Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 19-12-2009, 12:59 AM   #1

Default Blue Beam Project v2.0

Blue Beam Project v2.0
http://binarydissent.com/?p=135

I have sourced the fk out of everything and compiled new information & data to fill in the gaps that were there before. This is a difinitive resource for blue beam, compiling all my other articles I have researched & merging it with Serge Monasts.

If you had trouble believing anything in this research before, I would highly recommend giving it another look. Everything is sourced where possible (except for 1 piece of data on classified information eg. weaponized radiowaves)

Some of this information still blows my mind and I've read about it in detail now...

enjoy~~
citizen_smith
01011000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 01:29 PM   #2
childofthetao

So basically this is going to happen and there is absolutely no way at all it could even be remotely opposed. Just sit back and wait to get f***ed?

If everyone who knows this is untrue and/or unwilling to go along with it will be fed suicidal thoughts and then die it seems that TPTB have done a perfect job of instigating their plans.

How about a nice long article about how this might not actually happen please? I now feel like crap for reading this.

Peace
Child of the Tao
Old 04-01-2010, 02:11 PM   #3

It may not happen, but what would you rather - knowing whats happening at the time and why, or not knowing and being terrified....

Im looking for a way to block electromagnetic energy. Simply knowing what is happenign at the time would be more than sufficient to counter the negative thoughts being put into your head.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:31 PM   #4
childofthetao

Sorry for sounding like I'm blaming you for putting all this together, it was a great article, very informative, good work.

I'm just easily affected by what I read I guess.

Peace
Child of the Tao
Old 04-01-2010, 03:12 PM   #5

All good man, I feel the same way -- whats the point of knowing something like this may happen, and not doing anything to prevent it from affecting you.

If anyone has any methodology for preventing the technology mentioned in the 'satellite harrassment' post, and countering I would love to hear from you..

I've read into orgonite but I am not convinced that does anything at all..
Old 04-01-2010, 04:46 PM   #6
johntitor

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01011000 View Post
I've read into orgonite but I am not convinced that does anything at all..
Hmmm Placebo is part of the game but there really is something in this life force energy harnesed by the composite material orgone.. Look into radionics first and work back to orgonite (orgonite connects to this energy). Research in the radionics field will open a few new chapters of your journey.

Keep up the good work my friend....
johntitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:13 PM   #7
whiterain

Quote:
Originally Posted by childofthetao View Post
So basically this is going to happen and there is absolutely no way at all it could even be remotely opposed. Just sit back and wait to get f***ed?

If everyone who knows this is untrue and/or unwilling to go along with it will be fed suicidal thoughts and then die it seems that TPTB have done a perfect job of instigating their plans.

How about a nice long article about how this might not actually happen please? I now feel like crap for reading this.

Peace
Child of the Tao
no it may happen but only because it is their one last feeble attempt at keeping control. hopefully
Old 12-01-2010, 12:21 PM   #8
morethanatheory

Quote:
The Big Space Show in the Sky
The second step in the NASA Blue Beam Project involves a gigantic ’space show’ with three-dimensional optical holograms and sounds, laser projection of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving a different image according to predominating regional national religious faith. This new ‘god’s’ voice will be speaking in all languages. In order to understand that, we must study various secret services’ research done in the last 25 years.
Anyone see the TV show V? (V meant 'Visitors')

One day a bunch of space ships appeared over the biggest cities in the world, a hologram appeared, and an alien bitch appeared on it. She spoke in multiple languages and offered help and service to the world in order for cooperation.

A few episodes in you find out they came here to destroy us, they are REPITILIANS hidden in human bodies (lolwat? - Better yet, these humans looked superior, they were all attractive and smart. a SUPERIOR RACE) and the whole world believes they are here to help us. (mind controlled slaves) apart from a small group of like minded people (similar to those on this forum) who rebel.

The series got CANCELLED randomly after just 5 episodes? Mmmm.

Forgive me if this seems off topic! I thought it seemed relevant to the blue beam project.

Love&Peace

www.thespiritmolecule.com

Last edited by morethanatheory; 12-01-2010 at 12:24 PM.
morethanatheory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 01:01 PM   #9
childofthetao

Quote:
Originally Posted by morethanatheory View Post
Anyone see the TV show V? (V meant 'Visitors')

One day a bunch of space ships appeared over the biggest cities in the world, a hologram appeared, and an alien bitch appeared on it. She spoke in multiple languages and offered help and service to the world in order for cooperation.

A few episodes in you find out they came here to destroy us, they are REPITILIANS hidden in human bodies (lolwat? - Better yet, these humans looked superior, they were all attractive and smart. a SUPERIOR RACE) and the whole world believes they are here to help us. (mind controlled slaves) apart from a small group of like minded people (similar to those on this forum) who rebel.

The series got CANCELLED randomly after just 5 episodes? Mmmm.

Forgive me if this seems off topic! I thought it seemed relevant to the blue beam project.

Love&Peace
Woah what!? Cancelled?? Are you sure I thought it was coming back on in march?

And I've only seen four episodes!

Gotta get me that 5th...

Like... right now.

Peace
Child fo the Tao
Old 12-01-2010, 02:04 PM   #10
truthseeker1980

Quote:
It may not happen, but what would you rather - knowing whats happening at the time and why, or not knowing and being terrified....

Im looking for a way to block electromagnetic energy. Simply knowing what is happenign at the time would be more than sufficient to counter the negative thoughts being put into your head.
What about somehow hacking the software of the satellites, this needs to be sent to all the people you know who can hack government sites and databases, we need to start working out which servers are involved and what not.

Imagine they manage to get to the stage where the religious massiahs are being projected and talking to us and then some of our community manage to hack it and hijack it with videos and all we know about this project, the NWO and the deception we are under at present.

I think this is our best bet at stopping this, anyone know any hackers or are there any hackers on here, obviously dont talk about this publically tho.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:08 PM   #11
morethanatheory

Quote:
Originally Posted by childofthetao View Post
Woah what!? Cancelled?? Are you sure I thought it was coming back on in march?

And I've only seen four episodes!

Gotta get me that 5th...

Like... right now.

Peace
Child fo the Tao
Thats what I heard atleast, I heard it returned in march but then I heard why it was postponed, supposedly it generated insaaaaane ammounts of conspiracy and publicity on the underground. It may do, but I doubt it. I kind of hope it does. I think its one of the most revealing shows ever aired lol.

www.thespiritmolecule.com
morethanatheory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 05:41 PM   #12
iwant_tobreak_free

It'll be back don't worry guys

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John 8:32
iwant_tobreak_free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 08:56 PM   #13
pythaem

Quote:
Blue Beam Project v2.0
http://binarydissent.com/?p=135

I have sourced the fk out of everything and compiled new information & data to fill in the gaps that were there before. This is a difinitive resource for blue beam, compiling all my other articles I have researched & merging it with Serge Monasts.

If you had trouble believing anything in this research before, I would highly recommend giving it another look. Everything is sourced where possible (except for 1 piece of data on classified information eg. weaponized radiowaves)

Some of this information still blows my mind and I've read about it in detail now...

enjoy~~
citizen_smith
i smell christianity in that article...
Old 12-01-2010, 09:06 PM   #14

Going to include this article in it soon, obvious the large text relates to HAARP

http://web.archive.org/web/200003022...d/world17.html

Good Lord! What in heaven's name is that?

By DAVID HAMLING in London

We are in Baghdad in 1991, and something strange is happening. A hush falls over the city as a huge shimmering face materialises in the sky. Soldiers and citizens prostrate themselves as each hears the voice of Allah, commanding them to overthrow the evil and treacherous Saddam Hussein. Within minutes an angry mob is storming the palace as the guards flee ...

This highly imaginative scenario was proposed by US Air Force (USAF) planners for a bloodless victory in the Gulf conflict. The idea of putting words in God's mouth is not new. In the second century AD Lucian described a statue of the god Aesculapius that spoke to believers, aided by a hidden priest with a speaking tube.

The Baghdad plan involved projecting a giant hologram over Iraq. This kind of projection requires a mirror behind it. The scale of the project dictated a mirror several kilometres across up in space. So far the largest mirror developed has been 30 metres wide and present versions are too small to produce a convincing image at ground level.

Another approach would be to make a mirror out of thin air. When warm air lies on top of cold air, the difference in density is enough to bend light. At higher altitudes, a mirage can make whole landscapes appear in the sky. An artificial mirage could in theory be made by heating the atmosphere with radio waves or microwaves.

The military certainly appears to believe in the potential use of holograms. A USAF think-tank has devised uses ranging from deceptive holographic imaging to the Star Trek-sounding distortion field projector. These are described as useful for strategic deception purposes, particularly against an unsophisticated adversary. They would be projected by a special aircraft, an airborne hologram projector.

Perhaps the nearest current equivalent is the Commando Solo, a modified Hercules festooned with aerials and antennae and carrying pods of classified electronics. It can transmit across the electromagnetic spectrum, including radio and television signals.

The face of God needs a voice. A new technique using microwaves could produce this. When a high-power microwave pulse strikes the human body, a small temperature disturbance occurs, causing an expansion of tissue that can create an acoustic wave. A report from the USAF scientific advisory board says: "With a pulse stream, an internal acoustic field of 5-15KHz can be created which is audible. Thus it may be possible to 'talk' to adversaries in a way which would be most disturbing to them."

The practical difficulties in microwave transmission are formidable. The exact sound perceived depends on the size and shape of the hearer's skull and orientation to the source. Microwaves can be reflected or dampened by solid objects, so God's voice could have the underwater quality of poor radio reception. And would you believe in a God whose voice drops off when you walk behind a lamp-post?

But there were other problems with the plan. Images of Allah are forbidden in Islam. How can you project an image of God when nobody knows what He is supposed to look like?

And the citizens of Baghdad are not superstitious savages, prone to fleeing at the sound of a disembodied voice from a gramophone. They have been exposed to years of computer-generated imagery and flashy special effects. If God's image did appear in the heavens, someone would be bound to suggest it was all done with mirrors.

The Guardian
Old 13-01-2010, 07:31 AM   #15
veritasvoice

Quote:
The face of God needs a voice. A new technique using microwaves could produce this. When a high-power microwave pulse strikes the human body, a small temperature disturbance occurs, causing an expansion of tissue that can create an acoustic wave. A report from the USAF scientific advisory board says: "With a pulse stream, an internal acoustic field of 5-15KHz can be created which is audible. Thus it may be possible to 'talk' to adversaries in a way which would be most disturbing to them."

The practical difficulties in microwave transmission are formidable. The exact sound perceived depends on the size and shape of the hearer's skull and orientation to the source. Microwaves can be reflected or dampened by solid objects, so God's voice could have the underwater quality of poor radio reception. And would you believe in a God whose voice drops off when you walk behind a lamp-post?
http://www.ted.com/talks/woody_norri...ng_things.html

Note what he says about the military uses.
veritasvoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:21 PM   #16
ellis_deatrip

MIT Flyfire Robot Swarm Concept Could Create 3D LED Displays in the Sky
A gaggle of MIT inventors are presently working to create a swarm of micro LED-equipped heli-robots that would hover autonomously in the sky and create massive works of floating 3D artwork. The coming apocalypse, it just got prettier!

The program, called Flyfire, would sync up hundreds (and thousands?) of tiny helicopter robots to create, say, that mysterious Mona Lisa smile in the dark night air. Like in this concept video:

Then, the little guys would descend on our villages like medieval locusts and consume us for the organic, energy food that we are.

Luckily for humanity, MIT could only manage to get a few Flyfire robots aloft at any one time. Only in simulations are they able to produce works of art, like the Mona Lisa, that would require thousands of these little buggers. Eventually, they hope to scale up. Can't wait! [MIT, MIT Press Release]
ellis_deatrip is offline   Reply With Quote