   #28
tiswas
Banned

I've seen your ghosttown of a forum, and I thought what is all this talk about 'shcrooms'. Now I understand, it's to be given to those folk to believe the rubbish.
Old 22-10-2007, 10:09 AM   #29
strider
Inactive

Quote:
I've seen your ghosttown of a forum, and I thought what is all this talk about 'shcrooms'. Now I understand, it's to be given to those folk to believe the rubbish.
ROFL
Old 22-10-2007, 10:35 AM   #30
limelady
Inactive

I've really enjoyed all Dave's books, but the one that I personally loved
the most was Tales From the Time Loop.....its like I had been
waiting for that book to appear and confirm the many things I had
thought myself over a period of many years. I heard much click, click,
clicking as things just all slotted into place for me....made me realise
Dave and I were on the same page about so MANY things.
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2007, 12:02 PM   #31
tiswas
Banned

Dave sounds like the man down the road limelady, it should be Icke which shows that he is this and that.
Old 22-10-2007, 03:38 PM   #32
adimon

The best DI book is the one he will hopefully write in the future, where every fact has citations and corroborations.

I'm not dismissing the fifteen or so books he has written, because I know he spent a lot of time researching and writing them, but much of what he has written is of no value to me because I don't know where it came from or if he made it up.

Come on David, take a little longer on the next one, and use citations...please! 'Ibid' is no good anymore!
"A little boy went out to play. When he opened his door, he saw the world. As he passed through the doorway, he caused a reflection. Evil was born. Evil was born, and followed the boy.....A little girl went out to play. Lost in the marketplace, as if half-born. Then, not through the marketplace - you see that, don't you? - but through the alley behind the marketplace. This is the way to the palace. But it isn't something you remember."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inland_Empire_%28film%29
adimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2007, 05:41 PM   #33
anoninnyc

ibid just means same source as you quoted previously.
anoninnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2007, 06:02 PM   #34
adimon

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoninnyc View Post
ibid just means same source as you quoted previously.
Yes, I know that. He goes overboard on using it. Twenty footnotes, and fifteen Ibids is not a good ratio.
"A little boy went out to play. When he opened his door, he saw the world. As he passed through the doorway, he caused a reflection. Evil was born. Evil was born, and followed the boy.....A little girl went out to play. Lost in the marketplace, as if half-born. Then, not through the marketplace - you see that, don't you? - but through the alley behind the marketplace. This is the way to the palace. But it isn't something you remember."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inland_Empire_%28film%29
adimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2007, 06:16 PM   #35
anoninnyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by adimon View Post
Yes, I know that. He goes overboard on using it. Twenty footnotes, and fifteen Ibids is not a good ratio.
okay, so you want more sources then. problem is if it suppressed knowledge then there probably aren't too many sources.
anoninnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2007, 06:23 PM   #36
castle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicycle View Post
Its a funny old game son - about footy. Absolute classic!

How this is not making it to peoples favourite baffles me.
Probably because its called It's a Tough Game, Son.
castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2007, 06:28 PM   #37
castle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by suspiria View Post
Yes and if Dave knew about a photograph that my mother stumbled upon just last year, no-one would mock his reptilian theory, which on seeing the photo I believe the theory to be total fact. I won't post up here, for obvious reasons, but lets just say its all in the eyes, the woman in the photo, her eyes are completly elliptical, this photo was taken in the '30s or round that time and hasn't been photoshopped as its the original taken by a professional phtographer from that era.

My in laws were taken aback by it as they too believe in Davids reptilian theory/fact

This is no word of a lie.
The fact that you said it was taken by a professional photographer leads me to belive its another case of the lights. Studio lights sometimes make the subjects eyes appear weird shapes. Take a look at the old man Bush video.
castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2007, 06:34 PM   #38
lilly555

imo infinate love is the only truth everthing else is illusion if his best book that is out already, i have a hunch though that his up and coming book will be his best yet
Old 22-10-2007, 06:49 PM   #39
auron
Banned

Smile

It was 2 years ago that a friend lent me a copy of The Biggest Secret. Before that, i was browsing the internet on conspiaracy sites, as i was just becoming aware of the bigger picture of everything. (Thanks to Bill Hicks!)

I was on the site www.educate-yourself.org for a few months reading up on everything there. Man, i was shocked and horrified of the scale of this manipulation.

So anyway, i saw something there that was written by David. A great piece it was, about setting yourself free.

A few weeks later, a friend said he had a copy of TBS, and lent it to me. When i got home i read the first 20 pages or so, and i was amazed at what i was seeing!

I read parts of it over the following weeks, and put it down for a while. It was way to heavy for me to take in!

Back to the original question, what is David Icke's best book??

I say Tales from the time loop.

The account of David's ayahuasca session is legendary!

Good evening to you all.

I am very stoned at the moment, thanks to a good friend I've not seen in ages.

auron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2007, 08:49 PM   #40
punjabibeard
Banned

his secret secret book from his 5 pound club
punjabibeard is offline   Reply With Quote