Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 03-08-2014, 04:52 PM   #1
fanof2012

Lightbulb A Clause To Hold Public Servants Accountable

Start local petitioning for referendums to amend your state constitution to add the following clause (I am going to be writing one to add to the Pennsylvania constitution):

The ONLY people that should not be safe from demands to be searched, production of identification, and answering (non-security infrastructure related) questions, are our public servants when acting in their official capacities. THEY are the ones with limited authority and powers, NOT we the People. No politician or public servant of any kind should EVER have immunity for any act that violates any individual right whatsoever, regardless of the time and place that it is perpetrated. And the specific prohibition of the use of force unless and until actual force is used that would result in imminent serious bodily injury or death or substantial damage to private property.

IF such an act is EVER perpetrated by a public servant absent:

1) an actual credible threat to the life and property of another or to themselves, and

2) supported by an already demonstrated willingness to harm (in other words, military rules of engagement, do not fire unless fired upon or to save the life of an innocent/bystander), or

3) an actual sworn complaint and arrest warrant, or by lawful conviction, involving an actual crime where a human, living or dead, has suffered a palpable harm of some kind, and

4) is applicable to a public servant regardless of whether or not the criminal actor is a federal or state public servant. Remember, crimes committed within the territorial boundaries of the state's themselves are under the exclusive jurisdiction of that state where it is committed, UNLESS it is for one of the three specific (and ONLY) criminal jurisdictions granted to the federal government, which are specifically limited to counterfeiting of FEDERAL currencies, immigration violations, or treason.

No human victim suffering a palpable harm to themselves, their property, or non-tangible rights violations? Then no crime has been committed.

Something else that every state constitution should have, a clause FOREVER FORBIDDING:

1) the taxation and/or licensing of absolutely ANY form or type of private activity or property owned and used by private individual(s) if it is NOT used for ANY corporate function or purpose;

2) ANY law regarding the individual right to purchase, own, posses, transfer, sale, and carry arms and ammunition of any kind or in any amount by private individuals. Licensing, fingerprinting, and other biometric information SHALL absolutely be required for ANY non-military public servant to be employed in a position requiring them to bear arms as a part of their official duties while on duty, but such information shall be absolutely forbidden to be taken or requested from a private individual except as part of the punishment phase of a criminal conviction prior to incarceration;

3) the claim of "governmental necessity" where that alleged "necessity" conflicts with individual rights, and is not relating to one of the specifically delegated powers and duties or is absolutely necessary and ancillary to the fulfillment of such delegated duty;

4) the State government from exercising any power and authority other than those specifically enumerated and delegated to them, just like the federal constitution does;

5) any form of claim relating to immunity of any kind unless such determination is made by a People's grand jury after examination of the facts and evidence associated with the event for which immunity is sought.

And each constitution should contain a punitive punishment clause specifically written as applicable to ALL public servants, regardless of position, title, or duty. It should specifically define the violation of any provision of the state constitution or the laws of the state by ANY public servant(s) therein as an act of felony criminal sedition in addition to any other criminal act defined by state law. And in such cases, the act(s) are to be directly punishable by the People of the state themselves, without any governmental involvement except maintaining the incarceration and care after conviction.

These crimes are ones for which the people themselves would be specifically and fully empowered within the language of that state's constitution to form their own posse to seize and arrest the rogue public servant(s). Once the perpetrator is apprehended, the People may convene their own grand jury to investigate the criminal allegations using the full resources and capabilities of any and all state agencies, and to also indict if enough evidence exists after investigation to believe that a crime against the constitution, laws of the state or one or more of the People thereof has been committed by said public servant(s).

Furthermore, the people's grand and petite juries are bound by no judge-made interpretation of the constitutional provisions or laws, and may reach their own group majority consensus to same. The People would then be fully empowered to temporarily form their own public court and impanel a petite jury randomly selected from the general public to try, and if found guilty, convict the rogue public servant(s).

And during any trial against one of the People that is NOT a public servant, the petite jury MUST be informed by the judge prior to trial that they may fully review, question, and nullify, any law, in whole or in part, that they may find repugnant to the state constitution and/or inapplicable to the circumstances of the case. And absolutely none of this would require approval or allow any interfering intervention by ANY other agency or office of government created by the state constitution or by law.

And after you get all the necessary work done to get this added to your state constitutions (and for that matter, the "constitutions" of whatever nation you live in), pay very close attention to see which public servants in government start objecting to this clause and try to prevent it from passing. No public servant would object to this unless they actually wanted or intended to be corrupt/tyrannical.
fanof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 11:07 PM   #2
reverendjim
Inactive

i can see that making through the house now...
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 11:53 PM   #3
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I have long believed that public servants are very dangerous moreso than politicians.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 01:27 AM   #4
reverendjim
Inactive

i like to think of them as a team...sort of like goalies and defense while their military industrial complex buddies play forward and center...

Last edited by reverendjim; 06-08-2014 at 01:30 AM.
Old 06-08-2014, 01:31 AM   #5
fanof2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozpixie View Post
I have long believed that public servants are very dangerous moreso than politicians.
Politicians=Public SERVANTS
fanof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 02:18 AM   #6
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanof2012 View Post
Politicians=Public SERVANTS
I was referring to the unelected highly paid permanent staff who manage departments and programs. Over the years they have become a protected species. No Minister will admit they are bullied and managed by their staff but its true. They filter what information is given to the MP, they put their own spin on it and have a range of tactics that they can use to make sure the policies are in line with their own agenda and job security.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Old 06-08-2014, 11:04 AM   #7
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
I was referring to the unelected highly paid permanent staff who manage departments and programs. Over the years they have become a protected species. No Minister will admit they are bullied and managed by their staff but its true. They filter what information is given to the MP, they put their own spin on it and have a range of tactics that they can use to make sure the policies are in line with their own agenda and job security.
and lets not forget, every country has its version of the cfr or trilateral commission. in canada its the ccce. the canadian council of chief excecutives. check out their membership. yes, just another harmless think tank, populated with people who's careers have done the utmost to promote a global agenda, sitting right alongside a bunch of bankers etc...i dont think people realize that that is global government, that they dont need or maybe even want a building with world government written in stone over the door. quite the contrary. it works much better when people think there are borders and divisions and all that.
Old 06-08-2014, 11:43 AM   #8
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
and lets not forget, every country has its version of the cfr or trilateral commission. in canada its the ccce. the canadian council of chief excecutives. check out their membership. yes, just another harmless think tank, populated with people who's careers have done the utmost to promote a global agenda, sitting right alongside a bunch of bankers etc...i dont think people realize that that is global government, that they dont need or maybe even want a building with world government written in stone over the door. quite the contrary. it works much better when people think there are borders and divisions and all that.
I agree 100%. And it makes sense to have permanent insiders there to make sure the agenda is rolled out. All they do between election is shift them around to make it look like they have fresh blood in managerial roles. You literally have to wait for someone to die if you want their job and that's not right for lots of reasons.

Old 06-08-2014, 03:02 PM   #9
lesactive

Until there's a regime change, this old show will retain its relevance.
It's very simple. You posit spirits, I posit nothing, as in neutral, as in no position on the matter; not a vested interest in the outcome, couldn't care less either way even if it was really really real. I don't have to prove nothing, nor can I and nor do I care. Who in this situation has the burden of proof?
If demons control this realm and you want help in defeating them then you'd better be able to convince non-believers that they exist.
lesactive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 05:22 PM   #10
dontpushme
Inactive

Quote:
that sounds like a secretary, i read some where they are the ones who really run the show
dontpushme is offline   Reply With Quote