Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 26-03-2018, 01:10 PM   #21
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeingithowitis View Post
The problem with legal action is you have to pick your battles carefully. Someone like David Icke could get dragged down with his time spent only on legal wrangles and those out to get him. In fact one of the main tactics of them is to try and get people sucked into long legal actions that involve ridiculous amounts of paperwork and your time.

If they could take Icke's time and focus then they get what they want.
He has said in his books that if they want to take him to court then let them so that it can all come out. Clearly he isn't afraid of the challenge so it would be interesting to see what would come of it. He has had plenty of time to get his ideas out there so its not like he has been gagged or anything.

Lets not forget that he has been through legal actions before.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 02:04 PM   #22
cosmic tramp

One thing I've noticed among the common populace is that "Ickeism" is something you still have to be a bit closet about, proudly parading his latest book in front of people I've known for years still incites an aggressive, hostile response, "WHAT THE...??!! You don't read that DAFT pillock DO YOU ?!!! YOU F***** *@<*!>** !!!!".

Not just..."No, not my typa book." or " Nah, not interested, mate."

But voluble effing and blinding, screaming and ranting at the very mention of his name ?? It's as if I've just thrown a stone, rippling their perceived pool of reality, perhaps David should be proud his very name has such seismic impact upon those who still only associate him with the Wogan appearance 30 years ago and nothing else.

Higher up the social food chain , one distinguished retired medical professional (Cambridge Graduate) I know who was at least prepared to listen to my outline of his outlook, dismissed David's entire core belief system of 30 years standing with the two words : "Utter nonsense."

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 26-03-2018 at 02:05 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 02:18 PM   #23
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
One thing I've noticed among the common populace is that "Ickeism" is something you still have to be a bit closet about, proudly parading his latest book in front of people I've known for years still incites an aggressive, hostile response, "WHAT THE...??!! You don't read that DAFT pillock DO YOU ?!!! YOU F***** *@<*!>** !!!!".

Not just..."No, not my typa book." or " Nah, not interested, mate."

But voluble effing and blinding, screaming and ranting at the very mention of his name ?? It's as if I've just thrown a stone, rippling their perceived pool of reality, perhaps David should be proud his very name has such seismic impact upon those who still only associate him with the Wogan appearance 30 years ago and nothing else.

Higher up the social food chain , one distinguished retired medical professional (Cambridge Graduate) I know who was at least prepared to listen to my outline of his outlook, dismissed David's entire core belief system of 30 years standing with the two words : "Utter nonsense."
So what if others arent interested? you would get the same response from those people if you walked around with a book on astral projection or tarot cards. Its not that they are anti-Icke but many people just dont want to entertain ideas that are difficult to prove.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 28-03-2018, 01:07 AM   #24
Seeingithowitis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
He has said in his books that if they want to take him to court then let them so that it can all come out. Clearly he isn't afraid of the challenge so it would be interesting to see what would come of it. He has had plenty of time to get his ideas out there so its not like he has been gagged or anything.

Lets not forget that he has been through legal actions before.
It's not about fear. I'm sure David Icke isn't afraid of them!

Legal cases could really take up his time and that is one of their tactics.
Seeingithowitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2018, 03:51 PM   #25
blue2

Didn't Icke once say let go of the Fear..i quite often quote that.

Last edited by blue2; 30-03-2018 at 03:51 PM.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2018, 05:49 PM   #26
Seeingithowitis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2 View Post
Didn't Icke once say let go of the Fear..i quite often quote that.
David Icke talks a lot about letting go of fear, so you are right about that. He discusses it at length in Phantom Self, a MUST READ if you haven't already.

Keep quoting it!

Icke says fear is artificial and only exists in the virus. You have to let go of fear to get out of the matrix control. The guy knows what he is talking about.

https://www.davidicke.com/shop/produ...-by-david-icke
Old 06-04-2018, 07:17 AM   #27
JustMe418

Quote:
It's not about fear. I'm sure David Icke isn't afraid of them!

Legal cases could really take up his time and that is one of their tactics.
How do you know what he's afraid of? there is a difference between making challenges and not being afraid. Some people conceal fear by putting on a tough front, which is a natural defence mechanism.
Old 06-04-2018, 07:21 AM   #28
JustMe418

Quote:
David Icke talks a lot about letting go of fear, so you are right about that. He discusses it at length in Phantom Self, a MUST READ if you haven't already.

Keep quoting it!

Icke says fear is artificial and only exists in the virus. You have to let go of fear to get out of the matrix control. The guy knows what he is talking about.

https://www.davidicke.com/shop/produ...-by-david-icke
Fear is very real and is a part of our survival mechanism. Trying to pretend it is otherwise is an attempt to diminish its power by denial. Its not feeling fear that is the problem but being controlled by that fear so you cant act with clarity.

If you stand on a cliff edge you know that one slip and you will die, so your body generates fear so that you wont do it. People who do take these risks still feel fear but have trained their minds to control it.
Old 14-04-2018, 03:34 AM   #29
raburgeson

I think it is the EU giving David a hard time. The UK will not buffer for him. Looks like the royal family is try to get control of the EU and will not make waves. Not to throw him under the bus but, expendable.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2018, 11:26 PM   #30
Seeingithowitis
Banned

Quote:
How do you know what he's afraid of?
Because I've read all his books (until the new one which is on back order at my local bookshop) and I have watched his videos where he says he is NOT afraid of them.

