Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

View Poll Results: Is Alex Collier a real UFO contactee?
Yes, he is 144 34.62%
I'm almost sure he is 84 20.19%
I think the chances are 50/50 94 22.60%
I'm almost sure he isn't 27 6.49%
No, he isn't 67 16.11%
Voters: 416. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-03-2009, 05:37 AM   #41
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
truth seeker 09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,731
Likes: 1,679 (967 Posts)
Exclamation Collier update, March 19, 2009

"Alex Collier has set aside many of his important film and writing projects, and is devoting most of his attention to his wife and children, and his employment in optic technologies."

- UFO Hypotheses.com

http://www.ufohypotheses.com/collier.htm#Updates
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2009, 06:58 AM   #42
logan 5
Senior Member
 
logan 5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Northern California
Posts: 230
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

This guy makes a lot of sense..
__________________
There is no Sanctuary..
logan 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2009, 09:52 AM   #43
nordei
Junior Member
 
nordei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Croatia
Posts: 7
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Collier strikes me as honest and dedicated guy but I'm still not convinced when it comes to his Andromedan contacts even though I pretty much agree with everything they taught him regarding spiritual nature of universe and importance of taking responsibility for our lives.

Andromedans made lot of spectacular predictions none of which came true and I don't remember Collier ever addressing this issues in his discourses. Perhaps nothing is fixed, time lines are changing and that's just the way universe is but Collier/ Andromedans were rather precise and appeared totally convinced that some spectacular events are going to take place during last decade.
Collier should have at least tried to explaine to a public what went wrong. Maybe the problem was in his interpretation of these telepathic messages but there is always possibility that he was manipulated by some beings from another dimension.

I've been studying Sri Aurobindo's and Mother Meera's books for some time and there are lot o references to the plane Sri Aurobindo called "Intermediate Zone" which is inhabited by all kinds of extra dimensional beings who all have their own agendas and sometime they will appear to an inexperienced spiritual seeker as beings of light.

"There are worse dangers in this intermediate zone of experience. For the planes to which the sadhak has now opened his consciousness, - not as before getting glimpses of them and some influences, but directly, receiving their full impact, - send a host of ideas, impulses, suggestions, formations of all kinds, often the most opposite to each other, inconsistent or incompatible, but presented in such a way as to slur over their insufficiencies and differences, with great force, plausibility and wealth of argument or a convincing sense of certitude. Overpowered by this sense of certitude, vividness, appearance of profusion and richness, the mind of the sadhak enters into a great confusion which it takes for some larger organisation and order; or else it whirls about in incessant shiftings and changes which it takes for a rapid progress but which lead nowhere.

Or there is the opposite danger that he may become the instrument of some apparently brilliant but ignorant formation; for these intermediate planes are full of little Gods or strong Daityas or smaller beings who want to create, to materialise something or to enforce a mental and vital formation in the earth life and are eager to use or influence or even possess the thought and will of the sadhak and make him their instrument for the purpose. This is quite apart from the well-known danger of actually hostile beings whose sole purpose is to create confusion, falsehood, corruption of the sadhana and disastrous unspiritual error. Anyone allowing himself to be taken hold of by one of these beings, who often take a divine Name, will lose his way in the yoga. On the other hand, it is quite possible that the sadhak may be met at his entrance into this zone by a Power of the Divine which helps and leads him till he is ready for greater things; but still that itself is no surety against the errors and stumblings of this zone; for nothing is easier than for the powers of these zones or hostile powers to imitate the guiding Voice or Image and deceive and mislead the sadhak or for himself to attribute the creations and formations of his own mind, vital or ego to the Divine."

"For this intermediate zone is a region of half-truths - and that by itself would not matter, for there is no complete truth below the supermind; but the half-truth here is often so partial or else ambiguous in its application that it leaves a wide field for confusion, delusion and error. The sadhak thinks that he is no longer in the old small consciousness at all, because he feels in contact with something larger or more powerful, and yet the old consciousness is still there, not really abolished.

