Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 26-01-2018, 09:15 PM   #1
DebonAir
Premier Subscribers

Default How aliens are or were feeding off us

I was very interested to know exactly how the aliens were feeding off us when I heard David Icke talk, and read in his books.

I know it is for our energy but how and why exactly, it didn't make sense to me because if we are food for them then surely there would be millions of people missing en mass very often, something which would not go unnoticed. I know about people missing for satanic rituals, but they also use their own breeders for some of this, and this is not the scale that that real aliens, not the lizard people and the likes, that live among us, would be harvesting.

Then I found this video and it all made sense as to the sound waves, the ancient ruins and how they use our energy to increase the power plant. Very very interesting video.
Now it makes sense about the Monsters Inc video.
Old 27-01-2018, 10:03 AM   #2
JustMe418

Humans feed off many life forms so why should we not be food for something else?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2018, 11:14 AM   #3
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Humans feed off many life forms so why should we not be food for something else?
well whats interesting is your saturnian sigil avatar for the demon aratron justme

you wouldn't be trying to feed off the forum would you?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 27-01-2018 at 11:15 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2018, 07:40 PM   #4
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
well whats interesting is your saturnian sigil avatar for the demon aratron justme

you wouldn't be trying to feed off the forum would you?
lol, I know. I put it there because I was making a point about the forum member aratron in another thread. Basically he was making unfounded claims so I reminded him of what his name represents. Im surprised people dont haul him over the coals for it in here, lol.

Aratron isnt a demon really. Its an olympic planetary spirit.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2018, 10:58 AM   #5
better21

Thumbs up

omg this is interesting
better21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2019, 01:09 PM   #6
zArk[ie]
Premier Subscribers

awesome
zArk[ie] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2019, 01:48 PM   #7
oz93666

The title of this thread doesn't seem to relate to the video ...

The video deals with ancient humans being used as gold miners , using cone and toroidal shaped stones for levitation .. stone circles as energy devices . ...

This is not what David means when he talks of 'aliens feeding off us'.... He believes they create wars and feed off the negative intense emotional energy released...

I think there is a misunderstanding here ... reps are physical beings who do eat meat .. humans are often on the menu ... they do not feed directly on emotional energy .. Although they may get a buzz from watching conflict , just as some sic humans do in watching a bull fight of a boxing match , but it is not true to say such humans "feed" from these events .. they get no direct substance, they need physical nutrition ....

But we do have reports of 'plasma beginnings' , orbs ... they appear to rely solely on the electrical emanations of other creatures to survive , the higher the excitement the more food , so they do feed from the effects of war and strife in the human population.

These plasma beings could be subtly influencing the reptilians (and humans) to create conflict.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2019, 03:44 PM   #8
zArk[ie]
Premier Subscribers

the latter end of the presentation indicates how ancient cities were created as energy grids and peoples energy is used to start the flow

interesting presentation and the silica ring-like-a-bell cant be coincidence with the moon --rings-like-a-bell

the influence of the moon upon the psyche is considered but it must also be considered the moon as a 2 way bridge between earth and other.

n.b i like the notion that the pyramids are masonic temples purposely built upon the ancient energy grid buildings and it cant be ignored that modern temples are built upon other energy grids
Old 20-01-2019, 06:54 PM   #9
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2019, 05:37 AM   #10
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by zArk[ie] View Post
the latter end of the presentation indicates how ancient cities were created as energy grids and peoples energy is used to start the flow
I admit I only skipped through , after your comment I watched the last 10 mins again .. Left this comment on Youtube ...

Too many pillars not enough space??? the roofs were made from slabs of limestone .. very prone to cracking and collapsing if not supported every 4 meters or so , that's why there were so many columns .. ancients couldn't build large enclosed spaces , only with domes ...The Parthenon ...
Much good material in this talk , but many errors !

