Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 26-01-2018, 09:44 AM   #21
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinder_darkskys View Post
you are preson are really interested in these star people's.
I'm not that interested in aliens as much as I'm interested in manifestation.

Quote:
I think you should ask your self how you feel about the encounter. an if this was an excitable way of introducing them self possibly to you. possibly personal.
Not really exiciting. Watching a pixelated video is one thing, seeing it with my own eyes....freaky!

Quote:
I've never seen my own words send back me from some one.
This happens to me all the time so I see how LOA works.

Quote:
Knowing the joy i get out torching human demons.
I would like to know how you do it. If you don't like it in public domain, please pm.

Quote:
Skys If I am the AO. there should be NO LIMITS to what I can do. regardless if i am a dyslexic or not. nothing in the physical world should be unreachable to the AO while i am alive. even the knowledge i give. should seemly pop out thin air. n be seen as unreachable by me with my current education and disability.
That's right, there is no limits EVEN if you are disabled and may be limited to do physical things. Do you know why? Because somebody else, a stranger, will come along and do it for you without you even asking! I see this all the time too. So what you do is, you project your will e.g. I want this xyz (heavy object) removed from here. I want xyz destroyed etc.... Someone will come along and do it or something will happen. You have the control of electrical machines and objects too. Just like you can mind control people, you can also do that with objects. Just tell it to do your deed. But if you can go in and out of different dimensions, things will manifest better and quicker.

Yes, knowledge will pop out of thin air. I do this when I have an impossible question. Spirits will show me one way or another....usually I see it with my physical eyes. They will communicate with video, songs etc

^ Vodka
http://www.hammondsofknutsford.co.uk/new-products.html

As for the video posted by billbleach. I've listened to it upto 15 mins and it sounds as though, they are not aliens but entities who are telling lies to say that they are aliens. For one, when she start to mention of resurrection, that's religion and it makes me think, this is all play on the mind, fantasy etc. In another words, if an alien told me about 'resurrection', they are playing on your belief but not truth.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 26-01-2018 at 10:11 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2018, 10:32 AM   #22
DebonAir
Premier Subscribers

Just say NO. I am sure they will all listen to our wishes like our govts do.