Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 04-07-2017, 11:31 AM   #21
Ysanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
Anyway "the litle blonde" from the Tompinks video is Maria Orsic
She was incredibly beautiful. How did she just disappear?
Ysanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 01:02 PM   #22
screamingeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysanne View Post
She was incredibly beautiful. How did she just disappear?
Theory is that they build flying machine and went to space

you can find lots of videos on ytb,just search vril society or Maria Orsic

Last edited by screamingeagle; 04-07-2017 at 01:06 PM.
screamingeagle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 04:01 AM   #23
saturn010

Thanks for the video but i made it clear about the [email protected] and the R3p$ along time ago. Having been an alpha draconian and drac myself also a humanoid vehicle for the grays/z3tas/Arcturians i know all to well the origins of the draco constellation <3 . If you have any questions to ask about the draconian movement feel free to pm me. I am well skilled in/at explaining all things draconian related.

I will finish this post by saying i dont think im top shit or bragging about what i said i just merely wish to spread information and awareness on the [email protected]$

[email protected] to u all ???? <3 <3 <3

Last edited by saturn010; 06-07-2017 at 04:03 AM.
saturn010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 04:13 AM   #24
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturn010 View Post
Thanks for the video but i made it clear about the [email protected] and the R3p$ along time ago. Having been an alpha draconian and drac myself also a humanoid vehicle for the grays/z3tas/Arcturians i know all to well the origins of the draco constellation <3 . If you have any questions to ask about the draconian movement feel free to pm me. I am well skilled in/at explaining all things draconian related.

I will finish this post by saying i dont think im top shit or bragging about what i said i just merely wish to spread information and awareness on the [email protected]$

[email protected] to u all ???? <3 <3 <3
Don't do this by pm ...I'm sure everyone would be interested in what you have to say...I just don't have any questions at the moment...
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 10:09 PM   #25
truth seeker 09

bump
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 10:47 PM   #26
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
Anyway "the litle blonde" from the Tompinks video is Maria Orsic
And if you watch the movie Caddy Shack with Chevy Chase you can see Cindy Morgan, who some say is none other than Maria Orsic who changed her name along with the others that came with her through time to the future. Younger images of her in the movie I had to admit she did look like her. One has to wonder.
Old 05-10-2017, 10:30 AM   #27
screamingeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
And if you watch the movie Caddy Shack with Chevy Chase you can see Cindy Morgan, who some say is none other than Maria Orsic who changed her name along with the others that came with her through time to the future. Younger images of her in the movie I had to admit she did look like her. One has to wonder.

that's new to me ,will try to find it ,to compare
Old 27-10-2017, 02:02 AM   #28
justmike
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
From Project Camelot's Youtube channel:

William Mills Tompkins is one of the most important witnesses to come forward revealing details about the Secret Space Program and human interactions with ETs. He details the German alliances with Reptilians and Dracos, the infiltration of NASA by these beings as well as the positive contribution by the Nordics to our secret space program over decades since at least the 1920s and perhaps earlier.

This interview connects the dots on many topics discussed by Tompkins in other interviews including the collaboration of our Navy with Nordics (and reptilians) involving top aerospace companies such as Northrop, TRW, Boeing, Hughes, and many others.

He discusses what really happened during the Battle of LA, the beginnings of MJ12, how nearly all U.S. presidents have been ruled by Dracos and much much more....

Interview - part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb18kkVlRh4

Interview - part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPMOjV9SMOo
Truth Seeker, I'm a big fan of Project Camelot, Kerry has interviewed some amazing people and a lot of what they say seems to fit together.

To give you an idea of what I am faced with, someone I know works for one of those corps and when I ask them about some of these whistle blowers, they won't talk about it and a fight ensues. It's terrible how these corps and banks have people by the balls.

If ya'll enjoyed the interviews posted in this thread then you might enjoy the content on this channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZj...GbfAy5JnrtE73g

Channel3x
justmike is offline   Reply With Quote