Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 16-12-2009, 11:01 AM   #1

Default Direct & Subliminal Mind Control Systems

Direct & Subliminal Mind Control Systems
http://binarydissent.com/?p=191

A listing of various technologies available that can be combined for use in direct or subliminal mind control systems. Please note that these are mainly private inventions intended for positive uses, but could be applied for negative purposes as well. We have no idea what the government may have in classified research. However, it is known that many of these technologies are now satellite based.
01011000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2009, 11:15 AM   #2
int50
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01011000 View Post
Direct & Subliminal Mind Control Systems
http://binarydissent.com/?p=191

A listing of various technologies available that can be combined for use in direct or subliminal mind control systems. Please note that these are mainly private inventions intended for positive uses, but could be applied for negative purposes as well. We have no idea what the government may have in classified research. However, it is known that many of these technologies are now satellite based.
Thanks 88, will check it out.
int50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2009, 11:18 AM   #3
int50
Banned

What exactly is the purpose of this site?

http://www.surveillanceissues.com/ << badass website!!!

Last edited by int50; 16-12-2009 at 11:20 AM.
int50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2009, 11:24 AM   #4

I believe the guy had personal issues with this technology so he has written a few books regarding the uses of it against citizens and what not. I haven't read his book, but he is a fellow Australian.

Some of the stuff he talks about is scary as shit - I'm just bringing the points he talks about to this forum.. On the site he has HEAPS of well written articles where he goes in depth about it all.

Its better for everyone that we all acknowledge the existence of this technology.

If you were talking about Binary Dissent, I'm compiling information from a wide range of different websites that people might not look at twice, and presenting them in a much more 'believable' way. There is way too much good data out there hidden in shockingly presented html..

Last edited by 01011000; 16-12-2009 at 11:31 AM.
01011000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2009, 12:09 PM   #5
goldenbear

i think the term you want is h.a.a.r.p.

this system is used everywhere and has the implications of mind control.

emf has been used for many years in the mind control of people by cia and mi5. in fact anyone could make a mind control system by the use of emf and with the upcomming micochipping senario things could get very ugly.
goldenbear is offline   Reply With Quote