He feels the control or influence of some Power, Being or Force greater than himself, aspires to be its instrument and thinks he has got rid of ego; but this delusion of egolessness often covers an exaggerated ego. Ideas seize upon him and drive his mind which are only partially true and by over-confident misapplication are turned into falsehoods; this vitiates the movements of the consciousness and opens the door to delusion. Suggestions are made, sometimes of a romantic character, which flatter the importance of the sadhak or are agreeable to his wishes and he accepts them without examination or discriminating control. Even what is true, is so exalted or extended beyond its true pitch and limit and measure that it becomes the parent of error. This is a zone which many sadhaks have to cross, in which many wander for a long time and out of which a great many never emerge."

Sri Aurobindo
nordei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2009, 06:53 PM   #44
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
truth seeker 09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,731
Likes: 1,679 (967 Posts)
Question I don't think Collier was wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegoodnessisgood View Post
He was wrong about many things however they were not predictions and he specifically stated that they were probabilities based on the way things were going. And from my perspective he was right about that. Largely, many things changed because the matrix is constantly changing because all the beings in it are to one degree or another complicit in it's moment to moment creation.
I agree although I wouldn't say Collier was wrong. For example, I could share a probable event in the near future:

"There is a 99 percent possibility I will go to supermarket next week".

If that event doesn't happen, I wouldn't be wrong, right? Cause I didn't say it will absolutely happen, I only said it's highly probable.

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 29-03-2009 at 11:48 PM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2009, 07:02 PM   #45
disorder2k8
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,965
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

apparently knowing the future averts it, so everything should be known. by all people, all the time.

we create the future ourselves by basing it around our present perceptions

Last edited by disorder2k8; 29-03-2009 at 07:03 PM.
disorder2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2009, 08:04 PM   #46
aitch
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 177
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenoma View Post
No one human being is a so-called 'no body' using your term
Everybody has family and friends who love them ..... however this Alex dude IS a nobody as far as the world stage is concerned ..... if Aliens do turn up tomorrow, they will say "take me to your leader" ..... they won't say "take me to someone who is unknown and unimportant to the grand scheme of things" !!

Quote:
they are just unknown by the greater whole.
Exactly, an advanced civilisation would want to make contact with the "greater whole" ..... especially if (as Alex says) they are offering Earth advice and warning .....

Quote:
And because they are opened minded and will listen and who is say the aliens haven't already tried those people you have already named and failed?
Because
it makes no logical sense ..... would Aliens (who are obviously vastly more intelligent than us) choose a guy to spread their "message" ..... who is a "nobody" and so is most likely going to fail ?!


What exactly is stopping these Aliens from making contact with Nobel Prize winning scientists or Renowned Journalists ?? What is stopping them just turning up and making a big appearance in front of the general public ??
aitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2009, 08:59 PM   #47
shenoma
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my spirit earth body.
Posts: 1,633
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Lightbulb

I will give a basic Japanese saying, 'a rolling rock gathers no moss.' Something close to that thought, we in the west take from that saying it's good to move and be active because who wants moss growing on you. In the east it hold entirely different meaning, where moving with speed you lose your lovely moss in the process.

My point being, is that you have two human cultures looking at the same thought in completely different terms and holds different meaning of their minds. So goes for the so-called aliens looking down on us earthlings. We can't push our ideals and thoughts onto what motives their decision making, your so-human whys of the Others fails utterly in trying to calculate their true motives. You can't understand Them with a human mindset, like if you wanted to truly understand a human culture, you would have to let go of what you have always known and let yourself be absorbed in it. What you have always been, will remain with added knowledge and new resources you can call upon.




Quote:
Originally Posted by aitch View Post
Everybody has family and friends who love them ..... however this Alex dude IS a nobody as far as the world stage is concerned ..... if Aliens do turn up tomorrow, they will say "take me to your leader" ..... they won't say "take me to someone who is unknown and unimportant to the grand scheme of things" !!

Exactly, an advanced civilisation would want to make contact with the "greater whole" ..... especially if (as Alex says) they are offering Earth advice and warning .....

Because it makes no logical sense ..... would Aliens (who are obviously vastly more intelligent than us) choose a guy to spread their "message" ..... who is a "nobody" and so is most likely going to fail ?!


What exactly is stopping these Aliens from making contact with Nobel Prize winning scientists or Renowned Journalists ?? What is stopping them just turning up and making a big appearance in front of the general public ??
shenoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2009, 09:31 PM   #48
aitch
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 177
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenoma View Post
I will give a basic Japanese saying, 'a rolling rock gathers no moss.' Something close to that thought, we in the west take from that saying it's good to move and be active because who wants moss growing on you. In the east it hold entirely different meaning, where moving with speed you lose your lovely moss in the process.

My point being, is that you have two human cultures looking at the same thought in completely different terms and holds different meaning of their minds. So goes for the so-called aliens looking down on us earthlings. We can't push our ideals and thoughts onto what motives their decision making, your so-human whys of the Others fails utterly in trying to calculate their true motives. You can't understand Them with a human mindset, like if you wanted to truly understand a human culture, you would have to let go of what you have always known and let yourself be absorbed in it. What you have always been, will remain with added knowledge and new resources you can call upon.
Logic is universal and an aspect and expression of intelligence .....

+

An advanced civilisation will be intelligent .....

=

Aliens would not behave illogically ..... unless they are just imaginary friends conjured up by Alex !!
aitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2009, 03:03 AM   #49
shenoma
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my spirit earth body.
Posts: 1,633
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

What is logic? Each reality has it own logic. The logic of a bug will be different then from a bird. What makes it universal? What is intelligence? Your one sentence fails, because one cultural logic, will differ from other by just the plain fact of them being different to began with.

What makes one civilization more advance then other? Other then mere different standers and viewpoints of the onlookers themselves.

Has I said before, without knowing WHAT motives the aliens, we are only guessing and properly should not disclaim anyone or thing. We simply do not know, and we can not and should not APPLY human reasoning on to what they do, it would be foolhardy and has usual human egoistical mindset.

One out there thought: Maybe they don't respect or have any use for the normal people most humans look up to, seeing them utterly useless in achieving their goals.


Quote:
Originally Posted by aitch View Post
Logic is universal and an aspect and expression of intelligence .....

+

An advanced civilization will be intelligent .....

=

Aliens would not behave illogically ..... unless they are just imaginary friends conjured up by Alex !!
shenoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2009, 10:48 AM   #50
dallas18
Member
 
dallas18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 80
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

watched the first video very interesting listen, very surprising considering it was 94 a lot of truth spoken especially considering what has been evident this past decade
dallas18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2009, 11:59 AM   #51
noewhan
Senior Member
 
noewhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,036
Likes: 18 (14 Posts)
Default

I'd like to see what Alan Watt says bout him. Lol, he'd probably say he's a 33 deg mason.
noewhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2009, 04:32 PM   #52
aitch
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 177
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenoma View Post
What is logic? Each reality has it own logic. The logic of a bug will be different then from a bird. What makes it universal? What is intelligence? Your one sentence fails, because one cultural logic, will differ from other by just the plain fact of them being different to began with.
2+2=4 ..... no matter what culture or species, be it from Earth or ET !!

Quote:
What makes one civilization more advance then other? Other then mere different standers and viewpoints of the onlookers themselves.
Science, Technology, Understanding of Reality, Social Cohesion etc etc .....


Quote:
Has I said before, without knowing WHAT motives the aliens, we are only guessing and properly should not disclaim anyone or thing.
Intelligence offers a way to filter out what is and isn't plausible ..... Alex is not plausible !!


Quote:
We simply do not know, and we can not and should not APPLY human reasoning on to what they do, it would be foolhardy and has usual human egoistical mindset.
Reasoning is Logic ..... be it Human or otherwise .....

Quote:
One out there thought: Maybe they don't respect or have any use for the normal people most humans look up to, seeing them utterly useless in achieving their goals.
Why would a Nobel winning Physicist be useless ?? What makes Alex so "useful" ??

Why do you discount the possibility that this guy may just be an attention seeker who is simply talking crap ??
aitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2009, 07:22 PM   #53
shenoma
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my spirit earth body.
Posts: 1,633
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

You appear not willing to expand your mind or imagination outside the limits of your own human mindset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aitch View Post
2+2=4 ..... no matter what culture or species, be it from Earth or ET !!

Science, Technology, Understanding of Reality, Social Cohesion etc etc .....

Intelligence offers a way to filter out what is and isn't plausible ..... Alex is not plausible !!

Reasoning is Logic ..... be it Human or otherwise .....

Why would a Nobel winning Physicist be useless ?? What makes Alex so "useful" ??

Why do you discount the possibility that this guy may just be an attention seeker who is simply talking crap ??
shenoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 11:58 AM   #54
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
truth seeker 09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,731
Likes: 1,679 (967 Posts)
Default "Totally" convinced?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordei View Post
Andromedans made lot of spectacular predictions none of which came true and I don't remember Collier ever addressing this issues in his discourses. Perhaps nothing is fixed, time lines are changing and that's just the way universe is but Collier/ Andromedans were rather precise and appeared totally convinced that some spectacular events are going to take place during last decade..[/I]
Well, the Andromedans were not totally convinced: Collier always said that those future scenarios were only probabilities, not predictions:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...3&postcount=18

The Andromedans are a very scientific race and they know that the future is not set in stone, it can change many times in many ways. And as Collier has said, we create our own future and that is why the world elite has been manipulating us to create more and more wars, poverty, etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordei View Post
Collier should have at least tried to explaine to a public what went wrong. Maybe the problem was in his interpretation of these telepathic messages but there is always possibility that he was manipulated by some beings from another dimension..[/I]
I'm also waiting if Collier will explain why those probable events didn't occur. However, they were still only probabilities, nothing more. I don't think Collier understood wrong the information he was given cause he's a contactee, not a channel. He doesn't have to interpret the information cause he is contacting the Andromedans face-to-face.

I'm sure the Andromedans were very clear and accurate when they shared these probable events with Collier so that there would not be any misunderstandings with the factors like what, where, when and how something may happen.

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 10-04-2009 at 12:10 PM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2009, 05:53 AM   #55
dallas18
Member
 
dallas18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 80
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

dallas18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2009, 10:34 PM   #56
a fine naked fellow
Senior Member
 
a fine naked fellow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 430
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Alex collier is totally fuckin awesome!
__________________
The world is mine
a fine naked fellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2009, 12:19 AM   #57
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
truth seeker 09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,731
Likes: 1,679 (967 Posts)
Exclamation 2009 NEW Alex Collier interview with Rick Keefe

In this new interview Collier is asked about the claims he made in the 90's about the probable future events and why they did not occur.

Collier also sends a message to those who like to insult contactees.

NEW Alex Collier 2009 Interview (01 of 12) with Rick Keefe (UFO Hypotheses)

Playlist of the interview

UFO Hypotheses
http://www.youtube.com/user/ufohypotheses

and

http://www.ufohypotheses.com/collier.htm

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 30-04-2009 at 02:08 AM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2009, 02:19 AM   #58
measle_weasel
Senior Member
 
measle_weasel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 8,804
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
In this new interview Collier is asked about the claims he made in the 90's about the probable future events and why they did not occur.

Collier also sends a message to those who like to insult contactees.

NEW Alex Collier 2009 Interview (01 of 12) with Rick Keefe (UFO Hypotheses)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiOYMsUTNfY

Playlist of the interview
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...E4FE96E7E1EF79

UFO Hypotheses
http://www.youtube.com/user/ufohypotheses

and

http://www.ufohypotheses.com/collier.htm
Im going to watch this tonight I think. Thanks for posting!
__________________
"Words have the power to both destroy, and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world" -Buddha
"There is no way to peace. Peace is the way" -Gandhi

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:43 AM   #59
a fine naked fellow
Senior Member
 
a fine naked fellow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 430
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Thank you truth seeker 09!
__________________
The world is mine
a fine naked fellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:35 AM   #60
theodoric
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 30
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I have just watched the video ' exopolitics ' and yea more sci-fi , this must be the sci-fi forum , is it ?
theodoric is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
alex collier, alex collier 2018, contactees, greys, reptilians

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:33 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.