Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 05-05-2016, 11:30 AM   #1
kizzie
Registered Users

Default Something up? Chemtrails

Everyone on the "truther" groups are posting photos of the chemtrails over their homes.. Even David ( or maybe a admin) has posted about them.

There does seem to be a lot of activity right now..
Old 05-05-2016, 11:54 AM   #2
serpentine

I think it's because we're having an outbreak of nice sunny weather.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 12:18 PM   #3
kizzie
Registered Users

We have had a few hot days over the weeks but maybe this one will last longer so they are spraying for all they are worth.

I still feel it has something to do with the sun.
Old 05-05-2016, 12:25 PM   #4
legalcrimes

Live chemtrail attack - Manchester

https://youtu.be/L0IpR_xNCq0

Streamed live 2 hours ago
Am a bit late, but who knows what we will see.
-----------------------------------
http://criticalunity.org

Last edited by legalcrimes; 05-05-2016 at 12:26 PM.
legalcrimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 12:34 PM   #5
legalcrimes

Live Chemtrail Attack - Manchester May 5 2016

https://youtu.be/2532Av9p424

Started streaming 1 hour ago
I'm a bit late, but apparently the heavy spraying was noticed since 4 AM
Old 05-05-2016, 12:41 PM   #6
supertzar

It's been happening where I live in the Midwest for 18 years. It's rare to have a day without them.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 12:51 PM   #7
thee_doctor

Last year there was little or no Chemtrails up here in Scotland very few, now this year they seem to back hitting hard again with vengeance.
thee_doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 01:04 PM   #8
ramirez

I do not see many up in NE England, sometimes sure, but never the crisis cross variety you see people posting pics of in the USA. There was a real odd looking one the other week though, the plane was real high but the trail was fat as anything.
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 01:18 PM   #9
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
It's been happening where I live in the Midwest for 18 years. It's rare to have a day without them.

Yes we have them here all the time, but looks like they are stepping the action up a notch this last few days.
Old 05-05-2016, 01:54 PM   #10
aurum
Inactive

I commented on the very same thing to myself yesterday- even my young daughter noticed them & asked why they were all over the sky! I've never spoken to her about 'chemtrails', so it was an independent observation from her- speaking of which, I read somewhere the other day that a woman actually had her daughter taken away by social services for discussing chemtrails??!!!

Quote:
Court Takes Child From Mother After She Mentions Chemtrails At School
'I can now only see my daughter with a social security worker standing over me taking notes, and the judge said this was so that if I mention chemtrails they would put a stop to that.'
Link not working for some reason..?! It's on ************... Might be a phony story, just had a glance at the comments now- I thought it sounded bizarre, to be fair! What would be the purpose of releasing a phony story about chemtrails though? To plant a seed of fear in anyone wishing to discuss them?? Weird.

Last edited by aurum; 05-05-2016 at 02:01 PM.
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 03:17 PM   #11
serpentine

Language is a dynamic thing so there shouldn't be any problem with people inventing words by whatever process.

Contrail is a blend word formed from two words condensation and trail.

It's a perfectly adequate word to describe a thing visible to the naked eye from the ground and in it's structure contains a defining process.

Chemtrail is a blend word formed from two words chemical and trail.

It's a perfectly adequate word to describe a thing visible to the naked eye from the ground but then everything up there is a chemical of some sort (including water vapour) so chemtrail isn't so helpful as a word as contrail.

You wouldn't point accusingly at your garden path on a damp morning and say "chemtrails" where the slugs had meandered during the night now would you?
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 04:14 PM   #12
grandmasterp
Banned

'Chemtrail' is a dogma-word used by devotees of a small but vociferous cult.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 05:37 PM   #13
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurum View Post
I commented on the very same thing to myself yesterday- even my young daughter noticed them & asked why they were all over the sky! I've never spoken to her about 'chemtrails', so it was an independent observation from her- speaking of which, I read somewhere the other day that a woman actually had her daughter taken away by social services for discussing chemtrails??!!!

Link not working for some reason..?! It's on ************... Might be a phony story, just had a glance at the comments now- I thought it sounded bizarre, to be fair! What would be the purpose of releasing a phony story about chemtrails though? To plant a seed of fear in anyone wishing to discuss them?? Weird.

I read that yesterday. nasty if it is true.
Old 05-05-2016, 05:50 PM   #14
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Is this Spanish Pilot who says "chemtrails are a necessary evil" part of the vehement cult?

Where and when does this cult meet? A cult sounds sinister. Don't put us down.

His face and voice is not obscured on Disclose TV.

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 06-05-2016 at 11:27 AM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 07:13 PM   #15
guessed

Despite some efforts, they didn't manage to turn the sky white today

I've started checking flightradar24, there's an option to playback from a specific time so you can see who is in the airspace.
guessed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 02:10 AM   #16
machineelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
You just made it onto the list.

Been getting smothered by trails some days, others they leave the sky completely blue but usually there are at least some trails. Been unseasonably warm.

Blocking out the Sun for sure Kizzie.

It may be mostly about blocking out the Sun. There are no trails at night here. They may do them at night some time just as a cover but I think they would just use the excuse that the atmospheric conditions at night stop the trails from lasting blah blah.

Though they may manipulate the weather using the trails it seems to me that a large part of it is to block our connection to the Sun ('God').
It may be that during this Galactic Equator crossing our connection to the Sun is what causes the revolution. Maybe if we are less connected to the Sun, that slows the transformation and allows the sinister overlords to ride the storm over the crossing.
That might be the thinking behind it but its not going to be enough for them to stay in power. They are throwing lots of tricks at us because deep down they know their time is coming to an end. They have been preparing for their own demise for a long time, LOL.
machineelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 02:17 AM   #17
machineelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
Language is a dynamic thing so there shouldn't be any problem with people inventing words by whatever process.

Contrail is a blend word formed from two words condensation and trail.

It's a perfectly adequate word to describe a thing visible to the naked eye from the ground and in it's structure contains a defining process.

Chemtrail is a blend word formed from two words chemical and trail.

It's a perfectly adequate word to describe a thing visible to the naked eye from the ground but then everything up there is a chemical of some sort (including water vapour) so chemtrail isn't so helpful as a word as contrail.

You wouldn't point accusingly at your garden path on a damp morning and say "chemtrails" where the slugs had meandered during the night now would you?
Oh you made the list too Serpent. You got it the wrong way around. A Chemtrail isn't condensation, so its no good to call it a 'contrail'. You made a complete oxymoron of yourself. By your own rational you are wrong.
A condensation trail is made of chemicals (H20) but a chemtrail isn't nessesarily condensation, not the other way around!

Just call them plane trails. The plane trails are expanding to form huge clouds that block out the Sun. No big deal.

Last edited by machineelf; 06-05-2016 at 04:19 AM.
machineelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 02:57 AM   #18
sylviatrilling
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurum View Post

This story was on infowars and numerous other sites. The inforwars article had a link to the woman's facebook page and that looked real. Infowars has their slant, but I don't think they just make things up.
sylviatrilling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 03:00 AM   #19
sylviatrilling
Premier Subscribers

Also had chemtrails today where I live in northern Arizona. I live in a place up in the mountains at 5000 ft and not a big population. We get them regularly, but not every day.
sylviatrilling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 05:30 AM   #20
dave52

East Midlands UK - a lot of activity here over the last couple of days...

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote