Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 20-03-2012, 01:28 PM   #101
knowthyself1

Quote:
Ruse [roo-sey]
Noun

1. an action intended to mislead, deceive, or trick; stratagem

Do you find it difficult to make friends with that thing?

― Gospel of Thomas
knowthyself1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 01:30 PM   #102
tsafirkamel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowthyself1 View Post

Do you find it difficult to make friends with that thing?
actually, i have made some very strange friends because of this. very strange occultists have approached me because of it.

Last edited by tsafirkamel; 20-03-2012 at 01:30 PM.
tsafirkamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 02:13 PM   #103
eggs of satan
Inactive

BTW the earth has 7B people nto 3 B
eggs of satan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 02:14 PM   #104
alienbiketrail

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsafirkamel View Post
actually, i have made some very strange friends because of this. very strange occultists have approached me because of it.
Really why?

I would watch out for strange occultists and just hang out with the normal ones.
alienbiketrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 02:25 PM   #105
hurt4ever1
Inactive

Quote:

Is it not We who sent Noah as a messenger to warn you of the great flood, and you did not heed our warning?
Are you as arrogant to not fear God?
When your cancer heals or your blessings are met, do you deny God?
Can you not see that God is the creator of ALL LAW; therefore God is ALL LAW.
We have gave you great signs through the course of your existence that angels were guiding you.
Those who are in the light of God will be graced by the His holy spirit.
Will you not listen to a Messenger with no motive who handed out his wealth freely in the streets to merely be heard?
As Noah came to you with warnings of The Flood, Tsafir comes to you with warning of Earthquake Adallah.
Has the Lord not given you clear signs of his existence?
Are you not enlightened to see how Hollywood has created a system of vanity, madness, and falsehoods?
Curse the accursed ash-shaytan YMCMB who speak of double-minded nature.
Hollywood, the double-minded town of gossip, fashions, and perversions.
It is God who is almighty, and is capable of creation and destruction.
Are you to actually believe there is no sin except restriction?
Your streets stink with lust and your teeth shine with greed.
YMCMB will prostrate before our God.
We wil all prostrate before God because it is only He who we should fear and serve.
LAPD: There is no Law, but ALL LAW. The earthquake will decimate your families and your police stations.
No matter how many times you have molested me and beaten me up: you are not the law.
God is All-Knowing, Ever-Merciful and he witnessed my acts of kindness in a city which worships greed over generosity and vanity over humility.
This television show and blog has never been about my Ego or fortune.
I want to walk with a herd of Goats down ventura boulevard and sunset boulevard.
I want lambs in my streets.
I will win Lambhood and I will silence the beasts in your land.
God wishes us to Love for Love: not for the money, the power, or the fame.
Lil Wayne: The Great Accursed Ash-Shaytan.
He will be slain! I must defened John Coltrane!
The posions of Alcohol and Nicotine are not to be worshipped.
God bans poisons! God wishes nothing but health for his children and we are all sons of God.
Curse the Church with all the might of Elah: We are all sons and Daughters of God guided by the Holy Spirit.
Your lies about Isa / Yashua / Jesus will be dealt with. Jesus was never crucified because my God would not allow a Lamb to be sacrificed. My God is the God of Daniel. The distorted books of the torah and the new testament will be accursed. They are not accurate. Truth will win! There are 2 billion of Us and We grow because We are in truth.
Does not 2 + 2 = 4 ? Is God not creating the winds in your city as we speak?
When Earthquake Adallah happens, you remember that our God was responsible.
His name is Elah and he is your God.
The Unbelievers will meet the hellfire. Tsafir has warned you of the Earthquake:
If you do not leave this accursed city, that is your choice.
Your city will be completey swallowed in flames and chaos and all buildings will fall except mine because you did not heed the message of God. You mocked me. You arrested me. You belittled me.
Curses upon the unbelievers: I say again:
God says, " do not worship false idols " , and your system of idols and polytheism in Hollywood creates separation between men. Men work with fellow Men in the art of construction. I am not to be lusted after because my facial features are nice. I am to be worked to death in the name of God. Men of the Microphone must be silenced that they may build. You will be forced to work with your hands as Jesus did. YMCMB will learn that money is made through craftsmanship, and not talking over a beat. The Accursed Ash-Shaytan will be silenced. The perversions of Hollywood have ruined my nature, and I will not allow this to happen to any other man. The images of Hollywood are sickening. My soul and being is forever corrupted. I will protect the innocence of the youth like they were my own children.

It is I who gives birth to New Jerusalem.
The Spirit commands that Los Angeles be renamed New Jerusalem and the Jews be moved to Los Angeles in New Jerusalem. The people of the book must be saved. The true Jews and Christians of the book mean well, but their scriptures have been falsified by Shaytan. Shaytan is upon the world. The voices of hollywood speak like Shaytan rather than like Angels. The city of angels is a city of devils. There is no decency in your city. Lambs are not welcome in hollywood. Lambs are eaten alive in satanic rituals. I know all of Hollywood's secrets. They drink the blood of the innocent: for real. Roman Polanski raped women and escaped. The blood of saints and prophets of all the earth is in your city. Your whole city must be silenced. Your city and television is a great means of separation and deception that my God will not allow.

The Angel Gabriel is here with me. I promise he is Here as he visited Muhammad and Jesus: he is here.

Hollywood must heed my warning.

There are not stars, but the stars in sky.

All other stars are creations of vanity and thelemite falsehoods.

Please, Hollywood must heed my warning or your city will perish.

I have a clear moral and financial plan to save your city.

Please see not my age, but the words I speak.

Hollywood is decaying and dying and has been for 4 decades.

Please let me save my city. You must listen to what I propose before it is too late.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTjvZ...nu2Y6UrT777J0=

I love to watch your videos. I don't know if it is the neurolingistic programming or the tone of your voice, or even that you feel what you are saying with your heart.
hurt4ever1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 02:28 PM   #106
tsafirkamel
Banned

it's the NLP-training and the fact that ive smoked so much dmt that im permanently entertaining.
Old 20-03-2012, 02:49 PM   #107
302bluefog
Banned

Question

Quote:
ive smoked so much dmt that im permanently entertaining.
Was it good? what did it feel like?
302bluefog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 02:51 PM   #108
tsafirkamel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 302bluefog View Post
Was it good? what did it feel like?
i visited other dimensions
Old 20-03-2012, 03:37 PM   #109
hurt4ever1
Inactive

Quote:
i visited other dimensions
How many? I have been to 5 that I can remember.

When you sleep are you conscious? (not a general question but to you specifically)
Old 20-03-2012, 03:40 PM   #110
tsafirkamel
Banned

i was conscious. it was a bright white field with floating objects
Old 20-03-2012, 03:50 PM   #111
hurt4ever1
Inactive

Quote:
i was conscious. it was a bright white field with floating objects
One of my experiences was descending in this elevator, I was being led by a male and a female but I could not see them, I could only sense them, they did not speak, they were telepathic. They led me to a building that looked like a coliseum, inside it had these towers that were "sex machines", you hooked your silver cord to it and it was instant orgasm. There were many people there and I could see them, but it was more like seeing ghosts or shadows than actual people. Even the walls of the coliseum were see through, or we could walk through them.
Old 20-03-2012, 06:06 PM   #112
freeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar View Post
You are right. There will be a megaquake this week. Although I think it will be centred in Indiana on the 22nd, if it happens in LA on the 20th this is a close enough hit.

By megaquake, I think it will probably be the most devastating earthquake in recorded human history and then some. Modern civilisation will rapidly collapse after this event.

This will be the final precursor to the extinction of the human race in December 2012.
I believe if this earthquake does happen in the next 2 days it will be in the midwest as well. They wouldnt want to destroy their beloved Hollywood now would they?
freeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 07:17 PM   #113
arcyclus

Quote:
LOL! Give it a rest dude. It ain't gonna happen.
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 07:36 PM   #114
bacnchee

Old 22-03-2012, 07:57 AM   #115
snub_knows

snub_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2012, 09:27 AM   #116
asteroid_astrologer

Default Cannot be more than 7.0

As far as astrological aspects at the moment are concerned, Tsafir's 10.0 quake can never occur. Not more than 7.0 is possible now, and that too will mostly be in Alaska or Indonesia. Additionally, there is sophisticated protection in place for California. The rule of earthquakes is simple: "No billionaire will be harmed". In the entire history of humanity since the Industrial Age, not a single billionaire has ever perished in a terrible earthquake.
If all billionaires have moved out of Silicon Valley and Hollywood to another State, start worrying.
asteroid_astrologer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2012, 02:45 PM   #117
smoothie

Thank you for the very informative post OP, whether the earthquake or the war between Iran and Israel will happen or not I just want to say thank you for your information. Its obvious you took time and research to try to predict the moves of the dark, and that I thank you. However im somewhat disturbed by the many people bashing and mocking tsafirkamel. Instead of mocking the person, we should take the information only and question it. No need to hate, mock or make fun of.
smoothie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2012, 09:07 AM   #118
knowthyself1

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothie View Post
Thank you for the very informative post OP, whether the earthquake or the war between Iran and Israel will happen or not I just want to say thank you for your information. Its obvious you took time and research to try to predict the moves of the dark, and that I thank you. However im somewhat disturbed by the many people bashing and mocking tsafirkamel. Instead of mocking the person, we should take the information only and question it. No need to hate, mock or make fun of.
Your right, there really is no need, his whole thread just flopped

― Gospel of Thomas

Last edited by knowthyself1; 23-03-2012 at 09:08 AM.
knowthyself1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2012, 09:15 AM   #119
paloem

it happened before , was it 97 and is due ,

so wouldnt be surprised

will definatley happen in the next five to ten years , how big though is anyones guess
Old 06-04-2012, 10:58 AM   #120
lotusrose

llast year I had a dream in summer or autum as the sun was setting I did email my cousin I dont contact him often but my dream he was at work never been there but I did see his work place I stood there as one big earthquake was just about to hit, that was over 6mths and the other night not only did the ocean fill the cracks in the land the land some of it was under water. he lives in san fran.
so yeah it would take one big quake to split the land and turn it into cannals for the ocean to wash in and fill the cracks and the low lying land to be under water.
lotusrose is offline   Reply With Quote