Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-10-2010, 04:34 AM   #221
tabea_blumenschein
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 984
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by indolering
Thank you, TB, for your input. I stand corrected. I was not aware how circular are the orbits of many of the moons and planets...
You're very welcome.

I just wanted to say a word or two about a couple of your other ideas. If you'll take a moment to examine this image of Mercury, taken by the spacecraft in 2008, you'll notice that these craters are also "extremely shallow", just like the ones you see in the Lunar images. Unless you're prepared to argue that Mercury is also the creation of some advanced intelligence, then maybe we should expect craters on rocky, Moon-like bodies to be shallow, rather than deep as one might be led to imagine.

Also, there is a huge difficulty with the "hollow Moon" hypothesis. If you assume the Moon is, say, 50 miles thick, then the average density of the material making up the Moon would be over 25,000 kilograms per cubic meter. That's greater than the density of osmium, the densest element, which is a bit more than 22,000 kg/m^3. For comparison, elemental iron is a paltry 7,800 kg/m^3.

The average density of a presumably non-hollow moon is only 3,300 kg/m^3, which is right in the range you'd expect.
__________________
De mortuis nil nisi bonum; of the living speak nothing but evil.

- Heinrich Heine
tabea_blumenschein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2010, 01:56 AM   #222
indolering
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rocky Mountain High
Posts: 3,092
Likes: 79 (59 Posts)
Default

I looked at the picture of Mercury and I agree the craters appear awfully shallow. However I'm not familiar with any details of the planet so I wouldn't venture a guess about the meaning this feature. The moon is another story. Apparently there's nothing in the makeup of lunar soil to prevent a meteor from penetrating the ground in a normal manner as on Earth. According to many astronomers, the shallowness and the same approximate depth of almost all the craters is truly anomalous and difficult to explain by natural causes.

Lunar density: I feel that its density is not as conclusive a piece of data as some of the other anomalies, but still significant. We don't know for sure the actual structure of the moon, or even if it once had a hot core like Earth. From all the data of which I'm aware, I have to conclude that there's much about the moon that's artificial (not natural) which means intelligent life has been there and probably still is. We know the ILL have been there in their own space ships and to Mars too. The ILL rabbit hole runs deep, and the UFO coverup is just the tip of the iceberg. I suggest we listen to what David's now saying, do some research on our own and using our intuition and intelligence, allow the truth to bubble up from within....
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2010, 04:30 AM   #223
moving finger
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Down in the basement, working for the government
Posts: 3,721
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

It's true that we don't know with absolute certainty the internal structure of the moon any more than we do the earth's, but we can make strong inferences based on the data that we do have.

The seismographs on the lunar surface placed there by apollo astronauts recorded both artificial data (from small mortar explosions and impacts from apollo equipment allowed to crash in to the surface) and natural moonquakes, and continued to transmit data until 1977.

The behaviour of these seismograms allow us to infer the way that energy is being propagated through the lunar mass just as they do on earth,and they can also determine the depth at which quakes occur.

This paper explains things without getting overly technical

http://www.agt.bme.hu/volgyesi/gravity/pphold.pdf

An interesting point from the paper is that we know the density of the moon to be 3.3 tonnes/cu.m. (from where the moon is in orbit and how it behaves), yet the lunar surface density is much lower at 2.7-3 tonnes/cu.m. This implies that the sub-crustal layers get much denser. I'm sure you prefer to think of that as being caused by a thick metal hull, but the seismic data don't back that up!

As for the rest, we don't know that the ILL have been there, or to Mars - you just believe that. There is no actual evidence of it, and I don't take David Icke's word for anything. Allowing the truth to 'bubble up' is no substitute for data analysis based on things that have actually been measured - that's real research.

Last edited by moving finger; 25-10-2010 at 04:31 AM.
moving finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2010, 05:45 AM   #224
elpressiedente
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: near beachtralia
Posts: 4,070
Likes: 274 (196 Posts)
Default

and now for something completely different....

the yeti, satchquatch, bigfoot, yowie and habadasa's cousin, the abombinal snowman.

all originate or live on the moon... they all being the same of course... they have handheld teleportation technology.

i didnt make this shit up.... it was told to me by a 'man in black' who was born dead for three days in sydney in '70. Took him 3 days to re-animate the body, just in the nic of time before burial....
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2010, 05:49 AM   #225
elpressiedente
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: near beachtralia
Posts: 4,070
Likes: 274 (196 Posts)
Default

there are tales and mythological stories of the "time before the moon arrived"

or was driven to this orbit..... some scholars estimate its arrival at between 13,000 and 15,000 years ago.....
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2010, 06:53 AM   #226
lizzyking
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: mittenville sector Z5-1
Posts: 7,166
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

lizzyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2010, 09:44 AM   #227
lighthouse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Zagreb, Croatia.
Posts: 1,919
Likes: 17 (11 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopthemadness View Post
Alex Collier also believes light from the sun causes gravity.

Funny, when I shut off the lights at night I don't suddenly float out of bed.
Hahahaha..

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
I take it by negative thinkers and paid trolls you mean those who disagree or ask questions. And what exactly is positive about the idea of humanity being controlled about from a moon matrix, or being under repression anyway? how can people who questions these wild theories of unproven reptilian repression be considered negative?

When I see comments about ignoring people it always reminds me of a conformist cult, where questions are not tolerated
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
there are tales and mythological stories of the "time before the moon arrived"

or was driven to this orbit..... some scholars estimate its arrival at between 13,000 and 15,000 years ago.....
Lovecraft?
__________________
"Einsicht – dass jeder seine Fehler hat,
und Weitsicht – das Leben findet nicht nur heute statt,
und Vorsicht – dass man den andern nicht zerbricht."
lighthouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2010, 09:57 AM   #228
elpressiedente
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: near beachtralia
Posts: 4,070
Likes: 274 (196 Posts)
Default

sheesh ive read so much i really cant remember where i read that it was like a book 20 yrs ago
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2010, 04:31 AM   #229
indolering
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rocky Mountain High
Posts: 3,092
Likes: 79 (59 Posts)
Default

Moving Finger: Thank you for your thoughtful reply. The numerous anomalies of lunar data given in Wilson's 'Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon', and the remarkable coincidences described in 'Who Built The Moon?' lead one inexorably to conclude, as I have, that the moon is not a natural satellite. You are free to await more evidence but I am comfortable with the hypothesis put forward by the two Russian scientists that the moon was steered into orbit. None of the three traditional hypotheses of the moon's origin stands up to the data we do have.

As for the secret space program, there is a great deal of evidence that the ILL have been conducting research in secret since they stole Tesla's papers after murdering him. True, much of the evidence is anecdotal (witness testimony) but evidence nevertheless, to be judged on its merits. If you're waiting for scientific proof, I'm afraid you're in for a long wait. Meanwhile, I feel we need to fill in some of the gaps with informed intuition using our reasonable hypotheses as a basis for further investigation until new evidence may refine our conclusions.

Last edited by indolering; 27-10-2010 at 04:33 AM.
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2010, 06:29 AM   #230
moving finger
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Down in the basement, working for the government
Posts: 3,721
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by indolering View Post
Moving Finger: Thank you for your thoughtful reply. The numerous anomalies of lunar data given in Wilson's 'Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon', and the remarkable coincidences described in 'Who Built The Moon?' lead one inexorably to conclude, as I have, that the moon is not a natural satellite. You are free to await more evidence but I am comfortable with the hypothesis put forward by the two Russian scientists that the moon was steered into orbit. None of the three traditional hypotheses of the moon's origin stands up to the data we do have.

As for the secret space program, there is a great deal of evidence that the ILL have been conducting research in secret since they stole Tesla's papers after murdering him. True, much of the evidence is anecdotal (witness testimony) but evidence nevertheless, to be judged on its merits. If you're waiting for scientific proof, I'm afraid you're in for a long wait. Meanwhile, I feel we need to fill in some of the gaps with informed intuition using our reasonable hypotheses as a basis for further investigation until new evidence may refine our conclusions.
Aah now we're kind of moving towards a philosphical debate abouyt the nature of scientific argument.

I haven't read Wilson's book, but I don't believe the various coincidences and anomalies lead us inexorably towards any conclusion other than that they are coincidences and anomalies. If the Illuminati's research is secret, how come you know about it? Do you have proof Tesla was murdered?

I don't have to wait for scientific proof that the moon is a natural satellite, my firm belief is that I already gave that to hand in the form of astronomical data (visible, infrared, ultraviolet, radar, you name it), samples retrieved by manned and unmanned lunar missions, space probe surveys from many countries (not just the US), as well as the proven scientific work from 400 years of scientific analysis of the behaviour of the planets.

My hyopetheses (or the ones I adopt from the current body of knowledge) are not unreasonable given the evidence we have, and the conclusions from those hyoptheses have been refined and adapted as more evidence arrives, with that evidence being judged on its merits. Conspiracy movements and 'unconventional thinking' do not have a monopoly on critical thought and research. Science is not just a quesiton of being told something, it's also a process of looking at evidence and evaluating whether it is reasonable or not. Intuition may have a part in developing a theory, but it can never state that something is true.

I fear you wait for proof of your beliefs may be considerably longer than mine.
moving finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2010, 10:55 PM   #231
indolering
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rocky Mountain High
Posts: 3,092
Likes: 79 (59 Posts)
Default

MF: I feel confident that you, being of scientific bent may change your tune after examining the evidence put forth in Wilson's book. If this quandary of the moon really interests you, you owe it to yourself to check it out. You won't easily find this type of presentation elsewhere. And again, the staggering coincidences concerning the moon/Earth/Sun relationship cannot be shuffled off; when everything fits, like in an elegant mathematical equation, it's not happenstance, it's by design.
As for David, I take his word for many things, but certainly not everything. We all rely on teachers because no one can research everything. But i'd rather rely on his word than most others'.
Here's some evidence for Tesla's murder:http://educate-yourself.org/cn/marti...e02jul07.shtml

Here's a book about the secret space program:http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...tive_3_pt1.htm
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 05:55 PM   #232
one666
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,427
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by informationtransit View Post
Alex Collier mentioned the Moon being artificial back in his well known interview from 1994.

Check from 57:30

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...collier&hl=en#



In fact, in just this one interview, he mentions most of what Icke has written about since, including the notion of a manipulation of humanity by a Reptilian race.
It is possible that all the planets in the solar system are E.T made if we believe one of Davids explanations. This was that the moon is made of metal, well, yes it has a metal core like Earth and the planets in the rest of our solar system. http://www.petitiononline.com/verichip/petition.html Please sign this petition if you don't want your governments to put you and your kids on an electronic leash, i.e RFID. Please repost this link all over the web to make sure everyone in the world gets their chance to sign as this is all we have in the war against this state sponsored Tyranny, Thanks for your help.
one666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 07:05 PM   #233
twilighterheart
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 973
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadabusa View Post
i think roughly 50% here would drink the special koolaide if it came as addition to the book, endorsed by icke.


