Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 23-06-2017, 07:28 AM   #41
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
it probably stems from the large number of declassified military programmes where the deep state actually were spraying the public with harmful substances

Millions were in germ war tests
Much of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials
Antony Barnett, public affairs editor
Sunday 21 April 2002 10.23 BST

The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public.

A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979.

Many of these tests involved releasing potentially dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms over vast swaths of the population without the public being told.

While details of some secret trials have emerged in recent years, the 60-page report reveals new information about more than 100 covert experiments.

The report reveals that military personnel were briefed to tell any 'inquisitive inquirer' the trials were part of research projects into weather and air pollution.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics...medicalscience
This news came out in the 1990s. It's a totally disgusting thing to do, but how is it evidence of chemtrails on passenger aircraft? Most of these were released by ships.

https://acmedsci.ac.uk/file-download/34958-ZincCadm.pdf
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2017, 11:20 AM   #42
raburgeson

They have been releasing lithium with rockets.

I want to bring something up. We went out to a country garage and dropped the truck off for inspection. That did not happen but, got all the work done it needed. While there we went to our bug out house. (Relatives in the area got us there.) We did the necessary work around it and went in to the kitchen. The sun was streaming through the windows. My wife lit up a cigarette first and the first puff revealed the place was full of chemtrail aluminum. We walked to the nearest store and got Lysol. We sprayed the place heavy. It was after dark when we could go in. I don't know if the spray knocked the dust out or not, I hope it did. I want you to know, the best way to check the air is light through an aperture and some cigarette smoke. If you don't smoke take a smoker with you. If you see tiny specks and ribbons floating you need to do something.

It was amazing. I saw this tiny ribbon snarled and bunched like a knotted clop of hair from a hairbrush floating like it was weightless. It may sound weird but, you have to see this stuff to believe it. Smoke with tar bonds to it and the weight brings it down. I hope the Lysol had the same affect. Both of us went into the bedroom and smoked like fiends before we went to sleep. It's been 10 months since the last visit there and the place is sealed for winter. I don't know how that crap got in there. Just a warning to all that have camps and places.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2017, 09:30 PM   #43
sad_man

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracertong View Post
Oh dear - you have lost all credibility now. Thank you so much xxx

...sure it was a real evidence : "he knows" the chemtrails are contrails ...

...end of ...

...any questions....?
sad_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2017, 10:29 PM   #44
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by sad_man View Post
...sure it was a real evidence : "he knows" the chemtrails are contrails ...

...end of ...

...any questions....?
As opposed to all the misguided loons posting picture after picture of naturally condensing water vapour from jet exhausts.....and saying "yeah man there's deadly stuff in them evil chemtrails".....see if you can guess who has the burden of proof here....or get that wrong as well. Any questions....dont ask a chemtrailer.
Old 01-08-2017, 07:56 PM   #45
truth seeker 09

martyleeds33:

Under a Chemtrail-laden sky

truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 09:25 PM   #46
truegroup

Why do you keep posting video clones of what amounts to a buffoon pointing up and saying "I knows it's those chemtrails innit"

Last edited by truegroup; 01-08-2017 at 09:25 PM.
Old 01-08-2017, 10:27 PM   #47
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
As opposed to all the misguided loons posting picture after picture of naturally condensing water vapour from jet exhausts.....and saying "yeah man there's deadly stuff in them evil chemtrails".....see if you can guess who has the burden of proof here....or get that wrong as well. Any questions....dont ask a chemtrailer.
Like I have said many times long-lasting trails used to be extremely rare. Rarer than the ones that dissipate in about a minute. How could they become many, many, many more times common than dissipating trails as they currently are? Is there now a fleet of drones flying so high they are always in the lasting contrail zone on the chart? If you can't explain it then you aren't doing shit to disprove chemtrails.

Last edited by supertzar; 01-08-2017 at 10:29 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 04:00 AM   #48
mindless

It seems a lot of people are in denial. The government has admitted it has been spraying the sky under geoengineering projects and yet people are still asking for proof?

This is no longer a conspiracy theory, it is truth and fact!
mindless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 08:29 AM   #49
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Like I have said many times long-lasting trails used to be extremely rare. Rarer than the ones that dissipate in about a minute. How could they become many, many, many more times common than dissipating trails as they currently are? Is there now a fleet of drones flying so high they are always in the lasting contrail zone on the chart? If you can't explain it then you aren't doing shit to disprove chemtrails.
They have always done this....always. There's more aircraft these days by some considerable margin.

Your mind is now conditioned to notice it more because you erroneously think the masses are being poisoned by jet exhausts.

Let me say THIS again We breath down here not up there. Cars are millions of times worse for pollution than jets.
Old 02-08-2017, 08:35 AM   #50
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindless View Post
It seems a lot of people are in denial. The government has admitted it has been spraying the sky under geoengineering projects and yet people are still asking for proof?

This is no longer a conspiracy theory, it is truth and fact!
On the contrary it seems there are numerous people who believe crap.

Small geoengineering tests have been carried out...whoopy bloody do. This is a) not the nasty poisoning shit claimed b) controlled and disclosed c) only recent anyway for legitimate reasons.

Without posting any idiotic videos and useless links....detail in your own words five pieces of evidence proving chemtrails are not in fact bloody condensation trails. Should I hold my breath
Old 02-08-2017, 06:48 PM   #51
supertzar

Quote:
They have always done this....always. There's more aircraft these days by some considerable margin.

Your mind is now conditioned to notice it more because you erroneously think the masses are being poisoned by jet exhausts.

Let me say THIS again We breath down here not up there. Cars are millions of times worse for pollution than jets.
You don't understand what I am saying. In pre-chemtrail years dissipating trails were much less rare than lasting ones. When they appeared they almost always disappeared behind the plane after about a minute. That type seems to be about as rare now as it used to be (perhaps a concurrent increase with air traffic) but the lasting ones have exploded. How could the ratio change to such an extreme degree? Considering how condescending you are it's funny you don't understand something that simple and obvious. Are you saying there have always been more lasting trails than dissipating?

The proliferation of aircraft traffic in no way approaches the explosion in lasting contrails. A 300% increase in air traffic is nothing compared to the increase in lasting trails. It's gone up many thousands of percentage points I guarantee you. They used to be ultra-rare relative to now. Definitely dissipating trails were more common than lasting trails in the past. The only explanation I can see other than aerosols is a secret high-altitude drone fleet causing lasting trails simply by flying that high.

Last edited by supertzar; 02-08-2017 at 07:05 PM.
Old 02-08-2017, 09:25 PM   #52
bamboozooka

so going by truegroup logic, when there is not a blemish in the sky and its a gorgeous blue for the whole day, planes (even though theres more aircraft these days by some considerable margin, quote) must have taken the day off and all been grounded.
also if you think the sun looks the same in a clear sky as it does hazed out by aluminium specsavers requires a visit.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 09:47 PM   #53
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
so going by truegroup logic, when there is not a blemish in the sky and its a gorgeous blue for the whole day, planes (even though theres more aircraft these days by some considerable margin, quote) must have taken the day off and all been grounded.
also if you think the sun looks the same in a clear sky as it does hazed out by aluminium specsavers requires a visit.
Don't start your pissing ad hominem shit. My logic says this.....they are condensation trails. They stick around when prevailing weather conditions are correct. They occur when the right conditions are around. Simple.

The burden of proof to say these cloud like vapour trails are not actually water and that they are nasty human messing chemicals.....belongs to the craned neck finger pointers who fail miserably to do so.
Old 02-08-2017, 09:51 PM   #54
truegroup

Quote:
You don't understand what I am saying. In pre-chemtrail years dissipating trails were much less rare than lasting ones.
I understood exactly what you were saying and answered accordingly.

Quote:
When they appeared they almost always disappeared behind the plane after about a minute. That type seems to be about as rare now as it used to be (perhaps a concurrent increase with air traffic) but the lasting ones have exploded. How could the ratio change to such an extreme degree? Considering how condescending you are it's funny you don't understand something that simple and obvious. Are you saying there have always been more lasting trails than dissipating?

The proliferation of aircraft traffic in no way approaches the explosion in lasting contrails. A 300% increase in air traffic is nothing compared to the increase in lasting trails. It's gone up many thousands of percentage points I guarantee you. They used to be ultra-rare relative to now. Definitely dissipating trails were more common than lasting trails in the past. The only explanation I can see other than aerosols is a secret high-altitude drone fleet causing lasting trails simply by flying that high.
I refer you to my last response to this...same answer!

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ww...h=604&dpr=2.63

You...are...mistaken.
Old 02-08-2017, 10:43 PM   #55
supertzar

Quote:
I understood exactly what you were saying and answered accordingly.

I refer you to my last response to this...same answer!

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ww...h=604&dpr=2.63

You...are...mistaken.
That makes no sense. I did not deny legit lasting trails exist. You don't pay attention one bit.

Last edited by supertzar; 02-08-2017 at 10:43 PM.
Old 02-08-2017, 10:48 PM   #56
iamawaveofthesea

One of the best documentaries i've seen on this subject so far...if we could just get enough people to watch this we could maybe start to push back against some of the engineered retardation that runs so deep that people aren't even able to notice things going on in the blue space above their heads

FRANKENSKIES FULL LENGTH DOCUMENTARY DIRECTOR'S CUT

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 02-08-2017 at 10:48 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 10:50 PM   #57
derekbuttery

BC, Canada.

hundreds of wildfires, thousands of hectares of forestry destroyed. eye witnesses claiming trees (mature trees I'd hazard a guess at too) burning within minutes...

dissipating trails, contrails, chemtrails, air craft, ships, couldn't give a rat's ass...

one thing is, they're spraying our atmosphere with 'something'.... 100 yr old tree does not burn in minutes... yes. I have enacted in a hot zone. yes I have seen first hand woodland alight...
Old 02-08-2017, 10:52 PM   #58
iamawaveofthesea

They're building dementia villages now down in australia to prepare for the dementia epidemic that is beginning to bite across the west as a result of all the aluminium particulates being sprayed into the air we breathe

whole villages full of demented people who will start to be of younger and younger ages

of course bill gates will get his desired 'death panels' to then decide who gets to live or die

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 02-08-2017 at 10:53 PM.
Old 02-08-2017, 10:58 PM   #59
iamawaveofthesea

Man becomes one of Britain’s youngest to die from dementia after being diagnosed at 35
Richard Hartley-ParkinsonRichard Hartley-Parkinson for Metro.co.ukMonday 3 Apr 2017 7:27 am
A family have spoke of their devastation after their son became one of the youngest people to die from dementia – at just 40-years-old. Gareth Wilmot died last week after a five year battle with frontotemporal dementia, a savage and rapidly-advancing form of the disease.
Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/03/man-be...#ixzz4odpn4N8x

State-of-the-art ‘dementia village’ planned for Tasmania
Published time: 20 Jul, 2017 16:09
Edited time: 21 Jul, 2017 08:10
Australia is the latest country to announce it will construct a purpose-built suburban village for dementia sufferers. The project will cost AU$25 million (US$20 million) and aims to transform a derelict site in Holbat, south Tasmania, into a state-of-the-art “dementia village.” It will include 15 tailored houses, a supermarket, cinema, cafe, beauty salon and gardens.
https://www.rt.com/news/396975-demen...a-independent/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 02-08-2017 at 10:58 PM.
Old 03-08-2017, 08:27 AM   #60
truegroup

Quote:
That makes no sense. I did not deny legit lasting trails exist. You don't pay attention one bit.
Hear tearing stuff. You are claiming that there are more persistent trails by ratio now than there used to be. Your evidence for this being something or other.

Nowhere did I claim you denied they exist...you don't pay attention. I posted footage showing how common this is even from the 40s.