Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 08-02-2013, 05:42 PM   #1
jane_d
Premier Subscribers

Default Have you seen Queen of England in your dreams?

I've seen recently...

She gave me a present.

But the dream was disturbing and the end was bleak a bit..
jane_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 06:07 PM   #2
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane_d View Post
I've seen recently...

She gave me a present.

That's because she hasn't got that much longer! The latest emphasis has been on her grandson - and the new addition, that's on it's way! This has been done to keep people engaged in the Royal family! When the Queen dies, the public will still have something to hold onto!
Old 16-02-2013, 09:45 AM   #3
chockimon

I've had some pretty scary nightmares, but I can't recall ever seeing the queen. OP let's here the rest of your dream then.

Last edited by chockimon; 16-02-2013 at 09:46 AM.
chockimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2013, 10:46 AM   #4
jane_d
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by chockimon View Post
I've had some pretty scary nightmares, but I can't recall ever seeing the queen. OP let's here the rest of your dream then.
About the Queen?

It also was unusual for me, because I'm from another country.. Usually, I don't think about the Queen.

Well, in the dream it was so that I with my friend were going somewhere and then we found ourselves in the palace of the Queen. She started talking with me, she was very kind and friendly. She gave me a present. It was a beautiful dress. I said that I want to try on this dress and she said "yes, of course!". But when I came back with this dress, I couldn't find my friend. I was looking for him everywhere, but he disappeared. It was very alarming for me, I felt that something wrong is going on. And then I met the Queen again and some another person and they say that I'm beautiful and they want me to marry with one of their relatives... I'm listening and thinking...what's going on?? And where is my friend??!

Last edited by jane_d; 16-02-2013 at 02:32 PM.
jane_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 04:56 AM   #5
night_gaunt

No, and i don't want to...ever
Old 26-02-2013, 04:54 PM   #6
lightgiver

Arrow Matthew

Yes.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 05:11 PM   #7
thecatsmeow
Banned

Quote:
About the Queen?

It also was unusual for me, because I'm from another country.. Usually, I don't think about the Queen.

Well, in the dream it was so that I with my friend were going somewhere and then we found ourselves in the palace of the Queen. She started talking with me, she was very kind and friendly. She gave me a present. It was a beautiful dress. I said that I want to try on this dress and she said "yes, of course!". But when I came back with this dress, I couldn't find my friend. I was looking for him everywhere, but he disappeared. It was very alarming for me, I felt that something wrong is going on. And then I met the Queen again and some another person and they say that I'm beautiful and they want me to marry with one of their relatives... I'm listening and thinking...what's going on?? And where is my friend??!

Someone (the Queen might represent your Government?) has persuaded you to try something on for size. Your friend is the part of you that looks after you, "I am my own best friend", and you have been persuaded to part with your Self. Marriage stands for a contractual arrangement so it's a CONTRACT in which all of the terms and conditions haven't been fully disclosed.
thecatsmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2013, 12:11 AM   #8
lightgiver

Lightbulb Disturbed reality

I suppose we could call the Wa king World a Night Mare and not a 4ream...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...100575&page=26.. ..http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=250..Would U LIke Some T...

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-02-2013 at 12:19 AM.
Old 27-02-2013, 06:36 PM   #9
1zenith
Banned

Default You have been watching too many D I videos.

Quote:
About the Queen?

You must have been watching too many David Icke videos.
He says 'princiess diana was drawn in because of her Merivinyan blood line".
"to balance out the hardcore reptilian genes that the Royal family is becomming". Princess Diana was needed to balance out the genes in the Royal Family. Keep dreamin' and keep watching D I.

You must have been watching too many David Icke videos.
He says 'princiess diana was drawn in because of her Merivinyan blood line".
"to balance out the hardcore reptilian genes that the Royal family is becomming". Princess Diana was needed to balance out the genes in the Royal Family. Keep dreamin' and keep watching D I.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2013, 06:38 PM   #10
1zenith
Banned

Default Cute doggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Yes.
I don't because I dont live in that country.

I never had any dreams about the Presidents. I have had a dream about

Sylvia Browne about 3 times.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2013, 06:59 PM   #11
truthseeker1980

I am plagued by her chasing me with her army of men in black trying to kill me, my brothers are too.

She is always trying to kill me, I've not had one pleasant dream with her in. They r quite frequent and I always get away but she has to chase me.

Last edited by truthseeker1980; 27-02-2013 at 07:00 PM.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2013, 12:35 AM   #12
idontknowifitsdayornight
Inactive

There has not been a Queen of England since 1707. Queen Ann was the last ever King or Queen of England. From 1707, the monarch, although living in England, has been known as either the Monarch of the Kingdom of Great Britain (as Queen Anne was) or of the United Kingdom (as Queen Victoria was).

Not fussed myself what you call her, but folks in the USA do have a habit of calling her Queen of England,
idontknowifitsdayornight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2013, 08:22 PM   #13
chockimon

Quote:
About the Queen?

I'm no expert at deciphering dreams. They can mean anything or nothing. Maybe your dream is telling you that you rely on others too much, simply because you don't trust people and feel uncomfortable when you're on your own. You need to stand on your own two feet more and believe in and decide things for yourself. Also sounds like it might actually be referring to something romantically that is happening in your life and there's more than one person that's after your admiration.

Last edited by chockimon; 28-02-2013 at 08:22 PM.
chockimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:37 PM   #14
rebooted
Inactive

Yes it was this 10 Ft lizard sucking the soul out of a dead dingo's donger.
rebooted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 11:34 AM   #15
jane643

Quote:
I've seen recently...

She gave me a present.

I have not had dreams about the Queen, but when I was small about 7 or 8 I think (I am 49 now) I remember watching her on my nans black and white TV and as she walked along a corridor away from the camera a huge repitilian tail appeared from under her skirt. I think it was then that the government started mind control memory wipes on the general population, right across the country, by radio and TV signal. I recalled it because someone else reminded me - they are my age and saw it on TV when they were small too. I think it is because as you get older you remember things from your childhood. Can anyone else remember this? I had to be reminded - then I recalled it. That is part of the awakening - the mass population has to remember and when they start to - strap in everyone!
jane643 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 01:30 PM   #16
dan85uk

I've had dreams about the Queen before. At the time, I kept a 'dream diary' so I'll take a look and see if I can give more details. Off the top of my head, all I can remember is that there were a group of people huddled together in a glass dome. Outside, there was just the night sky - but inside the dome there was freshly cut grass and bright lights. I can 'remember' that I sat against a cold metal door. When it was my turn to enter the room (which I can't remember doing), the Queen was there (for some reason, I'm tempted to say that Prince William was also there), sat behind a small wooden table.

In 2005/6 I also had a series of dreams involving the current King of Spain and the man who was the Prime Minister / President of the government at the time. It always stood out to me because it was the first time that I had ever had a dream in a foreign language and because I was 'interviewed' and then signed some kind of a contract with the two of them. I just brushed it off, thinking that it was related to my 'excitement' at studying Spanish in University.
dan85uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 03:30 PM   #17
matematik
Banned

Why do Americans call the Queen the Queen of England?

1. She's not English

2. England is not a country
matematik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 04:35 PM   #18
bondmaar
Banned

yes.... her two reptiles and a jar of vasaline
bondmaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 12:45 AM   #19
lightgiver

Lightbulb DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
I don't because I dont live in that country.

I never had any dreams about the Presidents. I have had a dream about

Sylvia Browne about 3 times.
I even had a dream about david cameron,plane's and burning buildings all in the same night...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=52

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-03-2013 at 12:46 AM.
Old 09-03-2013, 08:34 AM   #20
lets blow
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by matematik View Post
Why do Americans call the Queen the Queen of England?

1. She's not English

2. England is not a country
England is indeed a country. Inside another country. Just like Scotland.

It may not operate as a separate sovereign state .. but it was a country that invaded other countries, Scotland, Wales and Ireland then subjugated them to the English capital, London. The enlarged nation was Great Britain, which with Northern Ireland, forms the UK.

It's all still run from the English (now British) capital, London.

Last edited by lets blow; 09-03-2013 at 08:37 AM.
lets blow is offline   Reply With Quote