I heard it said most if not all of those people where forced to drink the koolaid by gun point. It's just a thought.
twilighterheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:48 PM   #234
twilighterheart
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 973
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Thumbs up

I personally feel his spiritual messages are the most important ones to feel and research for anyone.
twilighterheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:39 PM   #235
twilighterheart
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 973
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

On a less serious note:
Subsequently, Bai spent some time in a mental hospital. Though she insisted then and now, "I'm not crazy," she maintains to this day that she is from the moon, where her grandmother lives. "I'm not really in reality. I'm in my own universe and my mind is a million miles somewhere else," she claims, further explaining, "Why I feel like I come from the moon is because my mother told me I was found somewhere." She believes that when she looks up at the moon, she can often spot her grandmother there, still living in her childhood home.
twilighterheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:30 AM   #236
twilighterheart
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 973
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmob View Post
I much rather suffer reading and observational problems, than suffer from mass delusional hysteria that you claim as part of your stupid grand alien interaction stories, in addition to a myriad of logisitical, grammatical and spelling problems that seem to be a part of your arsenal. Reading your stupid shit is not really part of my daily agenda.
twilighterheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:15 AM   #237
indolering
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rocky Mountain High
Posts: 3,092
Likes: 79 (59 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilighterheart View Post
I heard it said most if not all of those people where forced to drink the koolaid by gun point. It's just a thought.
It's more than just a thought, dear, it's the truth. But the kool-aid metaphor has become commonplace among those who are fond of poo-pooing any theory which to their small minds appears absurd.

In any case, I recently came across an article on the moon which summarizes many of the points I've made on this thread in previous posts (honest, I've only just seen this article the other day, despite the many striking similarities of words and phrases; it's probably due to both of us having read Wilson's book). The possibility of the moon being a natural satellite in the face of dozens of anomalies and incredible coincidences is extremely remote. David is not whistling past the graveyard; his focus on the moon's influence is not lunacy but based on solid evidence and controlled speculation. This is just one more concept which he's discovered before it entered mainstream consciousness, like so many other ideas he's presented in the past.

Look at this short, incisive article and see if you don't agree:

http://www.trudeausociety.com/home/F.../16/02245.html
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:02 AM   #238
twilighterheart
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 973
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by indolering View Post
It's more than just a thought, dear, it's the truth. But the kool-aid metaphor has become commonplace among those who are fond of poo-pooing any theory which to their small minds appears absurd.

In any case, I recently came across an article on the moon which summarizes many of the points I've made on this thread in previous posts (honest, I've only just seen this article the other day, despite the many striking similarities of words and phrases; it's probably due to both of us having read Wilson's book). The possibility of the moon being a natural satellite in the face of dozens of anomalies and incredible coincidences is extremely remote. David is not whistling past the graveyard; his focus on the moon's influence is not lunacy but based on solid evidence and controlled speculation. This is just one more concept which he's discovered before it entered mainstream consciousness, like so many other ideas he's presented in the past.

Look at this short, incisive article and see if you don't agree:

http://www.trudeausociety.com/home/F.../16/02245.html
Was that pun done on purpose or not?
twilighterheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:52 PM   #239
flickflack
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: NOT Israel
Posts: 2,572
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilighterheart View Post
I heard it said most if not all of those people where forced to drink the koolaid by gun point. It's just a thought.
It was by repeated, authoritative suggestions from Jim Jones the leader. The shootings started when survivors tried to escape, as they had been ordered by Jim Jones to die.
Jim Jones had them mostly all brainwashed, which is not too hard for a charismatic cult leader to do, when the members has already relocated to his temple... Indoctrinating 24/7, it can make people accept just about anything the orders may be.
flickflack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:51 PM   #240
twilighterheart
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 973
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickflack View Post
It was by repeated, authoritative suggestions from Jim Jones the leader. The shootings started when survivors tried to escape, as they had been ordered by Jim Jones to die.
Jim Jones had them mostly all brainwashed, which is not too hard for a charismatic cult leader to do, when the members has already relocated to his temple... Indoctrinating 24/7, it can make people accept just about anything the orders may be.
No. He had his own personal bodyguards that had machine guns. They focused most of the people to drink it. It was either to drink poison or get shoot, not much of choose either way their where going to die. People falsely assumed they did at the last the only choice they had was never had went down there with that nutjob in the first place.

Last edited by twilighterheart; 03-11-2010 at 07:52 PM.
twilighterheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:16 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.