Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 18-05-2007, 11:00 PM   #21
john white

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk72 View Post
Why is it so impossible for people to believe that this is possible? These people are SELECTED not ELECTED. If these few bloodlines rule the goverments and the banks of the world, and we know by now how every person in power are related to others in power even back hundreds of years this is very possible. Even Bush being the grandson of Aleister Crowley can be true.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...3565#post43565
Difficult to believe it possible? Course not it's easy to believe anything might be possible: big difference to believing its true, especially when its an "infotainment" product put out by known disinformationalist "sorcha faal"

Essentially this is a fear story designed to exploit subconcious mistrust of germans, and when we lap this stuff up without any critical discernment we are making a cynical w*nker very happy. There is such a thing as being street wise: an essential defense against an open mind being flooded with shite

Equally, its just a thread on an internet forum, and means nothing objectively meaningful in and of itself whatsoever: but I will admit to some concern at how many members here appear to be babes in arms waiting to be eaten up (on a far wider scale than this one thread), and it prickles my conscience to speak up, rather than say nothing and see people get more lost in the dark than when they started

There IS an infowar going on: and it IS a war for your mind: guard it well

There can be real consequences and real pain if you dont: and you certainly won't be making a difference anytime soon

(Old wardog limping off now going "bah humbug" etc...)

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013

Last edited by john white; 18-05-2007 at 11:05 PM.
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2007, 11:07 PM   #22
king

the 'spaceman' from AM640 radio also talked in length about this possibility.

he postulated that Angela is Hitler's daughter that was conceived when Eva Brown's sister (I think) was artificially inseminated with Hitler's sperm.

Since i am not surprised a bit about this possibility (eugenics and genetics that Hitler pushed into high gear)
to me resemblance between Merkle and Hitler is very compelling and so is the relationship.

I do not see anything Baltic in her, she has typical German features and shape and spacing between her facial points compared to Hitler is more than coincidence, IMO.
so, what does that prove?
not a thing.

but, i got the feeling that this 'Merkle is a Hitler's daughter' story can be clever psyops as the article is to be found on a known disinfo/psyops site
www.whatdoesitmean.com
where a fake character Such-a laugh (laaf).. ops.. 'Sorcha Faal' is giving us theories that are often later found to be pure B.S. and/or psyops.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index973.htm

now, that alone is what makes me question validity of this theory.

it is simply amazing how someone comes up with a theory and then everyone repeats it as if it were true.

some critical discernment would go a long way.

Last edited by king; 18-05-2007 at 11:21 PM.
king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2007, 12:24 AM   #23
supertzar

I don't judge info based on its' source. That is where many, many people go wrong, whether they are of believing or disbelieving bent (both are wrong in my view.) If I only read about it without seeing the pictures, I wouldn't post it. The photos I posted speak for themselves.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2007, 12:40 AM   #24
december
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post

Quote from the site:

"Apparently, the Nazis were experimenting with cryogenics and freezing sperm which they took and saved from Hitler. When the Soviets invaded Germany at the end of the war, this wound up in their hands. A complicated experiment ensued and Gretl was brought to East Germany and impregnated by Hitler's sperm."

Supertzar, did you try to research the subject? I never heard of the fact (according to the author) that "the Nazis were experimenting with cryogenics and freezing sperm".

Did you?

And also - how could the author know that "this wound up in their hands of Soviets"?

Did Soviets tell him about it?

And as I said - Angela Merkel looks just like another Baltid - Paul von Hindenburg.
And Hitler was NOT Baltid.

december is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2007, 12:46 AM   #25
supertzar

I have heard all my life about how the Nazis were obsessed with genetic experimentation, so that does not surprise me at all. Does it surprise you?

I have already referred you to a source explaining the Soviet involvement. I'm not going to go around with you about this any more.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2007, 01:07 AM   #26
jinjo5

Quote:

Hitler's sperm cryogenically frozen and used to impregnate Eva Braun's sister, Gretl, according to Stewart Swerdlow. Look at the eyes! Not to mention the lips, chin, cheekbones, ears, nose...everything.
Nowt like him and couldnt give a shit anyway.period.
jinjo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2007, 02:35 AM   #27
father ted
Inactive

Interesting post, supertzar, they look a lot alike. Does anyone have pics of Gretl?

This alone does not prove that she's hitler's daughter, but Stuart Swerdlow to me is worth listening to. It would be worth looking into his work to decide for yourself wether he is credible enough to take this seriously.

Jinjo5, why bother posting if you couldn't give a shit? Seriously, some people...

December, what the hell are you on about? Are you taking the piss?
father ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2007, 10:15 AM   #28
garth

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post

There can be real consequences and real pain if you dont: and you certainly won't be making a difference anytime soon
Good on ya John, there has never been a more important time to thread with a little caution when it comes to taking on others views & information as your own. Intuition & gut feel get a regualr work out and my all time favorite objectivity test....if it feels like shit, looks like shit and smells like shit..then it probably is shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by king View Post
now, that alone is what makes me question validity of this theory.

it is simply amazing how someone comes up with a theory and then everyone repeats it as if it were true.

some critical discernment would go a long way.
Hey King, sorta sounds a like FOX, CNN, CBS......repeating parrot Newstime ha...damn easy to follow the pack.
Old 19-05-2007, 01:59 PM   #29
truthspoon
Banned

Get out of town....

The only resemblance that Hitler and Merkel have are that they are both vaguely human....

What a big loada bollocks this story, just the kind of thing to make the conspiracy movement look like fruitloops..... Please, discernment....

John White is dead right! You've got to be careful what you believe.... Your mind is your sword don't let it go rusty..
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2007, 02:23 PM   #30
mara of the acoma
Inactive

Quote:

Hitler's sperm cryogenically frozen and used to impregnate Eva Braun's sister, Gretl, according to Stewart Swerdlow. Look at the eyes! Not to mention the lips, chin, cheekbones, ears, nose...everything.
Hmm, yes they both seem to have lips, chin, cheekbones, ears and nose but other than that I can't see the resemblance.
mara of the acoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2007, 06:02 PM   #31
december
Banned

supertzar, did you notice that Algela Merkel has BLOND hair and Hitler does not?

Old 19-05-2007, 08:52 PM   #32
misscpb
Inactive

I have always thought that Arnold Schwartzenegger is the son of Hitler.
misscpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2007, 09:00 PM   #33
december
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misscpb View Post
I have always thought that Arnold Schwartzenegger is the son of Hitler.
Why?
Old 19-05-2007, 09:30 PM   #34
tintin

Quote:
Difficult to believe it possible? Course not it's easy to believe anything might be possible: big difference to believing its true, especially when its an "infotainment" product put out by known disinformationalist "sorcha faal"

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...e+Search&meta=

Essentially this is a fear story designed to exploit subconcious mistrust of germans, and when we lap this stuff up without any critical discernment we are making a cynical w*nker very happy. There is such a thing as being street wise: an essential defense against an open mind being flooded with shite

Equally, its just a thread on an internet forum, and means nothing objectively meaningful in and of itself whatsoever: but I will admit to some concern at how many members here appear to be babes in arms waiting to be eaten up (on a far wider scale than this one thread), and it prickles my conscience to speak up, rather than say nothing and see people get more lost in the dark than when they started

This poster JOHN WHITE is one the bunch
that took down the old forum.
Smart guys know this. Just a despicable traitor.
tintin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2007, 09:39 PM   #35
john white

Is that a terrier trying to bite my ankle through my boots?

Woefully misinformed, but I forgive you

Old 19-05-2007, 10:33 PM   #36
tinmenace

Quote:

I dunno, that makes perfect sense to me. You cannot believe everything is true just because it's possible. If it's not outside the realms of possibility, you should keep an open mind about it, but you don't have to believe it's true. It's up to each one of us to do further research so that we don't absorb other people's opinions as our own. Without solid knowledge on which to base our opinions, it's still the same indoctrination, no matter how well intended.

The key is to KNOW these things for yourself, which means you have to be active in your own enlightenment. We cannot wait for people to spoon feed us, because we don't REALLY know what we're been fed.

Quote:
Indeed!...For those of us that still have our minds...

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2007, 12:16 AM   #37
tintin

Quote:

Who do you think you dealing with?
Do you really think TINTIN is a match for you?
This TINTIN is going after traitors. Understand?
Old 20-05-2007, 12:26 AM   #38
tintin

Quote:

Tintin will get you.
Tintin is not your usual guy.
He has seen what you've done.

Just try to mess with Tintin.
Do you know Tintin?
Old 20-05-2007, 12:26 AM   #39
mk72

Quote:

Like I said, a possibility, like any conspiracy theory some are proven some are not, unlike you I think it is healthy to discuss things like this and I don't believe there are "consequences and real pain" involved if I consider someone's opinion on this thread. If I did I, would still believe 911 was planned and executed by Al Quada terrorists. "There is an infowar going on"........Blah Blah Blah, I know I've seen Alex Jones's website. Don't worry about what I believe, I'm not experiencing "real pain" because there is no war on my mind. Thanks for the warning though.
mk72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2007, 12:35 AM   #40
john white

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintin View Post
Who do you think you dealing with?
A looney troll who's only knowledge is ignorance