Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

View Poll Results: Is Alex Collier a real UFO contactee?
Yes, he is 143 34.46%
I'm almost sure he is 84 20.24%
I think the chances are 50/50 94 22.65%
I'm almost sure he isn't 27 6.51%
No, he isn't 67 16.14%
Voters: 415. You may not vote on this poll

Old 23-01-2017, 07:58 PM   #721
truth seeker 09

Two more videos added in the first post of this thread.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 02:01 AM   #722
truth seeker 09

Collier's old lecture. I've never seen this one.

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 11-04-2017 at 02:05 AM.
Old 03-05-2017, 04:51 PM   #723
truegroup

Location: Big Rocket went to the Moon................Get over it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Collier was pretty spot on when he predicted the 9/11 attacks.
Spot on?

"New York City by the year 2000 will not be there, it will be ash. It will be sacrificed. It's going to be sacrificed. The powers that be have already made that decision. Sacrifice. It will be a sacrifice. An offering....The east coast will be a man made phenomenon...An act of terrorism would turn it to ash...by the year 2000"

Oh yeah, spot on....how about these old crappers.......

Alex Collier Previous Negative Predictions.

Alex Collier in 1995: "There is a possibility that a part of Japan will sink. It will not be an accident. It will be created by the World Government."

The Year of the Turning Point: 1998
Alex: Yes. It's going to be wild. I think by this time in 1998, January 1998, we are either going to be coming together as a group of people, or we are going to be preparing for civil war, and I just don't know which way it is going to go yet."

Probable Events That Might Be Happening In the Next Few Years

"Between 1996 and the end of 1997, there is a very strong possibility that one third of Japan is going to sink below the ocean surface in a very violent earthquake.

Between June and October of 2003, there is a strong probability we will wake up one morning and the moon will no longer be in orbit. The reason for this is that there are regressive energies on the moon. They just might have to "pay back some karma".

Between 2003 and 2007, the benevolent races are supposedly going to be all around us. We will see them, but they will not interfere. The Andromedan Council, a group of representatives from 143 planetary systems, made a declaration that by August 12, 2003 all extraterrestrial presence, both good and bad, off our planet. They want to see how we interact with each other when we are not being manipulated. It's a test, and they have every intention on carrying it out. It's going to be interesting.

Between 2004 and 2007, all the DNA coding which involves all the racial memory from the 22 races will begin to unlock.

By 2007, everyone will have full memory of who they are, who they were, and where they come from. A lot of this has to do with the implosion of third density pulling us up into higher densities.

Between 2007 and 2012, we are supposed to see the birth of a brand new galaxy in the area of the sky known as Vega, just before we move into fifth density. Now, they time travel so they already know its there.

Between 2007 and 2009, if it is allowed to happen naturally, we are supposed to have a 17 degree pole shift. The area of Saudi Arabia is supposed to become the new North Pole, so we have no choice but to go to free energy. North America is supposed to end up on the equator.

By the year 2003, you are going to hear more reports about "ghosts", because what is happening is that the new frequency is raising the vibration of the planet, and third and fourth density will come closer and closer together as third density starts to implode. This means that the molecules in our bodies are going to 'speed up', because the body is not dead matter, and you are going to start to see on more of a spirit level. We are going to have to become more responsible in the exercise of our free will as the earth changes start. People living along the coastal areas are going to have a problem, as the oceans could rise as much as 200 feet by the year 2008.

Around 2011, our sun will undergo a 180 degree pole shift.

During the next seven years, between 1996 and 2004, the major cities in the United States will be under quarantine because of the spread of tuberculosis. The average life expectancy of men in the inner cities will be 43 years of age, and for women 55. You are going to see the end of welfare, free medical and county services, because everybody will be bankrupt. Many people will be moving to communities outside the cities, growing food and having their own private police forces."

Are there any of you prepared to defend this guy....those who bizarrely think he's not a total bullshitter?

http://onebigmonkey.com/itburns/collier/coliercrap.html
http://onebigmonkey.com/itburns/coll...liercrap2.html

As concise a debunk of his big film as you could get. Nothing he said is accurate, yet he claimed it all came from alienz.....obviously very dumb ones
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 01:22 AM   #724
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
.... "New York City by the year 2000 will not be there, it will be ash. ...The east coast will be a man made phenomenon...An act of terrorism would turn it to ash...by the year 2000" ... 1995: "There is a possibility that a part of Japan will sink. It will not be an accident. It will be created by the World Government."...
No one can deny AC has come out with a lot of nonsense in his time .."humans in danger of using up all the oxygen" was a good one ..

But I don't believe this comes from his own head ... Being an alien doesn't mean you can predict the future , and it doesn't mean you don't have a hidden agenda and might be deceptive ..

Calling him a bullshitter is no explanation ... after a few years in the game he would have realised there's no money to be be made ... so what motivates him to go on decade after decade ... he's quite personable , if he worked in selling real estate he could have made a fortune by now, all he mostly gets is ridicule , so I believe he's had a real contact ... perhaps with the secret government psi-oppers ....more likely with some ET's .
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 03:22 AM   #725
truegroup

Location: Big Rocket went to the Moon................Get over it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
No one can deny AC has come out with a lot of nonsense in his time .."humans in danger of using up all the oxygen" was a good one ..

But I don't believe this comes from his own head ... Being an alien doesn't mean you can predict the future , and it doesn't mean you don't have a hidden agenda and might be deceptive ..

Calling him a bullshitter is no explanation ... after a few years in the game he would have realised there's no money to be be made ... so what motivates him to go on decade after decade ... he's quite personable , if he worked in selling real estate he could have made a fortune by now, all he mostly gets is ridicule , so I believe he's had a real contact ... perhaps with the secret government psi-oppers ....more likely with some ET's .
Piffle. If he gets it right he's genuine ...if he gets it wrong...well them old alienz....they be lying
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2017, 03:50 PM   #726
raburgeson

I get mixed signals now and then. Non-human species have been interfering with the human race through out history. The Sumerians nuclear war was the earliest known. The last one to come to light is the chip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK-lw1UzHpc

Our evolution itself has been jumped by artificial means and we are not what we are supposed to be. They have continually held us and our technology back so, if you ever hear that they are impatient with our evolution remember who is to blame that we do not evolve at the correct rate. Their agenda is not in the best interest of the human race. As ever increasing evidence is gathered it appears that the Black Plague was an act of biological warfare.

Of course you can't contact Corey Goode. I have a question for him that he will not want to address. It has to do with the disappearance of something. Our time line is screwed up. That is my hint. These beings he is in contact with have to be involved.

At least you can contact Alex, he has made himself available.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 08:40 PM   #727
truth seeker 09

New York Post:

The human brain sees the world as an 11-dimensional multiverse

New research suggests that the human brain is almost beyond comprehension because it doesn't process the world in two dimensions or even three. No, the human brain understands the visual world in up to 11 different dimensions.

http://nypost.com/2017/06/13/the-hum...al-multiverse/
Old 18-10-2017, 06:53 AM   #728
justmike
Banned

Hello everyone, thanks to whoever invited me to this group.
justmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 08:19 AM   #729
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
...Of course you can't contact Corey Goode. I have a question for him that he will not want to address. It has to do with the disappearance of something. Our time line is screwed up. ....

Would you like to ask the question here ???

I'm sure I could have a go at an answer ...
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 12:51 AM   #730
truth seeker 09

Alex Collier webinar #46 (December 1, 2017)

Trailer here

Alex Collier - Webinar 46 - December 1, 2017 from LWO (c/o James Harkin) on Vimeo.

Old 16-07-2018, 12:42 AM   #731
truth seeker 09

Alex Collier on Ever Beyond Radio

Date: Sunday, July 15, 2018

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 16-07-2018 at 01:06 AM.