Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 08-05-2011, 03:02 PM   #21
goldennbrown

That is so laughable, if you know anything about ancient near east religions. Pagans were so wrapped up in BLOOD SACRIFICE on such a massive scale, it is beyond our comprehension. Sorcery, voodoo, hoodoo, black magic, spells, everything you can possibly imagine. You think cutting the throat of an animal and then dragging out its slimy writhing bloody intestines in order to read the future is emblematic of an advanced civilization/culture/religion? This is what they ALL did - Romans, Greeks, Jews, Druids, etc.

Considering the 50 millions ritually murdered during WW1, the 60 millions ritually murdered during WW2, millions and millions slowly but surely poisoned methodically by modern 'medecine', etc., you should show more humility, especially as a Christian

NO it is symbolic of a very deep DEGENERACY.
Say it again.

The Christians called it `propitiation of DEMONS' and they BANNED blood sacrifice as one of their very first acts in 325AD when Constantine made Christianity the official religion of the empire.
"Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood abide in me, and I in them. Just as the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever eats me will live because of me." (Jn. 6:56-57)
Peter 1:2 says that Christians were "destined by God the Father and sanctified by the Spirit to be obedient to Jesus Christ and to be sprinkled with his blood."
Etc.
Hence the fact that there is something cannibalistic about the Eucharist.
goldennbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:34 PM   #22
eternal_spirit
Inactive

In his History of the Jews, Vol. III, p. 109, Professor Graetz relates: "The Jews of Africa, who at various times had emigrated thither from Spain, and their unlucky co-religionists of the Peninsula, made common cause with the Mohammedan conqueror, Tarik, who brought over from Africa into Andalusia an army eager for the fray.

After the battle of Xeres (July, 711 A.D.), and the death of Frederic, the last of the Visigothic kings, the victorious Arabs pushed onward, and were everywhere supported by the Jews. In every city that they conquered, the Moslem generals were able to leave but a small garrison of their own troops, as they had need of every man for the subjection of the country; they therefore confided them to the safekeeping of the Jews. In this manner the Jews, who but lately had been serfs, now became the masters of the towns of Cordova, Granada, Malaga, and many others.

When Tarik appeared before the capital, Toledo, he found it occupied by a small garrison only, the nobles and clergy having found safety in flight.

"While the Christians were in church, praying for the safety of their country and religion, the Jews flung open the gates to the victorious Arabs (Palm Sunday, 712 A.D.), receiving them with acclamations, and thus avenged themselves for the many miseries which had befallen them in the course of a century since the time of Reccared (The 'miseries' which the Jews claimed prompted them to treason was explained by Professor Graetz.

King Reccard 'the most oppressive of all was the restraint touching the possession of slaves. Henceforward the Jews were neither to purchase Christian slaves nor to accept them as presents.')(History of the Jews, Vol. III, p. 46) and Sisebut (The 'miseries' of King Sisebut was that he was annoyingly determined to convert them to Christianity. History of the Jews, Vol. III, p. 46)). The capital also was entrusted by Tarik to the custody of the Jews, while he pushed on in pursuit of the cowardly Visigoths, who had sought safety in flight, for the purpose of recovering from them the treasure which they had carried off.

"Finally when Musa Ibn-Nosair, the Governor of Africa, brought a second army into Spain and conquered other cities, he also delivered them into the custody of the Jews." (History of the Jews, Professor Graetz, Vol. III, p. 109; The Iron Curtain Over America, John Beaty, pp. 194-195)
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:49 PM   #23
drakul

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldennbrown View Post

Considering the 50 millions ritually murdered during WW1, the 60 millions ritually murdered during WW2, millions and millions slowly but surely poisoned methodically by modern 'medecine', etc., you should show more humility, especially as a Christian
How EXACTLY is Christianity responsible for WWI and WWII?

Quote:
"Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood abide in me, and I in them. Just as the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever eats me will live because of me." (Jn. 6:56-57)
Peter 1:2 says that Christians were "destined by God the Father and sanctified by the Spirit to be obedient to Jesus Christ and to be sprinkled with his blood."
Etc.
Hence the fact that there is something cannibalistic about the Eucharist.
So did you have to take your cow, bull, ox, goat, sheep, dog, to church to have its throat slit? And did you bathe in its blood? (Tauroctony)

Jesus was the LAST SACRIFICE. And he was not sacrificed by the Christian church. There was none. He was sacrificed by the pagan Jews and Romans. Yes I consider the Jews as pagans. Jehovah is not the god of Christianity. Jehovah was just as bloodthirsty as all the other pagan gods.

Last edited by drakul; 09-05-2011 at 07:52 PM.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:50 PM   #24
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
In his History of the Jews, Vol. III, p. 109, Professor Graetz relates: "The Jews of Africa, who at various times had emigrated thither from Spain, and their unlucky co-religionists of the Peninsula, made common cause with the Mohammedan conqueror, Tarik, who brought over from Africa into Andalusia an army eager for the fray.

After the battle of Xeres (July, 711 A.D.), and the death of Frederic, the last of the Visigothic kings, the victorious Arabs pushed onward, and were everywhere supported by the Jews. In every city that they conquered, the Moslem generals were able to leave but a small garrison of their own troops, as they had need of every man for the subjection of the country; they therefore confided them to the safekeeping of the Jews. In this manner the Jews, who but lately had been serfs, now became the masters of the towns of Cordova, Granada, Malaga, and many others.

When Tarik appeared before the capital, Toledo, he found it occupied by a small garrison only, the nobles and clergy having found safety in flight.

"While the Christians were in church, praying for the safety of their country and religion, the Jews flung open the gates to the victorious Arabs (Palm Sunday, 712 A.D.), receiving them with acclamations, and thus avenged themselves for the many miseries which had befallen them in the course of a century since the time of Reccared (The 'miseries' which the Jews claimed prompted them to treason was explained by Professor Graetz.

King Reccard 'the most oppressive of all was the restraint touching the possession of slaves. Henceforward the Jews were neither to purchase Christian slaves nor to accept them as presents.')(History of the Jews, Vol. III, p. 46) and Sisebut (The 'miseries' of King Sisebut was that he was annoyingly determined to convert them to Christianity. History of the Jews, Vol. III, p. 46)). The capital also was entrusted by Tarik to the custody of the Jews, while he pushed on in pursuit of the cowardly Visigoths, who had sought safety in flight, for the purpose of recovering from them the treasure which they had carried off.

"Finally when Musa Ibn-Nosair, the Governor of Africa, brought a second army into Spain and conquered other cities, he also delivered them into the custody of the Jews." (History of the Jews, Professor Graetz, Vol. III, p. 109; The Iron Curtain Over America, John Beaty, pp. 194-195)

I never knew this. Thanks.
Old 11-05-2011, 08:21 AM   #25
goldennbrown

[QUOTE=drakul;1059892577]
Quote:

How EXACTLY is Christianity responsible for WWI and WWII?

So did you have to take your cow, bull, ox, goat, sheep, dog, to church to have its throat slit? And did you bathe in its blood? (Tauroctony)

Jesus was the LAST SACRIFICE. And he was not sacrificed by the Christian church. There was none. He was sacrificed by the pagan Jews and Romans. Yes I consider the Jews as pagans. Jehovah is not the god of Christianity. Jehovah was just as bloodthirsty as all the other pagan gods.
You were looking at things from a civilisational perspective when asking : "You think cutting the throat of an animal and then dragging out its slimy writhing bloody intestines in order to read the future is emblematic of an advanced civilization/culture/religion?" My reply was therefore perfectly grounded, insofar as the civilisation in which those ritual murders took and are still taking place has been shaped by Judeo-Christianity.
Since you now appear to consider them from another perspective, which you'd call "religious", history shows that, from the day the Church was founded, one of its main goal was to divide European kingdoms, to set them against each other, in a typical pre-Machiavellian 'divide and rule' policy. http://www.scribd.com/doc/51688456/4...ng-World-War-I is very interesting in this respect.

Leaving aside that human sacrifices were extremely rare in ancient Rome, that Rome even forbade the peoples they conquered to perform blood sacrifice, and that there are grounds for thinking that most of the instances of so-called blood sacrifice described by early Christian apologists only existed in their troubled imagination, I am not saying that the ritual sacrifice of animals does not represent in any way a degeneracy. Far from it. I consider it to be one of many steps in the process of degeneracy, of involution which has led the world to the ritual murders of WW1 and WW2. Besides, blood sacrifice is a priestly prerogative. Bloodthirsty gods are typically Semitic ones.

One thing that makes it difficult to have a serious conversation with Christians is that they do not seem to have read their own scriptures, beginning with Matthew 5:17 : "Do not think that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets. I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill."
Old 11-05-2011, 08:43 AM   #26
knightofthegrail
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
This however is BULLSHEIDO.

European civilization is CHRISTIAN civilization.
Christianity was the first level of imposed desert religion on the peoples of the North. Islam is just the latest wave of this.

I do wish people would stop presenting europeans as being inherently Christian. We are not. Christendom was the Sharia of its day. We have a heritage that runs deeper than this series of imposed desert religions can get close to.

Last edited by knightofthegrail; 11-05-2011 at 09:00 AM.
knightofthegrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:10 AM   #27
edelweiss
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofthegrail View Post
Christianity was the first level of imposed desert religion on the peoples of the North. Islam is just the latest wave of this.

I do wish people would stop presenting europeans as being inherently Christian. We are not. Christendom was the Sharia of its day. We have a heritage that runs deeper than this series of imposed desert religions can get close to.
And to top it, this whole religion BS was the mother of all HOAXES which was created to conquer and rule:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=168807
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:01 PM   #28
eternal_spirit
Inactive

After numerous attempts dating back to the seventh century, Constantinople, the jewel of Eastern Christendom, finally fell in 1453 to the armies of Sultan Mahomet II. Lest one ascribe the atrocities of the first wave of jihad to the "Arabness" of its perpetrators, the Turks showed they were fully capable of living up to the principles of the Quran and the Sunnah. Paul Fregosi in his book Jihad describes the scene following the final assault on Constantinople:

Several thousand of the survivors had taken refuge in the cathedral: nobles, servants, ordinary citizens, their wives and children, priests and nuns. They locked the huge doors, prayed, and waited. {Caliph** Mahomet {II** had given the troops free quarter. They raped, of course, the nuns being the first victims, and slaughtered. At least four thousand were killed before Mahomet stopped the massacre at noon. He ordered a muezzin {one who issues the call to prayer** to climb into the pulpit of St. Sophia and dedicate the building to Allah. It has remained a mosque ever since. Fifty thousand of the inhabitants, more than half the population, were rounded up and taken away as slaves. For months afterward, slaves were the cheapest commodity in the markets of Turkey. Mahomet asked that the body of the dead emperor be brought to him. Some Turkish soldiers found it in a pile of corpses and recognized Constantine {XI** by the golden eagles embroidered on his boots. The sultan ordered his head to be cut off and placed between the horse's legs under the equestrian bronze statue of the emperor Justinian. The head was later embalmed and sent around the chief cities of the Ottoman empire for the delectation of the citizens. Next, Mahomet ordered the Grand Duke Notaras, who had survived, be brought before him, asked him for the names and addresses of all the leading nobles, officials, and citizens, which Notaras gave him. He had them all arrested and decapitated. He sadistically bought from their owners {i.e., Muslim commanders** high-ranking prisoners who had been enslaved, for the pleasure of having them beheaded in front of him. (Fregosi, Jihad, 256-7.)

This second, Turkish wave of jihad reached its farthest extent at the failed sieges of Vienna in 1529 and 1683, where in the latter instance the Muslim army under Kara Mustapha was thrown back by the Roman Catholics under the command of the Polish King, John Sobieski. In the decades that followed, the Ottomans were driven back down through the Balkans, though they were never ejected from the European continent entirely. Still, even while the imperial jihad faltered, Muslim land- and sea-borne razzias into Christian territory continued, and Christians were being abducted into slavery from as far away as Ireland into the 19th century.

Islam101 <<< links source read more.

In 846 the Aghlabids .
Under (817-824), all the spoils of the holy martyrs were transferred into the walls of the city. When Rome was finally sacked in 846, Paschal's preparation did not prevent the robbery of Basilica of Saint Peter itself, nor of another major basilica, , both of which were outside the ancient fortifications.
To prevent a second such incident, in 852 commissioned the construction of another wall (Leonine Wall) around an area on the opposite side of the Tiber from the . This enclosure has since become known as the .

Not many of us know that the first Jihadi attack on Britain took placein the year 1609! How many of us are made aware in our schools that we British had our first taste of Jihad when the Barbary Muslim pirates occupied Lundy Island (in UK, near the City of Bristol) in 1609. They came up the Atlantic along the shores of Spain and France in search of White slaves. For this venture they occupied Lundy island in Bristol bay and used it as a staging post for attacking the English mainland during the 1500 and 1600s.
In his recent bestseller, White Gold, Giles Milton tells the story of the million or so Europeans whom Islamic slave traders captured during the period. This really brought the threat to home. Between 1609 and 1616, nearly 466 English trading ships were captured by the Barbary pirates. In July 1625 the West Country was raided by Islamic pirates – about a thousand Englishmen were taken and the Islamic standard was even raised on the island of Lundy in the Bristol Channel! These Barbary corsairs even reached Iceland and transported hundreds of the fair-skinned inhabitants back to North Africa for a life of slavery.
The crusading movement continued intermittently until 13th June 1798, when Napoleon captured Malta. The island had been the home of the Knights Hospitaller since 1530, shortly after their ejection from Rhodes by the Turks. The Knights survived a Turkish siege in 1565 and Malta became the last crusading military outpost. Of course, Great Britain gained control of the island after the Napoleonic period, but, as we’ve seen, the Order of Malta continues to this day. It was this British and French military initiative that finally cut off the threat which Britain and Europe faced from the Barbary Muslim Jihadis in the 17th and 18th centuries.

T is not for nothing that the English word Barbarian is derived from the term “Barbary”. But today, four centuries after the first Jihadi attack on British soil, the British position vis-a-vis its Muslim population is even more vulnerable as against that of the USA. In Britain the Muslim community is much more numerous

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 11-05-2011 at 12:03 PM.
Old 11-05-2011, 12:53 PM   #29
drakul

Quote:

You were looking at things from a civilisational perspective when asking : "You think cutting the throat of an animal and then dragging out its slimy writhing bloody intestines in order to read the future is emblematic of an advanced civilization/culture/religion?" My reply was therefore perfectly grounded, insofar as the civilisation in which those ritual murders took and are still taking place has been shaped by Judeo-Christianity.
Your response makes no sense. For example - the DRUIDS were famous for the reading of entrails. How were they influenced by Christianity? Look around the world - blood sacrifice was going on for thousands of years before Christianity AND before the Jews (whose bloodthirsty Jehovah I detest). The Egyptians practiced blood sacrifice for at least 1,000 years before the `Hebrews' even became a people. The Hindus practiced blood sacrifice from at least 3,000 BC. The Scythians were also heavily into blood sacrifice from 2,000BC. How were they influenced by Christianity? Let alone the Mayans and the Aztecs - notorious for human sacrifice.

Quote:
Since you now appear to consider them from another perspective, which you'd call "religious", history shows that, from the day the Church was founded, one of its main goal was to divide European kingdoms, to set them against each other, in a typical pre-Machiavellian 'divide and rule' policy. http://www.scribd.com/doc/51688456/4...orld-War-I</b> is very interesting in this respect.
Yet you provide no substantive evidence at all. All just hearsay.

Quote:
Leaving aside that human sacrifices were extremely rare in ancient Rome,
Heh. So what would you call the gladiatorial `games'? They began as blatant human sacrifice, servants or slaves forced to fight to the death on the graves of their dead masters.

Quote:
that Rome even forbade the peoples they conquered to perform blood sacrifice,
The irony of the Romans forbidding human sacrifice is huge. However the Romans never forbid `blood sacrifice'. How could they? Massive blood sacrifice was a huge part of Roman religion as well. The wealthier you were, the more animals you sacrificed. This was true all over the empire.

Do you know what a TAUROCTONY is?

Quote:
and that there are grounds for thinking that most of the instances of so-called blood sacrifice described by early Christian apologists only existed in their troubled imagination,
Why don't you do yourself a favor - READ the ancient pagans historians who lived hundreds of years before Jesus Christ. Read Herodotus, Diodorus Siculus, Lucien of Samosata, etc.

Quote:
I am not saying that the ritual sacrifice of animals does not represent in any way a degeneracy. Far from it. I consider it to be one of many steps in the process of degeneracy, of involution which has led the world to the ritual murders of WW1 and WW2. Besides, blood sacrifice is a priestly prerogative. Bloodthirsty gods are typically Semitic ones.
Again - READ - educate yourself.

Quote:
One thing that makes it difficult to have a serious conversation with Christians is that they do not seem to have read their own scriptures, beginning with Matthew 5:17 : "Do not think that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets. I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill."
And your point IS?

Last edited by drakul; 11-05-2011 at 12:55 PM.
Old 11-05-2011, 12:59 PM   #30
drakul

Quote:

So would you like to be the lovely concubine sacrificed on her master's funeral pyre in the `Triple Death'? (strangulation, stabbing, head bashed in all at same time) as the Vikings did it right up to 12th century?

Or what about the Druids - would you like your son/brother/lover to suffer the Triple Death so the priests could then decide how the battle would go by the gyrations he made in dying???
Old 11-05-2011, 01:19 PM   #31
knightofthegrail
Banned

Quote:
So would you like to be the lovely concubine sacrificed on her master's funeral pyre in the `Triple Death'? (strangulation, stabbing, head bashed in all at same time) as the Vikings did it right up to 12th century?
That would be the Rus, if you are refering to the events mentioned in Ibn Fadlan's account.

Such was by no means a universal practice, nor indeed was the Lindow man (who was from the end of the druid era).
Old 11-05-2011, 02:08 PM   #32
drakul

Quote:
That would be the Rus, if you are referring to the events mentioned in Ibn Fadlan's account.
No, I was referring to a Persian traveler who wrote of the practice of human sacrifice among the vikings of Scandinavia - Ahmad ibn Rustah -

As for the RUS, they live on an island (Scandinavia)… that takes three days to walk round and is covered with thick undergrowth and forests; … They harry the Slavs, using ships to reach them; they carry them off as slaves and … sell them. They have no fields but simply live on what they get from the Slav's lands …

When the man of whom I have spoken died, his girl slaves were asked, "Who will die with him?" One answered, "I."
[…]
Then they laid her at the side of her master; the old woman known as the Angel of Death re-entered and looped a cord around her neck and gave the crossed ends to the two men for them to pull. Then she approached her with a broad-bladed dagger, which she plunged between her ribs repeatedly, and the men strangled her with the cord until she was dead.

--Risala

This was STANDARD PRACTICE

But what does it matter which pagan ethnic group practiced human sacrifice? Nearly ALL of them did it. We are talking about recorded practices of pagan human sacrifice. Herodotus wrote about it extensively in 500BC He describes how the Massagetae not only sacrificed their old parents, but ate them! And that's just one example.

Quote:
Such was by no means a universal practice, nor indeed was the Lindow man (who was from the end of the druid era).
The Lindow Man was but one example of the remains of the BOG PEOPLE - found all over Europe, from Britain to human sacrifices who suffered the Triple Death - the idea being to make them suffer as much as possible.

Over the past centuries, remains of many hundreds of people--men, women, and children--have come to light during peat cutting activities in northwestern Europe, especially in Ireland, Great Britain, the Netherlands, northern Germany, and Denmark.

These are the "bog bodies." The individual bog bodies show a great degree of variation in their state of preservation, from skeletons, to well-preserved complete bodies, to isolated heads and limbs. They range in date from 8000 B.C. to the early medieval period.

http://www.archaeology.org/online/features/bog/

Last edited by drakul; 11-05-2011 at 02:16 PM.
Old 11-05-2011, 02:18 PM   #33
edelweiss
Banned

Quote:
human sacrifices who suffered the Triple Death - the idea being to make them suffer as much as possible.

I would have assumed this was to make their death as quick as possible, just the contrary.

edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 02:19 PM   #34
knightofthegrail
Banned

Quote:
Actually I was referring to a Persian traveler who wrote of the practice of human sacrifice among the vikings of Scandinavia - Ahmad ibn Rustah -

As for the RUS, they live on an island (Scandinavia)… that takes three days to walk round and is covered with thick undergrowth and forests; … They harry the Slavs, using ships to reach them; they carry them off as slaves and … sell them. They have no fields but simply live on what they get from the Slav's lands …

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_Rustah

But what does it matter what pagan ethnic group? Nearly ALL of them did it. We are talking about recorded practices of pagan human sacrifice. Herodotus wrote about it extensively in 500BC He describes how the Massagetae not only sacrificed their old parents, but ate them! And that's just one example.
I dont recall Rustah mentioning the threefold death, that was in Fadlan iirc, but as to what does it matter.... It matters because you cannot look at one culture and assume all others had identical practices.

Quote:
The Lindow Man was but one example of the remains of the BOG PEOPLE - found all over Europe, from Britain to human sacrifices who suffered the Triple Death - the idea being to make them suffer as much as possible.

Over the past centuries, remains of many hundreds of people--men, women, and children--have come to light during peat cutting activities in northwestern Europe, especially in Ireland, Great Britain, the Netherlands, northern Germany, and Denmark.

These are the "bog bodies." The individual bog bodies show a great degree of variation in their state of preservation, from skeletons, to well-preserved complete bodies, to isolated heads and limbs. They range in date from 8000 B.C. to the early medieval period.

http://www.archaeology.org/online/features/bog/
Which implies they may well be a commonality in Celtic culture but then, regardless of what the new agers would have you believe, the celts were not the be-all and end-all of iron age europe.

Yes sacrifice was certainly practiced, no this does not mean we needed Christianity to turn up and correct us, thankyou.
Old 11-05-2011, 03:25 PM   #35
goldennbrown

Your response makes no sense. For example - the DRUIDS were famous for the reading of entrails. How were they influenced by Christianity? Look around the world - blood sacrifice was going on for thousands of years before Christianity AND before the Jews (whose bloodthirsty Jehovah I detest). The Egyptians practiced blood sacrifice for at least 1,000 years before the `Hebrews' even became a people. The Hindus practiced blood sacrifice from at least 3,000 BC. The Scythians were also heavily into blood sacrifice from 2,000BC. How were they influenced by Christianity? Let alone the Mayans and the Aztecs - notorious for human sacrifice.

Did I say the Druids were influenced by Christianity ? Did i say the Egyptians were influenced by Christianity ? Did I say the Hindus were influenced by Christianity ? Did I say the Scythians were influenced by Christianity ?

Yet you provide no substantive evidence at all. All just hearsay.

Do you ?

Heh. So what would you call the gladiatorial `games'? They began as blatant human sacrifice, servants or slaves forced to fight to the death on the graves of their dead masters.

Indeed. what most people still haven't realised is that, by that time, rome was no longer Rome.
"Why was Simon Magus and his Gnostic teachings so readily accepted in Rome? Why did the ancient cool tempered and secular minded Romans come to accept an Oriental and emotional religious teaching, which was seemingly so foreign to their nature?

All the textbooks observe this tremendous change of attitude and temperament in the Roman people between the 3rd century B.C. and the 3rd century A.D., but few of them treat the question at any length. It just doesn't occur to them to find the answer. However, the major historians now realize what caused this change in temperament! To be truthful, there was hardly a temperament change (or at best only a slight one). It wasn t the temperament that changed it was the race!
Simon Magus, in going to Rome, came amongst his own type of people they were basically Chaldeans, Syrians, Phoenicians, and Samaritans, with only a very small Latin minority. Italy, by the first century of our era, was in reality,
Shemitic country. The evidence to support the truth of this assertion is beyond reproof.

The knowledge of this change of race not only helps us in explaining why the
Roman populace accepted Simon Magus, but even more importantly IT HISTORICALLY CONFIRS BIBLICAL PROPHECIES! The Bible states that the Babylon of prophecy is modern Rome. Many people accept this Biblical indication merely as a symbol, but it is far from being a symbol, it is literal actual! Old Babylon was destroyed; the Chaldeans left Mesopotamia; the land turned into a desert but where did these Babylonians go? The records of history show them today, primarily, in Italy! It is thus important to us that we have this evidence before us."
http://www.giveshare.org/babylon/racechange.html

The gladiator games, as emphasised by various scholars, is a foreign import As Asians of all kind moved to Rome, they obviously brought their own customs with them. The gladiator games were criticised, mainly for their pre-Hollywood virtual representation of violence, by all ethnic Roman authors, while, unsurprisingly, authors of Asian origin such as Seneca were quite enthusiastic about them.

The irony of the Romans forbidding human sacrifice is huge. However the Romans never forbid `blood sacrifice'. How could they? Massive blood sacrifice was a huge part of Roman religion as well. The wealthier you were, the more animals you sacrificed. This was true all over the empire.

You keep confusing human sacrifice and animal sacrifice. With respect to the latter, ox blood sacrifice did flourish in Rome, yet only from 203 BC imported as it was from the Near-East by more or less ethnic Romans who believed that it would grant Rome a victory against their enemies, if the goddess Cybele, to be known later as the 'Virgin Mary' in a religion it sounds you feel quite close to, was brought into Rome. Many of its followers were from wealthy, influential families, and this is where the whole thing gets deeply interesting : mostly women were involved in that cult.

Do you know what a TAUROCTONY is?

It's linked to the pre-Christian Asian cult of Mithra which was introduced in Rome by non ethnic Roman soldiers of the legions. Please carry on : you are only proving my point.

Why don't you do yourself a favor - READ the ancient pagans historians who lived hundreds of years before Jesus Christ. Read Herodotus, Diodorus Siculus, Lucien of Samosata, etc.

Most of the instances of blood sacrifice reported by these authors pertain to Asian cultures such as Egypt's.
Old 11-05-2011, 06:05 PM   #36
rodin
Banned

Quote:
[/B]

So true. And WHO is betraying the West to Islam?
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 06:53 PM   #37
picha
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
Why though?
picha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 08:56 PM   #38
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by picha View Post
Why though?
Right. She never tells us WHY multi-culti MASS IMMIGRATION is necessary or `Europe will not survive'.

What the MSM tells us over and over though is that because the White population/birth rate has fallen so drastically - we need this mass immigration in order to support the pensions of retirees. But how much is enough? How much immigration is enough?

Answer - it will never be enough! US has gone from 150 million after WWII to 350 million now (the ones we KNOW about), and its STILL NOT ENOUGH - we need more more immigrants until we are sinking into a New Delhi/Beijing style miasma of mass over-crowding - BILLIONS of desperate people crammed together.
Old 11-05-2011, 08:58 PM   #39
eternal_spirit
Inactive

"Germany will disappear every day more and more, and I find great."

Jürgen Trittin, Alliance 90/The Greens

The young German is now called Mustafa, Giovanni, Ali!"

Cem Özdemir, Alliance 90/The Greens

"German are non-migrants, no more!"

Claudia Roth, Alliance 90/The Greens

"I wished that France would extend to the Elbe river and Poland wouls border on France."

Sieglinde Friess, Alliance 90/The Greens

"Migration is a fact in Frankfurt. If you do not like it, you have to move elsewhere. "(Answer to the complaintof 50 residents, about problems of integration )

Nargess Eskandari-Grünberg, Alliance 90/The Greens Quote:
The Greens need to care to bring as many foreigners as possible to Germany. If they are in Germany, we must fight for their right to vote. If we have achieved that, we will have the share of the vote, we need to change this republic.

Daniel Cohn-Bendit, Alliance 90/The Greens
Quote:
"Germany must be fenced in from outside and from within by heterogenized influx, quasi be diluted."

Review of Joschka Fischer's book, "Risk of Germany "
Quote:
"German heros would have to be killed by the world like rabid dogs."

Joschka Fischer, Alliance 90/The Greens
Quote:
"It's not about right or wrong in the immigration debate, it is our first for the suppression of the German population in this country."

Board of the Alliance 90/The Greens from Munich
Quote:
The abolition of the oath, "For the benefit of the German people " will be unanimously decided in the NRW state parliament .

Arif Ünal, Alliance 90/The Greens, was the applicant.
Quote:
"German nation, that is for me nothing at all, which I positively refer to - I would even fight politically."

Social Democratic Party, SPD
Quote:
"Mosques will be part of our cityscape."

Angela Merkel, CDU
Quote:
Gender equality is established when our country was homosexualised islamised and the German average consumer hooks up with a transsexual who speak their prayer four in the morning towards Mecca, which form a headscarf wing in the unified mass.
--Claudia Roth
Old 11-05-2011, 09:32 PM   #40
drakul

Quote:

Did I say the Druids were influenced by Christianity ? Did i say the Egyptians were influenced by Christianity ? Did I say the Hindus were influenced by Christianity ? Did I say the Scythians were influenced by Christianity ?

Yes you did -

Quote:
Goldenbrown quote - "You were looking at things from a civilisational perspective when asking : "You think cutting the throat of an animal and then dragging out its slimy writhing bloody intestines in order to read the future is emblematic of an advanced civilization/culture/religion?" My reply was therefore perfectly grounded, insofar as the civilisation in which those ritual murders took and are still taking place has been shaped by Judeo-Christianity.
Quote:
Goldenbrown - Indeed. what most people still haven't realised is that, by that time, rome was no longer Rome.
Gladiatorial matches were being held from the time of the ETRUSCANS - therefore these sacrificial matches were PRE-ROMAN and EARLY ROMAN. The city known as `Rome' was originally Etruscan. While the Etruscans would have a few slaves fighting to the death over their master's grave - the ROMANS took it to a whole new level of MASS HUMAN SACRIFICE. Thus human sacrifice was completely inculcated into Roman culture from the earliest days. It is only later that the Romans decided to call them `games' for which they used mostly slaves captured from other countries.

Quote:
"Why was Simon Magus and his Gnostic teachings so readily accepted in Rome? Why did the ancient cool tempered and secular minded Romans come to accept an Oriental and emotional religious teaching, which was seemingly so foreign to their nature?

All the textbooks observe this tremendous change of attitude and temperament in the Roman people between the 3rd century B.C. and the 3rd century A.D., but few of them treat the question at any length. It just doesn't occur to them to find the answer. However, the major historians now realize what caused this change in temperament! To be truthful, there was hardly a temperament change (or at best only a slight one). It wasn t the temperament that changed it was the race!
Simon Magus, in going to Rome, came amongst his own type of people they were basically Chaldeans, Syrians, Phoenicians, and Samaritans, with only a very small Latin minority. Italy, by the first century of our era, was in reality,
Shemitic country. The evidence to support the truth of this assertion is beyond reproof.

The knowledge of this change of race not only helps us in explaining why the
Roman populace accepted Simon Magus, but even more importantly IT HISTORICALLY CONFIRS BIBLICAL PROPHECIES! The Bible states that the Babylon of prophecy is modern Rome. Many people accept this Biblical indication merely as a symbol, but it is far from being a symbol, it is literal actual! Old Babylon was destroyed; the Chaldeans left Mesopotamia; the land turned into a desert but where did these Babylonians go? The records of history show them today, primarily, in Italy! It is thus important to us that we have this evidence before us."
http://www.giveshare.org/babylon/racechange.html

The gladiator games, as emphasised by various scholars, is a foreign import As Asians of all kind moved to Rome, they obviously brought their own customs with them. The gladiator games were criticised, mainly for their pre-Hollywood virtual representation of violence, by all ethnic Roman authors, while, unsurprisingly, authors of Asian origin such as Seneca were quite enthusiastic about them.
No - the gladiatorial games were Roman, inherited from the Etruscans. Rome was originally an Etruscan city until the last Etruscan king was overthrown by the Italians who then called themselves `Romans'.

The Romans EXPORTED this incredible bloodthirsty, wasteful cruelty, the gladiatorial `games' throughout their empire.

The word gladiator comes from the Latin for swordsman, from gladius, sword. That definition does not do justice to the life of that professional combatant. The first gladiators were part of a sacrificial rite adopted from the Etruscans. First introduced to Rome in 264 BC, the sons of Junius Brutus honored their father at his funeral by matching three pairs of gladiators. Gladitorial combat was originally part of a religious ceremony that was intended to insure that the dead would be accompanied to the "next world" by armed attendants and that the spirits of the dead would be appeased with this offering of blood.

http://www.omnibusol.com/ancadd2.html

Last edited by drakul; 11-05-2011 at 09:47 PM.