Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 18-01-2011, 10:06 PM   #21
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ageispolis View Post
Ok, this is my youtube channel and all the videos about aliens and reptilians i erased because the terror I received on my channel got to intense, but I got other uploads about synthetics and stuff like that:

http://www.youtube.com/user/konjunkt...ature=mhum#p/u
Well she has a nice body but she's a crap dancer

Sorry, I can't help there, I don't speak any other language but english

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 10:07 PM   #22
ageispolis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderfullife View Post
look what happened to Hollie Greig.
Who is this and what happened? Yes its not allowed to speak about ufos, aliens, abuctions, illuminati or reptilians. You directly get the full hate of a lot of people and you not even know their names. Its very evil + brutal to see in what kind of society we live. Its ok to call Eminem + Lady Gaga a superstar genius but say one time Eminem is a poor victim of the industry - on youtube! You will directly get the full hate of others! I had to erase a lot of hate on my guestbook it looked like this:

"Asshole" User X

"You mom is a whore" User Y

"Stop talking about aliens you ****!!!" User K

"Hi I like your channel thanks" User F

"Satan will get you fucking asshole!!!!!" User O

"I wish you a nice weekend my friend!" User J

"I will tell youtube to erase your account because its full of alien videos" User Z

"Fuck you" User E

"Slut shit you are!!!" User V
ageispolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 10:14 PM   #23
beldazar

Quote:
Who is this and what happened? Yes its not allowed to speak about ufos, aliens, abuctions, illuminati or reptilians. You directly get the full hate of a lot of people and you not even know their names. Its very evil + brutal to see in what kind of society we live. Its ok to call Eminem + Lady Gaga a superstar genius but say one time Eminem is a poor victim of the industry - on youtube! You will directly get the full hate of others! I had to erase a lot of hate on my guestbook it looked like this:

"Asshole" User X

"You mom is a whore" User Y

"Stop talking about aliens you ****!!!" User K

"Hi I like your channel thanks" User F

"Satan will get you fucking asshole!!!!!" User O

"I wish you a nice weekend my friend!" User J

"I will tell youtube to erase your account because its full of alien videos" User Z

"Fuck you" User E

"Slut shit you are!!!" User V
Ok, that's just a reflection of our society unfortunately, I have seen other video posters get attacked like this too and their video's have nothing to do with anything 'conspiracy' related, you are taking it far too seriously and it's freaking you out.

Old 18-01-2011, 10:17 PM   #24
dalem

Quote:
there is nothing to fear? these people erased all our mod and admin accounts on our own alien + ufo forum!!! nothing to fear???
Then your Forum was very insecure. You have backups?
If you do, reinstall it and change the admin and user passes to something rather difficult to hack. Especially the admin account.

Carry on as usual and DON'T be intimidated by anyone.
Most people are ALL MOUTH and no action.
Don't stop doing what you believe in, if you do they have won.
If it’s too full -Empty it.
If it’s too empty - Fill it.
Herbal Organics

Last edited by dalem; 18-01-2011 at 10:19 PM.
dalem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 10:23 PM   #25
ageispolis
Banned

Quote:
Ok, that's just a reflection of our society unfortunately, I have seen other video posters get attacked like this too and their video's have nothing to do with anything 'conspiracy' related, you are taking it far too seriously and it's freaking you out.
But the point is that all these haters send me long PM mails and they explain even why I can´t know anything about reptilians! And the most strangest fact is that mails also get erased after I had read them one time automaticly. Sunette (she is the one girl from desteni productions) also sended me a lot mails months ago but she was very nice and friendly - but her mails also got erased after i had read them one time - a second later they were gone.

What I want to say is that I get the feeling that my mailbox on youtube is under control of government or a group or something.

All mails from her. And all these other hate mails are about that I should stop doing research about ufos and aliens. This morning even a guy wrote me 8 (!!) very long mails in less than 1 hour!!! I not even knew him and he asked me and asked me all kind of crazy questions about reptilians... he tested me totally what I know... its was like a quizshow... the most wicked quizshow I ever have seen!

Last edited by ageispolis; 18-01-2011 at 10:26 PM.
Old 18-01-2011, 10:30 PM   #26
cutterschoice

We have different ideas of big trouble, but given how the nature of members on this forum is to be helpful, the thread title will attract plenty of people and you'll get some more traffic to your youtube channel.

As for the other stuff you're going on about. Some kids messed around with your forum, and people send you mean messages. Sounds tough... hang in there.
cutterschoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 10:31 PM   #27
coco

I don't understand why these haters are still threatening you after you uploaded music pieces between one and two years ago.

Maybe it would be to your advantage to create a new account and lock it securely so you cannot receive PM's or video comments.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 10:34 PM   #28
1freethinker

LMFAO - U cannot go around posting fear to others channels.

StephanieBurd does not need you trying to scare her out of her chosen career.

It's one thing to post info for people to FIND - another when you shoving stuff down peoples throat.

