Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 18-01-2018, 10:52 AM   #1
elshaper

Default Should we accept aliens?

I know they are already here but not officially as it were...
If we cannot accept our own species e.g. different mind controlled religioous people, different colour of skin etc...how can we accept aliens? Aren't we inviting more ways to create problems OR is that a limited view? Discuss.

United Nations publishes Strange video to urge children to accept aliens

The United Nations and UNICEF are producing an ad urging children to accept strangers. Is it time?

Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 18-01-2018 at 10:53 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2018, 11:53 AM   #2
fudgetusk

Some say that all the troubles on earth are a set up for the aliens to come and cure them. We will probably worship them.

I could care less. Doesn't change the taste of beans.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2018, 12:22 PM   #3
oz93666

Interesting video , el... I think it's more about getting us to accept hybrids ...

For decades every renegade alien that can get here has been abducting and breeding with us .

They have unknown numbers ,perhaps millions, of freaky looking creatures ,who are as much human as they are alien.

What will humanities reaction be when these are presented to us? They are our children .

Some say , it's by this method that some aliens seek to make a family connection with us , so we look favorably on the alien group with which we produced a hybrids...

There are thousands of different ET groups , and after disclosure many will be trying to trade with us and make an alliance..

By already having hybrids with us some groups seek to achieve a jump on the rest.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2018, 12:24 PM   #4
truth seeker 09

Here's the same commercial from UNICEF's official Youtube channel.

truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2018, 02:35 PM   #5
kasalt

kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2018, 05:15 PM   #6
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
If we cannot accept our own species e.g. different mind controlled religioous people, different colour of skin etc...how can we accept aliens? Aren't we inviting more ways to create problems OR is that a limited view? Discuss.

The United Nations and UNICEF are producing an ad urging children to accept strangers. Is it time?

us accepting them is only half the story, the other being does et accept us other than on its own terms for our own as yet unforseen benefit, this is the mainstay of Whit Streiber's non fiction books based on et encounters of himself and others, he comes the closest, I think, in intelligently rationalisng ET's overall intent and purport upon us

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 18-01-2018 at 05:18 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2018, 05:31 PM   #7
cosmic tramp

.... bearing in mind that any analysis of et is restricted by our own mechanistic human mindset (tarring them with our own values which do not necessarily apply). if ET has evolved beyond war, greed, profit, enslavement, it now tries to introduce higher realms beyond our current primitive understanding of time, space and physics. via covert hyridisation.,
Old 18-01-2018, 05:33 PM   #8
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Interesting video , el... I think it's more about getting us to accept hybrids ...

For decades every renegade alien that can get here has been abducting and breeding with us .

They have unknown numbers ,perhaps millions, of freaky looking creatures ,who are as much human as they are alien.

What will humanities reaction be when these are presented to us? They are our children .

Some say , it's by this method that some aliens seek to make a family connection with us , so we look favorably on the alien group with which we produced a hybrids...

There are thousands of different ET groups , and after disclosure many will be trying to trade with us and make an alliance..

By already having hybrids with us some groups seek to achieve a jump on the rest.
This to me, it's like inter-racial marriage/children scenario all over again.
Same ol' same ol' story of trying to get accepted.
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 18-01-2018, 05:36 PM   #9
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
us accepting them is only half the story, the other being does et accept us other than on its own terms for our own as yet unforseen benefit, this is the mainstay of Whit Streiber's non fiction books based on et encounters of himself and others, he comes the closest, I think, in intelligently rationalisng ET's overall intent and purport upon us
Good point cosmic. It's like muslim people trying to invate other countries...
Again, it's same ol' same ol' story.

We should not get our hopes high by the promise of 'unforseen benefits'.
It's a stick and carrot scenario. We should be awake from this illusion by now.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 18-01-2018, 05:48 PM   #10
cosmic tramp

Mmm...see the analogy to a point, save that what et is up to transcends all known politics and religions, more to with universal evolution via the creator being...whatever you choose to call it. Acayinta Beheda Beheda as they do so say...and yes I have read many abduction account scenarios that the Greys in their own right are lying little shits, devoid of emotion themselves, controlled by another species, seeing that the end justifies the means, Who would u place your faith in ET or PTB? Unless of course they work together in conjunction...then we do have a problem.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 18-01-2018 at 06:12 PM.
Old 18-01-2018, 10:28 PM   #11
kasalt

5150 was the first album Van Halen released with new lead singer Sammy Hagar...In an interview with Guitar World magazine, Hagar said: "I'm a firm believer - have seen, have felt, have been contacted 3 or 4 different times. I have received information that has been valuable in my life from those people, and they have used me. I'm gonna sound like a complete nut here, but they have used me in an experimental fashion. The easiest way to put it is that they downloaded my brain information. When I was about 19 or 20, they downloaded everything that was in my head. And I caught 'em doin' it! I woke up in the middle of the night, thinking, 'What's goin' on?' They were like, 'Oh, my god, he's waking up!' But this was all telepathy - there were no words being spoken. And as soon as I woke up - it was probably 3 o'clock in the morning - my whole room was so bright that I could hardly keep my eyes open. I was wide-awake, I could not move, eyes open, white room, they were still disconnecting - and when they did, it just went bang! Everything went back to normal, back to black. I was shaking, I almost passed out, I was sick to my stomach and almost had to throw up, it was so scary. It sent me on a course of curiosity. I bought a telescope, and I started reading UFO books, and I just got into the whole thing. And since then, there have been 3 or 4 other contacts with the same group of people. I don't know who the f--k they are...

Source: http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?lyrics=8744

Lyrics:

Contact is all it takes
To change your life
To lose your place in time
Contact, asleep or awake
Coming around you may wake up to find

Questions deep within your eyes
Now more than ever you realize

And then you sense a change
Nothing feels the same
All your dreams are strange
Love comes walkin' in
Some kind of alien
Waits for the opening
And simply pulls a string

Another world, some other time
You lay your sanity on the line
Familiar faces, familiar sites
Reach back, remember with all your might
Ooh, and there she stands in a silken gown
Silver lights shinin' down

Nothin' feels the same
Love comes walkin' in
Some kind of alien waits for the opening
Love comes walkin' in

Oh, sleep and dream that's all I crave
I travel far across the milky way
To my master I become a slave
Til' we meet again some other day

Where silence speaks as loud as war
The earth returns to what it was before

Nothin' feels the same
Love comes walkin' in
Some kind of alien
Waits for the opening
Love comes walkin' in

(Love comes walkin' in)

Baby pull the string

(Love comes walkin' in)

Love comes walkin' in, yeah

Last edited by kasalt; 19-01-2018 at 02:21 AM.
kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2018, 02:40 PM   #12
elshaper

They certainly seem to pushing this agenda.

Soundtrack

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 23-01-2018 at 02:43 PM.
Old 23-01-2018, 08:16 PM   #13
JustMe418

Quote:

I think most kids would as they are such a part of our modern culture that they are not unfamilar at all.

If high tech aliens wanted in could we stop them? probably not.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2018, 08:18 PM   #14
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Mmm...see the analogy to a point, save that what et is up to transcends all known politics and religions, more to with universal evolution via the creator being...whatever you choose to call it. Acayinta Beheda Beheda as they do so say...and yes I have read many abduction account scenarios that the Greys in their own right are lying little shits, devoid of emotion themselves, controlled by another species, seeing that the end justifies the means, Who would u place your faith in ET or PTB? Unless of course they work together in conjunction...then we do have a problem.
So if the plan is to chip people then why try to convince them? why take it faith if they are just going to control your mind anyway? would you have a real choice?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2018, 09:39 AM   #15
mannybash

In principle it seems ok but why are they so secretive about it and assasination out of ritual?
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2018, 05:13 PM   #16
cosmic tramp

Chip and pin mind control is coming from elite human agencies not ET. Also ET did not assassinate JFK or anybody else.
Old 24-01-2018, 06:58 PM   #17
billybleach

Dr Karla Turner explains alien abduction

https://youtube.com/watch?v=PiUdhYY_bUY
billybleach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2018, 03:13 AM   #18
cinder_darkskys

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybleach View Post
Dr Karla Turner explains alien abduction

https://youtube.com/watch?v=PiUdhYY_bUY
This is must watch. if your in to understanding what the hell is going on.

Great find i don't think this video has been posted before.

Skys
cinder_darkskys is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2018, 01:20 PM   #19
elshaper

wow guys, a workman came to do some outdoor repair.
This jamaican guy had slits in his eyes which was there the whole time, not like in the video which changes for a second.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 26-01-2018, 02:02 AM   #20
cinder_darkskys

Quote:
wow guys, a workman came to do some outdoor repair.
This jamaican guy had slits in his eyes which was there the whole time, not like in the video which changes for a second.
you are preson are really interested in these star people's. with wide spectrum of knowledge on the site. We can see throw the Arts this site has E+T interested in us n our goings on....

I think you should ask your self how you feel about the encounter. an if this was an excitable way of introducing them self possibly to you. possibly personal.

In billybleach's video which i am sure you went throw. I never see that video before. So I was very impressed by this lady

I've never seen my own words send back me from some one. I don't know an a doctor to boot. in such a direct way.

After watching an reading this ; you seem to encounter a more human formal meeting. We all known for years n years they can make u think what they like. So that beaning said ; any other human probably wouldn't have seen anything.

As a point of fact i am blond graying now n blue eyed.
an I have told an abductees they could use my name. to stop the problem. in fact I said to the 1st abductee i met here n every one since that i chatted to personal, unknown fact. the end result will probably be Black out. which is what happen to me. in problem events. mean u wont know what there doing to you.

IF I am the AO mean I was the AO. an always will be the AO. You have been here long enough to have seem my person image of my face. IF I am the AO it mean ALL life steam from my Root. All DEATH. an every thing in between.

In short every living thing would fall under that privilege. which what the tree an stones Mar's shows. this would mean you could. end problem encounter. base on the facts of knowing who the AO is. especial if that lady is correct. people's that use fear; tends to use ; what they most fear. hope'ing you fear the same things

I think u might want to consider going with it. elshaper. keep a question in your mind. when u get a reply. new question. We should test them. if you are up to it. you even know what I would do to human beaning who just even hates another. imagine what I do to E+T for harming a friend an college. I would not want think of that. Knowing the joy i get out torching human demons. Quite a defense mentally speaking.

I would also try to keep my environment as stable as possible. keeping in might the man who gave up 5 years his life for nothing even dropping out of life really. be cause they said. Some E+T has a scene of humor. it one the things we do have in common. So quite wit could give one an short advange

Skys If I am the AO. there should be NO LIMITS to what I can do. regardless if i am a dyslexic or not. nothing in the physical world should be unreachable to the AO while i am alive. even the knowledge i give. should seemly pop out thin air. n be seen as unreachable by me with my current education and disability. It should not be me. but it is. an that what horrifies me as a person. Because I will. And I should have a very compete understanding. long be fore a doctor comes along an throw my words back to me.

Impressive lady

keep in mind elshaper they still blacked me out. but am just a man with a mans brain but that me alive an not me after death. ether way i believe u seen something. N I'll tell u if u did they got yo number anyways. n you know they will be back. Some how I see what I have. After death i am a little bit more. It why they use to kill the AO. free his sprite to ascend to his place. That would the last thing any of the welps want.

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 26-01-2018 at 03:17 AM.
cinder_darkskys is online now   Reply With Quote