Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 12-11-2017, 11:25 PM   #1
bard

Default Papal Audience Hall

The Papal Audience Hall is a temple of a serpent.

This may have been posted and discussed on the forum, but it won't hurt to bring attention to it again:

Here is short video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9ocQeqSGHE

Anyway, it freaked me out.
bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 11:52 PM   #2
the apprentice
Inactive

the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 12:11 AM   #3
oz93666

Interesting video ... the temple is inside the head of a snake ...

Here's another one of a similar theme ... interesting imagery near the end at 17 mins

oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 12:15 AM   #4
bard

It is fairly obvious that the statue of "Jesus" rising from a nuclear crater, is in fact a statue of a reptilian creature. The hair of "Jesus" is the head of the reptilian.

Here is an article about the Hall:
http://www.wakingtimes.com/2018/01/2...-vatican-city/

And here is a video from my favorite crazy prophet:
Old 20-04-2018, 03:32 AM   #5
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by bard View Post
It is fairly obvious that the statue of "Jesus" rising from a nuclear crater, is in fact a statue of a reptilian creature.
I had no idea this was supposed to represent the explosion of a nuclear bomb , Why would you want to put that behind the pope with everyone focusing on it ??

They know you get what you concentrate on ....

Even christians are asking questions about this on a catholic website ..."Can you tell me about the Paul VI Audience Hall? How can I defend an artwork some call "demonic" or a "serpent idol"? ..."

it will wake some up ...

More work from the same artist/sculpture...

You couldn't make this stuff up ... It's becoming more and more in your face .
Soon they'll be sacrificing children on the vatican balcony in front of the faithful ... half will wake from the trance and walk away , the remainder will drink the blood like they've been programed to over the centuries.

I would bet the sculpture has to be lit in a certain way to make the reptilian head more apparent... in normal lighting it's not too obvious ... needs a red spotlight hitting the eye area ... I'm sure they've worked it all out ...and are saving that for latter ....

Last edited by oz93666; 20-04-2018 at 09:12 AM.
Old 20-04-2018, 04:24 AM   #6
old major

Last edited by old major; 20-04-2018 at 11:17 PM.
old major is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 08:39 AM   #7
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I had no idea this was supposed to represent the explosion of a nuclear bomb , Why would you want to put that behind the pope with everyone focusing on it ??

They know you get what you concentrate on ....

Even christians are asking questions about this on a catholic website ..."Can you tell me about the Paul VI Audience Hall? How can I defend an artwork some call "demonic" or a "serpent idol"? ..."

it will wake some up ...

More work from the same artist/sculpture...

You couldn't make this stuff up ... It's becoming more and more in your face .
Soon they'll be sacrificing children on the vatican balcony in front of the faithful ... half will wake from the trance and walk away , the remainder will drink the blood like they've been programed to over the centuries.

I would bet the sculpture has to be lit in a certain way to make the reptilian head more apparent... in normal lighting it's not too obvious ... needs a red spotlight hitting the eye area ... I'm sure they've worked it all out ...saving that for latter ....

Are you joking? you have studied thelemic books and then you make a claim like that, when surely you must have read what baphomet actually represents. Its not a being or an entity, its a symbolic glyph of the universe. Also, normal people claimin baphonet is satan try to use the version with inverted pentagrams, not the upright ones.

You really seem to have lost it.

Didnt Jesus say 'be as wise as serpents'? even Moses used a brass serpent standard to heal the Israelites from some suffering. Not all biblical references to serpents are negative.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 09:10 AM   #8
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Are you joking? you have studied thelemic books.....
I am THE authority on all things Thelema ..... I am Crowley successor.

Quote:
.... surely you must have read what baphomet actually represents....
Oh well if it's in books it must be true ....

Quote:
It's not a being or an entity, its a symbolic glyph of the universe......
Is that what you read in a book or were told ???

A symbolic glyph of the universe ...lol I'm sorry for you , if your Universe looks like that !! Mine doesn't

Quote:
Didnt Jesus say 'be as wise as serpents'? even Moses used a brass serpent standard to heal the Israelites from some suffering. Not all biblical references to serpents are negative.
Now you quote jesus and the bible at me !!!

The clue that this (serpents and goat headed beings) is filthy garbage is the christians are tied up in it !!!

The evil pope ... who sacrifices children !!! he serves reptilians (snakes) and kneels before the goat of mendes!

The goat of mendes is an androgyne figure ... the very last thing humanity should aspire to be .... they're messing with your head .... the illuminati are trying to turn us all into transexual messed up people.

It's also a freak ....an abomination , half goat half man/woman , with wings , a total mess!

They've wrapped it in kabalistic symbolism to make it seem wonderful and mystical.
Old 20-04-2018, 10:27 AM   #9
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I am THE authority on all things Thelema ..... I am Crowley successor.

Oh well if it's in books it must be true ....

Is that what you read in a book or were told ???

A symbolic glyph of the universe ...lol I'm sorry for you , if your Universe looks like that !! Mine doesn't

Now you quote jesus and the bible at me !!!

The clue that this (serpents and goat headed beings) is filthy garbage is the christians are tied up in it !!!

The evil pope ... who sacrifices children !!! he serves reptilians (snakes) and kneels before the goat of mendes!

The goat of mendes is an androgyne figure ... the very last thing humanity should aspire to be .... they're messing with your head .... the illuminati are trying to turn us all into transexual messed up people.

It's also a freak ....an abomination , half goat half man/woman , with wings , a total mess!

They've wrapped it in kabalistic symbolism to make it seem wonderful and mystical.
lol, thats because its a glyph!!! it has fish scales (water), wings (air) goat legs and head (earth), a flaming globe on its head (fire), a penis and breasts (male and female powers of creation), etc. Obviously there is more to it than just these few bits, such as the alchemical aspects but why ignore all of this symbolism, which helps to explain what it actually is, in order to project some fantasy about a goat headed devil?

You seem like a total nutter but Im sure you will consider that a compliment

Im sure if you go back to Egyptian documents that the goat of Mendes wasnt anything like the baphomet. Typical of Egyptian gods it has a human body and animal head but thats where the similarity ends really. Also, Banebdedjet (the goat of mendes) was a deity associated with fertility, which is hardly an evil thing. Its actually vital for life!

The whole thing about people worshipping the goat of mendes being some satanic ritual is a christian construct. Well done for buying into that.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 20-04-2018 at 10:35 AM.
JustMe418 is online now   Reply With Quote