Why do you think he is afraid?
Old 14-04-2018, 11:28 PM   #31
Seeingithowitis
Banned

Quote:
Fear is very real and is a part of our survival mechanism. Trying to pretend it is otherwise is an attempt to diminish its power by denial. Its not feeling fear that is the problem but being controlled by that fear so you cant act with clarity.

If you stand on a cliff edge you know that one slip and you will die, so your body generates fear so that you wont do it. People who do take these risks still feel fear but have trained their minds to control it.
You are confusing fight or flight with fear. Also, fear is not a survival mechanism. Fear is a control mechanism.
Old 25-04-2018, 10:19 PM   #32
serpentine

Link from today's headlines page.

https://www.lep.co.uk/whats-on/theat...ying-1-9120860

Evening's only with current events to the fore might prove to be a very popular format.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 07:28 PM   #33
better21

This might happen sometimes
better21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 10:14 PM   #34
Firewand

Quote:
You are confusing fight or flight with fear. Also, fear is not a survival mechanism. Fear is a control mechanism.
On the contrary, fear is very much part of our survival mechanism. That's why it's one of the most powerful of human emotions. You're viewing it from a completely twisted and inverted viewpoint.

Fear is a completely natural and primal instinct within all of us, that serves to warn us of danger. It keeps us alive, because only a fool wouldn't jump out of the water after learning there's a 15ft saltwater croc swimming towards you.
Adrenaline then kicks in to motivate you into action. I.e, to get the fuck out of the water sharpish. Nothing makes us more uncomfortable in life than fear. Sometimes for good reason.

The manipulation of fear for the purpose of control, which is what you're talking about, or rather trying to twist and distort the real meaning of, is something entirely different altogether. For example, people in many parts of the World now fear speaking the truth, through fear of being imprisoned for so called ''hate speech.'' Which I'll add is something that you yourself unashamedly supported. Hypocrite.

Last edited by Firewand; 07-06-2018 at 10:18 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 10:18 PM   #35
Firewand

Quote:

Good post.
Old 07-06-2018, 10:34 PM   #36
the nine

Quote:

Because you fear death because science says so
They have stripped us of our ability to rise above fear by stripping us of our spirituality.

Incidentally, in the nag hammadi, Jesus says that not 1 person can ever enter heaven if they fear death, no matter how righteous they have been and served in their lives.

So, you go to the edge of that cliff knowing one slip and you are in heaven.. no fear in that!
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 12:05 AM   #37
Firewand

I think all that not entering into heaven because of this that and the other is just a load of old dogmatic biblical rubbish. I'm pretty sure in the grand scheme of things that an all loving creator wouldn't shut the door on anyone just because they had fear in their heart at the moment that 10ft grizzly had you for supper.. All human emotions are deeply embedded in our design. For good reason. The important thing is to not let irrational fear control you. It's perfectly natural to feel a sense of fear if a 12 ft tiger shark bumps you while snorkeling. That's the little man in your head telling you that it's probably a good idea that you get out of the water. Like pretty sharpish.

Last edited by Firewand; 08-06-2018 at 12:21 AM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 07:57 AM   #38
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Because you fear death because science says so
They have stripped us of our ability to rise above fear by stripping us of our spirituality.

Incidentally, in the nag hammadi, Jesus says that not 1 person can ever enter heaven if they fear death, no matter how righteous they have been and served in their lives.

So, you go to the edge of that cliff knowing one slip and you are in heaven.. no fear in that!
Jesus said the kingdom of heaven is within. You cant 'go' there, its a state of mind. Maybe thats why he said people cant follow him where he goes, because he was going inside himself.
Old 13-06-2018, 11:55 AM   #39
better21

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuzu View Post
David Icke has been talking more and more about Zionism. That's why he's getting shut down. Notice how it's coincided with yair Netanyahu controversial tweet.
That's what I've noticed as well
better21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2018, 12:57 PM   #40
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewand View Post
I think all that not entering into heaven because of this that and the other is just a load of old dogmatic biblical rubbish. I'm pretty sure in the grand scheme of things that an all loving creator wouldn't shut the door on anyone just because they had fear in their heart at the moment that 10ft grizzly had you for supper.. All human emotions are deeply embedded in our design. For good reason. The important thing is to not let irrational fear control you. It's perfectly natural to feel a sense of fear if a 12 ft tiger shark bumps you while snorkeling. That's the little man in your head telling you that it's probably a good idea that you get out of the water. Like pretty sharpish.
Then you don't get it FW
If you genuinely believe in heaven and have a clean mind body and spirit, and have walked the walk, how can you fear death?
How can a 12ft grizzly bear frighten you when you KNOW you won't actually taste death, but the experience will take you straight to the place your soul longs to be?
Living in our reptilian brain r complex is fight or flight, completely physical defence mechanism that is only of the body, nothing to do with the eternal soul.
"Be in this world, but not of it"

You are entitled to your opinion, if you think living in any kind of fear helps you in your quest to find true salvation then you crack on mate.

The true Christians from 33 - 300 AD who were thrown to the lions and gladiators shown no fear, they welcomed death and forgive their killers and hoped they too found salvation before it's too late...
This frightened the Roman Empire to its core, forcing them to adopt Christianity and to change the message from forgiveness equals salvation, to pray in our churches for salvation..

How is it possible to connect with the Christ mind when one is in some type of fear and thus in fight or flight mode?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote