Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 17-01-2018, 09:01 PM   #1
StrangeInLostLand

Default Will benevolent ET's step in?

I dont feel so sure that humanity can get itself out of this mess alone. Humanity is so confused and so divided by beliefs & viewpoints as well as religion. I feel cynical that the spreading of conspiratorial awareness is the answer because much of the information is complicated, conflicting (different sources) and a little frightening at times. Maybe in several years enough people will be interested in waking up to be able to come together and make a difference? Who knows. (If the internet isnt completely censored before that can happen).

I dont think that it is all humanities fault that we are in this mess. How can it be when we have been lied to and manipulated? We have been kept in the dark, prevented from knowing who we are, why we are here and where we came from. We have been kept from knowing our true purpose.

How can any true god that is infinite, all knowing, all loving and omnipresent- be the source of any doctrine that says that if people do not follow the rules then they should be sentenced to death (at any time in that doctrine)? I think all religions have kept humanity in the dark and kept them divided.

How cruel!

The way i see it, if we are going to make it, then we need help....from a truly benevolent and wise source.

Last edited by StrangeInLostLand; 17-01-2018 at 09:03 PM.
StrangeInLostLand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2018, 12:19 AM   #2
rooey

no it's not (humans fault directly), there is an offworld priestly cast who wear the same type of robes as our priests (red n white robes).. they are bad little peanuts.. however they have been severely compromised and their level of operations upon our world will soon dwindle to nil.
Old 18-01-2018, 06:11 AM   #3
cactus bob

No.ET won't step in.. Self interested humans will.Aliens have done their work long ago.God?Still conspicuous by his absence-as always.We shouldn't have too long to wait.7 billion souls are here to witness the start of the show.
cactus bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2018, 06:52 AM   #4
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeInLostLand View Post
I dont feel so sure that humanity can get itself out of this mess alone. Humanity is so confused and so divided by beliefs & viewpoints as well as religion. I feel cynical that the spreading of conspiratorial awareness is the answer because much of the information is complicated, conflicting (different sources) and a little frightening at times. Maybe in several years enough people will be interested in waking up to be able to come together and make a difference? Who knows. (If the internet isnt completely censored before that can happen).

I dont think that it is all humanities fault that we are in this mess. How can it be when we have been lied to and manipulated? We have been kept in the dark, prevented from knowing who we are, why we are here and where we came from. We have been kept from knowing our true purpose.

How can any true god that is infinite, all knowing, all loving and omnipresent- be the source of any doctrine that says that if people do not follow the rules then they should be sentenced to death (at any time in that doctrine)? I think all religions have kept humanity in the dark and kept them divided.

How cruel!

The way i see it, if we are going to make it, then we need help....from a truly benevolent and wise source.
The only help we should seek is from ourselves, our higher selves.

There has been a lot of talk about a false flag (possibly hoaxed/ holograph) alien invasion and a subsequent 'benevolent saviour appearing, hence the catchphrase 'Don't get on the ships!'.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2018, 06:59 AM   #5
oz93666

Word is there are thousands of different ET races taking a keen interest in what is going on here ...

Most are benevolent , many motivated by self interest, perhaps 5% very evil ... They are aligned into many groups and federations .Many are conducting genetic work here .

The benevolent ones understand it's best not to step in , unless it can be avoided , but some will want to .. to deactivate nukes to prevent a devastating war ... Others want to push disclosure ... bring to the public the truth of their existence.

We , ideally , should fix the situation ourselves , which seen all but impossible , since most of humanity are 'out to lunch' ...Don't despair , an energy shift is underway which will give us all greater clarity and focus ...

The secret government has been dealing with these ET's for decades ... attending federation meetings , etc .

This video covers some of the ET groups , and what goes on in meetings ..

http://
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2018, 11:59 AM   #6
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Will benevolent ET's step in?
You can vote "yes" here:

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=306232
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2018, 04:15 PM   #7
Andy_Mann

I suspect this is a distraction for the "truther movement", meanwhile the SMART grid continues to be rolled out.
Sorry, but I have my reservations about a superhero, second coming or ET alien invasion coming to save us!
Andy_Mann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2018, 04:21 PM   #8
Oreironstar

Thumbs up NO

Its not even a serious question however you look at it....

EVEN IF there is "Benevolent ETs" waiting as such to do so.....remind me why they are waiting again???

The question is simple:

Will WE step up ?
Oreironstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2018, 12:21 PM   #9
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Will benevolent ET's step in?
Contactee Alex Collier said benevolent ET's will attack the underground bases.

Alex Collier - Webinar 48 - January 5, 2018 from LWO (c/o James Harkin) on Vimeo.

truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2018, 12:36 PM   #10
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Contactee Alex Collier said benevolent ET's will attack the underground bases.
Interesting short clip ts ...

In it AC said benevolent ET's will be going into underground bases to "flush out reptilians" ...

I can believe it , the reps have their own bases , and also are present in DUMBs assisting the secret government .

Other sources say advanced weaponry has been teleported out of DUMBs (stolen) by benevolent ET's.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2018, 01:41 PM   #11
DebonAir
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
I dont feel so sure that humanity can get itself out of this mess alone.

Surely you cannot think this is true? This mess is the result of humans doing nothing, and the ONLY thing that will fix this is humans finally taking back their own power instead of looking outward and upward to god? or aliens? to fix this.
DebonAir is offline   Reply With Quote