Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 28-08-2017, 08:04 AM   #41
j35p3r4d0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylias View Post
My guess is, they have an agenda and this disclosure on the DIF is part of it and they revealed enough of them either already or till whenever. Am I right?
So, as I stated; their agenda is GLOBAL DOMINATION VIA MANIPULATING EUROPEAN POPULATIONS.

They don't like people, Humans are less intelligent.

One example is how you mis-categorize yourself as being similar to them (which is outright stupid considering they are not human)...

Another example is how you fail to absorb into your personal psyche (need I type more for you)...

Another example is how you think Germanics are Norse, when those are separate (if similar) ethnic groups. I want to elaborate that the reason you think as much is a direct result of Nazi race theory and I want to let you know you're racist by association in your reasoning (which is again, outright stupid).

I have a high IQ, which I expect you'll suggest means nothing, despite that it indicates how well you learn, and I will suggest to you AGAIN that these super-soldiers are beyond human intelligence (which is beyond you and you are not similar or superior in your capabilities).

You are not as smart as these super-soldiers, you are not as strong. You are not similar to them. I'm Swedish, we are Norse. You're German, Germanic, you are Not Norse. Get past the fact that you're brainwashed, as we all are, except I don't live in Germany having latent racist ideology.

One way you yourself "aid" or "allow" their "agenda" is by thinking with your ego that you are similar to them, thus you ignore what is told to you because you're too busy having a 'power-trip', and thus you don't do anything about the problems.

I am here telling you about them, performing information relay from them to PREVENT their GLOBAL AGENDA for WORLD DOMINATION.

If you just become paranoid and start going on about how I am A: making things up, or B: am avoiding questions, refer to the above repeated statements.

I am trying to drill into your mind that you are not similar to them, and you are not to use Nazi race theory (Which is a load of bullshit) to then sit around being complacent.

Effects of water fluoridation (which comes from Nazi concentration camps)...

A: Stupidity via mental retardation
B: Complacency
C: Overall physical decline etc etc.

They are a serious threat to humanity, and its not good enough amongst men to just read this and ignore as though you are an authority. What forum is this?> It's the David Icke forum, about reptiloid aliens trying to manipulate and take over the world. What are you doing here; supposedly taking action, or educating yourself, so run with what's suggested.

I'm not special because I know them mentally, they are a constant problem preventing me from being able to think properly and manipulating my thoughts.

Get real.

Good day.

Last edited by j35p3r4d0; 28-08-2017 at 08:08 AM.
j35p3r4d0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2017, 08:14 AM   #42
j35p3r4d0

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
Nope.
Effects of USA CIA mind control:

A: Complacency
B: Obsession with celebrity
C: Paranoid delusional thinking
D: Failure to think for yourself
E: False sense of self-satisfaction

I know the system is messed up and failing, in terms of how these things are dealt with, and I know you're a forum moderator, which means a lot of the time you will have ego trips and fail to do your job properly, which is a basic human psychological flaw, so....

Stop focusing on celebrities as though they are alien hybrids, because what this thread is about is actual alien hybrids, who are not similar to yourself, and who are themselves and totally different and beyond your capabilities.

Perhaps they one day might become publicly known, and celebrities, however then people like yourself would just become obsessive and paranoid and be always likening yourself to them and obsessive about that comparison.

That's my criticism and advice, take it or leave it.

Good day
Old 28-08-2017, 01:56 PM   #43
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Very few things are beyond my capabiliteies, j35p3r4d0.

One thing you should always be aware of is to never understimate other, and never judge them unfairly.

You seem to be mistaking tongue in cheek humour for CiA mind control?

I was just asking if Ellie Goulding was of Nordic ET heritage, is al Struck me that she is, from the first time i saw her is all.

Good day indeed
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2017, 06:32 PM   #44
sylias

What part of my posts did you not understand? I am not human I am an extraterrestrial too. Do you have any Idea who you are talking to? I repeat your loser nordic super soldiers wouldn't last 5 seconds in a fight vs. me and soon Me and my allies will be strong enough to wipe all this scum of the earth and the Universe if we want to. I am coming for all you disrespectful brats trust me and the true world order shall be reinstated again. We are the Masters and we are the 1.
sylias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2017, 07:12 PM   #45
tinfoil hat

Fight?

What, like Harry Hill?

Doesn't sound like the behaviour of evolved species to me..

My moneys on the Viking super soldiers. lol

Fellow European people, switch off the TV, get in shape and rekindle your heritage.
Civilisation is domestication.

Permaculture.
Become self sufficient.
tinfoil hat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2017, 09:51 AM   #46
j35p3r4d0

Quote:
What part of my posts did you not understand? I am not human I am an extraterrestrial too. Do you have any Idea who you are talking to? I repeat your loser nordic super soldiers wouldn't last 5 seconds in a fight vs. me and soon Me and my allies will be strong enough to wipe all this scum of the earth and the Universe if we want to. I am coming for all you disrespectful brats trust me and the true world order shall be reinstated again. We are the Masters and we are the 1.
Delusional.
Old 29-08-2017, 03:52 PM   #47
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by j35p3r4d0 View Post
Delusional.
Irony.
Old 29-08-2017, 04:53 PM   #48
sylias

If peace and love is their agenda we'll get along quite well. Them nordics are kind of cool.
Old 29-08-2017, 06:41 PM   #49
truth seeker 09

Quote:
This ET (if it's real) could be part of the negative ones.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2017, 08:42 PM   #50
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
This ET (if it's real) could be part of the negative ones.
It's probably a greek statue that has been photoshoped a bit.
Old 29-08-2017, 09:04 PM   #51
archimedes

Quote:
Paranoid.

I don't like the American CIA manipulating my mind so you can sit there reading this and ignore what's plainly stated for you, it's as though you either didn't read what I posted or you're just not smart enough to take it in properly.

This is because of mass chemical contamination of water supply and food stuffs affecting your body and mind, and malnutrition (most likely) - refer to the rest of the forum.

The super-soldiers are still underground in USA in military facilities, They piss me off the way my mind is interfered with so you get this really obvious information and question me, which annoys me.

Take the information and run with it - Yourself. Don't generalize to me about it being 'made up' when you can't run with the concepts discussed, which is a personal attack due to your own incognizance.

What I expect is you simply ignore what I posted, then become paranoid, and attack me further because I'm telling you they poison food and water to have you so stupid and self satisfied when you are clearly missing the obvious points made.

I've made an effort to repeat myself for your benefit here.

Good day.
i feel sorry for you man.

I hope you feel better soon, and stop blaming others for your own problems.

and I have to question you so don't get annoyed, if we dot question we will just fall for any trap that's set in fron of us, you know?
The type of chaos espoused by these types is NOT chaos, it is their imposition of order, and although the results/events may seem chaotic to humans, they are not... all the events are orchestrated as you well know.'
archimedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2017, 09:05 PM   #52
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
It's probably a greek statue that has been photoshoped a bit.
Doesn't look like a statue.
Old 29-08-2017, 11:38 PM   #53
frank_garrett

Quote:
so, as i stated; their agenda is global domination via manipulating european populations.

they don't like people, humans are less intelligent.

One example is how you mis-categorize yourself as being similar to them (which is outright stupid considering they are not human)...

Another example is how you fail to absorb into your personal psyche (need i type more for you)...

another example is how you think germanics are norse, when those are separate (if similar) ethnic groups. I want to elaborate that the reason you think as much is a direct result of nazi race theory and i want to let you know you're racist by association in your reasoning (which is again, outright stupid).

i have a high iq, which i expect you'll suggest means nothing, despite that it indicates how well you learn, and i will suggest to you again that these super-soldiers are beyond human intelligence (which is beyond you and you are not similar or superior in your capabilities).

You are not as smart as these super-soldiers, you are not as strong. You are not similar to them. I'm swedish, we are norse. You're german, germanic, you are not norse. Get past the fact that you're brainwashed, as we all are, except i don't live in germany having latent racist ideology.

One way you yourself "aid" or "allow" their "agenda" is by thinking with your ego that you are similar to them, thus you ignore what is told to you because you're too busy having a 'power-trip', and thus you don't do anything about the problems.

I am here telling you about them, performing information relay from them to prevent their global agenda for world domination.

if you just become paranoid and start going on about how i am a: Making things up, or b: Am avoiding questions, refer to the above repeated statements.

I am trying to drill into your mind that you are not similar to them, and you are not to use nazi race theory (which is a load of bullshit) to then sit around being complacent.

Effects of water fluoridation (which comes from nazi concentration camps)...

A: Stupidity via mental retardation
b: Complacency
c: Overall physical decline etc etc.

They are a serious threat to humanity, and its not good enough amongst men to just read this and ignore as though you are an authority. What forum is this?> it's the david icke forum, about reptiloid aliens trying to manipulate and take over the world. What are you doing here; supposedly taking action, or educating yourself, so run with what's suggested.

I'm not special because i know them mentally, they are a constant problem preventing me from being able to think properly and manipulating my thoughts.

Get real.

Good day.
why would they want to help you exposing them before us then?
frank_garrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2017, 11:42 PM   #54
frank_garrett

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
doesn't look like a statue.
how his theory going with your friend alex colier who claim the nords are our allies?
Old 29-08-2017, 11:55 PM   #55
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank_garrett View Post
how his theory going with your friend alex colier who claim the nords are our allies?
Collier said there is (or has been?) a 'renegade group' of Pleiadians. He said this years ago. And he's not my friend btw.
Old 30-08-2017, 07:13 AM   #56
sylias

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank_garrett View Post
why would they want to help you exposing them before us then?
This is a good question. Why do the Illuminati broadcast anything via technology like television? Why do I post on this forum anyway? I think it is to stay invisible.

Peace
Old 31-08-2017, 06:01 PM   #57
frank_garrett

Quote:
this is a good question. Why do the illuminati broadcast anything via technology like television? Why do i post on this forum anyway? I think it is to stay invisible.

Peace
how is that even releted to my question
Old 31-08-2017, 06:36 PM   #58
qwqdd2311
Inactive

Quote:

LOL... Yea, OK.
qwqdd2311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 10:47 AM   #59
rooey

Thumbs up

Quote:

Old 03-09-2017, 06:56 PM   #60
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
What makes you 'the masters' sylias?

Do you have this playing when you get up in the morning?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bzWSJG93P8

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 03-09-2017 at 06:58 PM.