Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 18-11-2017, 12:56 AM   #1
oz93666

Default Man United ...DI Book launch shut down ...

Covered on DI Headlines today, that a labour MP has put pressure on Man U to cancel Davids planned book launch ... as usual on grounds that David is "antisemitic" ....

This charge is often leveled at truthers (conspiracy theorists) ... truthers are trying to see the world as it is , objectively, free from any bias ...

And when you do that ,you very soon notice , that one small group has influence and control far beyond what should be expected ...

Although jews make up less than 0.2% of the worlds population ...in the US less than 2%...in western europe about 0.1% ... they control most of the wealth and positions of power and influence in the world ...

Banking .. Usury the charging interest on loans is forbidden by the bible and koran ... jews are also forbidden to charge interest ... when lending to other jews ... but charging interest is encouraged when dealing with non jews . This started the rise to power of certain jewish families ... one family in particular , the rothschilds now own most of the wealth and nearly all the banks on the planet ... http://humansarefree.com/2013/11/com...ontrolled.html

Gold and Diamonds ... These areas are great wealth generators and are almost exclusively jewish ... Amsterdam diamond factories ... Hatton garden area in london ... people getting married are suckered into spending 1,000's on a small diamond ring , which if they try to sell , they will get back perhaps a quarter of their investment.

Once you have control of banking there is no need to be directly involved in other business , because most have bank loans .. they are in effect working for the banks , trying to make the interest payment each month just to stay afloat...

But to maintain control , to hide your influence , it's important to be directly involved in any area which effects public opinion or exerts political influence ..

Particularly MSM in all it's forms estimated to be over 90% jewish controlledhttp://www.rense.com/general90/media.htm

In politics jews are vastly over represented ... germany with only 1 in 800 being jewish has a jewish leader (merkel) ...as does the UK ...

Then we have israel .... what should be an irrelevant country with a tinny population of 6 million (jews) has unbelievable prominence on the world stage , has a nuclear arsenal estimated at 1,000's of warheads and submarines to fire them at any country on the planet..

This is a vast subject , but let me finish by covering a very lucrative sector which has only just appeared ....

computing and the internet...

Only been with us 20 years , the myth is it all developed spontaneously, and enterprising people developed business in this area .... The truth is it was rolled out in a controlled manner and the illuminati positioned their people in all the key positions , for maximum extraction of wealth from the people and effective spying ....

All key people in this new industry are jewish .... bill gates .... ( he invented nothing , just came from the right family and was given this concession on the understanding he used the money to kill people with his vaccines ) ..founders of apple .....zuckerberg (owner of facebook ) ...owner of google ..... owner of paypal (basically a 10% tax on internet sales) ... ebay ....myspace ....Wikipedia ....amazon ... search any of these big companies and you will find out they're all jewish controlled and owned

This whole industry costs virtually nothing to run and should have improved living standards of everyone , instead everything is ridiculously expensive and a scam , from microsoft operating systems .. to buying online ... anyone selling on ebay pays about 20% to ebay and paypal , these costs are passed on to the buyer.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 01:57 AM   #2
elshaper

gawd. Does she belong to the Eastern Star or probably Common Purpose eh?
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 02:09 AM   #3
JumpRogue

A disgrace.

Because they could.
Old 18-11-2017, 08:23 AM   #4
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
gawd. Does she belong to the Eastern Star or probably Common Purpose eh?

If Labour Mp's are gullible enough to support their Prime Minister for a call to invade Iraq you'll certainly find a few to react to requests from small pressure groups.

Did she have time to read the book and think a bit before picking up the phone?
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 09:02 AM   #5
the apprentice
Inactive

Maybe someone could send her a copy of the new book.

I can't afford one or I might do it myself.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 09:38 AM   #6
techman

Forgive me if I'm a little slow on the uptake, but what the hell has Man United got to do in trying to ban Icke's book launch?, I don't get it.

David should've chosen somewhere else than Manchester, because it's far from this Northern Working class city most imagine it being. I much prefer the people of Liverpool as they seem more open to ideas.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 09:57 AM   #7
hayed joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
Forgive me if I'm a little slow on the uptake, but what the hell has Man United got to do in trying to ban Icke's book launch?, I don't get it.

David should've chosen somewhere else than Manchester, because it's far from this Northern Working class city most imagine it being. I much prefer the people of Liverpool as they seem more open to ideas.
Oh but Liverpool council are even worse!

www.bridgesacrossborders.net "ORDERED WHAT CALMNESS MEANT" https://youtu.be/KGjbb_f_hn4
hayed joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 12:36 PM   #8
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post

Have a look here, notice how they used the Purple Track Suit picture that related to the Wogan Moment..

https://www.theguardian.com/football...media-backlash
Old 18-11-2017, 01:20 PM   #9
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

And how many Jewish football players do man United have?

Is it none?

My, that certainly seems like anti-Semitism to me.

Fucking political retards.

'Jump little monkey, jump.'
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 01:48 PM   #10
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
And how many Jewish football players do man United have?

Is it none?

My, that certainly seems like anti-Semitism to me.

Fucking political retards.

'Jump little monkey, jump.'
And who are its share holders that have been buying up a fair bit of lad surrounding the hallowed ground.
Old 18-11-2017, 02:27 PM   #11
elshaper

So what will David do?
Will he send her love?
Will he give her what she deserves?
OR do nothing?

