Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2017, 02:14 PM   #21
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracertong View Post
Same here . Might as well rename this place the truegroup forum.

lol
Good idea. Is it really that hard for you people to back up your claims. You are just another evader....so you are hardly in a position to judge credibility.

What proof do you have. I refer you to the thorough spanking this nonsense received...on the link provided. Let me know which bits aren't accurate.

Last edited by truegroup; 07-05-2017 at 02:15 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 02:26 PM   #22
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
There is a big difference between normal jet excretion and 'chemtrails'.

The chemtrails take many hours to disperse, normal jet excretion does not.
False ... who told you this? Dispersal is related to temperature..pressure and winds

Quote:
When chemtrails do disperse, the leave a thick haze in the sky, that you do not see from normal jet excretion.
Who told you this....why do you believe them?

Quote:
So a burden is actually on you to explain, if they are just normal 'contrails', why they take so long to disperse, and why they leave a thick haze when dispersed?
Err no. You are offering inaccurate opinion. This is exactly how high altitude clouds behave.

Quote:
Scientists at Harvard already want to perform official operations spraying sulfuric acid into the atmosphere, its the earliest admission to geoengineering:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/...global-warming

This at least proves that they have the appetite to perform such operations, and as governments are known for secret programs, so they have probably been doing it a long time now.

Even the U.K Royal Society of scientists recognise geoengineering:
So let me get this straight. Some academics propose action to attempt to limit global warming and this somehow proves all the mad theories about jet airliners pumping out nasty chemicals to poison the masses

Last edited by truegroup; 07-05-2017 at 02:38 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 02:32 PM   #23
jikwan
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: between nothingness and eternity
Posts: 3,127
Likes: 791 (503 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
That's a no then on the proof bit. Shame your paranoia stops you reading the link.......bye...flouncy flounce.
truegroup, a special message for you

some posters on this very forum defend lies
and attack the truth
they cause trouble wherever they go (im not pointing at you)
im just saying
Likes: (1)
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 02:41 PM   #24
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jikwan View Post
truegroup, a special message for you

some posters on this very forum defend lies
and attack the truth
they cause trouble wherever they go (im not pointing at you)
im just saying
A lot of posters don't back up their claims . .post piffle....and resort to ad hominem rather than addressing the argument. They claim they represent "truth" and fail miserably to support this. I am pointing at you as an example.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 02:59 PM   #25
jikwan
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: between nothingness and eternity
Posts: 3,127
Likes: 791 (503 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
A lot of posters don't back up their claims . .post piffle....and resort to ad hominem rather than addressing the argument. They claim they represent "truth" and fail miserably to support this. I am pointing at you as an example.
one thing ive learned is never engage truegroup in
discussion or debate. it always ends badly

the proof given by your opponents is never proof
its never proof because you have the ability to turn
proof into piffle/stupid idea/insufficient evidence/its
just heresay etc
real proof that you cant squerm your way out of you
ignore and change the subject
when people get the better of you----you insult them
youre unbeatable because of your huge arsenal
of dirty tricks
Likes: (1)
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 03:18 PM   #26
jikwan
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: between nothingness and eternity
Posts: 3,127
Likes: 791 (503 Posts)
Default

you say your opponents have no proof
but you do
where do you get your "proof" from?
the government and MSM
both notorious liers
your proof comes from academics that are paid to
tell lies
your scources are rotten
Likes: (2)
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 03:52 PM   #27
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jikwan View Post
you say your opponents have no proof
but you do
where do you get your "proof" from?
the government and MSM
both notorious liers
your proof comes from academics that are paid to
tell lies
your scources are rotten
The finest of finest delusional circular logic. Well done.

My "arsenal of dirty tricks " is the devastating . .ask for proper evidence....please elaborate on your opinion....answer the simple questions. I can see why that would annoy a truth seeker

Not once in any exchange have you provided anything tangible....not once have you got the upper hand in any debate and every time you whinge and scuttle away. Your arse-nal is exclusively ad hominems. How very sad
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 04:33 PM   #28
cosmicpurpose1.618
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Everywhere/nowhere
Posts: 2,475
Likes: 2,085 (1,075 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
False ... who told you this? Dispersal is related to temperature..pressure and winds
So you're saying, if temp, pressure and winds were all constant, that water-vapor and heavy metal oxides would disperse at the same rate?
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 04:39 PM   #29
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
So you're saying, if temp, pressure and winds were all constant, that water-vapor and heavy metal oxides would disperse at the same rate?
Where did you get heavy metal oxides from?

http://contrailscience.com/chemical-...-of-contrails/

Hope that helps.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 04:50 PM   #30
cosmicpurpose1.618
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Everywhere/nowhere
Posts: 2,475
Likes: 2,085 (1,075 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
So let me get this straight. Some academics propose action to attempt to limit global warming and this somehow proves all the mad theories about jet airliners pumping out nasty chemicals to poison the masses
I don't see how it's a 'mad' theory.

Those at the highest echelons of societal control have never really had humanity's best interests at heart, the opposite.

I don't know if you are aware of the depopulation plan of the NWO? They would have us number only 500, 000, 000 humans on the planet. They are trying to slowly kill us, without entirely killing the planet.

If you can't acknowledge the malevolent forces at play in this world, then I would respectfully exit this debate, as our basic world-views are then in conflict, and I have no wish to try and convince you of an entire world-view, I assume you could spend your time in a better way too.

Last edited by cosmicpurpose1.618; 07-05-2017 at 04:56 PM.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 05:07 PM   #31
cosmicpurpose1.618
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Everywhere/nowhere
Posts: 2,475
Likes: 2,085 (1,075 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Where did you get heavy metal oxides from?

http://contrailscience.com/chemical-...-of-contrails/

Hope that helps.
You said only temp, pressure and wind affects dispersal, so are you then saying that the material in the trail doesn't affect it's dispersal rate?

Or,

Would water-vapor and air-borne heavy metals (claimed to be in chemtrails) disperse at the same rate if the above 3 conditions were constant?
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 05:59 PM   #32
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
You said only temp, pressure and wind affects dispersal, so are you then saying that the material in the trail doesn't affect it's dispersal rate?
I think you are getting your wires crossed CP. I said those factors affect the water vapour in contrails. I said that is why some disperse and others don't.

http://contrailscience.com/how-long-do-contrails-last/

Quote:
Would water-vapor and air-borne heavy metals (claimed to be in chemtrails) disperse at the same rate if the above 3 conditions were constant?
Why would these alleged air-borne heavy metals be visible? The above 3 conditions are never constant.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 06:02 PM   #33
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
I don't see how it's a 'mad' theory.

Those at the highest echelons of societal control have never really had humanity's best interests at heart, the opposite.

I don't know if you are aware of the depopulation plan of the NWO? They would have us number only 500, 000, 000 humans on the planet. They are trying to slowly kill us, without entirely killing the planet.

If you can't acknowledge the malevolent forces at play in this world, then I would respectfully exit this debate, as our basic world-views are then in conflict, and I have no wish to try and convince you of an entire world-view, I assume you could spend your time in a better way too.
There are far more effective ways of culling the population than extremely slowly and undetectably poisoning the atmosphere with jet exhausts.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 10:50 PM   #34
anthony81
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 254
Likes: 33 (19 Posts)
Default

True group, just google geoengineering being funded by bill gates, they are intending to cool the earths climate by blocking out sunlight. These are just some of the many reasons chemtrails are being used, and I can tell you none of them are for the benefit of humans evolving on this planet.
Likes: (1)
anthony81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 10:23 PM   #35
largejack
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: teesside
Posts: 9,386
Likes: 651 (281 Posts)
Default

They need to tell us the truth and stop waffling on about global warming caused by man!!!! I was almost blinded by the sun tonight between 8.30 to 9pm in the north of the UK. Totally ridiculous!!!! The sun is seriously burning hot, burning off the natural clouds, and burning off the chemtrails!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6s9ICdmUTg
__________________
Fools speak because they have to say something, wise men speak because they have something to say. PLATO. And then... there is Tony Blair.

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.

Last edited by largejack; 03-06-2017 at 10:25 PM.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 08:21 AM   #36
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by largejack View Post
They need to tell us the truth and stop waffling on about global warming caused by man!
And the "truth" as you see it is that it's getting hot because "nibiru" is trundling invisibly by?

Quote:
I was almost blinded by the sun tonight between 8.30 to 9pm in the north of the UK. Totally ridiculous!!!!
I strongly suggest you don't stare at the bloody thing.

Quote:
The sun is seriously burning hot, burning off the natural clouds, and burning off the chemtrails!
Well yes, but it always has been. The contrails are just water vapour though, there is no evil plot to lace passenger aircraft fuel with deadly chemicals.

Comments are disabled for this video. Nobody can tear the stupid video apart.....I watched it with my jaw dropping with the total nonsense.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 08:25 AM   #37
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony81 View Post
True group, just google geoengineering being funded by bill gates, they are intending to cool the earths climate by blocking out sunlight. These are just some of the many reasons chemtrails are being used, and I can tell you none of them are for the benefit of humans evolving on this planet.
Google future proposals(again!)? But you people aren't claiming that at all. The claim is that the jet fuel is laced with nasty chemicals and that it has been occurring for decades.

What you can "tell me" is your opinion.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 12:43 PM   #38
Binnaway
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Nsw, Australia
Posts: 20
Likes: 21 (10 Posts)
Default

I guess there is yet no conclusive 'smoking gun' style proof, or it would be mainstream knowledge by now...

But, the fact that questions regarding contrails/chemtrails keep arising means that intelligent conversation is the logical course for our inquisitive minds.

Could it be possible that the general fear of being poisoned from above stems from the early days of crop-dusting?. It's a visual thing, against an otherwise blue sky, and we do seem to be hardwired to notice unusual things.
Binnaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2017, 10:07 PM   #39
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,844
Likes: 1,734 (1,002 Posts)
Default

RichieFromBoston:

AGENDA 21 - The elites are destroying the air, food and water

truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2017, 10:47 PM   #40
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binnaway View Post
I guess there is yet no conclusive 'smoking gun' style proof, or it would be mainstream knowledge by now...

But, the fact that questions regarding contrails/chemtrails keep arising means that intelligent conversation is the logical course for our inquisitive minds.

Could it be possible that the general fear of being poisoned from above stems from the early days of crop-dusting?. It's a visual thing, against an otherwise blue sky, and we do seem to be hardwired to notice unusual things.
it probably stems from the large number of declassified military programmes where the deep state actually were spraying the public with harmful substances

Millions were in germ war tests
Much of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials
Antony Barnett, public affairs editor
Sunday 21 April 2002 10.23 BST

The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public.

A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979.

Many of these tests involved releasing potentially dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms over vast swaths of the population without the public being told.

While details of some secret trials have emerged in recent years, the 60-page report reveals new information about more than 100 covert experiments.

The report reveals that military personnel were briefed to tell any 'inquisitive inquirer' the trials were part of research projects into weather and air pollution.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics...medicalscience
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-06-2017 at 10:47 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:57 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.