Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 23-01-2011, 07:40 PM   #581
sh3lly

It's been very difficult for me the past couple years to "throw myself into life." I wish I could, but it all seems so empty. I look at people and sometimes think how nice it would be to simply live and only focus on what is in front of you, physicality, relationships, sports, renovating your house, whatever it is people do that are normal. Maybe my examples were poorly chosen, but hopefully, you get the point.

I'm having a hard time with the whole "faith" aspect of spirituality. I have no concrete proof that there is a soul or life after death. I think I have a soul and will go on, but there's always a sliver of doubt. Certain things have happened which me a bit of anecdotal proof, but nothing solid. So I kind of feel these days like I've come full circle and am back to square one.

This place (earth) just seems dead to me, decayed. Everything I used to enjoy doing has little appeal. However, I'm in it for the ride and hopefully, things will swing back up.
Old 23-01-2011, 10:33 PM   #582
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3lly View Post
It's been very difficult for me the past couple years to "throw myself into life." I wish I could, but it all seems so empty. I look at people and sometimes think how nice it would be to simply live and only focus on what is in front of you, physicality, relationships, sports, renovating your house, whatever it is people do that are normal. Maybe my examples were poorly chosen, but hopefully, you get the point.

I'm having a hard time with the whole "faith" aspect of spirituality. I have no concrete proof that there is a soul or life after death. I think I have a soul and will go on, but there's always a sliver of doubt. Certain things have happened which me a bit of anecdotal proof, but nothing solid. So I kind of feel these days like I've come full circle and am back to square one.

This place (earth) just seems dead to me, decayed. Everything I used to enjoy doing has little appeal. However, I'm in it for the ride and hopefully, things will swing back up.
A lot of people feel that its gone a bit sideways here on earth in the last few years. Its a strong feeling. There is a lot going on atm and it effects all of us to a greater or lesser degree.

This tight little "box" feels too tight to me and I am bored of this, the matrix has been becoming increasinlgy transparent in the last 15 years and we know there is so much more going on and yet we are denied access or knowledge.
I just get bored seeing and knowing and not having access to the bigger "world". Its not just about other technology, we are surrounded by other beings and all sorts of entities we cannot interact with.
Its so obvious they are around.

I learned about more about my spirituality in 2001 when I nearly died twice on the same day. I can understand and sense things more since then. I know from what happened to me, that death is just passing through to somewhere else. Then the Doctors hauled me back the 2nd time !! The first time I nearly checked out that day, I have a feeling there was intervention. Just a feeling, not conscious knowledge.

I hope that gives you some help ?

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders

Last edited by busa; 23-01-2011 at 10:34 PM.
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 10:39 PM   #583
busa

I believe the western way of life holds us back from achieving our spiritual development from 3rd to 4th density. There are too many distractions and things to interfere with our spiritual growth.

I think that tribesmen in the far reaches of the wild and un-messed with parts of the world have far greater chance of making the 4th density than we do in our stictured western lives.

Old 24-01-2011, 02:28 AM   #584
caleb_11

Quote:

You're right. No-one knows anything - myself included, and I could be wrong on everything, though I still have my opinions, beliefs, thoughts, etc. You can read all you want, but there is no way to verify what you see is real. If you've read Descartes, then you'll know what I mean.

Half of me - the primitive, fearful side of me - wishes to delve back into mediocrity. The more intelligent part of me says it's all rubbish - all based on the desire to survive: the desire for food is a desire to survive, which is based on fear. The desire to have sex is a desire to survive, which is based on fear. The desire to have a house is a desire to survive, which is based on fear. The desire to be socially accepted is a desire to survive, which is based on fear. The desire to have a big this, big that, etc, is a desire to survive, which is based on fear.

Pretty much everything in this reality is based on the desire to survive, and, once we gain technological advances, we will overcome such hurdles, thus making all our pursuits redundant.

I have to disagree with all of you who have read the matrix books. I don't believe the soul evolves - that is a lie from the astral/fourth dimension. No-one evolves spiritually.

First, it's called causal determinism; your progress is, therefore, pointless.

Second, why come from the source of all that is, to come down here into 3D, for the mere purpose of going back to the source, thinking you're "evolving" on the way? It's like going down the ladder, FOR THE MERE PURPOSE OF GOING BACK UP!!!! Agh, I guess I am the only one who can understand such simple concepts....

Third, there is no evolution of the soul; there is ONLY CHANGE IN YOU'RE STATE OF BEING. To quote Krishnamurti: "Evolution of consciousness is a fallacy". Just remember that Krishnamurti talked to astral beings like the "Ascended masters", and he later rejected all spiritual authority - LITERALLY!

These so-called "higher-selves" aren't what you think they are. The so-called "higher selves" ARE the LOOSH collectors!!!!!! You've been duped, the lot of you! These beings are fucking with you all! Everyone! No wonder no-one has gone anywhere. I say this: break away from these "higher selves", and watch, you'll get attacked by them!
"This belonging to another, being psychologically nourished by another, depending on another - in all this there must always be anxiety, fear, jealousy, guilt, and so long as there is fear there is no love; a mind ridden with sorrow will never know what love is; sentimentality and emotionalism have nothing whatsoever to do with love. And so love is not to do with pleasure and desire." - Krishnamurti.

Last edited by caleb_11; 24-01-2011 at 02:57 AM.
caleb_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2011, 08:04 AM   #585
busa

The pursuit of ever more advanced technology is what has put us here right now in this control regime/matrix. The combined power of the industrial/military complex is latent evil. The military/industrial complex OWNS governments.

The propoganda that technology is the future saviour of mankind is one of the biggest lies of the elite. The human/material/financial costs of creating that technology has killed our eco-planets eco-system and forced us to live a life of pain and struggle.

The elite has its own new "Religion" called SCIENCE !!! Science has all the answers to your future happiness and health and wealth. We must look to science for the answers to our needs and our future! All hail the new Gods of Science !!

Yeah b******t !

The elite who own the military/ind complex have free energy and high technology that we could have used and not have burned fossil fuels for the last 60 years. All of our recent ancestors have struggled, died, sweat blood and tears to pay for their technology. It is that technology that is being used to enslave us.

We have ALL been USED.

The start of the industrial revolution was the dawn of our downfall.

Technology is not the answer for our future or our future growth spiritually.

Our growth as spiritual beings is the reason we are here on earth now.

Old 24-01-2011, 08:08 AM   #586
busa

I want to be the guy with the cattle prod who is herding all the stupid people into the microchip implanting room !

Oh yeah technology is good for you, this way......

Old 24-01-2011, 08:19 AM   #587
busa

Those who allow their base animal instincts to control them, have`nt grown enough.

This meat/animal body is crude and no different to any other meat/animal body. While we have the base instincts from our animal background, the whole point of "us" is to grow above those base instincts.

Old 24-01-2011, 01:18 PM   #588
margaretr

A few posts ago busa mentioned 'a sense of humour'.
When we are telepathic (in 4th density) I will miss humour and comedy.
It wont be comic when you are aware of the punch line at the start of a joke.
margaretr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2011, 03:20 PM   #589
sagiquarius

Default Sh3lly, it's possible to learn...

Quote:

I empathize with you. Sh3lly, you seek to know something about yourself that is verifiable and need not be taken on faith. That you are more than your physical body, that your consciousness is not an epiphenomena of the brain but survives beyond body death. It may take months of training and practice but you can learn to proactively alter your consciousness, even from a full waking state with proper relaxation and thought control. You're awareness need not be limited to "beta state." If you really want self confirmation, in this at least, it is possible. It's a learned skill, like becoming proficient with an instrument, and requires practice and dedication. One can read all the books one wants about astral travel and OBEs but it means nothing without direct experience.

As to the rest of it, well that is more on faith and intuition as far as how this or that happens and all that. Learning about yourself, what you really are, removing that sliver of doubt, is what is most important.
sagiquarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2011, 10:27 PM   #590
arty2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb_11 View Post
You're right. No-one knows anything - myself included, and I could be wrong on everything, though I still have my opinions, beliefs, thoughts, etc. You can read all you want, but there is no way to verify what you see is real. If you've read Descartes, then you'll know what I mean.

