Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 02-10-2017, 02:26 AM   #1
oz93666

Default John Lear... Disclosure Of Alien Treaties

This is an excellent 10 min video from John Lear , who , from his many government contracts has the whole picture about our contacts with aliens ...

http://
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 09:36 AM   #2
andy1033

John lear should of worked in hollywood, good entertainment, though personally i would not believe a word he says.

So for me, i will listen but only for entertainment.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 09:57 AM   #3
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
John lear should of worked in hollywood, good entertainment, though personally i would not believe a word he says.

So for me, i will listen but only for entertainment.
He's only saying exactly what scores of other reliable sources are saying ...that this all started with Eisenhower , who was the first president to meet and make deals with aliens .....

80 years latter they tried to recruit Eisenhower's great granddaughter into the secret space program ... but she blew the whistle ...

oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 10:06 AM   #4
andy1033

You can be sure, when bob lazar went to work for those lot, they knew he was friends with john lear.

They knew he would talk, and most of stuff john lear says is not confirmed. He is good entertainment though.

He is very good at telling stories, and makes the viewer, or listener want to believe him. Thats a good conman trait. ie the person listening wants to believe you.

Yep there is stuff that john lear says is true, but most of his stuff, has nothing to back it up. He would of made a good scifi writer, as most of them too, do not really care, if something could be something taht could exist. Its why most futurists are rubbish.

Most people whom write scifi are rubbish, and it turns into just fantasy version of scifi.

A minority of people can do scifi in a believable way. Like for instance, steven spielberg does his films in a believable scifi way. But most scifi people, just write fantasy.

John lear for me, is someone, that is great at telling a story. He mixes truths in with all sorts. If john lear wrote for hollywood, his stuff would be the more fantasy version of scifi. Even that stuff needs some truths, for those to appreciate it.

I think john lear, knows he is telling bullshit, but loves how people like listening to his stories, which he tells very well.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 01:50 PM   #5
chriswalker

I always listen to John Lear. I think he knows even more than he tells us. Nothing is sacrosanct anymore. Why should anyone's existential paradigm be more believable than somebody else's?

I'm not saying believe everything you're told, just be open minded and try to verify it from other sources.
chriswalker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2017, 01:52 AM   #6
justmike
Banned

Chris, I agree with you on that. I can't believe that every person in the aeronautical & aircraft, "defense", and what not industry are lying to the public. People, humans, are going to have to accept sooner or later that there are other more intelligent species/lifeforms out "there".

If John Lear is lying, and Bob Lazar is lying, then that means that William Tompkins is lying, and Bud Hopkins, and Linda Moulton Howe, and scores of other people who have all worked in that field for the last seventy five + years.

Usually all I have to do is ask people to explain cattle mutilations and then it's crickets. lol
justmike is offline   Reply With Quote