Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Have a Laugh

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2010, 04:21 PM   #1
merlincove
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28,909
Likes: 425 (247 Posts)
Default Troll This

A bit like Take That with a difference

As i am in a trolling mood i thought i'd get the ball rolling.

So if ya fancy a good troll, here is the place to do it

Post anythin trolly

ya kna's ya wants to


Supermarket-Trolley-E-100L-.jpg


Last edited by merlincove; 08-06-2010 at 04:40 PM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 04:25 PM   #2
dontbeafraid
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,768
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
A bit like Take that with a difference

As i am in a trolling mood i thought i'd get the ball rolling.

So if ya fancy a good troll, here is the place to do it

Post anythin trolly

ya kna's ya wants to


This is very tempting.
A liscense to troll. (007 music playing in the background to the movie "gold finger" aka Troll finger)
dontbeafraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 04:27 PM   #3
merlincove
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28,909
Likes: 425 (247 Posts)
Default



i prefer to troll to:


it fair helps to get your trolling up to speed
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 04:31 PM   #4
merlincove
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28,909
Likes: 425 (247 Posts)
Default

Crisp's help too, especially when washed down with coke and aftered by chocolate
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 04:39 PM   #5
wildhorse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In a stable by a sacred spring
Posts: 5,257
Likes: 220 (114 Posts)
Default bit of advice......

wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 04:41 PM   #6
merlincove
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28,909
Likes: 425 (247 Posts)
Default

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo!

i need fooooods



merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 04:43 PM   #7
wildhorse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In a stable by a sacred spring
Posts: 5,257
Likes: 220 (114 Posts)
Default

i mean what is a troll? in boro, it is some minger you pick up at the local claggy mat and in books it sits under bridges and behaves like an annoying traffic cop

so shall we define a troll by our own standards??? before we can troll it up?

either way i think we are all in agreement of the definition of a troll when i post this.....

wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 04:46 PM   #8
merlincove
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28,909
Likes: 425 (247 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhorse View Post

That would scare the hardiest of trolls away

Wonder if it works on the lesser known troll species, the Bailiff?

merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 04:46 PM   #9
wildhorse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In a stable by a sacred spring
Posts: 5,257
Likes: 220 (114 Posts)
Default

i think it will be funny if this thread turned out to be post after post of members avatars
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 04:47 PM   #10
ellis_deatrip
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: city of eternal night
Posts: 5,443
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

License to Troll, eh? well, I've been tempted to do this amongst the bickering on threads about a certain religious sect.
Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew!
relax, I'm being facetious...here, smiley means I'm joking:
__________________
…...,~__________________, ,.
….../ `—___________—-___]Give a man a gun
…../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/he can rob a bank.
…..), —.(_(__) /
….// (..)),````
//__/Give a man a bank,he can rob the world!
.//__/
ellis_deatrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 04:49 PM   #11
dontbeafraid
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,768
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhorse View Post
i mean what is a troll? in boro, it is some minger you pick up at the local claggy mat and in books it sits under bridges and behaves like an annoying traffic cop

so shall we define a troll by our own standards??? before we can troll it up?

either way i think we are all in agreement of the definition of a troll when i post this.....

A trool stands in your way when you try to cross a bridge to get to the otherside of the stream. Usually its not his bridge, he just stands in the middle of it blocking your path, cause thats what trolls like to do, its fun for them.

Modern day internet trools are: Someone who gets in your way from discussing a topic that you trying to understand and talk to others about.
dontbeafraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 04:50 PM   #12
merlincove
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28,909
Likes: 425 (247 Posts)
Default

i dont think you can use the J word, even here

*******************runs away to hide*******************

merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 04:50 PM   #13
wildhorse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In a stable by a sacred spring
Posts: 5,257
Likes: 220 (114 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
That would scare the hardiest of trolls away

Wonder if it works on the lesser known troll species, the Bailiff?

she was the ultimate baliff hinny
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 04:51 PM   #14
wildhorse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In a stable by a sacred spring
Posts: 5,257
Likes: 220 (114 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellis_deatrip View Post
License to Troll, eh? well, I've been tempted to do this amongst the bickering on threads about a certain religious sect.
Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew!
relax, I'm being facetious...here, smiley means I'm joking:
pmsfl
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 04:52 PM   #15
merlincove
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28,909
Likes: 425 (247 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhorse View Post
she was the ultimate baliff hinny
she nicked my milk, i will never forget
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 04:54 PM   #16
wildhorse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In a stable by a sacred spring
Posts: 5,257
Likes: 220 (114 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
she nicked my milk, i will never forget
i kna what that feels like....milk vampires
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 04:56 PM   #17
policestate
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Peace, Love, Happiness
Posts: 1,707
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default



http://myspace.roflposters.com/image...9690275519.jpg.[roflposters.com].myspace.jpg
__________________
stop being a television watching slave.
read a book, use your imagination.
---------------------------------------

Last edited by policestate; 08-06-2010 at 05:23 PM. Reason: link not working
policestate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 04:56 PM   #18
merlincove
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28,909
Likes: 425 (247 Posts)
Default

i dont know if it is wrong to post this or not.

ok, i know it is wrong.

But still it made me laugh

and ask 'Why?'


Last edited by merlincove; 08-06-2010 at 05:02 PM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 04:58 PM   #19
ellis_deatrip
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: city of eternal night
Posts: 5,443
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
i dont think you can use the J word, even here

*******************runs away to hide*******************

It won't happen again , soooorry
Smiley means just kidding:
'Just Kidding' means 'Not Really"
__________________
…...,~__________________, ,.
….../ `—___________—-___]Give a man a gun
…../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/he can rob a bank.
…..), —.(_(__) /
….// (..)),````
//__/Give a man a bank,he can rob the world!
.//__/
ellis_deatrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 05:03 PM   #20
merlincove
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28,909
Likes: 425 (247 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellis_deatrip View Post
It won't happen again , soooorry
Smiley means just kidding:
'Just Kidding' means 'Not Really"
= get out clause?



Has anyone mentioned that Paul is dead yet?



merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:45 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.