Half of me - the primitive, fearful side of me - wishes to delve back into mediocrity. The more intelligent part of me says it's all rubbish - all based on the desire to survive: the desire for food is a desire to survive, which is based on fear. The desire to have sex is a desire to survive, which is based on fear. The desire to have a house is a desire to survive, which is based on fear. The desire to be socially accepted is a desire to survive, which is based on fear. The desire to have a big this, big that, etc, is a desire to survive, which is based on fear.

Pretty much everything in this reality is based on the desire to survive, and, once we gain technological advances, we will overcome such hurdles, thus making all our pursuits redundant.

I have to disagree with all of you who have read the matrix books. I don't believe the soul evolves - that is a lie from the astral/fourth dimension. No-one evolves spiritually.

First, it's called causal determinism; your progress is, therefore, pointless.

Second, why come from the source of all that is, to come down here into 3D, for the mere purpose of going back to the source, thinking you're "evolving" on the way? It's like going down the ladder, FOR THE MERE PURPOSE OF GOING BACK UP!!!! Agh, I guess I am the only one who can understand such simple concepts....

Third, there is no evolution of the soul; there is ONLY CHANGE IN YOU'RE STATE OF BEING. To quote Krishnamurti: "Evolution of consciousness is a fallacy". Just remember that Krishnamurti talked to astral beings like the "Ascended masters", and he later rejected all spiritual authority - LITERALLY!

These so-called "higher-selves" aren't what you think they are. The so-called "higher selves" ARE the LOOSH collectors!!!!!! You've been duped, the lot of you! These beings are fucking with you all! Everyone! No wonder no-one has gone anywhere. I say this: break away from these "higher selves", and watch, you'll get attacked by them!
no you're not the only one,,in previous threads I said beware of snakeoil salemen wherever they may be or something like that....I keep trying to rationalize this stuff but keep comming back to what you are saying,as one poster put it we are here to help but then I say why do they need help and in order to help you must enter the matrix and play by its rules...the movie Catch 22 sums it up,in the end AA's character says adios and grabs a rubberboat and rows to freedom

Last edited by arty2000; 24-01-2011 at 10:37 PM.
arty2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 12:52 AM   #591
caleb_11

Quote:
Originally Posted by arty2000 View Post
no you're not the only one,,in previous threads I said beware of snakeoil salemen wherever they may be or something like that....I keep trying to rationalize this stuff but keep comming back to what you are saying,as one poster put it we are here to help but then I say why do they need help and in order to help you must enter the matrix and play by its rules...the movie Catch 22 sums it up,in the end AA's character says adios and grabs a rubberboat and rows to freedom
Yay! Someone else who sees this stuff. Cheers.
"This belonging to another, being psychologically nourished by another, depending on another - in all this there must always be anxiety, fear, jealousy, guilt, and so long as there is fear there is no love; a mind ridden with sorrow will never know what love is; sentimentality and emotionalism have nothing whatsoever to do with love. And so love is not to do with pleasure and desire." - Krishnamurti.
Old 25-01-2011, 03:33 AM   #592
sparkwielder

Hi Caleb,

No, you are not the only one. I remember that Palehorse Redivivus posted something almost identical to what you did about the higher self on a different (New Age) forum a year or so ago, and of course no one agreed with him.

Also, if you read the Journey Of Souls by Michael Newton with your eyes open, as people rarely do, it is a blatant expose on how the Matrix continues to manipulate people even after death! The so called "Guides" use karma as a tool of manipulation. Of course the new age author doesn't state this because he is deluded to it himself, so you have to read between the lines. There are so many red flags! This book really makes the matrix control so blatantly obvious, but if you look at all the reviews on Amazon, there are only one or two of the reviewers that actually see it.
sparkwielder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 03:44 PM   #593
busa

I have read somewhere else I cannot remember, the spirit is locked in the human mindset even outside of this matrix.

This trapping of the spirit in human mind was done by another race using stealth?

The way we think is human and we cannot escape that.

Has anyone in history escaped the human thinking yet ?

Is that the real goal for all of us ? Is that our real reason to keep coming back, to break out from the human mind ?

There are many forces at play here.

Old 25-01-2011, 03:51 PM   #594
busa

Quote:

Yeah but they hide, so what does that make them in our human mindset ?
I am aware of their game playing and seen them try.

