Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags > Hoax / False Flags / Alternative News Themes

Old 21-04-2018, 06:57 PM   #41
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymag4 View Post
Seems likely that Jones will settle out of court--I would assume this is a civil not criminal court involved. If he settles, then one way of getting the situation examined for truth will be null and void. I imagine lots of pressure on AJ to settle thereby protecting the scam and the scammers from the light of day.
And why would he settle if he is armed with truth?

I want this to go to court and if he was the warrior for truthers that he claims to be, nothing would stop him from doing that. The problem is that he is armed with shite and knows it.

So yes, settle out of court!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2018, 06:03 PM   #42
don coyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
... Fuck each and every one of you anti-Trump cunts.
I voted for him.

.....(Not that I like him, or anything........ I just wasn't about to allow a Democrat to nominate anyone to the United States Supreme Court).

Donald Trump was the average American Voters' Molotov Cocktail that we all threw up onto Capital Hill. We're sick of the pool of turds we've been given to elect for the past thirty years, so Trump was our punishment for the status quo.

.....And we'll do it again.

don coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2018, 07:39 PM   #43
screamingeagle

Quote:
Alex has about 19 lawsuits going on at the moment.

And he'll beat them all.

Fuck each and every one of you anti-Trump cunts.

You're booking your own tickets to hell.
Old 13-05-2018, 08:36 PM   #44
andy1033

Quote:
Alex has about 19 lawsuits going on at the moment.

And he'll beat them all.

Fuck each and every one of you anti-Trump cunts.

You're booking your own tickets to hell.
Donald trump should give alex jones a place on his cabinet, he alex jones, would fit in well, with the other conman criminals, like trump, and his other cabinet peoples.

Its about time someone is suing alex jones, with him being an opportunist, just as much as trump. Both lack any discernment, and are both total conmen.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 03:41 PM   #45
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033
About time someone is suing that alex jones.
His name isnt even Alex Jones!! (i wonder if anyone knows his REAL name?)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2018, 12:38 AM   #46
raburgeson

I am really curious and think ground penetrating radar needs to be passed over those graves. We only have their word for it that this is legit and whistle blowers say it is not. It would be good to test a few things.

The graves could be full and it could still be a lie. Satanic Cults? One thing is for sure, a lot of prime property was paid off and given away on Christmas Day. There is a conspiracy here and I would like to see all involved shipped to Gitmo. There is still more money behind them. They can threaten anyone that speaks with court action. I would like to torture the coroner for a few days to find out. I am tired of the lies. Pushed to the point I don't care anymore because the truth does not pass the lips of the deep state a light needs to be shone on everything we have been told.

Last edited by raburgeson; 19-05-2018 at 12:50 AM. Reason: add to
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 08:28 PM   #47
elshaper

AJ in Evening Standard.
geez, he's gone mainstream.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...-a3847291.html

Is this a good thing or what at the expense of AJ?
Or is this arrest even a psy-op and not REAL?
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 09:45 PM   #48
jake_ball

My guess is that "Alex Jones being sued over Sandy Hook" is just a psyop. I think that if anyone DID try to sue AJ over Sandy Hook, then it would open a MASSIVE can of worms, and Alex Jones would win the case. Hence it has to be a psyop.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 09:46 PM   #49
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
My guess is that "Alex Jones being sued over Sandy Hook" is just a psyop. I think that if anyone DID try to sue AJ over Sandy Hook, then it would open a MASSIVE can of worms, and Alex Jones would win the case. Hence it has to be a psyop.
I think so too.
Now who will win? Will the masses take on the conspiracy nuts or Sandy Hook WAS a psyop?
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote