Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 02-11-2010, 03:26 AM   #41
zeta39reticuli

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyricusmagna View Post
Where do you think the symbolism originated?

People (around the globe) in those times supposedly 'invented' medicine, alchemy/chemistry, astrology, astronomy, agriculture etc., yet they all attributed the origin of those domains of knowing to the teachings from 'The Gods'? Some of which were 'reptile-like'?

Give thanks to the wonderful teachings to imaginary deities? Symbolical representations, of what again?

And why?

Am I the only one who finds these arguments utterly ridiculous?

This is where the absurdity of such claims as yours, and those with a similar mindset comes in play.

You, as a human being that spent some time on this planet, should have realized by now that we humans label things we don't know, through things we do know, or are familiar with. As symbolical labels to these things that are unknown to us.

What in the world makes you think that these 'Reptoids' are actually earth-like, reptilian species on two legs? Or that they are labeled as such, exactly because people think they are that way?

We are talking about an extraterrestrial species here. Reptilian species on Earth are at the very least carbon-based. More scientifically/analytical information concerning this subject gives a strong emphasis that these alien species are not carbon-based as we are. Most of the information points to them being hydrogen-based. All, breathe either ammonia, methane, or pure nitrogen. Most also seem to exhibit such odors as well too. Is that something akin to Earth reptiles?

The sole reason many people nicknamed them 'Reptoids', is because of their nature, behavior, and a few physical characteristics that people interpret as being "reptile-like". Yes, its symbolical designation given to a pretty real extraterrestrial species.

Same applies to the insect-like "Gods, and the feline-like "Gods".

Say, humans discover alien life on some of the future expeditions in nearby star systems. What do you think they are going to nickname the species as? Something already existing in human language, and already seen. Something that the said alien species looks/behaves like.

Even from a scientific basis, humans are going to give it a name describing a similar life form found on Earth (most likely). Let's say, Insolitum Fungor, for a life form looking/behaving similar to Earth fungi etc.

The Hollow Earth theory is taken too literally. It has huge hollow pockets and cave systems, that grow in size as you approach the core. There is evidence of this. Not proof, but evidence nonetheless.

Also, given the progenitors of the 'Reptoid' races are supposedly from Thuban, which is an A-class star, two classes more hot and more luminous then our own sun, and almost twice as hot as our sun too. I wouldn't be surprised that the 'Reptoids' would seek a place to live deep underground, where the temperature is really hot, in order to feel "at home". We are talking about an extraterrestrial species, right?

They are not all 'bad' actually. Given their record with human encounters that is.

It seems that it depends from which place they come from. There seem to be 'Reptoid' ETs that are neutral to benevolent with their behavior/actions with humans here, that are either from Sirius, Capella, Eta Arietis or 70 Ophiuchi.
For one, you could very well be taking this way too literally. When they say "knowledge is passed down by the gods", it's more of a metaphorical sense. They might not mean literally a God came down and give them a book on astronomy to teach them how to grow crops by the stars.

It could very well mean they were blessed with the knowledge, or thankful that the Gods put them on that path.

That's the thing with ancient texts, it's very cryptic, and told in a completely different manner than we're used to today.
zeta39reticuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 05:15 AM   #42
93krystalmoons

watched up to part 7. Really enjoying it so far and will continue to watch asap.
Very well orchestrated, and informative, thank you!
"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." Terence McKenna
http://www.humblevoice.com/93krystalmoons
http://hivemind.maxforum.org/
http://93krystalmoons.tumblr.com/
93krystalmoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 02:12 PM   #43
wthree

Quote:
Really? Explain why.
Because of the way the elements bond. The reason Carbon-based life has been so successful is because it based on organic compounds. Hydrogen wouldn't work very well because a hydrogen atom can only form one bond.

For example, in a carbon compound you could have something like this:

H H H H
l l l l
H-C-C-C-C-H
l l l l
H H H H

While a hydrogen centered molecule would look something like this:

H-H

In other words, a hydrogen based life form wouldnt be able to form complex molecules or proteins needed for life.
wthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:33 PM   #44
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeta39reticuli View Post
For one, you could very well be taking this way too literally. When they say "knowledge is passed down by the gods", it's more of a metaphorical sense.
Pure conjecture on your part, and not that convincing giving that the texts are mostly conveying a historical 'matter of fact' style of writing.

Quote:
They might not mean literally a God came down and give them a book on astronomy to teach them how to grow crops by the stars
Take the Book of Enoch for example. It says literally the Nephilim/Watchers (RE:Reptilians) came down and taught the high sciences (astrology, black magic, atomic warfare, agriculture) and civilization to mankind. Enoch was said to have walked with the 'gods' RE: ID's/ET's and to have traveled to the 'heavens' on several occasions. Anyway you look at this, this sounds like a genuine UFO abduction scenario, one of only a handful spoken of in biblical texts and in ancient accounts in general.

This book written by Enoch (known as Saurid the architect of the pyramids according to Arab historians) even goes into great detail as to give the names and occupations of these inter-dimensional, extra-terrestial beings. In fact the whole book is one large collection of historical and scientifical data. No wonder the Church decided to omit it from the canonical texts and relegate it's existence to the dust bins of history, Enochs book spoke to much truth!

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bb/enoch04.htm

Quote:
It could very well mean they were blessed with the knowledge, or thankful that the Gods put them on that path.
Possibly. But it should be noted that these so called 'gods' were not always spoken of in good terms. In fact they were mostly feared and reviled, and looked upon as tyranical overlords.

Quote:
That's the thing with ancient texts, it's very cryptic, and told in a completely different manner than we're used to today.

Not really (with the exception of the OT and the NT which aren't as clear cut). Most of these ancient accounts are fairly straight forward and concise in both description and terminology, and quite easy to understand in regards to what they were originally trying to convey.

Last edited by pound; 03-11-2010 at 05:22 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:50 PM   #45
beldazar

I think a nice contribution to this thread are these videos

Pierre Sabak talking about the origin of words and how the reptilians are encoded within our language. I posted these on my FB page and somebody came on to say she has never accepted the reptilian case but is knowledgeable on languages and loved them

!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:09 AM   #46
zeta39reticuli

Since we're on the subject of Reptilians...

zeta39reticuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:04 AM   #47
subl1minal

Nice one Beldazar!!
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:14 AM   #48
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by subl1minal View Post
Nice one Beldazar!!
Yeah, Hehe

By the way I managed to burn all the vids onto 2 discs and have lent them to my mum

Last edited by beldazar; 03-11-2010 at 09:15 AM.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:04 PM   #49
lyricusmagna

Quote:
Originally Posted by wthree View Post
Because of the way the elements bond. The reason Carbon-based life has been so successful is because it based on organic compounds. Hydrogen wouldn't work very well because a hydrogen atom can only form one bond.

For example, in a carbon compound you could have something like this:

H H H H
l l l l
H-C-C-C-C-H
l l l l
H H H H

While a hydrogen centered molecule would look something like this:

H-H

In other words, a hydrogen based life form wouldnt be able to form complex molecules or proteins needed for life.
Two words: Hydrogen sulfide.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:06 PM   #50
lyricusmagna

I would say methane and ammonia, but the above example is enough.
Old 07-11-2010, 08:52 AM   #51
energi

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyelfdog View Post
What an excellent summary of the reptilian concept in it's various forms and branches. Watching it gave me some of new ideas and angles to look at it from and it summarised thoughts I already have. I feel the whole matter is a lot clearer now, at least to me. At least I know where the contradictions and the possibilities are. It's like it's been mapped out and I feel I should type down the options/varieties there is of it here and the thoughts I have concerning it. This has been brewing in the back of my mind for a long time. Thanks for putting it up on this forum, Subliminal. It really does belong here. I agree, lets sticky this. Anyway, this is my mindmap of it all:

Option 1. Reptilians are physical, three dimensional beings that live underground in a hollow earth. They control humanity through having infiltrated and taken over all majour institutions. They use holographic technology to hide their true form. I don't feel this alone is entirely true but I do believe that it's possible that there are physical reptilians, within this frequencyrange or that:

2. The reptilians are entities that exist in a wider frequency range and can 'faze' in and out of human sight and perception and be just on the border of it. I remember John Rhodes mentioning a case when a witness had seen a reptilian, then thrown something at him, which went right through. Perhaps the difference between third and what some call fourth dimension is more subtle and fluid than we understand. Perhaps it's just a matter of degree. In this option it would be natural and easy for reppies to faze in and out of visible light and it would also be possible for them to control humans through possession.

3. However many have reported and experienced rituals in which reptilian like entities are called forward by creating a certain atmosphere and exuding certain energies like intense pain and fear. This is often connected to human and animal sacrifice that it is implied these entities need in order to manifest. They vampire off the energies and the actual blood. The key emphasis in this is the word need. All this says that it
is not that easy for repitlian entities to manifest themselves in our three d reality and that they need to possess human bodies in order to deal with us when rituals are not provided. If this is true then there could be non-physical interdimensional reptilians only or both physical and interdimesional reptilians, like David Icke suggests.

4. But perhaps there are degree differences here too. Perhaps some reptilian entities need rituals and blood sacrifice in order to manifest in this reality where as others faze back and forth more easily. Perhaps some reptilian entities reside on other, more darker frequencies and these are the ones you need rituals to call forth. It could be that there is a hierachy here too. The deeper, more further away a reptilian entity is, the more energy it takes to 'summon' them. The deeper in the pits of hell, metaphorically speaking, they are the intenser ritual it takes. These then would be the masters of the more close-to-earth reptilians and I feel intuitively that there is a unified dark force at the bottom of all this. A consciousness, singular. Not "satan" as christians see it but still a... something. After all descriptions of these entities often mention that they are hive-minded. Not very individual as such and to some degree we are probably all connected to it. Humans through our r-complexes.

There is more i want to write down but I'll continue it later.
Regarding your second point, there's this image from The Biggest Secret that tries to illustrate reptilian possession.

(btw, could some of the alleged ET/reppie contactees and-/or sighters on these boards try to verify if the depicted reptilian face bears some credibility?)

energi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 10:22 AM   #52
lyricusmagna

Quote:
Originally Posted by energi View Post
(btw, could some of the alleged ET/reppie contactees and-/or sighters on these boards try to verify if the depicted reptilian face bears some credibility?)

The uppermost right picture is similar to an existing species in Tyche. The eyes are a little bigger though. And the rest of the drawings are not something I have seen/encountered.

Last edited by lyricusmagna; 07-11-2010 at 10:23 AM.
lyricusmagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 03:39 PM   #53
beldazar

I watched harry potters goblet of fire last night and wondered if voldermort with his slitted nostrils is one depiction of a reptilian

Old 07-11-2010, 04:41 PM   #54
wthree

Quote:
Two words: Hydrogen sulfide.
What about it?
Musings of a Transhumanist
http://musingsofatranshumanist.blogspot.co.uk
http://subjectiveevidence.wikispaces.com/
wthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 04:36 PM   #55
lyricusmagna

Quote:
Originally Posted by wthree View Post
What about it?
Google it but add the term astrobiology as well to it when/if you do.

What you get will most likely (hopefully) explain what I meant. A lot better than I can (me no scientist ).
Old 08-11-2010, 06:32 PM   #56
subl1minal

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93krystalmoons View Post
watched up to part 7. Really enjoying it so far and will continue to watch asap.
Very well orchestrated, and informative, thank you!
You're most welcome
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 09:56 PM   #57
energi

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeta39reticuli View Post
For one, you could very well be taking this way too literally. When they say "knowledge is passed down by the gods", it's more of a metaphorical sense. They might not mean literally a God came down and give them a book on astronomy to teach them how to grow crops by the stars.

How do YOU know this? What is more likely to have happened instead? What mechanisms and factors explain that which has been metaphorically described as "knowledge passed down by the gods", according to you?
energi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 01:18 PM   #58
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
I think a nice contribution to this thread are these videos

Pierre Sabak talking about the origin of words and how the reptilians are encoded within our language. I posted these on my FB page and somebody came on to say she has never accepted the reptilian case but is knowledgeable on languages and loved them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zPn5...ayer_embedded#!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D45JT86uHnk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwNEd2bH5dE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO0YRejh80s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAvUR-qqZsE
disappearing video's again

Old 02-12-2010, 11:09 AM   #59
scaley_zoom

Does anybody know how to get in contact with the makers of this film? There are a few important things that I discovered which need to be addressed in a remake or re edited version. Some interesting stuff that shouldn't go unnoticed.
scaley_zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:47 AM   #60
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by scaley_zoom View Post
Does anybody know how to get in contact with the makers of this film? There are a few important things that I discovered which need to be addressed in a remake or re edited version. Some interesting stuff that shouldn't go unnoticed.
Why don't you try to contact them here?

http://www.youtube.com/user/InfiniteFreeThinkers