I never respected any authority all of this life.

Old 25-01-2011, 04:00 PM   #595
busa

Quote:
That is what we are aiming for by reincarnation.
Same same ?

A change of frequency ? a change of vibration ? of energy ?

To break out of the human mind. That is what we really mean?
Not to achieve a higher level but to break out of the human cage we were put in?

We cannot change our state of being until we have broken the cage of the human mind. The cage that lives outside of the matrix.
We keep coming back in the same human mind cage every time.

That is what we are here to do, same reason/objective different human words?

Old 25-01-2011, 10:14 PM   #596
caleb_11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkwielder View Post
Hi Caleb,

No, you are not the only one. I remember that Palehorse Redivivus posted something almost identical to what you did about the higher self on a different (New Age) forum a year or so ago, and of course no one agreed with him.

Also, if you read the Journey Of Souls by Michael Newton with your eyes open, as people rarely do, it is a blatant expose on how the Matrix continues to manipulate people even after death! The so called "Guides" use karma as a tool of manipulation. Of course the new age author doesn't state this because he is deluded to it himself, so you have to read between the lines. There are so many red flags! This book really makes the matrix control so blatantly obvious, but if you look at all the reviews on Amazon, there are only one or two of the reviewers that actually see it.
Thanks. It's also like Monroe's books. He was given useful info (from BB) about loosh, etc, and then, instead of being given false info directly, Monroe's "INSPECs" (Disinfo agents) twisted the truth, and said that it is really a matter of opinion, and theirs was the better one, saying that looshing is a good thing....pfft. Only an idiot would believe that garbage.
Old 26-01-2011, 12:01 AM   #597
caleb_11

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
That is what we are aiming for by reincarnation.
Same same ?

A change of frequency ? a change of vibration ? of energy ?

To break out of the human mind. That is what we really mean?
Not to achieve a higher level but to break out of the human cage we were put in?

We cannot change our state of being until we have broken the cage of the human mind. The cage that lives outside of the matrix.
We keep coming back in the same human mind cage every time.

That is what we are here to do, same reason/objective different human words?
No, there is a subtle, yet important difference. And, because of this, most in the New Age have fallen for this fallacy. If you want to get a glimpse of what I am trying to say, read up on Krishnamurti, and how he attacked the idead of evolution of consciousness. There is a fundamental difference. There is no need to reincarnate to "learn lessons". It's just lies.
Old 26-01-2011, 02:04 AM   #598
les_paul_robot

Quote:
Thanks. It's also like Monroe's books. He was given useful info (from BB) about loosh, etc, and then, instead of being given false info directly, Monroe's "INSPECs" (Disinfo agents) twisted the truth, and said that it is really a matter of opinion, and theirs was the better one, saying that looshing is a good thing....pfft. Only an idiot would believe that garbage.
I love that book, it's my favourite.
When you read that did it make you wanna find this Someone, Somewhere and give him/her/it an unbelievable slapping?

Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
les_paul_robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 03:00 PM   #599
busa

Quote:
No, there is a subtle, yet important difference. And, because of this, most in the New Age have fallen for this fallacy. If you want to get a glimpse of what I am trying to say, read up on Krishnamurti, and how he attacked the idead of evolution of consciousness. There is a fundamental difference. There is no need to reincarnate to "learn lessons". It's just lies.
I will certainly read up on Krishnamurti, its another avenue for study.

However he is just another human. We can all be mislead, our thoughts can be influenced and we can be plain lied to by these other entities. We cannot trust any of them. Can we trust our own thoughts arent implanted.
All reasons not to totally trust.

Call me human, but its part of our make up not to trust and I trust those instincts

I am appalled at how easily contactees accept their abductors are kind, loving and benevolant. No way would I trust any being who has total and absolute control over me is safe, kind or caring. Bollocks to that !

The matrix is a massive lie and I am sick of the liars, human or otherwise.

Old 26-01-2011, 08:37 PM   #600
Banned

Quote:
Caleb, so you think like a gnostic too? That we are sparks of divinity that are caught up in this meat suit reality under the evil manipulative wishes of a demiurge?

What do you think of the information presented here:

Thanks
858672 is offline   Reply With Quote