Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-11-2015, 10:11 AM   #1
majestic1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK North East
Posts: 385
Likes: 7 (6 Posts)
Default Is David a Vegan ?

Saw that the documentary Earthlings has been posted on the forum homepage, just wondering if David Icke is a Vegan.

I know Mark Passio and Jeff Rense are.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2015, 10:24 AM   #2
infinite i
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,838
Likes: 174 (106 Posts)
Default

Dont think hes even a vegetarian.
__________________
The Spice extends life

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
Likes: (1)
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2015, 12:12 PM   #3
mr sparkles
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 641
Likes: 63 (29 Posts)
Default

He's vegetarian. From his book Robots Rebellion Page 313.


I have been saddened on my many visits to universities to see young people in their teens who do not have a thought in their head that someone else has not put there. They stand before you after only 17 or 18 years on the planet and are already mindlessly parroting the system’s propaganda. Another robot reporting for duty. I was amazed to be told in all seriousness by a student at the prestigious Cambridge University that if you don’t eat meat you die! The fact that I was standing in front of her fit and well after many years as a vegetarian had no effect on her conviction that refusing to eat dead animals was the equivalent of suicide.
mr sparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2015, 01:28 PM   #4
211200
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Through the Looking Glass
Posts: 2,101
Likes: 206 (115 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sparkles View Post
He's vegetarian. From his book Robots Rebellion Page 313.


I have been saddened on my many visits to universities to see young people in their teens who do not have a thought in their head that someone else has not put there. They stand before you after only 17 or 18 years on the planet and are already mindlessly parroting the system’s propaganda. Another robot reporting for duty. I was amazed to be told in all seriousness by a student at the prestigious Cambridge University that if you don’t eat meat you die! The fact that I was standing in front of her fit and well after many years as a vegetarian had no effect on her conviction that refusing to eat dead animals was the equivalent of suicide.
We knew so much when we was 18.... We had all the answers and could take on the world!!!
__________________
I guess our freedoms will only be free once we are free of this tyranny.
211200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2015, 04:24 PM   #5
infinite i
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,838
Likes: 174 (106 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sparkles View Post
He's vegetarian. From his book Robots Rebellion Page 313.


I have been saddened on my many visits to universities to see young people in their teens who do not have a thought in their head that someone else has not put there. They stand before you after only 17 or 18 years on the planet and are already mindlessly parroting the system’s propaganda. Another robot reporting for duty. I was amazed to be told in all seriousness by a student at the prestigious Cambridge University that if you don’t eat meat you die! The fact that I was standing in front of her fit and well after many years as a vegetarian had no effect on her conviction that refusing to eat dead animals was the equivalent of suicide.
Ahh cool dunno why i thought he wasnt.
__________________
The Spice extends life

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2015, 07:31 PM   #6
cosmic tramp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 5,900
Likes: 2,707 (1,758 Posts)
Default

Discovered something really gross this week. There is a substance called Castoreum , a yellow pus like substance secreted by two glands below the tail and just above the anus of the Beaver. Castoreum is farmed and used commercially as a binding agent for tobacco in cigarettes and also to bind beef fibres in certain brands of American beefburgers...
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2015, 02:35 PM   #7
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Does it matter whether he's a Vegan? Are you inviting him for a dinner? If so, why don't you ask him direct? Would you be asking what brand of tomato ketchup he buys as well?
How about socks? Pants? Where does he buys from?
WHO CARES! He's written and spoken tons of stuff and regardless of what he buys, eats or wear, won't change the content or tune of his books.
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2015, 02:36 PM   #8
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Discovered something really gross this week. There is a substance called Castoreum , a yellow pus like substance secreted by two glands below the tail and just above the anus of the Beaver. Castoreum is farmed and used commercially as a binding agent for tobacco in cigarettes and also to bind beef fibres in certain brands of American beefburgers...
Mnnn *YUM*
That's why I buy organic mince and make it myself. It's cheaper that way too.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2015, 03:39 PM   #9
211200
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Through the Looking Glass
Posts: 2,101
Likes: 206 (115 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Does it matter whether he's a Vegan? Are you inviting him for a dinner? If so, why don't you ask him direct? Would you be asking what brand of tomato ketchup he buys as well?
How about socks? Pants? Where does he buys from?
WHO CARES! He's written and spoken tons of stuff and regardless of what he buys, eats or wear, won't change the content or tune of his books.
He showed a preference for Heinz when he last came to dinner!!!

__________________
I guess our freedoms will only be free once we are free of this tyranny.
Likes: (2)
211200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2015, 04:06 PM   #10
mr sparkles
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 641
Likes: 63 (29 Posts)
Default

Weird how some meat eaters become so defensive when the subject comes up, as the OP said in the first post, they were asking as David posted the Earthlings video on his homepage. It's hardly prying into his personal life.

Last edited by mr sparkles; 22-11-2015 at 04:06 PM.
mr sparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2015, 08:04 PM   #11
majestic1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK North East
Posts: 385
Likes: 7 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Does it matter whether he's a Vegan? Are you inviting him for a dinner? If so, why don't you ask him direct? Would you be asking what brand of tomato ketchup he buys as well?
How about socks? Pants? Where does he buys from?
WHO CARES! He's written and spoken tons of stuff and regardless of what he buys, eats or wear, won't change the content or tune of his books.
I wasn't judging him I was just curious

Last edited by aster; 23-11-2015 at 06:52 AM. Reason: no need for insults
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2015, 08:34 PM   #12
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
I wasn't judging him I was just curious.
I didn't think you were judging him but I wondered by people are so much interested in what kind of property he lives, how much he's worth and his partners or whatever private matter is. He's not a celebrity who sell these kind of commodity for curious people who watches programmes like Big Brother.

Last edited by aster; 23-11-2015 at 06:54 AM. Reason: as edited in quoted post
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2015, 01:39 AM   #13
pound
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 6,466
Likes: 475 (261 Posts)
Default

In David's 1993 autobiographical book "In the Light of Experience" he states on pages 127-128 that he is a vegetarian for health and ethical reasons. I would provide a link to a PDF but there doesn't appear to be one on the Net.
__________________
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." -- Carl Jung
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" -- George Simmel
Likes: (1)
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2015, 04:05 PM   #14
Shiyoken
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,460
Likes: 83 (45 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
Saw that the documentary Earthlings has been posted on the forum homepage, just wondering if David Icke is a Vegan.

I know Mark Passio and Jeff Rense are.
Mark Passio as far as I know is Vegetarian as he consumes eggs but his diet is relatively Plant Based. I'm sure he said something like he'll probably be Vegan down the line, in which I am guessing when he actually connects the information that consuming eggs is bad for you and also treatment of the Animals, are still well percieved as commodity's.

Don't know why Icke is still Vegetarian, when being Vegan would be in direct coherent with his message/information. Personally Icke lacks in the areana of Nutrition and I don't blame him either, as he has to much on his plate at the moment/in-general; and another topic might be to much for him.

Not sure what he actually consumes on a daily basis, but he loves those 'cheese sandwiches' as his backup method proposed in his books lol. IMO Icke would of been in better physical, mental and emotional state if he adopted a Vegan diet consisting of lots of raw fruits, vegetables, grains, tubers, legumes etc...

From him not being Vegan doesn't denounce his information at all. Sometimes you have to understand that not everyone can always do what they always say in that brief moment in time. While we shouldn't expect to gain information from one person and understand Icke will help you in one area, while another person will in another, etc..
__________________
We are Alkaline by Design! Acidic by Function!

We are Linear by Design! Dynamic by Nature!
Shiyoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2015, 06:15 PM   #15
thermion
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 2,322
Likes: 922 (603 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Discovered something really gross this week. There is a substance called Castoreum , a yellow pus like substance secreted by two glands below the tail and just above the anus of the Beaver. Castoreum is farmed and used commercially as a binding agent for tobacco in cigarettes and also to bind beef fibres in certain brands of American beefburgers...
Have you given any thought to how much of this puss would be required for all these products? Where is it farmed in these quantities?

Its use in food is extremely rare because - guess what? - obtaining it is very expensive. But as a perfume additive - well that's different.

Someone will pop up to tell us there's semen in Red Bull next...

thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2015, 07:04 PM   #16
hister67
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Neath, Wales
Posts: 5,506
Likes: 1,277 (853 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
Have you given any thought to how much of this puss would be required for all these products? Where is it farmed in these quantities?

Its use in food is extremely rare because - guess what? - obtaining it is very expensive. But as a perfume additive - well that's different.

Someone will pop up to tell us there's semen in Red Bull next...

Only if you want it to be so........

http://cookingwithcum.com/
__________________
It has been said that there are three types of people:

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
Likes: (1)
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2015, 09:35 PM   #17
thermion
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 2,322
Likes: 922 (603 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hister67 View Post
Only if you want it to be so........

http://cookingwithcum.com/
Well you've got me with that one. I have no idea if it's a good example of Poe's Law or not.

thermion
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 12:36 PM   #18
eddyke1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The, netherlands
Posts: 651
Likes: 38 (28 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
I he is a vegetarian for health and ethical reasons. .
Meat has alot of vitamins which veggies dont have. I don't see the point for health to stop eating meat
eddyke1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 01:46 PM   #19
Shiyoken
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,460
Likes: 83 (45 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddyke1 View Post
Meat has alot of vitamins which veggies dont have. I don't see the point for health to stop eating meat
Like what? LOL!

Where do you think the animals people eat for meat get their nutrition from? PLANTS.

Debunked.
__________________
We are Alkaline by Design! Acidic by Function!

We are Linear by Design! Dynamic by Nature!
Likes: (1)
Shiyoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 02:04 PM   #20
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiyoken View Post
Like what? LOL!

Where do you think the animals people eat for meat get their nutrition from? PLANTS.

Debunked.
Not overly, because by your rationale, eating a flower would provide you with vit d?

Veggies usually suffer from not getting enough B12, calcium, iron, and zinc and vit D in their diets.

If nature intended us to be vegetarians it wouldn't have made meat taste so good
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:50 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.