Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > RiP / MSM Obituaries

Old 04-06-2016, 07:06 AM   #1
cruise4

Default Boxing legend Muhammad Ali dies at 74

http://www.sportingnews.com/other-sp...01ue0pbzlmo8wz

Rumble in the Jungle

The Jungle Book (2016)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3040964/

King Louie
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Louie

CASSIUS M. CLAY DEAD; Famous Abolitionist Dies at "White Hall," His Kentucky Home. His Life Was Stormy from the Duels of His Youth to the Family Quarrels of Old Age.
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstrac...619C946297D6CF

Leave it to the News behind the News crew for the rest of the story.
Bound to be a lot behind this one!
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 07:10 AM   #2
kizzie
Registered Users

Awww Just started a threat that he was on life support then see yours that he had died. i asked for mine to be deleted.

RIP Ali you made me laugh and cringe at the same time.
Old 04-06-2016, 07:14 AM   #3
dmckenna

"I ain't got no quarrel with the VietCong...No VietCong ever called me a nigger.”

Something inside me is telling me it's best that Ali's moved on. You always hear people say, "there will never be another *insert name* again" but there truly will never be another Muhammad Ali.
dmckenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 07:27 AM   #4
dmckenna

“Why should they ask me to put on a uniform and go 10,000 miles from home and drop bombs and bullets on Brown people in Vietnam while so-called Negro people in Louisville are treated like dogs and denied simple human rights? No I’m not going 10,000 miles from home to help murder and burn another poor nation simply to continue the domination of white slave masters of the darker people the world over. This is the day when such evils must come to an end. I have been warned that to take such a stand would cost me millions of dollars. But I have said it once and I will say it again. The real enemy of my people is here. I will not disgrace my religion, my people or myself by becoming a tool to enslave those who are fighting for their own justice, freedom and equality. If I thought the war was going to bring freedom and equality to 22 million of my people they wouldn’t have to draft me, I’d join tomorrow. I have nothing to lose by standing up for my beliefs. So I’ll go to jail, so what? We’ve been in jail for 400 years.” ~Muhammad ali
dmckenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 07:29 AM   #5
cruise4

Default Weird

kizzie, exactly the same time

I can't help myself...

"In the bout dubbed “The Rumble In The Jungle,” Ali “handcuffed lightning” and knocked out Foreman in the eighth round."

Transpicuous News: Lightning or Earth Electrical Discharge?
http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.lisamharrison.com/

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weathe...nation/6050437

Take the bastard out...

You are NOT your ancestors.
Thor can live!
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 07:42 AM   #6
jikwan
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmckenna View Post
“Why should they ask me to put on a uniform and go 10,000 miles from home and drop bombs and bullets on Brown people in Vietnam while so-called Negro people in Louisville are treated like dogs and denied simple human rights? No I’m not going 10,000 miles from home to help murder and burn another poor nation simply to continue the domination of white slave masters of the darker people the world over. This is the day when such evils must come to an end. I have been warned that to take such a stand would cost me millions of dollars. But I have said it once and I will say it again. The real enemy of my people is here. I will not disgrace my religion, my people or myself by becoming a tool to enslave those who are fighting for their own justice, freedom and equality. If I thought the war was going to bring freedom and equality to 22 million of my people they wouldn’t have to draft me, I’d join tomorrow. I have nothing to lose by standing up for my beliefs. So I’ll go to jail, so what? We’ve been in jail for 400 years.” ~Muhammad ali
thats quite a quote
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 07:59 AM   #7
vancity eagle
Banned

RIP.

What a great human being. Way ahead of his time. Rare for celebrities to speak their minds like he did. I wonder what he would be like if he was in his prime today, and what he would say about current issues.

Perhaps he was a product of his environment at the time.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 08:10 AM   #8
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmckenna View Post

“I ain’t draft dodging. I ain’t burning no flag. I ain’t running to Canada. I’m staying right here. You want to send me to jail? Fine, you go right ahead. I’ve been in jail for 400 years. I could be there for 4 or 5 more, but I ain’t going no 10,000 miles to help murder and kill other poor people. If I want to die, I’ll die right here, right now, fightin’ you, if I want to die. You my enemy, not no Chinese, no Vietcong, no Japanese. You my opposer when I want freedom. You my opposer when I want justice. You my opposer when I want equality. Want me to go somewhere and fight for you? You won’t even stand up for me right here in America, for my rights and my religious beliefs. You won’t even stand up for my right here at home."
Muhammad Ali,

Old 04-06-2016, 08:12 AM   #9
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise4 View Post
kizzie, exactly the same time

I can't help myself...

"In the bout dubbed “The Rumble In The Jungle,” Ali “handcuffed lightning” and knocked out Foreman in the eighth round."

Transpicuous News: Lightning or Earth Electrical Discharge?
http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.lisamharrison.com/

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weathe...nation/6050437

Take the bastard out...

You are NOT your ancestors.
Thor can live!
Yes at the same time.. I would laugh and think eeek are you allowed to say that .. but he did
Cannot even remember anything I laughed or cringed at. but know I did.. he was a very funny man. and very pretty
Old 04-06-2016, 08:25 AM   #10
machineelf

Probably the most famous 'Muhammad' of his lifetime. It had to be this year.

Travel well Mohammad.
machineelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 08:42 AM   #11
pyrrhonist
Inactive

My favourite Muhammad Ali quote: "My way of joking is to tell the truth. That's the funniest joke in the world."

A deep and meaningful statement for many of us who are drawn here.
pyrrhonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 08:45 AM   #12
decode reality
Inactive

The greatest in his field, and an inspiration.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 09:03 AM   #13
i_am

Simply the best. A great man with principles that he was unafraid to stand up for.

Respect.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 09:14 AM   #14
jikwan
Inactive

so, muhamed ali was talking to a reporter and said
"do you want to see my left hook?"
reporter said......"sure"
but there was no apparent movement
"do you want to see it again?"
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 09:35 AM   #15
i_am

Old 04-06-2016, 09:37 AM   #16
i_am

Old 04-06-2016, 09:53 AM   #17
Dude111

Very sad
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 09:58 AM   #18
bast

A supremely intelligent man and a great athlete.

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong..- H. L. Mencken
bast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 09:59 AM   #19
madbomber

Default Muhammad Ali - The Greatest

Ali has died. The greatest champion of them all is gone. There will never be another like him.
Old 04-06-2016, 10:56 AM   #20
bullet

I use to impersonate him when I was a child. Hard to believe he is dead. His legend will live on though.
bullet is offline   Reply With Quote