Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 29-03-2010, 05:45 PM   #41
rydeon

Good links Truth Seeker!
Old 29-03-2010, 05:46 PM   #42
quetzalcoatl

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by informationtransit View Post
Alex Collier mentioned the Moon being artificial back in his well known interview from 1994.

Check from 57:30

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...collier&hl=en#

In fact, in just this one interview, he mentions most of what Icke has written about since, including the notion of a manipulation of humanity by a Reptilian race.
Riiiight...

That was specially fascinating! - thanks for posting...

Alex Collier; "our moon came from somewhere in the Ursa Minor Constellation ... a system called Cha'ta" ... "for the purposes of being Earth satellite & a base" O'RLY??? Cha'ta none other??

& this equates to Reptilians placing it there in order to manipulate & control man-kind?? even tho, its not really there, on the account of it being an Illusion??? - ahhh, I shudda known it! & no-one saw it coming...

http://freeverbage.wordpress.com/201...th-david-icke/

Yeah, yeah... its all not real...

Last edited by quetzalcoatl; 29-03-2010 at 05:47 PM.
quetzalcoatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 01:54 AM   #43
informationtransit

Quote:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...piracy%3A+...#

Last edited by informationtransit; 30-03-2010 at 01:55 AM. Reason: hmmm mistake on repost
informationtransit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 06:59 AM   #44
infinategood

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadabusa View Post
omg, hes very full of it.

what makes yall think he got credibility,let alone authority.

he drinks alc during his lectures,ffs

Its the message not the medium that counts silly. What have you been up to today, sniffing glue...eating tofu, and brushing your precious ego in the mirror? Its the message NOT THE MEDIUM.

Namaste'

P.S.

I am headed to an AA meeting right now
Old 30-03-2010, 09:07 AM   #45
consciousness
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdean View Post
People think this Alex Collier is some sort of messiah, and buy his alternate history of Earth, e.g. humans originated from Lyra.

Truth is, he is just another nutjob.
FFS, get lost if you don't like the info.
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 11:27 AM   #46
icke_is_right

Default Gaps

You have to look at what people say and look for gaps. I've started going through his stuff to test what he says and see for myself. I'm not afraid of listening to people. Collier leaves himself wide open with comments made right at the begnning of this clip. OK, everyone can make mistakes, however, this was a long while ago.

We Will Win: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbaemWIljeQ
Focus on what you want, never give up, it will come.
icke_is_right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 03:31 PM   #47
girlgye
Inactive

Quote:
Alex Collier mentioned the Moon being artificial back in his well known interview from 1994.

In fact, in just this one interview, he mentions most of what Icke has written about since, including the notion of a manipulation of humanity by a Reptilian race.

Concur. He is fantastic isn't he? My mate has scientifically assessed some of the Alex Collier pretenders and they have found no evidence whatsoever of what they speak of.

I've seen and experienced some of the things Alex Speaks of. He describes it in an energetic capacity rather than a tin pot capacity.

What would happen if we blasted the moon out of orbit do you think? I'm thinking in terms of the tides here. Not the effects on human emotions or ability to channel energy.
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 04:11 PM   #48
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinategood View Post
Its the message not the medium that counts silly. What have you been up to today, sniffing glue...eating tofu, and brushing your precious ego in the mirror? Its the message NOT THE MEDIUM.

Namaste'

P.S.

I am headed to an AA meeting right now
you can smoke that namaste,its useless after insults.

so,i guess drunk teachers are fine.ok.
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 04:15 PM   #49
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeisworth View Post
"gravity" is nothing more then a conception of man, like time. just because you name something doesn't mean it actually IS

Oh really?

I'm afraid gravity DOES actually exist. The proof is nailing you to the ground.

Einstein says that mass and matter affects space time and creates 'wells' in 4 dimensional space which we perceive as gravity.

Even me and you exert gravity, all mass does. But it's nothing to do with particles or light, it is a property of multi dimensional space which we cannot directly perceive, that's why all those scientists looking for gravitons are likely to be wasting their time.

Last edited by truthspoon; 30-03-2010 at 04:29 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 04:22 PM   #50
quetzalcoatl

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgye View Post
What would happen if we blasted the moon out of orbit do you think? I'm thinking in terms of the tides here. Not the effects on human emotions or ability to channel energy.
Guess there's only one way to find out...

Or alternatively;

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/if-we-had-no-moon/
Old 30-03-2010, 05:14 PM   #51
the apprentice
Inactive

Of course it is, she is made of Danish blue cheese on the outside and has a soft center like Brie then I woke up.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 08:20 PM   #52
girlgye
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by quetzalcoatl View Post
Guess there's only one way to find out...

Or alternatively;

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/if-we-had-no-moon/
Interesting thanks. Some of the medusa nucleur orbital space flight seems just as fantasamogorical as anythink Collierites might espouse.

All the while I'm watching this and thinking what is the news behind the news in this documentary. Having worked alongside scientists who take their cues from what I and others say yet give us no credit for what they discover even though we actually discovered it first, I can see the question what is the moon has applied to this documentary and what would happen if it went kaboom.

Who inspired that question more than likely Collierites. I'm going to call them that from now on. Yes HG Wells did describe it. Funny how though they are talking now as scientists about how real the prospect is of interplanetery space travel is from human time perspectives whilst all the while avoiding the problem of gravitation not being around to make the trips bearable.

So it would seem we are being prepared for something. Those of us that are left if Collierites are to be believed. Perhaps those of that are left then will happily embrace our reptilian creatures who some of us see but they can't once they are able to see them with their own naked eyes. Or more particularly the vibration is moving so fast that they won't be able to hide from anyone so what better way than to quickly invent space travel using the methods they espouse in the film and that will explain where all our new visitors have happened chanced upon us.

I like what he said about the greys. It was interesting to watch Collier's video because it settled alot of stuff that was unanswered for me by the usual crew that would answer these types of questions for me. i was in a workshop once and a mansize grey visited me. I've said it before and I will say it again. He had the physique of a long distance runner and the manners of a senior policeman. That is all I can describe his vibration as. Now some of my learned friends think some of the greys have turned over to our side by force of spirit working on them. I wasn't sure. I just saw the experience as consciousness and felt I was being watched by this character in much the same way as an undercover cop would watch me. It didn't bother me but you do tend to note well what is it that he would want to watch me for.

Later it was suggested this is rebel watcher. I wasn't a rebel at the time but I am now.

I saw two demons once and they felt more to me like the rebel watchers. He just seemed really nice but according to Collier that is because he is mind controlling me to think that so that was interesting and I will bear that in mind.

To the naysayer. Whatever.

You can fool some people some of the time but you can't fool some people all of the time.

Last edited by girlgye; 30-03-2010 at 08:26 PM.
Old 30-03-2010, 08:44 PM   #53
pri01

Quote:
Interesting thanks. Some of the medusa nucleur orbital space flight seems just as fantasamogorical as anythink Collierites might espouse.

All the while I'm watching this and thinking what is the news behind the news in this documentary. Having worked alongside scientists who take their cues from what I and others say yet give us no credit for what they discover even though we actually discovered it first, I can see the question what is the moon has applied to this documentary and what would happen if it went kaboom.

Who inspired that question more than likely Collierites. I'm going to call them that from now on. Yes HG Wells did describe it. Funny how though they are talking now as scientists about how real the prospect is of interplanetery space travel is from human time perspectives whilst all the while avoiding the problem of gravitation not being around to make the trips bearable.

So it would seem we are being prepared for something. Those of us that are left if Collierites are to be believed. Perhaps those of that are left then will happily embrace our reptilian creatures who some of us see but they can't once they are able to see them with their own naked eyes. Or more particularly the vibration is moving so fast that they won't be able to hide from anyone so what better way than to quickly invent space travel using the methods they espouse in the film and that will explain where all our new visitors have happened chanced upon us.

I like what he said about the greys. It was interesting to watch Collier's video because it settled alot of stuff that was unanswered for me by the usual crew that would answer these types of questions for me. i was in a workshop once and a mansize grey visited me. I've said it before and I will say it again. He had the physique of a long distance runner and the manners of a senior policeman. That is all I can describe his vibration as. Now some of my learned friends think some of the greys have turned over to our side by force of spirit working on them. I wasn't sure. I just saw the experience as consciousness and felt I was being watched by this character in much the same way as an undercover cop would watch me. It didn't bother me but you do tend to note well what is it that he would want to watch me for.

Later it was suggested this is rebel watcher. I wasn't a rebel at the time but I am now.

I saw two demons once and they felt more to me like the rebel watchers. He just seemed really nice but according to Collier that is because he is mind controlling me to think that so that was interesting and I will bear that in mind.

You can fool some people some of the time but you can't fool some people all of the time.
I think you might enjoy a book sold in DIF shop. It's called "How we were made". There is a chapter in there called I think "making and placing of the moon". You might ask why I cannot accurately name the chapter. It's because I have lent in total 2 copies that I bought, out to friends. I now don't have a copy and will have to buy another.

It's an absolutely fascinating book that highlights mathematical observations(they're not boring either) as well as other things.
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 01:47 AM   #54
sygyt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
UFO contactee Alex Collier gets his information from Andromedan human ETs. His information isn't fantasy.

Collier talks about gravity:

"Our sun produces a highly penetrating radiation in the electromagnetic spectrum. This frequency is approximately a trillion cycles a second. This frequency is located between the lower portion of the infrared and radar band. It is this radiation from the sun that causes gravity, not the planets rotation. I will explain more of this when we address the hollow Earth. The Andromedan science claims that any planetary body that is 29.3 miles in size and is exposed to a sun, is capable of a gravity field. Even if it is not rotating on its axis."

"Now, according to the Andromedans, the nature of gravity is different than we are told. We are told that because a planet spins on its axis, the centrifugal force "creates gravity". Well, according to the Andromedans, that is not at all accurate, and that gravity is produced by highly penetrating radiation in the electromagnetic spectrum at a frequency of about 1 trillion cycles per second."

- Alex Collier, Defending Sacred Ground

You can read Defending Sacred Ground here
http://www.exopolitics.org/collier-dsg1.pdf

A discussion thread about Alex Collier
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54953
Not fantasy? Lol,just when I thought that these forums couldn't get any crazier.
sygyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 05:53 PM   #55
quetzalcoatl

Arrow

Quote:

Wow... LOL... aight yea, tis good policy to question & contemplate absolutely everything; which of-course also includes Icke & Collier + Collierites...

Errm... as for the rest; ya kinda phased-out on me there..?? - yet good luck with whatever it is...

Ya know, it wouldn't be too far out for reputable scientists in a particular field to know just a little bit more about the moon (@ least in the provable knowledge realm) than Icke / Collier et al...
Old 31-03-2010, 09:26 PM   #56
icke_is_right

Default Total Bullshitter

I've been through a lot of this guy's stuff now and I think he's a bullshitter.

He answers questions in the manner of an evangelical preacher, taking his time, thinking of the appropriate answer. He's good, I give him that but his manner and body language raise alarm bells. I've been through hours of his stuff and I'm discounting him as relevant for now.

We Will Win: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbaemWIljeQ
Focus on what you want, never give up, it will come.
icke_is_right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 10:27 PM   #57
white horse
Banned

Quote:

Good inerview thanks for posting,, very interesting!
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 10:30 PM   #58
white horse
Banned

Quote:

Errm... GG... can you describe these demons and how you came to see them? What did they actually look like??
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:58 AM   #59
girlgye
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by quetzalcoatl View Post
Wow... LOL... aight yea, tis good policy to question & contemplate absolutely everything; which of-course also includes Icke & Collier + Collierites...

Errm... as for the rest; ya kinda phased-out on me there..?? - yet good luck with whatever it is...

Ya know, it wouldn't be too far out for reputable scientists in a particular field to know just a little bit more about the moon (@ least in the provable knowledge realm) than Icke / Collier et al...

Yeah wrong forum. Get back to your science forums and wait for the next instalment of scientific quackery to be fed to you.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:04 AM   #60
girlgye
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by white horse View Post
Errm... GG... can you describe these demons and how you came to see them? What did they actually look like??
Like willow the whisp but with infra red eyes. Black in colour. Two of them. Sometimes I just see the eyes. I see them free of substance and alcohol abuse. I wonder if they are some sort of imp but they are human size. I used to see them loads when I abused alcohol.

Occasionally I see them now. Seems to happen when I talk about them. So I just tune into the Earth angels who guard the planet. Lot nicer vibration. Ask any alcoholic even the Doctors of medicine who abuse alcohol and they will tell you the same. Whether they are into spirit or not usually not.

I'm not trying to convince naysayers here. I can't be bothered. go some place else. I'm not interested in your myopic views. In fact you are probably influenced by them.