Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 17-09-2015, 09:00 AM   #201
alf hearted
Banned

4 years is a long time in politics. This tory govt only just scraped past the post first this time, and that was more through Labour ineptitude than Tory efficiency.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2015, 10:10 AM   #202
georgesmiley

Disappointed to see that labour under corbyn will not reject eu membership. This is a major fail for me. Still he is positive in many other areas, but - and it is a huge but - the UK out of EU is THE single most important issue. just my opinion of course.
georgesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2015, 10:13 AM   #203
alf hearted
Banned

And when Scotland, NI and Wales say they want to stay in, then what?
Old 17-09-2015, 10:58 AM   #204
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
4 years is a long time
Yes is a longtime & seems everyones now drunk of Corbyn coolaid, when in reality hes not going to do shit. Not that hell ever get in anyway.

People like to dream I guess.

And when he does get in it will be business as usual Global warming bullshit, EU bullshit & the City wins as always.

Was same with Farage hype. Is sad people get suckered into it & give energy to the fake system.

Corbyn was a nobody, they pushed him for this position to balance the scales as too many are seeing the fraud.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2015, 11:03 AM   #205
alf hearted
Banned

He doesn't seem to have been pushed there to me. He seems to have arrived by surprise and thrown a slight spanner in the works.
Old 17-09-2015, 11:58 AM   #206
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
He doesn't seem to have been pushed there to me. He seems to have arrived by surprise and thrown a slight spanner in the works.
i don't know, Alf, a rank outsider who struggled to even get himself into the elrcorial process suddenly winning by a landslide majority?

That reeks of something - not quite sure what though, it's all a little too murky to see at the mo.

EDIT: at the moment it looks like he is there to unify a disjointed and aimless party as they rebuild their own agenda? That's if we believe the media hype that the labor party was aimless and disjointed - when we are all aware that they are just one arm of a dual system of control.

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 17-09-2015 at 12:01 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2015, 12:01 PM   #207
iamawaveofthesea

Maybe we should all send a letter to the corbyn camp asking them to force a public political discussion on geoengineering

if they fail to do that after many of us have written in then we could reasonably assume that they are full of shit

things like 911 truth and geoengineering are the litmus test imo

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 17-09-2015 at 12:02 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2015, 12:07 PM   #208
theroach
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mighty Zhiba View Post
i don't know, Alf, a rank outsider who struggled to even get himself into the elrcorial process suddenly winning by a landslide majority?

That reeks of something - not quite sure what though, it's all a little too murky to see at the mo.
The Tories (and their MSM backers) hijacked a large part of the leader vote process. An open door, inviting manipulation.

"A spanner in the works"...

Not a snowballs chance in hell, imo. Nothing in politics happens by chance.

The Labour vote (going into the last election) was decimated by fear mongering in the MSM press...the Scottish threat that was 'wall to wall' for 2-3 weeks solid...it was enough to edge out a hung parliament, that so many expected, it was enough to explain the differentials in the polls. Any undecided voters (a fair percentage) were certainly steered in the right (pun intended) direction.

The manipulation of the group mind is as strong as it ever was.
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2015, 12:09 PM   #209
alf hearted
Banned

Time will be the test of that.
Old 17-09-2015, 12:12 PM   #210
theroach
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgesmiley View Post
Disappointed to see that labour under corbyn will not reject eu membership. This is a major fail for me. Still he is positive in many other areas, but - and it is a huge but - the UK out of EU is THE single most important issue. just my opinion of course.
Beholden to Brussels, which is the European division of the NWO. Yeah, he is clearly here to save us all....sigh.
Old 17-09-2015, 12:16 PM   #211
alf hearted
Banned

If Brussels is NWO HQ, how in the fuck are you ever going to effect it by taking your ball home and refusing to play the game anymore? What's your plan for maintaining a stable economic and defence role in the modern world, after we've told the EU to go fuck itself? Do we suck up to the Americans, Russians or Chinese instead?
Old 17-09-2015, 12:25 PM   #212
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
If Brussels is NWO HQ, how in the fuck are you ever going to effect it by taking your ball home and refusing to play the game anymore? What's your plan for maintaining a stable economic and defence role in the modern world, after we've told the EU to go fuck itself? Do we suck up to the Americans, Russians or Chinese instead?
he said brussels was the european division of NWO