This guy is stumbling around ... there are much more reliable sources , Bartzis , Kavassillas ...
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2019, 11:42 AM   #11
cinder_darkskys

Default What is a human soul. energy

The Matrix The Construct Explained
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm-nf1FZsWY

How aliens are or were feeding off us
David Icke's Official Forums Main Forums
Today's News Genocide in Yemen
st jimmy

They Live - The Sellout - John Carpenter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6dgppKq8UU

Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 21-01-2019 at 11:57 AM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2019, 02:22 PM   #12
fudgetusk

I don't think they are eating us on a large scale. Maybe they just eat famous people. They only need to kidnap around 150 people for a clean gene pool so they can raise and breed us and eat us in their spaceships.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2019, 03:12 PM   #13
cinder_darkskys

ah but that not whats happenin my friend ; we are walking on to the ships. The image I have shows Canadians AT CFB COMOX are filing in calomes and rolled in 3's in the passed. Which means there walking in willing.

God i could get so lucky.

To bad i don't believe in luck

I don't actual have the time or space to put up the set. based realistic with what i am working on at this time. Maybe someday i'll redo the set. You just have to take my word for it. We just walk right on in or did at that time. Canadian were walking in.

The best comment was OMG he showing us a Gray today. Back then people didn't have any understanding of the shell we say spiritual side of these matters. + the fact that people have train themselves to forget. Here we call it asleep

Skys

CFB COMOX is Canadian Forces base 30 mile south. We dealt with germany arms sell to canada tanks an such. It's always very profitable for all party's. it was in the open. so can afford pretty high tech bobbles in that arena. Ok the best.
How ever The forces in canada are train as a defensive force. which give as an opportunity to be a generally possessive factor in The World. n high value support system World wide.

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 21-01-2019 at 03:56 PM.
Old 22-01-2019, 02:07 PM   #14
zArk[ie]
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
This guy is stumbling around ... there are much more reliable sources , Bartzis , Kavassillas ...
the edited video did jump massively from the african circular pods, goldmining?, to the pillars and energy grids

Bartis and Kavassillas are sources for the macro-geomacy or pillars or energy grids?
Old 30-01-2019, 04:54 PM   #15
cinder_darkskys

quick update i'm still looking for the master fudgetusk. I didn't want you to think i was shuffling you off. when i fine the masters' I'll look in to whats there. Going throw out my storage sites. And I will work something out. Unless i'm dead.

After all saying it. Is not the same as seeing it.

I would like to make sure there less confusion. So this will probably happen on the new site.

Skys PeaceLovsAll

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 30-01-2019 at 04:58 PM.
Old 03-02-2019, 03:46 PM   #16
cinder_darkskys

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinder_darkskys View Post
quick update i'm still looking for the master fudgetusk. I didn't want you to think i was shuffling you off. when i fine the masters' I'll look in to whats there. Going throw out my storage sites. And I will work something out. Unless i'm dead.

After all saying it. Is not the same as seeing it.

I would like to make sure there less confusion. So this will probably happen on the new site.

Skys PeaceLovsAll
These are the best i can find at this point. I am still looking for my masters to this image. the file name has change. an it possible i was using my sister BF digi cammera at the time. so the files an the raw data maybe under a different directory or storage location or account.

these are the images I would like to find. to pre my main files correctly. all date on this image was set for that time. an the very limited understand at the time. With this set in the passed it place to set fire to your minds. to aloud change in mental mind set.

they were used place's that pollorize that monkey mind set. beheading it with a one swipe

The I know it happening. Well you didn't know. I am the one an the shit wade were not the ones they were quoting other shit wads work. or my personal fav I'm Jesus Christ. They all fell apart with the truth. The monkey mind set.

like paper dragons puff up in smoke. these are not negative images there very up lifting. here is why. Canada is a nation of the world. Meaning every nation on the planet has people's here. If Canada go's down we lose one of the highest non genetic corrupted gen pool on the entire planet

there is more then 1 thing going on. This make its confusing for people who are really try to understand. Not 1 image ever made me question my faith. People who fear what I do are, probably the one's fracking up in the 1st place
So there a huge difference in whats going

This topic is interested in the hows ; are the feeding off of us.

