Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 23-07-2009, 08:33 AM   #61
alternative_answer

Money and contracting!
Stop giving your money to the big corporations, divert your money back into the local community.
Buy your weekly shop at the local fruit and veg shop, your local butcher, (meat is a better quality).
Find a local credit union and put your money in there,
Find and join a LETS scheme and put your goods, skills and services to good use.
Buy your petrol from 1 garage, boycott the rest.
When you have a night out, avoid the big chain pubs and restaurants, the foods shit anyway.
Learn about the difference between your natural living soul, human, and a person, a legal fiction use to contract with you.
Learn the difference between common law and statute law.
Learn that in order for an agent of the state to act upon you, they have to have your consent, giving your name is giving your consent and you are entering into contract and giving them jurisdiction over you.
You don't need to fight for your rights, you just need to know them, learn what your rights are and begin to reclaim them.
Old 23-07-2009, 09:45 AM   #62
griswald

Default Monsanto moves to control water supplies.

Well we all know what will happen, if it has not already, once Monsanto get control of water. They have spent years moving in this direction, and their ultimate goal would probably be getting a patent for it.

And as they have made numerous inroads into water treatment facilities
worldwide, that gives them control of the negative programming of the water. It will be a criminal offense "terrorist act". To go any where near water supplies to get them all "loved up". So if you are going to start gifting water with " love,n,gratitude" water, you had better get off your arses mighty sharpish. And then maybe the pendulum will start to swing the other way for a change.

Personally I am a strong advocate of Masaru Emoto, and Victor Schaumberg. And I love my water to death But then again maybe the negative forces also play the same game with the water too. Maybe its their prime tool for instilling global acquiessence. Vaccination is definitely something we need to oppose, but its only a small fragment of a bigger issue.Maybe Monsanto want control of water because of how powerful it is, for other reasons that we cant comprehend.

Quote:
Full Article.
http://www.purefood.org/Monsanto/waterfish.cfm

Monsanto Moves to Control Water Resources

Monsanto plans to earn revenues of $420 million and a net income of
$63 million by 2008 from its water business in India and Mexico. By
2010, about 2.5 billion people in the world are projected to lack
access to safe drinking water. At least 30 per cent of the population
in China, India, Mexico and the U.S. is expected to face severe water
stress. By 2025, the supply of water in India will be 700 cubic km per
year, while the demand is expected to rise to 1,050 units. Control
over this scarce and vital resource will, of course, be a source of
guaranteed profits. As John Bastin of the European Bank of
Reconstruction and Development has said, "Water is the last
infrastructure frontier for private investors."
griswald
griswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 10:09 AM   #63
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritist View Post
Never use a debit card.

Always use cash.

Never use a loyalty card.

Put false info out about yourself on the net.

Use lots of aliases where legal.

Get a t-shirt printed with a non-compliance message.

Don't eat crap food.

Grow some of your own if possible.

Challenge parking fines, council tax etc. under the freeman idea.

Tell everyone about the control of our world by the few.

Do not vote. Do not vote. Do not VOTE.

Don't watch violent movies.

Discuss religious fraud.

DIspaly your emotions.

Demonstrate and protest on a singular basis.

WIthdraw all your dosh from the banks and watch the poisoned system disappear.

Don't let them put fear into you.

Etc. etc.
Great little list

peacefull none compliance to the bs machine is the only way that we can survive their game plan ~ and i use the word survive with intent, .

And all we have to do is say 'NO'
it is that simple.

We just say 'NO'

Again and again and again, to every one of their 'requests'.

Because that is what they are, requests.

They can not make us do anything.

We have divine and sovereign right to say 'NO'

'NO'to council tax,

'NO'to vaccinations,

'NO'to signing a 'release' form,

'NO' to signing a form waving our rights if we do not have the vaccination

'NO' 'NO' 'NO'

Say 'NO' and they will lose.

Ps, appologies for all the fonty stuff, but i do like the word 'NO'

And have you ever questioned the validity of the word no? Society kinda shies away from it, we excuse ourselves when we say it, 'no, i'm sorry i don't want to buy that.' Society has slowly been enginered into a yes society, yes i'll have that overdraft, yes i'll answer these 'just for security reason' questions, yes i'll buy into your scheme, yes yes yes.

Just say 'NO'

Remember Grange Hill?

Great OP

Pease

Last edited by merlincove; 23-07-2009 at 10:10 AM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 03:39 PM   #64
myeika

Smile

I have been having a muse on this thread this afternoon, and thought I would share it with you….

Some of us would agree that

- We are conciseness – our full potential self
- Everything is made up of Information
- Information is always in motion
- Everything is connected – within an information system
- There are many unseen dimensions
- Everything is driven by potential
- Everything is relative
- We have the power to change things.

We need to look at it from a different view….

……… information organises from the smallest to the biggest, and if the smallest isn’t working right there is no chance of the biggest working right……

not to sure where I am going with this right now, so I will muse some more……

so then I need to go to a place where I am bigger than the problem……so I can work out the problem…….

so then, I need to get me right – the smallest bit first……

so….as I know that I am conciseness and I am all knowing and I trust and believe this, and if I know how to access my full potential, I can go to it and ask it for help with this situation and know it will be done……because I can alter things!

Hehe think I have answered my own question here!

OK what do you think?
"Actions are destiny's pen. The line of actions drawn today becomes tomorrow's destiny, so be sure that you are drawing a work of art"
myeika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 06:33 PM   #65
griswald

Quote:
Originally Posted by myeika View Post
I have been having a muse on this thread this afternoon, and thought I would share it with you….

Some of us would agree that

- We are conciseness – our full potential self
- Everything is made up of Information
- Information is always in motion
- Everything is connected – within an information system
- There are many unseen dimensions
- Everything is driven by potential
- Everything is relative
- We have the power to change things.

We need to look at it from a different view….

……… information organises from the smallest to the biggest, and if the smallest isn’t working right there is no chance of the biggest working right……

not to sure where I am going with this right now, so I will muse some more……

so then I need to go to a place where I am bigger than the problem……so I can work out the problem…….

so then, I need to get me right – the smallest bit first……

so….as I know that I am conciseness and I am all knowing and I trust and believe this, and if I know how to access my full potential, I can go to it and ask it for help with this situation and know it will be done……because I can alter things!

Hehe think I have answered my own question here!

OK what do you think?

Well done...thread closed

griswald
Old 23-07-2009, 06:54 PM   #66
fairyelfdog

Umm... guys

I agree with everything myeika says but:

If they legislate forced vaccination and the police comes to your house, what will you do? Will you be there, waiting for them? Should those of us who refuse meet up somewhere and refuse together? I am thinking about Mahatma Gandhi here and about what happened in India once upon a time.
never does?
Time to go home!

Last edited by fairyelfdog; 23-07-2009 at 06:56 PM.
fairyelfdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 07:02 PM   #67
the itinerant shrubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyelfdog View Post
Umm... guys

If they legislate forced vaccination and the police comes to your house, what will you do? Will you be there, waiting for them? Should those of us who refuse meet up somewhere and refuse together? I am thinking about Mahatma Gandhi here and about what happened in India once upon a time.
They'll love that. Get the stragglers to round themselves up.
If they turn up on your doorstep,tell them to fuck off. If they become violent,stab them in the face.
You have to ask yourself how far you are willing to go for your freedom. If you're not willing to kill and die for it,you might as well roll over and take it like a bitch right now.
the itinerant shrubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 07:09 PM   #68
fairyelfdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by the itinerant shrubber View Post
If they turn up on your doorstep,tell them to fuck off. If they become violent,stab them in the face.
You have to ask yourself how far you are willing to go for your freedom. If you're not willing to kill and die for it,you might as well roll over and take it like a bitch right now.
Violence will not work. Period. You might be right about the gathering though. However, make noise. If the time comes, maybe have a tent at the ready or some kind of escape route, visit friends or similar.

WHEN are they starting the vaccinations in brittain? NOW?
never does?
Time to go home!
Old 23-07-2009, 07:43 PM   #69
griswald

Quote:
Originally Posted by the itinerant shrubber View Post
Now thats what I,m talking about................

If they turn up on your doorstep, and want to forcibly inject you, this is exactly what you will have to do, to stop them. Please Mr Plod I dont want your nasty prick, wont do

But they are already winning if they think your shittin yourself over the swine flu. Stop crappin on yourself, and slip into nature mode for a while, its a nicer retreat than fear mode.

griswald
Old 23-07-2009, 11:17 PM   #70
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Umm... guys

Yeah good point fairy

i think, without jumping the gun, that we would need to wait till it is made mandatory, because as yet it isn't. Being aware of this isn't the same thing as jumping the gun though, and in the mean time we could formulate a plan for sure.

My own opinion of this is to formulate a notice and have such prepared for if this vaccination is made mandatory. Such a notice would need to be signed by three parties, people we know, and would declare that he / she who writes the notice says no to the vaccine, quotting perhaps human rights etc. It should also say that anyone who administers the vaccine or attempts to administer it without permission is moving to violate human rights and will be the subject of a charge of such violation and the common law charge of causing harm. Such a notice should be kept in a safe place, with somone that you trust and sent to your local doctors, police, and MP ~ if you can afford to, send one to a solicitors.

This is just where my head is at with this for starters. Yes it is moving along freeman concepts, but it states categorically your intention to honour your self and your rights, it is witnessed and if done properly 'they' no that you are not fucking about and things wil turn nasty for them if they push you into a corner.

The notice can be a simple letter headed by 'Notice of Understanding and Intent' and saying i the undersigned of blah blah address do not give my concent to be vaccinated, Witnessed by..... It doesn't necersarily have to be all freeman and wordy.

i'm not sure whether getting togther is a good idea, actually. If there are 100 people all together, it will cause a bit of a ruckas, perhaps even make the news, but there is the possability that such a crowd will draw shills etc who may cause trouble and get everyone arrested. In a police cell you will be on your own. I don't wanna scare tactic here, but it is a possability?

Also 100 people individualy at home will cause a lot more stresses to man power, calling at each house, knocking on the door (you don't have to answer) filling in forms etc. The police can not break your door down as you have not done anything wrong, you are perfectly in your rights to say fuck off to anyone who comes knocking without being invited.

But they will know where you live because you won't get your name ticked off down the doc's...

But then again as a group we are stronger, we provide an active and united front that can be recognised, but we'd need to be aware of the anarchists / shills moving in to dissrupt the message and reason. It would as fairy says need to be peacefull, that would need to be stressed. If you are peacefull, they can not take you away.

And then there will be the waves of 'you are a danger to society if you dont get the vaccine' etc, the sheeple will fall for that one.

Sorry to be a stick in the mud, just my two penny's worth.

Last edited by merlincove; 23-07-2009 at 11:24 PM.
Old 23-07-2009, 11:38 PM   #71
griswald

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Yeah good point fairy

i think, without jumping the gun, that we would need to wait till it is made mandatoryt, because as yet it isn't. Being aware of this isn't the same thing as jumping the gun though, and in the mean time we could formulate a plan for sure.

My own opinion of this is to formulate a notice and have such prepared for if theis vaccination is made mandatory. Such a notice would need to be signed by three parties, people we know and would declare that he / she who writes the notice says no to the vaccine, quotting perhaps human rights etc. It should also say that anyone who administers the vaccine or attempts to administer it without permission is moving to violate human rights and will be the subject of a charge against such violation and the common law charge of causing harm. Such a notice should be kept in a safe place, with somone that you trust and sent to your local doctors, police, and MP.

This is just where my head is at with this for starters, and it is moving along freeman concepts, but it states categorically your intention to honour your self and your rights.

The notice can be a simple letter headed by 'Notice of Understanding and Intent' and saying i the undersigned of blah blah address do not give my concent to be vaccinated, Witnessed by..... It doesn't nec have to be all freeman and wordy.

i'm not sure whether getting togther is a good idea, actually. If there are 100 people all together, it will cause a bit of a ruckas, perhaps even make the news, but there is the possability that such a crowd will draw shills etc who may cause trouble and get everyone arrested. In a police cell you will be on your own. I don't wanna scare tactic here, but it is a possability?

Also 100 people individualy at home will cause a lot more stress to man power, calling at each house, knocking on the door (you don't have to answer) filling in forms etc.

And they will know where you live because you won't get your name ticked
off down the doc's...

But then again as a group we are stronger, we provide an active and united front that can be recognised, but we'd need to be aware of the anarchists / shills moving in to dissrupt the message and reason.

And then there will be the waves of 'you are a danger to society if yu dont get the vaccine' etc, the sheeple will fall for that one.

I doubt if they will make it mandatory. If they do they wont be banging on your door to give you the jab. They wont have to. You will be volunteering for it yourselves, even if you currently express a wish not to have it. Unless you are of the mindset of those that will fight it physically, you will be most likely at the end of the day to say, aww fuck it, give me the jab. And the reason is you never really expected something like this to happen anyway, so you are not properly prepared for such a scenario. From a survival point of view, you are probably unprepared.

They will put pressure on you to volunteer for it. Such as

You are going to work. Checkpoint. Have you had your vaccine. No sir, I,m afraid I cant let you through.
No vaccine. No work.
No vaccine. No dole.
No vaccine. No welfare support.
No vaccine. No health support.
No vaccine. No travelling.
No vaccine. No family visits.

These sort of pressures will force most to roll up the sleeve. After that, then they will move on to the likes of the itinerant shrubber

You cant stand together for support, unless you are willing to fight alone first.

I prefer to think that love will conquer all. But just in case it doesn.t, its nice to have a backup plan.

griswald
Old 24-07-2009, 12:02 AM   #72
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by griswald View Post
I doubt if they will make it mandatory. If they do they wont be banging on your door to give you the jab. They wont have to. You will be volunteering for it yourselves, even if you currently express a wish not to have it. Unless you are of the mindset of those that will fight it physically, you will be most likely at the end of the day to say, aww fuck it, give me the jab. And the reason is you never really expected something like this to happen anyway, so you are not properly prepared for such a scenario. From a survival point of view, you are probably unprepared.

They will put pressure on you to volunteer for it. Such as

You are going to work. Checkpoint. Have you had your vaccine. No sir, I,m afraid I cant let you through.
No vaccine. No work.
No vaccine. No dole.
No vaccine. No welfare support.
No vaccine. No health support.
No vaccine. No travelling.
No vaccine. No family visits.

These sort of pressures will force most to roll up the sleeve. After that, then they will move on to the likes of the itinerant shrubber

You cant stand together for support, unless you are willing to fight alone first.

I prefer to think that love will conquer all. But just in case it doesn.t, its nice to have a backup plan.

griswald
Hey griswald

Good points.

But i aint havin the jab, i can get thru without it.

But i know what you say, some will bow to the pressure.

And at the end of the day, if everyone else at work has had the jab and you have not, by 'theur' reconing everyone else is safe, you are only a liability to yourself. No one else is at danger, because they are immunised - by their own reconing the only one in danger of the flu is you, so really what risk are you?
Old 24-07-2009, 12:29 AM   #73
griswald

Quote:
Hey griswald

Good points.

But i aint havin the jab, i can get thru without it.

But i know what you say, some will bow to the pressure.

And at the end of the day, if everyone else at work has had the jab and you have not, by 'theur' reconing everyone else is safe, you are only a liability to yourself. No one else is at danger, because they are immunised - by their own reconing the only one in danger of the flu is you, so really what risk are you?
I agree with you. But at that stage probably the larger percentage of the population will have bowed to the pressure. You did not, so you will be ostracised by all those who gave in at the last moment, who did not stand with you. they will despise you with a vengeance. Government has succeeded.
Divide and rule.
You are not only a liability to yourself, but you are a liability to the government. You are rebellious, and we cant allow that now can we. Any support you could have had has crumbled when they refused your fellowman food and support , if they had no vaccine.So you are a lone gunman, and they know how to deal with you, and your compadres abandoned you anyway. Your fecked, if they get you.

I aint havin the jab either, I,ll be with you and the IT shrubber

griswald

Last edited by griswald; 24-07-2009 at 12:35 AM.
Old 24-07-2009, 01:55 AM   #74
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
I agree with you. But at that stage probably the larger percentage of the population will have bowed to the pressure. You did not, so you will be ostracised by all those who gave in at the last moment, who did not stand with you. they will despise you with a vengeance. Government has succeeded.
Divide and rule.
You are not only a liability to yourself, but you are a liability to the government. You are rebellious, and we cant allow that now can we. Any support you could have had has crumbled when they refused your fellowman food and support , if they had no vaccine.So you are a lone gunman, and they know how to deal with you, and your compadres abandoned you anyway. Your fecked, if they get you.

I aint havin the jab either, I,ll be with you and the IT shrubber

griswald
You remember that scene from Indipendance day, where they get the old boy who flies the plane, the 'nutter,' and he's on the news being arrested, ranting at the camera? That scene flashed in my mind as i read the last line of your post ~ that'll be us that will, as they cart us off the picket line.....

~~~~shudders~~~~

Old 24-07-2009, 12:18 PM   #75
fairyelfdog

Quote:
I doubt if they will make it mandatory. If they do they wont be banging on your door to give you the jab. They wont have to. You will be volunteering for it yourselves, even if you currently express a wish not to have it. Unless you are of the mindset of those that will fight it physically, you will be most likely at the end of the day to say, aww fuck it, give me the jab.
This is simply not true. Also, I don't doubt they will make it mandatory if people refuse to take the vaccine.
never does?
Time to go home!
Old 24-07-2009, 12:21 PM   #76
fairyelfdog

Quote:
Yeah good point fairy

i think, without jumping the gun, that we would need to wait till it is made mandatory, because as yet it isn't. Being aware of this isn't the same thing as jumping the gun though, and in the mean time we could formulate a plan for sure.

My own opinion of this is to formulate a notice and have such prepared for if this vaccination is made mandatory. Such a notice would need to be signed by three parties, people we know, and would declare that he / she who writes the notice says no to the vaccine, quotting perhaps human rights etc. It should also say that anyone who administers the vaccine or attempts to administer it without permission is moving to violate human rights and will be the subject of a charge of such violation and the common law charge of causing harm. Such a notice should be kept in a safe place, with somone that you trust and sent to your local doctors, police, and MP ~ if you can afford to, send one to a solicitors.

This is just where my head is at with this for starters. Yes it is moving along freeman concepts, but it states categorically your intention to honour your self and your rights, it is witnessed and if done properly 'they' no that you are not fucking about and things wil turn nasty for them if they push you into a corner.

The notice can be a simple letter headed by 'Notice of Understanding and Intent' and saying i the undersigned of blah blah address do not give my concent to be vaccinated, Witnessed by..... It doesn't necersarily have to be all freeman and wordy.

Also 100 people individualy at home will cause a lot more stresses to man power, calling at each house, knocking on the door (you don't have to answer) filling in forms etc. The police can not break your door down as you have not done anything wrong, you are perfectly in your rights to say fuck off to anyone who comes knocking without being invited.

But they will know where you live because you won't get your name ticked off down the doc's...

But then again as a group we are stronger, we provide an active and united front that can be recognised, but we'd need to be aware of the anarchists / shills moving in to dissrupt the message and reason. It would as fairy says need to be peacefull, that would need to be stressed. If you are peacefull, they can not take you away.

And then there will be the waves of 'you are a danger to society if you dont get the vaccine' etc, the sheeple will fall for that one.

I LIKE this. Should we publicize these notices? Make a webpage out of it?
never does?
Time to go home!
Old 24-07-2009, 12:37 PM   #77
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
I LIKE this. Should we publicize these notices? Make a webpage out of it?
You could def make a web page if you liked, it isn't that difficult. You could also put your declaration notice on youtube, get a few people to download it and keep it on a hard drive if that is the way you wanted to go.
Old 24-07-2009, 01:03 PM   #78
fairyelfdog

Quote:
You could def make a web page if you liked, it isn't that difficult. You could also put your declaration notice on youtube, get a few people to download it and keep it on a hard drive if that is the way you wanted to go.
Now we're talking. Although I'm swedish and not english nor american and making vaccination mandatory has not even been debated here. I need to get my stupid internet connection working and I've never made a website before Could someone help me?

As for youtubes, thats excellent. Lets flood youtube with videos declaring that we refuse to take the vaccine and refuse to be forcibly vaccinated!
never does?
Time to go home!
Old 24-07-2009, 01:17 PM   #79
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Now we're talking. Although I'm swedish and not english nor american and making vaccination mandatory has not even been debated here. I need to get my stupid internet connection working and I've never made a website before Could someone help me?
As for youtubes, thats excellent. Lets flood youtube with videos declaring that we refuse to take the vaccine and refuse to be forcibly vaccinated!
well firstly you';d have to go and buy a domain name, fairyelfdog.com notothevaccine.com or somethin similar, search for web hosts and find their domain link, type in the required name and see if it is available. Some hosts will do a package for two years at £X and a domain name free, others will charge for the domain and the hosting.

i use swds hosting

http://www.swdshosting.com/asp/index.php

and then there is some free software that you can download onto your site, they can do that for you. Maybe it isn't that easy, actually, thinking about it, there is a lot to do

it did take me a while to sort my sales site out

i think it is joomla who do a good information kinda site, tho i'm not sure how that works, but it is all time consuming and with an initial outlay.

Whereas youtube is free lol, and then you can always make a dedicated thread here and link to it, that would make it a combined effort also.
Old 24-07-2009, 03:34 PM   #80
griswald

Quote:
This is simply not true. Also, I don't doubt they will make it mandatory if people refuse to take the vaccine.
Whats the bit thats not true. The vast majority of folk will roll up the sleeves, because they are not awake yet. The awakened that will not physically fight, will opt for the vaccine, if they believe in non violence. The few left that dont want the vaccine, and are prepared to fight, will make a noble stand, and die for their right to say fuck off with that needle, if its made mandatory.

I will be with IT shrubber, merlincove in the last group, if thats what it takes.
What group will you be in, if non compliance does not work.

griswald