Stephanies channel is first thing i went to from your channel. Can only imagine what else you have put out.
Old 18-01-2011, 10:35 PM   #29
energi

Quote:
Originally Posted by machine View Post
Sheeshh...big trouble you say? For a minute I thought you were going to say you had liver cancer.
William Cooper was murdered for saying too much...
energi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 10:39 PM   #30
beldazar

Quote:
But the point is that all these haters send me long PM mails and they explain even why I can´t know anything about reptilians! And the most strangest fact is that mails also get erased after I had read them one time automaticly. Sunette (she is the one girl from desteni productions) also sended me a lot mails months ago but she was very nice and friendly - but her mails also got erased after i had read them one time - a second later they were gone.

What I want to say is that I get the feeling that my mailbox on youtube is under control of government or a group or something.

All mails from her. And all these other hate mails are about that I should stop doing research about ufos and aliens. This morning even a guy wrote me 8 (!!) very long mails in less than 1 hour!!! I not even knew him and he asked me and asked me all kind of crazy questions about reptilians... he tested me totally what I know... its was like a quizshow... the most wicked quizshow I ever have seen!

hmm...'desteni'...

Who is StephanieBird? I think I am missing something here

Ok, just checked, I see what you mean Ifreethinker.

Last edited by beldazar; 18-01-2011 at 10:46 PM.
Old 18-01-2011, 10:59 PM   #31
ageispolis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1freethinker View Post
LMFAO - U cannot go around posting fear to others channels.

StephanieBurd does not need you trying to scare her out of her chosen career.

It's one thing to post info for people to FIND - another when you shoving stuff down peoples throat.

Stephanies channel is first thing i went to from your channel. Can only imagine what else you have put out.
She is very nice and we did a lot of joking fun! She told me that she wants to get into movie industry and I told her she will end up dead and replaced by reptilian aliens from star system draco and she thought I make a joke so she found me somehow cute because she likes guys with humor you know and I keep telling her that I make no joke and she just was like

"Oh yes boy, hihihi! Funny guy you are! Oh we will see I will get a star who will laugh at the end you funny boy, hihi!"

and I was like...

"Oh no, please, the aliens will come and get you! I just try to save your life!"

and she just keep writing stuff like...

"Oh how sweet! You want to save me from getting a career! Hihiih! Crazy cute hihih!!"
Old 18-01-2011, 11:16 PM   #32
christ4life

These people are more than just bullies if they are actually messing with your youtube account. They could be people like you discribe. I would just go to another computer, and keep posting the same things you had on there before until you can find a way to block your ip address if that matters to you. Youtube always asks me for a google account, but I figure it is not worth having a personal page because someone else has probably already posted a video similar to what you want to post anyway. Why your account is messed with I don't know because there are probably thousands of other videos on there like yours. Not saying I would give up, but I think youtube can be informative rather than worrying about your ratings.
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 11:27 PM   #33
ageispolis
Banned

This here is the one evil brutal guy who keeps sending me brutal hate mails that satan will come and he will soon fuck up my life and he will destroy my account and other stuff he is sending since hours... i never had anything to do with this psychopath... he came out of nowhere today... he looks like aleister crowley... he is also a satanist...

Old 18-01-2011, 11:38 PM   #34
psketti
Banned

Just out of interest OP, how old are you?

Perhaps you could phone the police. Cyber-bullying is something that's taken more notice of these days due to recent tragic events. It's worth a shot maybe.
psketti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 11:48 PM   #35
rachelangelo
Inactive

I don't know why but this thread reminds me of those Nigerian scam emails. Tis just a very strange feeling that it's giving me.
rachelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 11:49 PM   #36
rachelangelo
Inactive

Quote:

NosferaJew. That'll be popular.
rachelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 11:54 PM   #37
manxboz

You are panicing over nothing. You are posting the same stuff as other people have on the web and they are still alive, have their youtube channels etc etc

If you really feel that threatened then maybe you should stop doing what you are doing. Otherwise carry on. These people are nothing, they will do nothing to you ok.

But the problem is you won't listen to any of us and you feel you are correct.

Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 11:56 PM   #38
psketti
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelangelo View Post
NosferaJew. That'll be popular.
Lol... you got that right

You're right about the nigerian scam thingy too... just a hint of something askew
psketti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 11:58 PM   #39
ufochick

Quote:

You have a choice. You can stand up for yourself or can live in fear. That's it. One or the other.

When I began my blog I had some issues, some big issues. I didn't care.... screw you I said to myself and kept going. Interestingly enough Out of thousands of hits I have had ONE nasty email, 2 saying jesus would fix my problems and several from what I consider mentally ill people but all the rest have been sincere and kind.

Are you this easy to upset all the time? Stuff happens.. you have to choose to follow your heart or choose to be afraid and cower... your choice. I would check out your channel but you took the videos I would look at down, so there is no point.

All you are doing now is playing a game called "yes but"... we give a suggestion and you say "yes but" after each one. Hold or fold your choice.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2011, 12:00 AM   #40
ufochick

[QUOTE=ageispolis;1059608682]This here is the one evil brutal guy who keeps sending me brutal hate mails that satan will come and he will soon fuck up my life and he will destroy my account and other stuff he is sending since hours... i never had anything to do with this psychopath... he came out of nowhere today... he looks like aleister crowley... he is also a satanist...

[QUOTE]

He looks like a fool in some cheap fabric to me. REAL magicians don't behave that way
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote