Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-02-2015, 02:54 PM   #61
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinochio View Post
I think its difficult for people to get their heads around.According to these two children they have witnessed the decapitation and helped with the decapitation of a dead baby and drank its blood.They have also been subject to sexual abuse by multiple adults from the school the authorities the police and the local vicar and their father.It does not get more gruesome than that.
Have they been made to fabricate this story?Are they telling the truth?Who would fabricate such a thing?The details they provide tell me it has to be true.At that age your private parts are purely for toilet functions.There is no way they could make this up unless some sick bastard coached them which would also be serious abuse imho.The evidence is out there ie their video statements.Is there an investigation going on?

They tell of certain birth marks and tattoos and piercings on the abusers.Thats solid evidence.
Which needs to be checked whether it's true or not.

Whether it's real or they've been told to fabricate, it's really a fcuked up story either way.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 03:18 PM   #62
greatdayforfreedom

So, there are doubts as to whether they are telling the truth? How utterly sick it would be if they were told to say all those things they spoke about! I know we should question everything. Their mother's boyfriend could be forcing them to say things, could he be an abuser?
Old 04-02-2015, 03:20 PM   #63
pinochio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Which needs to be checked whether it's true or not.

Whether it's real or they've been told to fabricate, it's really a fcuked up story either way.
yep.However you look at it its fucked up.Big time.Kids at that age should be climbing trees,running in parks looking after rabbits playing with dolls or kicking a ball not describing the most depraved perverse vile that's no even fit for adults.
pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 03:49 PM   #64
notbuyingit

For those who have doubted current historical abuse survivors and questioned why they didn't speak out at the time - NOW YOU KNOW!! These children are relating the most unspeakable things and we adults are not wanting to believe them, not wanting to hear the disgusting details. Plus, they have been taken into care and have minimal contact with their mother who reported it in the first place! They were amongst many being abused so can you imagine the terror threats those other children are now living under? Those filthy, evil adults need to know that we know and that we will BURN THEM WITH FIRE!!
notbuyingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 05:32 PM   #65
pinochio
Banned

a bunch of names have been published connected to the abuse in Hampstead.

http://aanirfan.blogspot.de/2015/02/...l#comment-form
Old 04-02-2015, 06:41 PM   #66
elshaper
Inactive

Interesting.
The birth place of the ring leader - Rotherham.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 06:51 PM   #67
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Interesting.
The birth place of the ring leader - Rotherham.
Is this the person who put the rot in Rotherham and they've been following the leader all along?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 07:19 PM   #68
howie

An actress who appeared in the last series of Not Going Out & is a Green Party candidate for Camden.

The address she used when standing in the last election in september 2014 was a church cottage in the playground of the same school the children in the videos went to!

Last edited by i_am; 04-02-2015 at 10:44 PM. Reason: No names thankyou!!!
howie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 08:11 PM   #69
greatdayforfreedom

A comment from the Anngifan blog:

"
Quote:
My children both go to this school. I was shocked and terrified at first to read this. On reflection,whilst I don't deny that these things happen, I think there is something else to the story. Some of the things the kids say are just impossible. There is no way abuse can happen at the school during the day, or at school discos -which I have attended. Overall the school is a very caring close knit community school. The kids are happy.
The mother is known to me,and I believe she may have had an axe to grind. The children may have suffered sexual abuse,but I don't believe it is as described.
We should be very careful about jumping to conclusions,and putting at risk the reputations of those involved."
She concedes and says that the kids may have suffered sexual abuse but she doesn't believe it as described? She goes on to say she's concerned about the reputations of people, what about the children? She has children that attend this school! Any decent parent that was aware of sexual abuse allegations at the school their children go to would be deeply shocked and appalled to say the very least! Either she knows more about this than she's letting on, or she is in denial.

Last edited by greatdayforfreedom; 04-02-2015 at 08:14 PM.
greatdayforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 08:26 PM   #70
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinochio View Post
a bunch of names have been published connected to the abuse in Hampstead.

http://aanirfan.blogspot.de/2015/02/...l#comment-form
I'm with the guy in the comments who feels there is an element of creepiness to the actions of the so-called protectors of these children. What sort of parent would make such vids with their own children, and then upload them for the world to see? The "partner" of the mother doesn't seem to have given the situation a lot of thought, either. Or, has he? Some sort of smokescreen, perhaps?

Last edited by alf hearted; 04-02-2015 at 08:28 PM.
Old 04-02-2015, 08:34 PM   #71
pinochio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
I'm with the guy in the comments who feels there is an element of creepiness to the actions of the so-called protectors of these children. What sort of parent would make such vids with their own children, and then upload them for the world to see? The "partner" of the mother doesn't seem to have given the situation a lot of thought, either. Or, has he? Some sort of smokescreen, perhaps?
all valid questions.Maybe they thought,,fuck it,,all or nothing.They knew they would have gotten nowhere by alerting the authorities.They maybe thought ok we have nothing to lose by now many thousands of people are aware of the situation.
Its out now and some people should take action.If its fraudulent so be it.I cannot see it myself.No kid could come away with stuff like that at that age.No chance unless they had been abused.
Old 04-02-2015, 08:36 PM   #72
greatdayforfreedom

Quote:
I see where you're coming from. Would any loving, caring parent encourage their child to tell the camera about horrific sexual abuse they had suffered? Would the mother of that child not be breaking down in floods of tears and begging them to stop when hearing this heart-breaking abuse? The way the mother and partner act in these videos, you'd think that the two kids were telling them about a trip to a theme park.

Last edited by greatdayforfreedom; 04-02-2015 at 08:43 PM.
greatdayforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 08:39 PM   #73
3d_4_now

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatdayforfreedom View Post
I see where you're coming from. Would any loving, caring parent encourage their child to tell the camera about horrific sexual abuse they had suffered? Would the mother of that child not be breaking down in floods of tears and begging them to stop when hearing this heart-breaking abuse?
Is there an estranged husband/family member who's reputation she's trying to destroy?

PS. I don't want to watch the vid so won't comment on it.
3d_4_now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 08:50 PM   #74
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
I see where you're coming from. Would any loving, caring parent encourage their child to tell the camera about horrific sexual abuse they had suffered? Would the mother of that child not be breaking down in floods of tears and begging them to stop when hearing this heart-breaking abuse? The way the mother and partner act in these videos, you'd think that the two kids were telling them about a trip to a theme park.
You got that feeling too? I thought I couldn't be alone in getting a weird vibe from his encouragement of the children.
Old 04-02-2015, 08:59 PM   #75
waxedsoul
Inactive

Quote:
Ashamedly I didn't even pick up on this- so that was the parents conducting the interview??

To be honest I was just so appalled by what I was hearing I didn't even stop to consider the 'logistics' behind the interview itself...

You're absolutely right though- that is beyond weird, beyond creepy, for a parent to choose to handle such sensitive information in this manner- I mean, it defies my comprehension- all of it.
waxedsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 09:00 PM   #76
greatdayforfreedom

Quote:
You got that feeling too? I thought I couldn't be alone in getting a weird vibe from his encouragement of the children.
Yes, I did. Would any 'normal' parent want to hear their child tell them graphic details of sexual abuse and how they danced with the skulls of dead babies? I don't have children, but I ask those of you that do. As parents, is this 'normal' behaviour to you?
Old 04-02-2015, 09:00 PM   #77
freshpot

Quote:
Don't know if this was the right way but at least theres going to be some sort of reaction.

Maybe as a desperate parent you would do this if you thought there was no one you could trust.

This is not going to be so easily covered up, especially with video evidence now on the net.

No matter what they say about the children withdrawing there statements or accusations.
freshpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 09:12 PM   #78
waxedsoul
Inactive

Quote:
Yes, I did. Would any 'normal' parent want to hear their child tell them graphic details of sexual abuse and how they danced with the skulls of dead babies? I don't have children, but I ask those of you that do. As parents, is this 'normal' behaviour to you?
No, Absolutely not!!!! God fucking forbid if my child ever recounted anything remotely like it to me, not to mention that you would ordinarily detect any changes in your child right away- not just physically in terms of signs of abuse, but moreover emotionally- one would presume that such abuse would manifest itself in a myriad of behavioural and emotional changes that any good parent would pick up on right away. However, with so many parents working long hours and entrusting the major part of their childrens upbringing to effective strangers- then maybe not.

That said, if my child told me the things that these children are reporting- would my first response (or second, or third...etc) be to put a video camera in their face and ask them to recount every detail for the benefit of the viewing public? Hell no! That's some major stigma being recorded for all posterity.

My reaction, actually, would be to get my children as far away as possible, then murder the fucking bastards who did that to them. Then when I went on trial, I'd make public exactly why I'd done it. But I'd do everything to keep my children out of the picture, and away from public scrutiny/attention.
waxedsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 09:30 PM   #79
pinochio
Banned

as far as i understand it the kids have been taken into custody.The authorities know who made the videos.
I guess the only way to find out would be to do a full body inspection of the accused to see if the markings the children described were indeed on the alleged abusers bodies.
It has to go to court surely.
Old 04-02-2015, 09:30 PM   #80
howie

The girl says they didn't see anything wrong with cutting babies heads off, they'd always seen it & thought it was normal.

That would explain why they speak so candidly about it.

Their mother must know if she'd gone to the police, they would kill her & the children. Do you think we'd know about the Mary Moss documents if she'd gone to the police & not leaked them online?
howie is offline   Reply With Quote