Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 15-01-2016, 08:08 PM   #1
jake_ball

Question Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis) - Is it HAARP ?

How long have the Northern Lights been known about ?

There is a painting that is supposedly from 1865 which apparently depicts the Northern Lights, but how do we know that the picture is genuine ?

I seem to remember quite recently that on the BBC News Website that they reckon that there were some ancient cave painting found which looked like the Northern Lights (sorry but I have got to laugh ) - It must be true if it is on that website

Anyway, my theory is, is that maybe the Northern Lights are a new thing, and related to HAARP technology.

Anyway, one way of finding out how long the Northern Lights have been around would be to find out the date that this phenomenom was first discussed on BBC's "The Sky at Night" programme hosted by Patrick Moore, cos that show has been around since 1957.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 15-01-2016 at 08:09 PM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2016, 09:01 PM   #2
thermion

Yes, that's right. The northern lights are a relatively new thing. Not seen until 1969. Nothing about them before then. No book references, no sketches or diary entries by explorers. Nothing. (That paining is a hoax.)

The aurora australis didn't kick in until 1986. Obviously caused by HAARP when it was refurbished and enhanced when it was able to create the aurora australis too.

HAARP has infinite energy available from secret power generators deep in the Alaskan tundra. They say it's gas turbines, but it must be zero-point energy for that amount of power.

Its multi terawatt troposphere/ionosphere modifying transmitters use the negative radio spectrum so as not to be detected by conventional equipment. Its energy beams are steered around the world using interdimetional scalar technology.

The HAARP scalar waves are also bounced off chemtrails to provide GPS - don't believe all that GPS satellite bollox. Ever seen a GPS satellite? No, no-one has.

thermion
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2018, 01:09 PM   #3
debbie42
Premier Subscribers

I have just come back from Iceland and I saw the Northern Lights, on a clear night with good strong activity.

The whole thing reminds me of the Emperor's New Clothes. They were a grey misty shape, slight tinge of green, very slight. The human eye can only see that. What you need is a good camera if you want to see all the gorgeous lights that are shown in pictures. I saw the sky, it was grey mist. I saw the person in front of me's camera, it showed the misty shapes in bright colours, so the picture picked up the lights for sure, the same shapes.

These were a big disappointment, and I can't believe people still say they are beautiful!

So I think the paintings on cave walls are a bit odd - unless they had the technology for seeing things back then!
debbie42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2018, 01:57 PM   #4
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
Yes, that's right. The northern lights are a relatively new thing. Not seen until 1969. Nothing about them before then. No book references, no sketches or diary entries by explorers. Nothing. (That paining is a hoax.)

The aurora australis didn't kick in until 1986. Obviously caused by HAARP when it was refurbished and enhanced when it was able to create the aurora australis too.

HAARP has infinite energy available from secret power generators deep in the Alaskan tundra. They say it's gas turbines, but it must be zero-point energy for that amount of power.

Its multi terawatt troposphere/ionosphere modifying transmitters use the negative radio spectrum so as not to be detected by conventional equipment. Its energy beams are steered around the world using interdimetional scalar technology.

The HAARP scalar waves are also bounced off chemtrails to provide GPS - don't believe all that GPS satellite bollox. Ever seen a GPS satellite? No, no-one has.

thermion
I think its lost in Jake but nice one.
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2018, 02:12 PM   #5
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post
I think its lost in Jake but nice one.
Thanks. The level of credulity on this forum is frequently breathtaking. Sometimes it's just fun to see who takes the bait.

Last edited by thermion; 24-01-2018 at 02:15 PM.
Old 24-01-2018, 02:57 PM   #6
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbie42 View Post
I have just come back from Iceland and I saw the Northern Lights, on a clear night with good strong activity.

The whole thing reminds me of the Emperor's New Clothes. They were a grey misty shape, slight tinge of green, very slight. The human eye can only see that. What you need is a good camera if you want to see all the gorgeous lights that are shown in pictures. I saw the sky, it was grey mist. I saw the person in front of me's camera, it showed the misty shapes in bright colours, so the picture picked up the lights for sure, the same shapes.

These were a big disappointment, and I can't believe people still say they are beautiful!

So I think the paintings on cave walls are a bit odd - unless they had the technology for seeing things back then!
You appear to have witnessed a not very dramatic display. You need a clear night, preferably no moon and importantly the appropriate solar activity a day or two before (CMEs, M- or X-class flares).
Old 25-01-2018, 07:59 AM   #7
jake_ball

Quote:
You appear to have witnessed a not very dramatic display. You need a clear night, preferably no moon and importantly the appropriate solar activity a day or two before (CMEs, M- or X-class flares).
Have YOU ever seen the Northern Lights ?
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
Old 25-01-2018, 08:11 AM   #8
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Have YOU ever seen the Northern Lights ?
Yes. Southern UK after the major solar storm March 1989. Next question?
Old 25-01-2018, 08:19 AM   #9
jake_ball

Quote:
Yes. Southern UK after the major solar storm March 1989. Next question?
I only have your word for that really. And you are considered by many on here to be a very unreliable witness. So will disregard anything you bring to the table. Thanks though for trying
Old 25-01-2018, 08:33 AM   #10
DebonAir
Premier Subscribers

It certainly is not a new thing
http://www.bivrost.com/history/
Old 25-01-2018, 08:51 AM   #11
oz93666

It's good to question everything ... but the science of the northern lights is well understood ..

Trapped charged solar particles , confined in the van allen belts finally enter the atmosphere , and collide with air , and make light ...

The more active the sun is , the more particles , and more light .This connection has been understood for a long time .

Perhaps HARP may be able to affect the pattern of the lights in a very limited way , but it cannot produce the particles that produce the light.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2018, 09:07 AM   #12
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Quote:
I only have your word for that really. And you are considered by many on here to be a very unreliable witness. So will disregard anything you bring to the table. Thanks though for trying
Then why did You ask? And who are these many people?
Old 25-01-2018, 09:16 AM   #13
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

I think this is an important issue.
Infact I believe most weather is fake and created by haarp.
There is NO proof of hail or snow from before haarp. Also tides was never reported before 1965.
Do You remember the volcano Etna eruption in 78 or 79? That was the first recorded the ones that have claimed to have happened before that are fake news.
Infact before haarp er hardly had any weather in the World. Thats why people could live in huts and always wear shorts.
I know All this because I was born in 76 and I dont believe anything that happened before that.
Old 25-01-2018, 10:32 AM   #14
thermion

Quote:
"Considered by many to be a very unreliable witness". Really? You can look my statement up: March 1989 geomagnetic storm. You do understand what causes these displays don't you?

For the sake of argument, let's pretend my colleagues in HF communications (for which this storm caused chaos) didn't look out of the window, then didn't go into the car park and didn't call me to witness this display. So I didn't see it. Thousands of others did. Does that make any difference?

I doubt you've ever heard of the Carringtion Event, but I suggest you look it up. It was very well documented, with widespread effects on the international telegraph system, and aurora seen as far south as Cuba and North Africa. This was September 1859. Long before HAARP.

I could say many on here believe you to be a fantasist - unable to separate evidence from opinion. But I have no evidence other than your postings...

So while we're here, what else in your world is newly generated, and didn't exist before some random date? Lightning? Earthquakes? The Moon?
Old 25-01-2018, 10:35 AM   #15
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post
I think this is an important issue.
Infact I believe most weather is fake and created by haarp.
There is NO proof of hail or snow from before haarp. Also tides was never reported before 1965.
Do You remember the volcano Etna eruption in 78 or 79? That was the first recorded the ones that have claimed to have happened before that are fake news.
Infact before haarp er hardly had any weather in the World. Thats why people could live in huts and always wear shorts.
I know All this because I was born in 76 and I dont believe anything that happened before that.
Great, but remember Poe's Law. There are people on the DI forum who really don't get parody.
Old 25-01-2018, 10:38 AM   #16
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
[...] The more active the sun is , the more particles , and more light .This connection has been understood for a long time [...]
Apparently not by jake who appears to be quite unable to do basic historical research - including pre-internet books, you know, the things kept in libraries...

Last edited by thermion; 25-01-2018 at 11:40 AM.
Old 25-01-2018, 12:12 PM   #17
supertzar

It's the Inner Sun at the center of the Hollow Earth lighting up atmospheric gasses through the Holes at the Poles.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote