Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

View Poll Results: Do you like living in this reality?
Yes 8 5.48%
Most of the time yes 15 10.27%
Yes and no 38 26.03%
Most of the time no 34 23.29%
No 51 34.93%
Voters: 146. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14-04-2015, 03:56 PM   #61
amber_dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by empath_ View Post
You share the same view as me in regards to children. People think it's ridiculous not to want to have children and bring them into this world. It's hard enough having a bloody dog that the vet's try to control, never mind a child! I would consider fostering, considering how corrupted social services can be, I reckon that would really be helping a child. :luv:
I agree. One day I'd like to have pets, that's a huge responsibility in itself. I don't see how I could ever have a child with the way my mind works.
amber_dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2015, 06:52 PM   #62
noncooperation

humans imo are a low grade creation with little following evolutionary development; i believe this means we can never be truly happy or content, if we happen to think we are then it is an self deluding illusion which will pass in time.

i would actually go as far to say that life on earth etc. would be much better off without us - we are a low grade, parasitic life form with 'limited' intelligence and have a WAY over inflated impression of ourselves.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!

Last edited by noncooperation; 14-04-2015 at 07:03 PM.
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2015, 10:03 AM   #63
empath_

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterwings View Post
I agree. One day I'd like to have pets, that's a huge responsibility in itself. I don't see how I could ever have a child with the way my mind works.
I got a puppy a few months ago & I can honestly say it was extremely stressful if you aren't a fan of conventional medicine, 'professional' vets and over-exaggerated fee's. I've had around 5 arguments with my Vet practice because they constantly hound me to give her worming tablet every few weeks, microchip, vaccines etc.... They try to talk down to you and make you feel verrrry small.

Btw, I use all natural remedies for my pup & gave her nosodes instead of vaccines.. I can't tell you how pissed off my vet is that my pup hasn't caught anything

I reckon I would have a breakdown if I had to take a child to the doctors haha.

ps- thanks for the friend request
empath_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2015, 10:44 AM   #64
markm32

Pets are great because they teach you to think of someone other then yourself. I think every child should have a pet because they will develop emotionally. I think there's beauty here but also there is a sickness and who you gonna call? Once more people wake up to reality, we can move from attacking its branches to cutting the 'evil tree' down. I'm not talking about a tree lol
markm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2015, 01:40 PM   #65
truthsurvives
Inactive

I think that living on this planet as a human being is beautiful. It is a beautiful planet. You can do all kinds of fun stuff like dance, sing, love, make love, lie in the grass under the sun and much more. In my oppinion evil people spoil the human experience on planet earth for us. Of course there still would be downsides even if evil people didn't exist. One of them would be working for a living.
truthsurvives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 09:53 PM   #66
truth seeker 09

100 voters. Thank you.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 06:34 PM   #67
arfur
Inactive

I voted yes and no.

Of course I love my partner and without the experience of life I would not have had the experience of her, so I do thank the universe for giving me that.

Though overall if I was given the choice 'to be or not to be' the next time around in the cycle I would choose 'not to be' i'm afraid, 2 main reasons for that are:

1. I think nature is despicable - anything that eats anything else alive in order to survive surely represents a most cruel and barbaric regime and I wouldn't want anything to do with that.

2. There is no justice built in to the programme - this leads to all manner 'wrongness' in the world and I throw my hands up in despair with it.

Overall I am terrified of the multiverse because anything you can think of will happen and anything you imagine yourself as becoming you will become. As such I believe the simulation should be stopped and the person responsible for it put on trial for this flawed and ill-thought out experiment. Basically I believe this reality is a crime.

"With 100% certainty and an infinite number of times"

- is one of my favorite and often quoted lines, it also makes me shudder!

Last edited by arfur; 10-12-2015 at 06:36 PM.
arfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 09:31 PM   #68
brambles

Yes because I like most of my family and all of my friends.

No because there are too many evil people in the world and I find it disturbing that people have suffered for so long and so repetitively and that so many people are self-absorbed. So many people right now are suffering, having their human rights violated, going without basic things like food, shelter and water. I also feel sorry for the Earth because we don't look after it.

I don't really want to come back here again but for some reason I feel like I will. I am easily persuaded.
brambles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 09:58 PM   #69
jake_ball

There are good and bad things in life, but I have to say that I NEVER ever find myself asking the question "Do I like living in this reality ?" - I just get on with it.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 10:13 PM   #70
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Positive sides of it? Negative sides?
negatives:

elites/NWO
zionism and Israhell
work
money-based existence
wars
vaccines
chemtrails
pollution
bigots
psychopath civil servants
fraudulent science and research
blind worship of science
spying and surveillance
endocrine disruption and consequent health problems
being forced into the system

positives:

laughter
animals
children
free thinking, by at least a few people
sunshine
sunshine
sunshine
truth-seeking
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 02:07 PM   #71
judgedread
Inactive

Default Me might have an answer at long last

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcristian43 View Post
If you put aside all the bad things happening, than yes it is a paradise.
Would you want to watch just films of people living in "paradise" or would you want to also see a bit of action ?

Now i am not talking about just on a black and white TV or the latest 4k with 3D glasses on i am talking about seeing the movie thought the eyes of the person who is playing a role and not only seeing but also feeling some of the emotions.

Don't like the "E-Movie" then jump out and turn to another channel.

Some people here will know where i am going with this so i will save it for a post when i get more time.
judgedread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 02:10 PM   #72
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
There are good and bad things in life, but I have to say that I NEVER ever find myself asking the question "Do I like living in this reality ?" - I just get on with it.
+100
Life can be shit at times but it's the only life we've got.
IMO the good times balance out the bad.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 02:22 PM   #73
judgedread
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post

negatives:

positives:
You cannot have negatives without a positives or the battery to your car won't start, electrons won't flow.

Same goes for left/right up/down plus/minus

Not so easy when you get to mass but energy is the oposite of mass using
E=MC/2

The odd one is heat because you can get hotter and hotter but they say you cannot go below absolute zero, don't know but moving on you cannot have good without bad or happy with sad, love without hate.................

You might think i am wrong so give me a feeling and lets see if i can come up with the oposite and not only am i saying that but you must also have balance between the two sides.

Maths is the only true science and i understand it must be the same in all dimentions/simulations even if the laws of physics can be changed.

Shoot away people
Old 11-12-2015, 03:38 PM   #74
noncooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by noncooperation View Post
humans imo are a low grade creation with little following evolutionary development; i believe this means we can never be truly happy or content, if we happen to think we are then it is an self deluding illusion which will pass in time.

i would actually go as far to say that life on earth etc. would be much better off without us - we are a low grade, parasitic life form with 'limited' intelligence and have a WAY over inflated impression of ourselves.
There needs to be a big cleansing on this earth of these disgusting people who basically just inflict abuse and suffering onto millions of people and lie all the time for their own benifit and their side-kicks.

Let them be guillotinedin the streets!

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 09:12 PM   #75
arfur
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by judgedread View Post

Maths is the only true science and i understand it must be the same in all dimentions/simulations even if the laws of physics can be changed.

Shoot away people
Yes.

Maths is reality at it's most fundamental level.
arfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 03:16 PM   #76
judgedread
Inactive

arfur

Well thank you my man, I know i am mad but it's good to know i'm not alone

What do you make of the Mark Robin guy ?

I've watched him for hours and cannot make my mind up about him being a con man, a nutter or if he is way ahead of the game.

if his zero point energy coil worked out side the text book then they would be mass produced in back garages all over the world by now so i am not buying all he says.
Old 17-05-2016, 12:31 AM   #77
truth seeker 09

truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2016, 08:13 PM   #78
azureangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoons View Post
Conversations that five minutes later people swear blind didn't happen, telephone calls received that were never made, moving an object from room to another only to find it back where it was, interaction that seems to be little more than firing blanks, those people who ask you what you said when you said nothing and an unfit person who somehow manages to descend three floors in less than five seconds.
Wow sounds like you're experiencing holographic reality and 4d changes. Yes it's annoying especially with electronics. But you're apparently expanding. Very cool!

Truthseeker sorry I digressed. You know how Alex feels. I feel a lot like he does. We have been holding the candle for a long time and I'm tired. I've had lots of physical issues and experience pain. I'm in the recluse stage where I feel I am supposed to be but not having fun. I do not live on my home island for now and hate the Mainland. In the end I know I did the right thing as much as I could but I'd like to have some company, a partner, and be free of pain. I'm really looking forward to this Fall and know that the positive energies which are bombarding the Earth, though cleansing and at times bringing up much pain, are also bringing joy. Wish there was more positive co-creation on this forum. Love to you. Charlotte

Last edited by azureangel; 23-05-2016 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Addition
azureangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2016, 08:30 PM   #79
ramirez

I am where I am.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2016, 02:39 AM   #80
huron0

Who the fuck likes to be powerless?
huron0 is offline   Reply With Quote