size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2012, 05:18 AM   #23
ftil

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
You've lost me, sorry.
But you talked about gnomes.......

Quote:
An elemental is a mythological being first appearing in the alchemical works of Paracelsus in the 16th century. Traditionally, there are four types:

gnomes, earth elementals
undines (also known as nymphs), water elementals
sylphs, air elementals
salamanders, fire elementals.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elemental

Quote:
A nymph in Greek mythology is a female minor nature deity typically associated with a particular location or landform. Different from gods, nymphs are generally regarded as divine spirits who animate nature, and are usually depicted as beautiful, young nubile maidens who love to dance and sing; their amorous freedom sets them apart from the restricted and chaste wives and daughters of the Greek polis. They are believed to dwell in mountains and groves, by springs and rivers, and also in trees and in valleys and cool grottoes. Although they would never die of old age nor illness, and could give birth to fully immortal children if mated to a god, they themselves were not necessarily immortal, and could be beholden to death in various forms. Charybdis and Scylla were once nymphs.

Other nymphs, always in the shape of young maidens, were part of the retinue of a god, such as Dionysus, Hermes, or Pan, or a goddess, generally the huntress Artemis.[1] Nymphs were the frequent target of satyrs. They are frequently associated with the superior divinities: the huntress Artemis; the prophetic Apollo; the reveller and god of wine, Dionysus; and rustic gods such as Pan and Hermes.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nymph

Albert Einstein
ftil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2012, 08:33 PM   #24
mithios

I have a theory about portals,that they are dotted all over the natural world. And those of them in the developed countries are targeted for having something big,ugly and concrete built over them.
Old 27-02-2012, 09:12 PM   #25
biblegirl

Hey I went to Ellensberg last month, the city near Mel's Hole. Didnt get to that portion of the town unfortunately but I did go to a museum there that had the original cave paintings sawn out of the rock and on display. I wanted to take a picture of it but they didnt allow flash photography and I didnt know how to turn it off on my camera phone. Anyway it really looks like the petroglyphs depicted aliens and landing spaceships haha. Im hoping to find a pic. Anyway I guess that is off subject. Just a disappointment that dimensional portal threads dont get more attention.
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2012, 09:59 PM   #26
ftil

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
Just a disappointment that dimensional portal threads dont get more attention.
You mean a waterfall…..... No, those treads don’t get more attention. I guess people are tired with fairy tales.

Albert Einstein
Old 28-02-2012, 11:45 PM   #27
seanc
Banned

Quote:
You've lost me, sorry.
I think you are just a big wind-up merchant mister Size of Light.
seanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 02:43 AM   #28
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanc View Post
I think you are just a big wind-up merchant mister Size of Light.
I get tired of adding a question-mark to the end of every controversial thread title to avoid outraging or panicking the flatlanders, but just imagine it's always there.

Is this a dimensional portal?

How could any of us know? That is what the legends say though, so just appreciate the images for their rarity and beauty and keep an open mind.
Old 29-02-2012, 03:00 AM   #29
ftil

Quote:

Is this a dimensional portal?

How could any of us know? That is what the legends say though, so just appreciate the images for their rarity and beauty and keep an open mind.
But you havd tired hard to influence the reader. You may call it an open mind ……I call it fairy tales.

It is too bad that you didn’t want to continue about gnomes or nymphs. We might have arrived at some interesting conclusions.

Albert Einstein
Old 29-02-2012, 03:15 AM   #30
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftil View Post
But you havd tired hard to influence the reader. You may call it an open mind ……I call it fairy tales.

It is too bad that you didn’t want to continue about gnomes or nymphs. We might have arrived at some interesting conclusions.
If you want to post some more stuff here on gnomes and nymphs, I don't mind. They're sometimes said to pop in and out of our world via portals, aren't they?

Out of curiosity, why do you think all these sorts of things are fairytales?
Old 29-02-2012, 05:01 AM   #31
ftil

Quote:
If you want to post some more stuff here on gnomes and nymphs, I don't mind. They're sometimes said to pop in and out of our world via portals, aren't they?

Out of curiosity, why do you think all these sorts of things are fairytales?
Oh, I thought that our discussion could be much more interesting if we talked about mythology or occult in art or images.

I am not going into discussing portals. I spent several years, trying to sort it out and to separate truth from lies and I am done with that subject. DI forum is quite behind than other forums where people did serious research and now are laughing.

Albert Einstein
Old 29-02-2012, 05:11 AM   #32
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftil View Post
Oh, I thought that our discussion could be much more interesting if we talked about mythology or occult in art or images.

I am not going into discussing portals. I spent several years, trying to sort it out and to separate truth from lies and I am done with that subject. DI forum is quite behind than other forums where people did serious research and now are laughing.
You're a confusing fellow.

So serious research has been done on other forums that proves portals don't exist?

Got any links?

To tell the truth I'm more interested in this specific (alleged) portal at the moment, and what extra insight into it - if any - can be gleaned from looking into the Chinese government hydropower project and policies in the region as per the link ringy provided: http://tibetanplateau.blogspot.com.a...g-tsangpo.html

Last edited by size_of_light; 29-02-2012 at 05:22 AM.
Old 29-02-2012, 06:00 AM   #33
ftil

Quote:
You're a confusing fellow.

So serious research has been done on other forums that proves portals don't exist?

Got any links?

To tell the truth I'm more interested in this specific (alleged) portal at the moment, and what extra insight into it - if any - can be gleaned from looking into the Chinese government hydropower project and policies in the region as per the link ringy provided: http://tibetanplateau.blogspot.com.a...g-tsangpo.html

I didn’t say that portals don’t exist. Serious research have been done what is truth and what is a lie. I am out of this tread.

Albert Einstein

Last edited by i_am; 29-02-2012 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Discussing moderation
Old 31-01-2018, 05:52 AM   #34
decim

Did you delete a post SOL?
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2018, 09:44 AM   #35
tnt1

I believe that is a man standing down on the rocks in a typical monk attire at the falls. There may be yet another above that in the round tube looking area there what is that unnatural straight up and down object?
Old 31-01-2018, 11:53 AM   #36
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Did you delete a post SOL?
Spontaneous hunch lead to gratuitous bump resulting in fortuitous personal revelation requiring immediate deletion of superfluous post. Ah-so!
Old 31-01-2018, 12:06 PM   #37
decim

Talking

Wise SOL shifu.

May gratuitous spontaneous superfluous revelation continue to emanate through the DIF portal.

Quote:
Spontaneous hunch lead to gratuitous bump resulting in fortuitous personal revelation requiring immediate deletion of superfluous post. Ah-so!
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote