Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 13-02-2015, 01:11 AM   #41
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dailyfail View Post
Not them as well? I'll be in Parliament Square tomorrow raising this issue with the tin foil hat men.
I'll see ya there.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2015, 01:12 AM   #42
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowstalker View Post
Actually they should bring back pubs, bars and the like for smokers, what about freedom of owning your own bar restaurant for smokers only, it would the patrons responsibility/free will choice to walk in or not. In a lot of states the business owner is not given that right. Why is that??
In the EU many countries are ignoring the Smoking ban ,Germany for one ...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2475...oking-ban.html

As for here in the UK we are Idiots who are well trained by the State TO OBEY....
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2015, 01:15 AM   #43
shadowstalker
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
In the EU many countries are ignoring the Smoking ban ,Germany for one ...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2475...oking-ban.html

As for here in the UK we are Idiots who are well trained by the State TO OBEY....
Ya we are idiots here to lol welcome to the club
shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2015, 01:19 AM   #44
dailyfail
Inactive

Quote:
They seem to be protected from the law .....
Yes, it does seem that way.No, it IS that way.

It's a shame that the children aren't protected from them and the selfish smokers, but it's all about the rights of adults, you see.
dailyfail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2015, 01:22 AM   #45
shadowstalker
Inactive

Quote:

It's a shame that the children aren't protected from them and the selfish smokers, but it's all about the rights of adults, you see.
Umm Are you putting pedos and smokers in the same basket?
Old 13-02-2015, 01:25 AM   #46
grannie27

Quote:

Its not a law that is needed ,I am betting the % of people who smoke in the car with kids is Tiny these days...I had a Dad who smoked in the car ,we drove from Liverpool to Devon on B Roads(before the Motorways) twice a year ....he just rolled his window down ...and we always had our heads hanging out of the back windows ...
Old 13-02-2015, 01:28 AM   #47
dailyfail
Inactive

Right then. I'm off to my son's bedroom to have a crafty smoke. Good night!
Old 13-02-2015, 01:31 AM   #48
grannie27

Quote:

NO its about them trying to control how we raise our Children ....Sex education at 5 ...start pre school at 2 .....Agenda 21 and Common Purpose have a lot to answer for ...
I want them to Piss Off and leave it up to the Parents ,Jesus these bastards removed kids and sent them on ships all over the world to be used as slaves and to be abused ...then removed them and put them into care homes ,to be taken on Buses to MP pervert parties ....are you saying you want to give them even more excuses to remove Children from parents ......grow up mate .

Last edited by grannie27; 13-02-2015 at 01:32 AM.
Old 13-02-2015, 01:34 AM   #49
itsallundercontrol

So now my kids cant even smoke in the car for fucks sake and I guess that means weed as well

Gonna take me twice as long to get them to school now
Old 13-02-2015, 01:35 AM   #50
shadowstalker
Inactive

Quote:
To which reminds me, in some towns it is illegal to smoke in certain apartment buildings in your own apartment (even if you don't have children), cuz there MIGHT BE some one down the hall with asthma. I say stick a towel at the bottom of your door(the smoker) and have at it.
Old 13-02-2015, 01:40 AM   #51
shadowstalker
Inactive

Quote:
NO its about them trying to control how we raise our Children ....Sex education at 5 ...start pre school at 2 .....Agenda 21 and Common Purpose have a lot to answer for ...
I want them to Piss Off and leave it up to the Parents ,Jesus these bastards removed kids and sent them on ships all over the world to be used as slaves and to be abused ...then removed them and put them into care homes ,to be taken on Buses to MP pervert parties ....are you saying you want to give them even more excuses to remove Children from parents ......grow up mate .

I totally agree, they will allow GMO soy for baby's to intake to come up with serious issues, but smoking is considered irresponsible and a kin to being the next Hitler. TPTB really love to confuse folks don't they?

P.S. some folks haven't figured out how to read between the lines have they?

Last edited by shadowstalker; 13-02-2015 at 01:43 AM.
Old 13-02-2015, 01:45 AM   #52
grannie27

Quote:
I totally agree, they will allow GMO soy for baby's to intake to come up with serious issues, but smoking is considered irresponsible and a kin to being the next Hitler. TPTB really love to confuse folks don't they?

P.S. some folks haven't figured out how to read between the lines have they?
Not at all ,all the crap allowed in to our food chain ,and yet the claim to care about what children suffer .......My arse they do .

Last edited by grannie27; 13-02-2015 at 01:46 AM.
Old 13-02-2015, 01:47 AM   #53
grannie27

Quote:
Remember to open the window then ..... nite
Old 13-02-2015, 01:50 AM   #54
dailyfail
Inactive

Quote:
Umm Are you putting pedos and smokers in the same basket?

Not yet. Do you think we should?

My reference to pedos was an attempt to make some people realise that they are right fully disgusted by those acts of child abuse, but a lighter form and it seems to some a more acceptable type ie smoking around children is fine and no action is required for the latter.

Grannie, I don't see that many people smoking in cars with kids probably because I live in London and people can only afford to rent and smoke, but not rent, smoke and drive. However, i do see a lot of buggies being sponsored by Philip Morris and British American Tobacco as well as mummies standing outside the gates with Death Sticks in hand.
Does it need a law? Maybe the Pedo Basket will do?
Old 13-02-2015, 01:53 AM   #55
shadowstalker
Inactive

Quote:

My reference to pedos was an attempt to make some people realise that they are right fully disgusted by those acts of child abuse, but a lighter form and it seems to some a more acceptable type ie smoking around children is fine and no action is required for the latter.

Grannie, I don't see that many people smoking in cars with kids probably because I live in London and people can only afford to rent and smoke, but not rent, smoke and drive. However, i do see a lot of buggies being sponsored by Philip Morris and British American Tobacco as well as mummies standing outside the gates with Death Sticks in hand.
Ahh

Last edited by shadowstalker; 13-02-2015 at 01:55 AM.
Old 13-02-2015, 02:04 AM   #56
grannie27

Quote:

I did Meals on wheels twice a week ,one very old lady(in her 90s) told me back in the Late 40s they removed six of her Children and sent them to Canada and Australia ...do you know why ? Because they said she did not have enough blankets on their beds ....did they give her more Blankets ...NO they stole her children ....a war widow ,had her children stolen over fucking blankets .....So please don't talk to me about Government doing the right thing for Children .....Ever .

Last edited by grannie27; 13-02-2015 at 02:09 AM.
Old 13-02-2015, 02:06 AM   #57
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
However you feel about smoking this is in essence another law that prevents people from thinking for themselves and making their own choices.
+ the revenue in fines for the courts for non compliance
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2015, 02:30 AM   #58
grannie27

Quote:

Quote:
I don't see that many people smoking in cars with kids probably because I live in London and people can only afford to rent and smoke, but not rent, smoke and drive
Its not regional love ....yet they can all afford TV/internet and Mobile phones. ... I worry more about kids around Boozers than Smokers ...
Old 13-02-2015, 03:44 AM   #59
huyi

Quote:
And what are your guidelines and personal definitions for ignorant selfish people, and what laws to make for them? and what is your stopping point.

Should they make it against the law to smoke in your own home as well, just in case there maybe a child involved?

And what makes you think they wont stop at the car anyway?
Exactly.

Quote:
Ignorance? If it takes these steps to stop truly ignorant and selfish people then maybe?

My post is nothing to do with the loss of freedom or drinking in your home, so don't try and link it.
btw can I ask what is your opinion about people who smoke around children?
If people know it's wrong to smoke around children they won't i don't need the nanny state telling me to do so.
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYljp...e=results_main

Last edited by huyi; 13-02-2015 at 03:49 AM.
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2015, 05:09 AM   #60
rydeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post
If you open the window the smoke does not get intense. In anycase the fumes coming in from the car in front are much more toxic like when stuck in traffic so it seems a bit ludicrous really but not something to lose any sleep over.
Depends on if you are in a city or large town. It's minimal compared to the cig smoke otherwise.