I know, David won't reply but if doing nothing is the action/non-action then he could be giving a green light to what she's done.

Y'all know what I'd do.
I'd dig some dirt and throw mud at her. Politicians probably have many skeletons anyways. Give her a hard time.
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 18-11-2017, 02:50 PM   #12
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
So what will David do?
Will he send her love?
Will he give her what she deserves?
OR do nothing?

I know, David won't reply but if doing nothing is the action/non-action then he could be giving a green light to what she's done.

Y'all know what I'd do.
I'd dig some dirt and throw mud at her. Politicians probably have many skeletons anyways. Give her a hard time.
Have you looked at her Twitter page?

Quote:
Kate Green?
Verified account

@KateGreenSU
Follow
Follow @KateGreenSU

More
Thanks to constituents who've raised concerns about the planned event with David Icke at Old Trafford. I've been in contact with @ManUtd this morning, and I'm pleased the event has been cancelled @SimonMorton93 @falconmalteser @stephane_ulrich
One of the Replys:

Quote:
Paddy O'Hare? 
@paddyohareuk
Follow
Follow @paddyohareuk

More
Replying to @KateGreenSU @ManUtd and 3 others
Congratulations on the further closing down of dissent & free speech in the UK. The "charity" whose word you are taking as truth have yet to provide ANY evidence of their claims! R u refunding the audience's travel & accommodation?
Why not Tweet her.

https://twitter.com/KateGreenSU?ref_...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Last edited by getagrip; 18-11-2017 at 02:50 PM.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 03:05 PM   #13
getagrip
Inactive

getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 03:05 PM   #14
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
Have you looked at her Twitter page?

One of the Replys:

Why not Tweet her.

https://twitter.com/KateGreenSU?ref_...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
nah I prefer the mud. No trace baby.
It's not my fight though. I'm currently busy with local EVIL bastards which are plenty.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 18-11-2017, 03:53 PM   #15
decim

Wink

Since 2005, Glazer has been the Executive Co-Chairman of Manchester United. During his tenure, Manchester United

From 1995 until 2009 he was also the former chairman and chief executive officer of Zapata Corporation.[6] Zapata Corporation was founded by George H. W. Bush (later 41st President of the United States).

The company traces its origins to Zapata Petroleum Corporation, founded in 1953 by future-U.S. President George H. W. Bush, along with his business partners John Overbey, Hugh Liedtke, Bill Liedtke, and Thomas J. Devine. Overbey was a ‘landman’, skilled in scouting oil fields and obtaining drilling rights cheaply. Bush and Thomas J. Devine were oil-wildcatting associates.[1][better source needed] Their joint activities culminated in the establishment of Zapata Oil.[2] The initial $1 million investment for Zapata was provided by the Liedtke brothers and their circle of investors, by Bush's father Prescott Bush and his maternal grandfather George Herbert Walker, and their family's circle of friends. Hugh Liedtke was named president, Bush was vice president; Overbey soon left.
According to a CIA internal memo dated November 29, 1975,[2] Zapata Petroleum began in 1953 through Bush's joint efforts with Thomas J. Devine, a CIA staffer who had resigned his agency position that same year to go into private business, but who continued to work for the CIA under commercial cover.

Devine would later accompany Bush to Vietnam in late 1967 as a "cleared and witting commercial asset" of the agency, acted as his informal foreign affairs advisor, and had a close relationship with him through 1975

During the Bay of Pigs invasion and the Cuban Missile Crisis, Zapata allowed its oil rigs to be used as listening posts.[12] In 1988, Barron's said Zapata was "a part time purchasing front for the [Central Intelligence Agency]."

By 1994, the company had come under Glazer's control, after a proxy fight. Glazer became chairman of Zapata, replacing Ronald Lassiter, and in 1995 Avram Glazer was named CEO and president of Zapata. De facto headquarters moved from Houston to Rochester, New York
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 08:45 PM   #16
elshaper

Further to my post above....
By Sophia Stewart - the real author of The Matrix

From 52 mins...
"If we are not going to correct the evil we see, we are doomed."
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/infinit...man-360-senses

Remember the Butterfly Effect...
It's not about the big effort, it's sometimes the little thing that we do which makes big difference.

So much wisdom.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 18-11-2017, 09:47 PM   #17
sparkplug

If they won't let David launch his book then there must be something in it they don't want people to know. (The effing truth!)

This just shows how the system works here in the UK, sadly.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 10:30 PM   #18
surfer12

In December, 2016, Labour MP Kate Green became chair of the Fabian Society:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Green

http://labourlist.org/2016/12/fabian...reen-as-chair/

God is pure and does not approve of evil. The word "rah" (evil) in Hebrew does not mean evil in the moral sense. Contextually, when God speaks of creating evil, he is speaking of the calamities that he brings upon the enemies of his purpose.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 10:34 PM   #19
the apprentice
Inactive

Default Well Well Well

You can see here hammering her paid opposite into shape

Old 18-11-2017, 10:36 PM   #20
serpentine

"The MP for Stretford and Urmston, and former shadow minister for women and equalities, said politics in Britain and around the world is in “turmoil”, creating a demand for “principled” thinking based on evidence."

But she acted on hearsay?
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote