Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

View Poll Results: Is Alex Collier a real UFO contactee?
Yes, he is 144 34.62%
I'm almost sure he is 84 20.19%
I think the chances are 50/50 94 22.60%
I'm almost sure he isn't 27 6.49%
No, he isn't 67 16.11%
Voters: 416. You may not vote on this poll

Old 25-02-2009, 12:56 AM   #21
aitch
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul_traveller View Post
Acting in denial does not work anymore.
Who is in denial? What is being denied? What work does it do? Why does it not work anymore?

Quote:
Stop trying to inflame opinions and move this to the rant room.
I'm debating here ..... I'm highly sceptical of this Alex dude ..... is that not allowed around here ??

Quote:
Grow up and top being a illuminati patsy.
Explain to me how not believing some nutjob who thinks he talks to Aliens ..... means I am a patsy to anything? I'd say you're a patsy if you actually believe him!

Quote:
If you don't have any useful knowledge to give then why post?
The same reason why you made this post!

Quote:
Why undermine and discredit people and researchers when you don't even know them. At least give them the respect they deserve.
I don't know Alex and I will never get to know him ..... but if what he says makes absolutely no sense, I will question it's validity .....

Quote:
As for predictions, well anyone with an operational brain cell would see that puting dates on things can never be correct.
Timing is of the utmost importance ..... I could say you are gonna die, naturally you will one day, but the point of "predicting" is giving an accurate time .....

Quote:
But for the record, in the moon mars lecture was very close about 9/11 (saying august 2001 and a global ritual sacrifice/offering to the gods) - but then so what?
Nonsense, he never gave any clear indication, merely some vague mention which could be defined as anything you wish ..... and he was still out on the timing .....

Quote:
You seem to want all the predictions to come true??!
Nope, but if a dude says a bunch of stuff will happen ..... and it doesn't, it obviously diminishes his credibility .....

Quote:
Do you want all the earthquakes, nwo, death and destruction, etc.
Nope ..... do you ??

Quote:
If predictions don't come true that is a good thing right???!
Yes it's good ...... but it's bad for Alex though !!

Now tell me Dude ...... what do ya think of Blossom Goodchild ??
aitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2009, 08:26 AM   #22
truth seeker 09

Exclamation Violating our free will

Quote:
Originally Posted by aitch View Post
I'm curious about your answer to my previous question dude ..... why do you think these Aliens would "contact" a total nobody like Alex ..... instead of Scientists or World Leaders etc ??

Does that make any sense to you ??
I can see you've decided your opinion about Collier long time ago and that whatever answer I will give you won't change it.

The good ETs that are trying to help Earth humans have a clear rule for an evolving planet: No direct intervention. Because if they just come down here and contact the world leaders and say "You do this and you do that", it would be a violation of free will. The whole point of this is that the humanity of Earth stops being a victim and learns to activate its free will.

The good ETs like the Andromedans are trying to introduce us new thought patterns and energies but: 1) in some cases they have to do it in a way that we think it's our own idea and 2) in some cases they are using ordinary people instead of well-known people as their spokespersons so that they will not intervene too much.

This is from the 1994 interview:

Rick Keefe: Is there an Earth quarantine that the renegade Zeta-Reticulans (the Greys) violated?

Collier: Yes.

Rick Keefe: And what was that quarantine?

Collier: The quarantine was the same quarantine that any other evolving planet has: no intervention with an evolving race. But because of our genetic stock the Greys did it.
But they did it in such a way that didn’t totally violated our free will. They dangled a technological carrot to the (U.S.) government and the (U.S.) government took the bait. They said: "Sure!" For their own reasons they took the bait. And there was an exchange of technology, and there was a treaty that was signed. And this is a dilemma that the Andromedan Council has: If the United States military had said: "Go away!", the Greys would have had to have left.

This part of the interview, 3:50 >>>

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 25-02-2009 at 11:31 AM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2009, 07:10 PM   #23
aitch
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
I can see you've decided your opinion about Collier long time ago and that whatever answer I will give you won't change it.
Quite the opposite, I want to believe him but see so many "plot holes" that it's difficult to be convinced .....

Quote:
The good ETs that are trying to help Earth humans have a clear rule for an evolving planet: No direct intervention.
Why ??

Quote:
Because if they just come down here and contact the world leaders and say "You do this and you do that", it would be a violation of free will. The whole point of this is that the humanity of Earth stops being a victim and learns to activate its free will.
Why is Free Will so important ?? If the survival of the Human race is in jeopardy, isn't it worth sacrificing Free Will for the greater good ??

Quote:
The good ETs like the Andromedans are trying to introduce us new thought patterns and energies but:
What are these thought patterns and energies ??

Quote:
1) in some cases they have to do it in a way that we think it's our own idea
Isn't that tampering with Free Will ??

Quote:
and 2) in some cases they are using ordinary people instead of well-known people as their spokespersons so that they will not intervene too much.
In which case why bother trying to intervene at all ?? And why did they choose Alex instead of you or me ??

Quote:
This is from the 1994 interview:

Rick Keefe: Is there an Earth quarantine that the renegade Zeta-Reticulans (the Greys) violated?

Collier: Yes.
There is a strong case for the Earth being in some kind of quarantine ..... this I don't doubt .....

Quote:
Rick Keefe: And what was that quarantine?

Collier: The quarantine was the same quarantine that any other evolving planet has: no intervention with an evolving race. But because of our genetic stock the Greys did it.
Alex says that Human Beings are considered Genetic Royalty ..... surely an Alien species would be so advanced that they'd have mastered Genetic Research and not need us !!

Quote:
But they did it in such a way that didn’t totally violated our free will. They dangled a technological carrot to the (U.S.) government and the (U.S.) government took the bait. They said: "Sure!" For their own reasons they took the bait. And there was an exchange of technology, and there was a treaty that was signed. And this is a dilemma that the Andromedan Council has: If the United States military had said: "Go away!", the Greys would have had to have left.
There is no logic to this at all, it's just Sci-Fi nonsense that you might see on Star Trek ffs !!

Firstly if the Aliens did contact the US then THEY HAVE violated Free Will !!

Secondly, why is the US so important ?? There are hundreds of countries in the World with Billions of people ..... but somehow it's only America that gets ET's !!

This "Americocentric" view of Alien races is foolish and naive and totally discredits Alex's story .....

Please can you explain why his predictions of ET contact from 9 different races, free energy, discovery of a hollow earth city and Atlantis etc haven't come true ?? What reason/excuse does Alex give ..... he does seem strangely quiet about it !!
Old 26-02-2009, 01:47 AM   #24
soul_traveller
Inactive

Quote:
Now tell me Dude ...... what do ya think of Blossom Goodchild ??
Never heard of her before now. However, anything coming from channelling, RV, reiki, order of melchizedek, egyptian entities, st germain and the violet flame, etc plus other new age stuff, like spiritual and religion is mind control and programming and is illuminati generated via technologies written into ones own programming matrix alters. Its all part of a disinformation program to target new age people who are programmed and don't know any better.

However, at least she was open and honest however, these predictions about the saucers landing, etc is not new. She needs to seriously deprogram, as we all do and get our own true nature back.

To be honest though I get bad vibes from her and her website same goes for most new age crap.

Last edited by soul_traveller; 26-02-2009 at 02:02 AM.
soul_traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2009, 05:44 PM   #25
rydeon

Quote:
Quite the opposite, I want to believe him but see so many "plot holes" that it's difficult to be convinced .....

Why ??

Why is Free Will so important ?? If the survival of the Human race is in jeopardy, isn't it worth sacrificing Free Will for the greater good ??

What are these thought patterns and energies ??

Isn't that tampering with Free Will ??

In which case why bother trying to intervene at all ?? And why did they choose Alex instead of you or me ??

There is a strong case for the Earth being in some kind of quarantine ..... this I don't doubt .....

Alex says that Human Beings are considered Genetic Royalty ..... surely an Alien species would be so advanced that they'd have mastered Genetic Research and not need us !!

There is no logic to this at all, it's just Sci-Fi nonsense that you might see on Star Trek ffs !!

Firstly if the Aliens did contact the US then THEY HAVE violated Free Will !!

Secondly, why is the US so important ?? There are hundreds of countries in the World with Billions of people ..... but somehow it's only America that gets ET's !!

This "Americocentric" view of Alien races is foolish and naive and totally discredits Alex's story .....

Please can you explain why his predictions of ET contact from 9 different races, free energy, discovery of a hollow earth city and Atlantis etc haven't come true ?? What reason/excuse does Alex give ..... he does seem strangely quiet about it !!
The US has been top dog since WW2 so it makes sense that they get the 'cream'

He DID nearly get bang on with the 9/11 prediction AND got the location correct AND a correct description of the aftermath years before it happened.
Not his prediction either, he says the Andromedans told him...

Keep an open mind man we'll have to wait and see if old Alex comes up trumps on the other predictions.
rydeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2009, 07:04 PM   #26
aitch
Inactive

Quote:
Never heard of her before now. However, anything coming from channelling, RV, reiki, order of melchizedek, egyptian entities, st germain and the violet flame, etc plus other new age stuff, like spiritual and religion is mind control and programming and is illuminati generated via technologies written into ones own programming matrix alters. Its all part of a disinformation program to target new age people who are programmed and don't know any better.

However, at least she was open and honest however, these predictions about the saucers landing, etc is not new. She needs to seriously deprogram, as we all do and get our own true nature back.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm4v8ylAxTc

To be honest though I get bad vibes from her and her website same goes for most new age crap.
Don't know dude ..... I reckon she ain't programmed ..... she's just a hoe that wanted some micro-celebrity and has since (even though being proved wrong!) become famous and picked up a lot more customers

The World is full of scammers and con-artists
Old 26-02-2009, 07:54 PM   #27
aitch
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydeon View Post
The US has been top dog since WW2 so it makes sense that they get the 'cream'
Not really ..... besides, why would Aliens contact only one country and not ALL the others ?!

Quote:
He DID nearly get bang on with the 9/11 prediction AND got the location correct AND a correct description of the aftermath years before it happened.
What I remember from seeing his video was totally vague ..... got a link to your version ??

Quote:
Not his prediction either, he says the Andromedans told him...
Better than saying Santa Clause I suppose

Quote:
Keep an open mind man we'll have to wait and see if old Alex comes up trumps on the other predictions.
My mind is open dude ..... but so far Alex has been proven wrong !!
Old 08-03-2009, 02:55 AM   #28
truth seeker 09

Question Was Blossom Goodchild honest?

Quote:
Before the big date I thought "OK, let's see if something happens". In the end I think that I really wasn't waiting anything to happen. After nothing happened: I believe she was honest; she was just given the usual Grey/New World Order channelling propaganda.

Maybe the case Goodchild was arranged so that if someone else being in contact with the good ETs makes some kind of "predictions" in the near future, everybody will be bashing him or her: "Oh no, not again! It seems we got another Blossom Goodchild here! Move on, people. Nothing new to see here!"
Old 08-03-2009, 03:04 AM   #29
damarul

Something that struck me, is the fact that he was speaking of the reptilians being on mars...and the strange things ive seen about the faces on mars...and the fact that they live underground, is really freaking me out
damarul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 11:06 AM   #30
darketernal
Banned

Quote:
Before the big date I thought "OK, let's see if something happens". In the end I think that I really wasn't waiting anything to happen. After nothing happened: I believe she was honest; she was just given the usual Grey/New World Order channelling propaganda.

Maybe the case Goodchild was arranged so that if someone else being in contact with the good ETs makes some kind of "predictions" in the near future, everybody will be bashing him or her: "Oh no, not again! It seems we got another Blossom Goodchild here! Move on, people. Nothing new to see here!"
Actually she is in long line of people who have done this. As long as the internet has been around there have been people making predictions that were channeled by the galactic federation or ashtar command or some other such group, that failed to transpire.
darketernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 07:16 PM   #31
truth seeker 09

Smile Collier's comment about Ashtar

Quote:
Originally Posted by darketernal View Post
Actually she is in long line of people who have done this. As long as the internet has been around there have been people making predictions that were channeled by the galactic federation or ashtar command or some other such group, that failed to transpire.
Collier's comment about Ashtar in his 1995 lecture:

"Ashtar is not coming to save you. So don't pack your bags."

UFO Hypotheses - Alex Collier Volume Two (01 of 24):

www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7XchY4RvU8

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 09-03-2009 at 04:27 PM.
Old 08-03-2009, 07:24 PM   #32
darketernal
Banned

Quote:
Collier about Ashtar in his 1995 lecture:

"Ashtar is not coming to save you. So don't pack your bags."

UFO Hypotheses - Alex Collier Volume Two (01 of 24):

www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7XchY4RvU8
Indeed. That is a point to remember also... anyone who is coming to save you, does not have your best interests in mind. We must free ourselves if we wish to be truely free.
darketernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 07:55 PM   #33
unbornawakened

I have watched almost all of Alex Collier's videos, and he seems sincere.

In my opinion, he is fed disinformation, possibly with some elements of truth. And from his predictions of doom and gloom, none of which came true (except a vague 9/11 type prediction), the agenda of those who fed him with this material cannot be good, as they are trying to spread fear and more chaos.

And since the future is largely unpredictable, and subject to the rules of chaos & fractals, in my opinion, any channel or contactee who makes prediction is talking from his bee-hind and cannot be considered a reliable source of information.

In fact the false predictions are made with a specific objective in mind: get people hooked on a message of universal peace, bla bla bla, and make a false prediction for the near future. Once the predicted events do not happen, people loose faith in the original message, and become more confused, searching for yet another source that makes predictions ... and so on (until they realize they are being duped - but a good few years are wasted in this way).

Alex's long silence can be understood - he realized he was being duped. Maybe he came back because he needs money, or to reiterate the parts of the message which he feels might be needed for humankind at this time.

Last edited by unbornawakened; 08-03-2009 at 09:54 PM.
unbornawakened is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:50 PM   #34
truth seeker 09

Exclamation Interview with Alex Collier in 2001

Zenetae.com interviews Alex Collier in 2001

(This is only an extract of the interview)

ZEN : Alex, the first question our readers will have is, your reason for silence.

ALEX : My reason for silence...

ZEN : You haven't been on the radio for a while, no latest updates on the web site recently, is there any particular reason?

ALEX : There really isn't much to say. You know, the truth is I really don't know, I don't have the feel or the value of the information and more--

ZEN : Are people interpreting it wrong?

ALEX : No, I just think that, I really think that people just don't care. There's always a handful, but I just don't know if people really care.

--------------

ALEX : ..... The truth is what it is. I know a lot of people have a hard time with it. But we are running out of time, running out of time. And you know why?

Because people aren't going to listen, to what I say, and they hear what they want to hear, doesn't matter. It ultimately doesn't matter what I say because they are not going to hear it anyway.

It's like the example that I'm not a channel. For twelve years I've been saying this, but people still insist that I'm channeling, so they don't listen so there's no point trying to convince anybody of anything because its obvious they hear what they want to hear.

http://www.svn.net/gp/alex1.htm

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 09-03-2009 at 04:17 PM.
Old 17-03-2009, 11:25 AM   #35
truth seeker 09

Question Researchers, whistleblowers and contactees

The people in the UFO circles are mainly either researchers or whistleblowers. Alex Collier claims to be a contactee which sets him apart from the others.

1) Researchers have to dig up the information from sources that are available for many like books, unclassified documents and archives. My point is: If something is top secret, you usually can't find the whole truth from library or public documents. You may find the rabbit hole but you can't find how deep it really goes. A researcher can interview other researchers, whistleblowers and contactees but he/she has to make the decision whether these people are talking the truth or not. He/she has to interpret the given information very extensively.

2) Whistleblowers don't have to rely so much on other sources because they themselves have been in the middle of the action. On the other hand, we've learned that even the whistleblowers from the same place can have a totally different picture on what is going on: This guy is confident the Greys are here to help us but the other guy says the Greys are nothing but trouble. Whistleblowers also have to interpret their information to some extent since in the military and secret projects you only know what you need to know, nothing more. The people on the next security level above you could know a lot more and they may have completely different opinion about what is going on and why this and that ET race is here working with us.

3) Contactees don't have to interpret their information because it's directly from ETs, although it's possible these ETs are just manipulating them with disinformation that serves their own agenda. Also the very common problem is that the contactees don't show any physical evidence or bring their extraterrestrial friends with them to the lecture or interview.

On the other hand, we know what will happen to people who want to show any hard evidence (whistleblower Phil Schneider for example) so it's understandable that contactees don't have, for example, super clear pictures from the bases on the Moon. So you just have to trust your instincts: either he/she is a contactee or not. But if you believe someone is a real contactee, then his/hers information could be the best possible source out there or it also could be just disinformation from the lying ETs.

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 17-03-2009 at 12:02 PM.
Old 28-03-2009, 10:12 AM   #36
thegoodnessisgood

He was wrong about many things however they were not predictions and he specifically stated that they were probabilities based on the way things were going. And from my perspective he was right about that. Largely, many things changed because the matrix is constantly changing because all the beings in it are to one degree or another complicit in it's moment to moment creation.

The matrix is in fact of the past, it is something we are viewing that has already been created. We need to let go of that perspective - looking at what we think is now that is actually the past - and start to realise that the real present moment is in another moment. That is the moment where we are creating realty. It is easy to do and incredible changes can be made when people realise this. You can alter reality at a quantum level and beneath that - at a consciousness level which is where the quantum level manifests from.
thegoodnessisgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2009, 07:32 PM   #37
demise_of_time

Quote:
The people in the UFO circles are mainly either researchers or whistleblowers. Alex Collier claims to be a contactee which sets him apart from the others.

1) Researchers have to dig up the information from sources that are available for many like books, unclassified documents and archives. My point is: If something is top secret, you usually can't find the whole truth from library or public documents. You may find the rabbit hole but you can't find how deep it really goes. A researcher can interview other researchers, whistleblowers and contactees but he/she has to make the decision whether these people are talking the truth or not. He/she has to interpret the given information very extensively.

2) Whistleblowers don't have to rely so much on other sources because they themselves have been in the middle of the action. On the other hand, we've learned that even the whistleblowers from the same place can have a totally different picture on what is going on: This guy is confident the Greys are here to help us but the other guy says the Greys are nothing but trouble. Whistleblowers also have to interpret their information to some extent since in the military and secret projects you only know what you need to know, nothing more. The people on the next security level above you could know a lot more and they may have completely different opinion about what is going on and why this and that ET race is here working with us.

3) Contactees don't have to interpret their information because it's directly from ETs, although it's possible these ETs are just manipulating them with disinformation that serves their own agenda. Also the very common problem is that the contactees don't show any physical evidence or bring their extraterrestrial friends with them to the lecture or interview.

On the other hand, we know what will happen to people who want to show any hard evidence (whistleblower Phil Schneider for example) so it's understandable that contactees don't have, for example, super clear pictures from the bases on the Moon. So you just have to trust your instincts: either he/she is a contactee or not. But if you believe someone is a real contactee, then his/hers information could be the best possible source out there or it also could be just disinformation from the lying ETs.
And you've just proved compartmentalization does indeed exist; great post
and secrets they will always be..."
demise_of_time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2009, 11:00 PM   #38
aitch
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by unbornawakened View Post
I have watched almost all of Alex Collier's videos, and he seems sincere.
That's what I thought on first viewing ..... now I think he's just a sad and desperate bullshitter !!

Quote:
In my opinion, he is fed disinformation, possibly with some elements of truth.
Who is feeding him ??

Quote:
And from his predictions of doom and gloom, none of which came true (except a vague 9/11 type prediction), the agenda of those who fed him with this material cannot be good, as they are trying to spread fear and more chaos.
His predictions are nothing more than common-sense if humanity continues on its present course .....

Quote:
And since the future is largely unpredictable, and subject to the rules of chaos & fractals, in my opinion, any channel or contactee who makes prediction is talking from his bee-hind and cannot be considered a reliable source of information.
Isn't he just a monumental loser looking for attention ??

Quote:
In fact the false predictions are made with a specific objective in mind: get people hooked on a message of universal peace, bla bla bla, and make a false prediction for the near future. Once the predicted events do not happen, people loose faith in the original message, and become more confused, searching for yet another source that makes predictions ... and so on (until they realize they are being duped - but a good few years are wasted in this way).
People dumb enough to be duped by this guy ..... deserve it !!

Quote:
Alex's long silence can be understood - he realized he was being duped. Maybe he came back because he needs money, or to reiterate the parts of the message which he feels might be needed for humankind at this time.
Perhaps he disappeared because he was so embarrassed that none of his predications came true !! And he's back now hoping that people have forgotten ??

Quote:
Zenetae.com interviews Alex Collier in 2001

(This is only an extract of the interview)

ZEN : Alex, the first question our readers will have is, your reason for silence.

ALEX : My reason for silence...

ZEN : You haven't been on the radio for a while, no latest updates on the web site recently, is there any particular reason?

ALEX : There really isn't much to say. You know, the truth is I really don't know, I don't have the feel or the value of the information and more--

ZEN : Are people interpreting it wrong?

ALEX : No, I just think that, I really think that people just don't care. There's always a handful, but I just don't know if people really care.

--------------

ALEX : ..... The truth is what it is. I know a lot of people have a hard time with it. But we are running out of time, running out of time. And you know why?

Because people aren't going to listen, to what I say, and they hear what they want to hear, doesn't matter. It ultimately doesn't matter what I say because they are not going to hear it anyway.

It's like the example that I'm not a channel. For twelve years I've been saying this, but people still insist that I'm channeling, so they don't listen so there's no point trying to convince anybody of anything because its obvious they hear what they want to hear.

http://www.svn.net/gp/alex1.htm
People don't listen because it's just a nonsensical fantasy which has been proven wrong !!

Quote:

You missed out number 4 :-

4) Delusional Nutjobs who are pathological liars ..... looking to fill their empty lives by feeling somehow important ..... and make some easy money from the gullible !!
Old 29-03-2009, 12:15 AM   #39
shenoma
Inactive

Question

No one human being is a so-called 'no body' using your term, they are just unknown by the greater whole. And because they are opened minded and will listen and who is say the aliens haven't already tried those people you have already named and failed?

Quote:

Just as an aside, why do you think Aliens would "contact" total nobodies like Alex ..... instead of Scientists or World Leaders ??
shenoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2009, 12:17 AM   #40
shenoma
Inactive

So very very true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darketernal View Post
Indeed. That is a point to remember also... anyone who is coming to save you, does not have your best interests in mind. We must free ourselves if we wish to be truely free.
shenoma is offline   Reply With Quote