WAR. corporation government populations pollutions religious corruption. The second we can't stop a pipeline forcing us to destroy it. The second we can't stop genocide. The second we pull a trigger even at a paper target. yummy eating us. an it works on the opposite to the above images. in the sense of how these shit wads are dealt with.

If we harm a living thing for profit. Its yum yum time. Its maked right on us.

Eminem - Déjà Vu lyrics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6G2r-jecHc

Skys how are they feeding off of us

A is for Alpha- from where you came.
O is For Omega- to where your going.
I'll slay U l8rz

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 04-02-2019 at 12:45 PM.
Old 04-02-2019, 02:00 PM   #17
cinder_darkskys

This what it looked like yesterday ; The above is in more then 1 image of this times. In this place

it show up when there a lot of Death. I have a shot of it in the men who support Osama bin Laden. Yemen if i looked at the gambit of imagery. I would likely find that guy

Smilein Jacksprat. The Above post the gray image is . The planet that image come from is Mar's. That planet is what ? dead ? The Matrix image is not about 1 peoples. We are all fracking up. And if we lash out with our fist or guns. This there feeding off that death. As surely as there feeding of the Death we create. for food.

search give you an idea say food a simples of human rights
https://www.google.com/search?q=tola...hrome&ie=UTF-8

When a whale eats 100,000 Krill in a bit. Those that feed in this way come for there part of that of that feast.

search some war
https://www.google.com/search?q=tota...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Instead of that negative

Notice the shape n angel compared to the above beach shot

busa - Nibiru for those who want to see.
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...22&postcount=1

this talks about some old blind man is looking or looked after a box. with some decoration on top.

busa - Nibiru for those who want to see.

Life is a 3 edged sword There the good the bad an the ugly. This is an uplifting topic. That is very frighting for me because it shows high ground domination. By what likely is the actual extraterrestrials. watch us as per usual. In this case there doing there stuff on a grand level a biblical icon with the guardian. who we all knew was a blind man very old if alive then. an its far beyond any thing SmilinJacksprat has done

Skys I hope this not to confusing n i really hope this helps

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 04-02-2019 at 02:47 PM.
Old 09-02-2019, 05:08 PM   #18
aratron

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
lol, I know. I put it there because I was making a point about the forum member aratron in another thread. Basically he was making unfounded claims so I reminded him of what his name represents. Im surprised people dont haul him over the coals for it in here, lol.

Aratron isnt a demon really. Its an olympic planetary spirit.
My ears are burning lol
aratron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 03:06 PM   #19
cinder_darkskys

Dark Lotus-Call Upon Your Gods
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG0OzWbr_mM

These images are very much part of this topic based on what the images showing. just step back a bit.

Im looking throw Pb an Fb in order to find the highest resolution possible

On FB i'm fighting for Zero tolerance on GUN CONTROL at the CANADIAN boarders. full GUN CONTROL throw out Canada. Dismantling of the PIPELINE running thru BC canada. an or destroying it an the trees around it......

I'm good with Ether way. it been shown we don't really need or want trees

Canadian people receive Zero moneys from these kinds of hostile works banking forestry mining. We not see 1 cent. Why would want to a loud it......

Even if we were being payed. There no a mount of money you pay a Canadian. To arbitrarily wipe out the Killer whale's. I am out right call you bitches dishonorable. If you buy a CAR you are support these mammals deaths

An that make you all responsible. ME as well. if you are use's these obsolete materials. what I show. is people being ate in these images. At christmas time. so your locate bone rattler n forgiveness is WRONG. You wont find it.

This how there feeding on us in a human sense.
Sky's

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 11-02-2019 at 04:14 PM.