Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 26-09-2011, 11:54 PM   #81
sky watcher
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 109
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
can we flog you? Im all up for gang flogging you based on this ridiculous statement.
Nope that's for Molly. Do you actually believe some tart Russian parents had a boy, named him after an asteroid belt and then he grew up to become an astronomer, find this supposed comet and then have it named after him???? And now it broke up and is all gone.

I'm not the nut here, anyone who falls for that BS story is gullible beyond comprehension.
sky watcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2011, 12:17 AM   #82
randomcultist1537
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 24
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default im so confused

i just wanted to say its coming,its inevitable,you cant wake people up,if nothing happens next year we are doomed,did icke really predict the world would end in 1997?do you like my signature?
__________________
Kneeling in the blood, we see our Master watching
Look behind His eyes, a soul so ruthless, perfect
Transfixed by His gaze, His congregation waiting
We summoned Him here by doing His bidding
Now He will slay us, circle completed
randomcultist1537 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2011, 12:27 AM   #83
raythi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 483
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Maybe we should have a separate thread call “End of the World Conspiracies”
raythi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2011, 12:33 AM   #84
lizzyking
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: mittenville sector Z5-1
Posts: 7,166
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

I had to wear my sunglasses today when I was out on my bike.
lizzyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2011, 12:41 AM   #85
verndewd
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lands of the american natives
Posts: 14,702
Likes: 15 (15 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzyking View Post
I had to wear my sunglasses today when I was out on my bike.
but it was super ultra mega scary right?
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2011, 12:47 AM   #86
lizzyking
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: mittenville sector Z5-1
Posts: 7,166
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
but it was super ultra mega scary right?
Yeah, I was quivering, it was difficult to control the bike. I was like, "wow, the world is going to fucking end any moment now, and all these people out here don't know they are about to die horribly"


lizzyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2011, 12:49 AM   #87
verndewd
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lands of the american natives
Posts: 14,702
Likes: 15 (15 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzyking View Post
Yeah, I was quivering, it was difficult to control the bike. I was like, "wow, the world is going to fucking end any moment now, and all these people out here don't know they are about to die horribly"


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M36OGCfYp3A
http://youtu.be/M36OGCfYp3A
hahahahahaha
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2011, 12:50 AM   #88
verndewd
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lands of the american natives
Posts: 14,702
Likes: 15 (15 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky watcher View Post
Nope that's for Molly. Do you actually believe some tart Russian parents had a boy, named him after an asteroid belt and then he grew up to become an astronomer, find this supposed comet and then have it named after him???? And now it broke up and is all gone.

I'm not the nut here, anyone who falls for that BS story is gullible beyond comprehension.
sooooo
changing your name isnt an option?
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2011, 02:35 AM   #89
sky watcher
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 109
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
sooooo
changing your name isnt an option?
Why, do you have some proof that he changed his name? The whole story is bullshit and you have to know that or you are in on the whole bullshit story just to help cover it up. In other words I have on waders after reading about the young Russian who is supposedly also head of some astronomy division in Russia. Another BS LIE!
sky watcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2011, 03:30 AM   #90
notthisshitagain
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: (˘⌣˘) At home, with my loved one! (˘⌣˘)
Posts: 5,337
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky watcher View Post
God told us that demons will roam the earth for those three days and you will be killed if outside so heed his warning.
Oh no! Jesus Fucking Christ on a Stick!

notthisshitagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2011, 03:34 AM   #91
verndewd
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lands of the american natives
Posts: 14,702
Likes: 15 (15 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky watcher View Post
Why, do you have some proof that he changed his name? The whole story is bullshit and you have to know that or you are in on the whole bullshit story just to help cover it up. In other words I have on waders after reading about the young Russian who is supposedly also head of some astronomy division in Russia. Another BS LIE!
oh hell you figgured me out, i am an agent with the US dept of they, caus4e what they say goes ya know.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2011, 03:40 AM   #92
magenta_moonshadow
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy
Posts: 4,637
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post
It was postponed for a day.
The actual alignment is tomorrow morning.
You can't postpone celestial mechanics, it's not a football match!

There IS no actual alignment, if anything's left of Elenin it passes ABOVE the sun by a few degrees!
__________________
2010 Nibiru "prediction" from highwic (AKA 'mahaloaloha')
Quote:
''by late July it will be about moon size and by mid August cover one fifth of the sky''
'Occam's Razor' - 'The simplest explanation is the likeliest one.' However, on this forum, not only does Occam not shave, but his balls haven't even dropped yet...
magenta_moonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2011, 03:41 AM   #93
verndewd
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lands of the american natives
Posts: 14,702
Likes: 15 (15 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta_moonshadow View Post
You can't postpone celestial mechanics, it's not a football match!

There IS no actual alignment, if anything's left of Elenin it passes ABOVE the sun by a few degrees!
it was hailing meteorites ,, they had to postpone.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2011, 03:43 AM   #94
magenta_moonshadow
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy
Posts: 4,637
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by acharlatani View Post
My avatar is a picture of me whilst on holiday last year...
Ah, two weeks in Skeggy you'll never forget...
__________________
2010 Nibiru "prediction" from highwic (AKA 'mahaloaloha')
Quote:
''by late July it will be about moon size and by mid August cover one fifth of the sky''
'Occam's Razor' - 'The simplest explanation is the likeliest one.' However, on this forum, not only does Occam not shave, but his balls haven't even dropped yet...
magenta_moonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2011, 03:44 AM   #95
magenta_moonshadow
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy
Posts: 4,637
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
it was hailing meteorites ,, they had to postpone.
It will be held indoors if wet...
__________________
2010 Nibiru "prediction" from highwic (AKA 'mahaloaloha')
Quote:
''by late July it will be about moon size and by mid August cover one fifth of the sky''
'Occam's Razor' - 'The simplest explanation is the likeliest one.' However, on this forum, not only does Occam not shave, but his balls haven't even dropped yet...
magenta_moonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2011, 03:47 AM   #96
mrindigo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 5,593
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notthisshitagain View Post
Oh no! Jesus Fucking Christ on a Stick!

How dare you question the book written by several people over the course of several hundred years, revised several times, and used to keep millions in a perpetual state of ignorance.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2011, 03:53 AM   #97
phemohilia
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: All Up In This Bitch!
Posts: 7,194
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrindigo View Post
How dare you question the book written by several people over the course of several hundred years, revised several times, and used to keep millions in a perpetual state of ignorance.
*pssstttt.... whispers to you*

"Notty was there maaaaan, she masterminded the whooole thing, she's like immortal or something maaaaaan...." *takes another hit off joint*




(For the yunguns among us, yes, that is Dennis Hopper)
phemohilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2011, 03:58 AM   #98
verndewd
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lands of the american natives
Posts: 14,702
Likes: 15 (15 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrindigo View Post
How dare you question the book written by several people over the course of several hundred years, revised several times, and used to keep millions in a perpetual state of ignorance.
gasp of awe

for shame
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2011, 03:59 AM   #99
mrindigo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 5,593
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phemohilia View Post
*pssstttt.... whispers to you*

"Notty was there maaaaan, she masterminded the whooole thing, she's like immortal or something maaaaaan...." *takes another hit off joint*




(For the yunguns among us, yes, that is Dennis Hopper)
Hahahaha, I think that's a tear drop on his cheek too.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2011, 03:59 AM   #100
verndewd
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lands of the american natives
Posts: 14,702
Likes: 15 (15 Posts)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by phemohilia View Post
*pssstttt.... whispers to you*

"Notty was there maaaaan, she masterminded the whooole thing, she's like immortal or something maaaaaan...." *takes another hit off joint*




(For the yunguns among us, yes, that is Dennis Hopper)
ace !!
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:15 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.