The administrative centre of NWO is washigton dictrict of columbia (a seperate legal enclave form the rest of the USA)

The financial centre of the NWO is the square mile 'city of london' banking district (a seperate legal enclave from the rest of the UK)

The religious centre for the NWO is the vatican city (a seperate legal enclave from the rest of Italy)

The Bank for International Settlements is the HQ for the central banks and it is placed in neutral Switzerland
Old 17-09-2015, 12:32 PM   #213
alf hearted
Banned

So, let's say you want to overcome the NWO... do you think your chances are improved by being given access to their meetings and organisational structure?
Old 17-09-2015, 12:38 PM   #214
3d_4_now

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
Yes is a longtime & seems everyones now drunk of Corbyn coolaid, when in reality hes not going to do shit. Not that hell ever get in anyway.

People like to dream I guess.

And when he does get in it will be business as usual Global warming bullshit, EU bullshit & the City wins as always.

Was same with Farage hype. Is sad people get suckered into it & give energy to the fake system.

Corbyn was a nobody, they pushed him for this position to balance the scales as too many are seeing the fraud.
This is a terrible post. For me, he's already done what I voted him in for; my entire office are talking about politics instead of celebrities and talking about austerity instead of "immigrants". That was why people voted for him, to encourage debate amongst the whole population.

You then go on to say "when he gets in" which indicates you haven't got a clue.
3d_4_now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2015, 12:49 PM   #215
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3d_4_now View Post
This is a terrible post. For me, he's already done what I voted him in for; my entire office are talking about politics instead of celebrities and talking about austerity instead of "immigrants". That was why people voted for him, to encourage debate amongst the whole population.

You then go on to say "when he gets in" which indicates you haven't got a clue.
When he gets in... you mean in 2020?

Keep on chasing that carrot.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2015, 12:51 PM   #216
3d_4_now

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
When he gets in... you mean in 2020?

Keep on chasing that carrot.
Erm, perhaps you misread my post. Either way, have a nice afternoon.
Old 17-09-2015, 12:51 PM   #217
alf hearted
Banned

You don't believe he has the chops to rise to the occasion, or don't believe he will be allowed to?

ps. Jeremy Corbyn, John Connor, Jesus Christ... the clues are there if you are looking.

pps. I nearly forgot Jackie Chan.

Last edited by alf hearted; 17-09-2015 at 12:55 PM.
Old 17-09-2015, 12:54 PM   #218
3d_4_now

Quote:
You don't believe he has the chops to rise to the occasion, or don't believe he will be allowed to?
If you're asking me, it's irrelevant. He'll be too old and will almost certainly have made too many enemies. I suspect Tom Watson will be in with a chance but I still see the political landscape moving much further to the right over the next 5 years. What with all the immigrants taking our jobs/benefits/water/air/dignity etc. The crypto-fascist BJ for PM in 2020 IMO.

Last edited by 3d_4_now; 17-09-2015 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Spelling.
Old 17-09-2015, 12:55 PM   #219
3d_4_now

Quote:

ps. Jeremy Corbyn, John Connor, Jesus Christ... the clues are there if you are looking.
Stop winding people up!
Old 17-09-2015, 01:00 PM   #220
theroach
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3d_4_now View Post
my entire office are talking about politics instead of celebrities and talking about austerity instead of "immigrants". That was why people voted for him, to encourage debate amongst the whole population.
By next month, they'll be back to chatting about soap operas, fashion trends and the latest Iphone...the trivial will reign, just like it always does.

I wish I was wrong, truly I do...but experience teaches me otherwise.

I still think that people who vote for the standard compromised mainstream parties...need their heads examined and probably shouldn't be allowed to vote. Especially, when that vote goes towards enslaving themselves (and everyone around them), deeper and deeper...all while cheering, that this is something different.

Put on the D:ream song...'things can only get better', but this time with Corbyn at the helm.