Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 17-09-2015, 04:41 PM   #241
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Who mentioned starving masses in the post previous to mine? There's the only clue you are getting, Mrs Marple.

My post was about WWII ....you crackpot ......
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2015, 04:43 PM   #242
alf hearted
Banned

You were trying to compare what happened then to what is happening now.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2015, 04:47 PM   #243
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickmuck View Post
Try watching it before judging it. There is no ww2 glory bullshit in this film.

Here is a link for you
I watched it a few years ago in Liverpool ,even spoke to Ken Loach
Old 17-09-2015, 05:07 PM   #244
kickmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Well that's nice. I watched it about an hour ago and i can't relate to anything you said in your previous post about it.

Last edited by kickmuck; 17-09-2015 at 05:08 PM.
kickmuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2015, 05:18 PM   #245
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickmuck View Post
Well that's nice. I watched it about an hour ago and i can't relate to anything you said in your previous post about it.
I understand , but WWII was fabricated to make American arms dealers rich ,until Loach talks about that ,I (as I told Him) have no interest in propaganda movies about WWII and how we "got through it " ....I would rather he made a movie about how it should never have fucking happened in the first place .

Last edited by grannie27; 17-09-2015 at 05:18 PM.
Old 17-09-2015, 05:42 PM   #246
kickmuck

Quote:
Quote:
I understand , but WWII was fabricated to make American arms dealers rich ,until Loach talks about that ,I (as I told Him) have no interest in propaganda movies about WWII and how we "got through it " ....I would rather he made a movie about how it should never have fucking happened in the first place .

That would be complete fantasy though because ww2 did happen and this film is about all the misery it caused. People wanted a fair and equal society in Britain and believed that's what they was fighting for (brainwashed/Bullshitted) by the very people tucking into 7 meals a day with four types of wine as you say. The film is not glorifying the war its showing how people were shat on after the war. It is very anti establishment.

We seem to be on the same chapter but not the same page.

Do you remember the bit where the old scouse feller who grew up sharing a bed with 5 others talks about the British empire being the most powerful at the time ruling Canada, India, Australia etc yet he lived in the poorest slums in Europe?

No matter how rich and powerful your nation gets there will always be inequality in any capitalist run society.

Last edited by kickmuck; 17-09-2015 at 05:43 PM. Reason: spelling
kickmuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2015, 07:01 PM   #247
frase

Well for fucks sake..Corbyn has just come out and said he wants to remain in the EU....GUTTED
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2015, 07:54 PM   #248
elton

Quote:
Eh? I thought WW2 was about Hitler? Was he in on something?

Maybe he is still alive after all?
elton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2015, 09:05 PM   #249
tinhead
Inactive

Quote:
I watched it in Nottingham (with the lights off).

Last edited by tinhead; 17-09-2015 at 09:07 PM.
tinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2015, 10:07 PM   #250
ima gene

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
Well for fucks sake..Corbyn has just come out and said he wants to remain in the EU....GUTTED
Now this is the crux of the matter.
Where is the new 'old school labour' firing from??
All looks very nice on the surface, BUT, we have a supposed majority in the UK that want OUT of the EU (according to their BS polls). So, is the idea to do a vote re-take when there is a greater influx of EU immigrated plausible? Well, it would appear so..
It's a movement in progress, that noone (apparently), has the power to contest.

Edit, unless of course someone actually has the balls to out Ted Heath as a child killer and paedophile, the instigator and grandfather of the creation of the EU, would not his said 'accomplishment' become null and void in a civilised society?? Perhaps a dedicated MP should be making this point, instead of Mr.Icke and his supporters.. 'Ow's about that then?' or have none of the unscrupulous dimwits got the balls to tell it like it is?

Meanwhile, the self professed Mother Mary, in the form of Angela fkn Merkel is having a right good laugh. You really could not make this shit up.

They smile and pretend compassion whilst they sacrifice human infants in their phoney wars, dodgy psy-ops, operation black ants/red ants relocation scheme, and behind closed doors on their calender feast days. Come on, let's tell it like it is. Who's up for that? Because I'm ready to gob off from the rooftops. Strength in numbers, Let's Go.

(apologies for the rant, getting a bit fucked off thinking about all the unidentified bones and teeth at haute de la garenne, God bless Lenny Harper, a true light worker. )

Last edited by ima gene; 17-09-2015 at 10:40 PM.
ima gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2015, 10:32 PM   #251
cont

Quote:
Originally Posted by ima gene View Post
Edit, unless of course someone actually has the balls to out Ted Heath as a child killer and paedophile, the instigator and grandfather of the creation of the EU
Jean Monnet was the founding father of the EU. Ted Heath was the one who got us into its precursor organization.

I'm now far more skeptical of Jeremy Corbyn since he has unequivocally said he wants to stay in the corporate EU.

However, he might be playing politics - playing it safe, knowing that he doesn't gain a whole lot making a stand here and that his core support will still support him.

He knows the EU is finished in its current form and by the time the referendum comes about it will be clear that the whole organization is getting renegotiated. Actually, this is clear now but as usual the mass media is not reporting it yet.

news is France and Germany don't want us in the EU. The "In" vote will not be a vote to stay in the EU it will be a vote to say "I trust David Cameron to renegotiate our future (lesser) relationship with the EU".

So while skeptical I accept that Corbyn can say pretty much anything here and it won't matter. What matters is whether he makes a stand against the queen - no kneeling for the privy council!
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2015, 10:41 PM   #252
coooweee
Inactive

I think what Corbyn has said is that they wont be campaigning to leave the EU in the 2020 election, when you think about it (which I hadn't last night btw), he hasn't mentioned the referendum.
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2015, 10:57 PM   #253
nadams

Quote:
Originally Posted by coooweee View Post
I think what Corbyn has said is that they wont be campaigning to leave the EU in the 2020 election, when you think about it (which I hadn't last night btw), he hasn't mentioned the referendum.
"Labour is clear that we should remain in the EU.".

Not much room for interpretation in that statement.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34284397
nadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2015, 11:01 PM   #254
ima gene

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post
Jean Monnet was the founding father of the EU. Ted Heath was the one who got us into its precursor organization.

I'm now far more skeptical of Jeremy Corbyn since he has unequivocally said he wants to stay in the corporate EU.

However, he might be playing politics - playing it safe, knowing that he doesn't gain a whole lot making a stand here and that his core support will still support him.

He knows the EU is finished in its current form and by the time the referendum comes about it will be clear that the whole organization is getting renegotiated. Actually, this is clear now but as usual the mass media is not reporting it yet.

news is France and Germany don't want us in the EU. The "In" vote will not be a vote to stay in the EU it will be a vote to say "I trust David Cameron to renegotiate our future (lesser) relationship with the EU".

So while skeptical I accept that Corbyn can say pretty much anything here and it won't matter. What matters is whether he makes a stand against the queen - no kneeling for the privy council!

Well alright, Heath took us into the common market and embraced the EU, but should not his 'accomplishments' now be questioned? The man is the equivalent of Ed Geine. How do his achievements as PM still stand for anything, for God's sake??
Corbyn hasn't got a hope in hell because everyone's on his case, and it's a sad thing, he has been backed into a corner, you can make a stand about scanning a sausage roll on a till in sainsburys if you consider pork unclean, but God forbid, make a stand against the establishment, the bankers and any jingoistic stupidity that reinforces the subservience of the British public, and you get labelled unhinged, a hypocrite or a troublemaker. Such is the gameplan. Look at what they've done to Farage, the supposedly unbiased media has cooked their goose before they've had a chance to speak. Corbyn and Watson are best lurking in the shadows exposing the tory scum for what they are, get Galloway on board, it should be very entertaining.

Last edited by ima gene; 18-09-2015 at 04:46 AM.
ima gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2015, 11:43 PM   #255
thegatherer

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
Im getting the feeling this whole drama is just the usual stage play, illusion of choice, illusion of democracy, keep em busy, crack on with the NWO. As long as he's pro EU he's a waste of time.
thegatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2015, 11:47 PM   #256
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ima gene View Post
Now this is the crux of the matter.
Where is the new 'old school labour' firing from??
All looks very nice on the surface, BUT, we have a supposed majority in the UK that want OUT of the EU (according to their BS polls). So, is the idea to do a vote re-take when there is a greater influx of EU immigrated plausible? Well, it would appear so..
It's a movement in progress, that noone (apparently), has the power to contest.

Edit, unless of course someone actually has the balls to out Ted Heath as a child killer and paedophile, the instigator and grandfather of the creation of the EU, would not his said 'accomplishment' become null and void in a civilised society?? Perhaps a dedicated MP should be making this point, instead of Mr.Icke and his supporters.. 'Ow's about that then?' or have none of the unscrupulous dimwits got the balls to tell it like it is?

Meanwhile, the self professed Mother Mary, in the form of Angela fkn Merkel is having a right good laugh. You really could not make this shit up.

They smile and pretend compassion whilst they sacrifice human infants in their phoney wars, dodgy psy-ops, operation black ants/red ants relocation scheme, and behind closed doors on their calender feast days. Come on, let's tell it like it is. Who's up for that? Because I'm ready to gob off from the rooftops. Strength in numbers, Let's Go.

(apologies for the rant, getting a bit fucked off thinking about all the unidentified bones and teeth at haute de la garenne, God bless Lenny Harper, a true light worker. )

I like it
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2015, 04:36 AM   #257
emmanuel goldstein

Like Heseltine, Corbyn is yet another English idiot who has been educated beyond his IQ.

He can only act as a wrecking ball to destroy his own party.

If he has genuine info on 911, Diana, Dr Kelly etc then he may yet serve a role in meta-history.

But the coot had better spill the beans sooner than later, and without tipping anyone.

Last edited by emmanuel goldstein; 18-09-2015 at 04:40 AM.
emmanuel goldstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2015, 07:39 AM   #258
rotz
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanuel goldstein View Post
Like Heseltine, Corbyn is yet another English idiot who has been educated beyond his IQ.

If he has genuine info on 911, Diana, Dr Kelly etc then he may yet serve a role in meta-history.

But the coot had better spill the beans sooner than later, and without tipping anyone.

Has he hinted that he might have information on these subjects? (Sorry if its been covered in the thread already.)
rotz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2015, 09:16 AM   #259
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanuel goldstein View Post

In fairness the wrecking ball has all but finished the Labour Party and Jeremy corbyn is their last hope of rebuilding from the rubble. If he fails I think it will be a case of clearing site to down size like the liberals into a minority party of also rans, hoping to swing a hung seat of power.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotz View Post
Has he hinted that he might have information on these subjects? (Sorry if its been covered in the thread already.)
This is the ultimate litmus test
If he covers these issues properly, I think he could be the real deal
I would vote for him and I've voted once in my life.. And that didn't go down very well in the end
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2015, 01:29 AM   #260
blue_esper

Everyone cries "WE WANT CHANGE - WE WANT CHANGE".

AND when you get the chance ...

Look at what's happened? what do you do/say?

Go for it Jeremy

Welcome to the human race.

FREE PALESTINE AND YOU FREE THE WORLD

If You're Not A Decent People, You're A Poople.
BOYCOTT ISRAEL.
Their goods.
Their country.
Their people.
Isolate them totally until they behave like human beings.
blue_esper is offline   Reply With Quote