Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 16-10-2016, 03:56 PM   #81
surfsteve
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Trona, California
Posts: 2,055
Likes: 349 (272 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Maybe they HAVE to let him win cos they know that Hillary is about to be jailed ?
I actually think that Trump is controlled opposition, but I would rather HE won than Hillary.
If you are already controlling the world maybe a one world government is a dangerous opportunity for someone else to seize and take control of it. Even god blew the whole thing up when they tried to build a temple in his honor and reach the sky.
__________________
Make David Icke Forum Great Again!
surfsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2016, 12:48 AM   #82
decim
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 16,137
Likes: 2,985 (1,695 Posts)
Default

The Tower of Global will fall.
__________________
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2016, 10:16 AM   #83
sin00
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 1,013
Likes: 1,070 (465 Posts)
Default

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...inancial-crash - an interesting read for sure.

Looks like there's some well written articles out there that also predict that Trump has been chosen by the elites to win the election.

Of course all any of us can do is make predictions and guesses, no way to prove any of this for sure, even if he does win.

Last edited by sin00; 17-10-2016 at 10:32 AM.
Likes: (1)
sin00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2016, 07:08 AM   #84
ritchs
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ultima Thule
Posts: 7,588
Likes: 422 (225 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
THAT is what I would hope for. But I doubt that he will double cross them. But it is POSSIBLE.
I hope he turns out okay, but I fear the worse. The last guy that turned on them got a one way ticket to Dallas
__________________
“Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves."

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Likes: (1)
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2016, 11:37 AM   #85
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Trump publically lambasts the corporate medias unbalanced support for hilary

BREAKING: WHAT TRUMP SAID SECONDS AGO BURNED HILLARY ALIVE WITH NO MSNBC TO PUT OUT THE FLAMES

__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2016, 01:25 PM   #86
synergetic67
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,118
Likes: 345 (266 Posts)
Default

Who Controls Donald Trump?

http://thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/















"The essence of lying is in deception, not in words; a lie may be told by silence, by equivocation, by the accent on a syllable, by a glance of the eye attaching a peculiar significance to a sentence; and all these kinds of lies are worse and baser by many degrees than a lie plainly worded; so that no form of blinded conscience is so far sunk as that which comforts itself for having deceived, because the deception was by gesture or silence, instead of utterance; and, finally, according to Tennyson's deep and trenchant line, a lie which is half a truth is ever the worst of lies." — John Ruskin, "Of Vulgarity," (1887)

“Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add ‘within the limits of the law’, because law is often but the tyrant’s will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.” “No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another, and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him.” ~ Thomas Jefferson to Francis Gilmer, 1816

“Emotions are the lowest form of consciousness. Emotional actions are the most contracted, narrowing, dangerous form of behavior. The romantic poetry and fiction of the last 200 years has quite blinded us to the fact that emotions are an active and harmful form of stupor. Any peasant can tell you that. Beware of emotions. Any child can tell you that. Watch out for the emotional person. He is a lurching lunatic. Emotions are caused by biochemical secretions in the body to serve during the state of acute emergency. An emotional person is a blind, crazed maniac. Emotions are addictive and narcotic and stupefacient. Do not trust anyone who comes on emotional. What are the emotions? In a book entitled Interpersonal Diagnosis of Personality, written when I was a psychologist, I presented classifications of emotions and detailed descriptions of their moderate and extreme manifestations. Emotions are all based on fear. [...] The emotional person cannot think; he cannot perform any effective game action (except in acts of physical aggression and strength). The emotional person is turned off sensually. His body is a churning robot. [...] The only state in which we can learn, harmonize, grow, merge, join, understand is the absence of emotion. This is called bliss or ecstasy, attained through centering the emotions. [...] Conscious love is not an emotion; it is serene merging with yourself, with other people, with other forms of energy. Love cannot exist in an emotional state. [...] The great kick of the mystic experience, the exultant, ecstatic hit, is the sudden relief from emotional pressure. Did you imagine that there could be emotions in heaven? Emotions are closely tied to ego games. Check your emotions at the door to paradise.” ~ Timothy Leary, "The Politics of Ecstasy"

"There are two parts to the human dilemma. One is the belief that the end justifies the means. That push-button philosophy, that deliberate deafness to suffering, has become the monster in the war machine. The other is the betrayal of the human spirit: the assertion of dogma that closes the mind, and turns a nation, a civilization, into a regiment of ghosts--obedient ghosts or tortured ghosts." - Jacob Bronowski.






https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=224648

https://ia801509.us.archive.org/8/it...icles%2012.mp3

https://archive.org/details/@negentropic

Last edited by synergetic67; 22-10-2016 at 01:46 PM.
synergetic67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2016, 01:37 PM   #87
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,647 (2,475 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Trump publically lambasts the corporate medias unbalanced support for hilary

BREAKING: WHAT TRUMP SAID SECONDS AGO BURNED HILLARY ALIVE WITH NO MSNBC TO PUT OUT THE FLAMES

And THAT, friends, is why I think he will go rogue if he is elected. That was no simple roasting of Hillary. He took pot shots everywhere he could.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2016, 01:56 PM   #88
grandmasterp
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The SkegVegas Coast
Posts: 31,797
Likes: 2,580 (1,693 Posts)
Default

Some good one liners there from Trump.
My call remains..
November 8th result.
Trump 52%
Clinton 48%
Likes: (2)
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2016, 03:11 PM   #89
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,844
Likes: 1,734 (1,002 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Trump publically lambasts the corporate medias unbalanced support for hilary

BREAKING: WHAT TRUMP SAID SECONDS AGO BURNED HILLARY ALIVE WITH NO MSNBC TO PUT OUT THE FLAMES

Good but why didn't he say those things in the THREE debates?!
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2016, 03:17 PM   #90
johnnycash
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 384
Likes: 219 (125 Posts)
Default

What worries me, and what I think is ridiculous is the fact that Americans will have to chose between Trump and Hillary, WHY!?

Why is it that the people of America are forced to chose between one and another? How about NEITHER? How about they are both shitty people, money makers, businessmen, power-hungry beasts that should never be allowed for presidency, so how come you're stuck with that choice?

I'd say illusion of political choice at its finest, either that or Americans (the people) are just really dumb... I mean, y'all voted for Bush once... Which the rest of the world thought was kinda preposterous.

Last edited by johnnycash; 22-10-2016 at 03:18 PM.
Likes: (1)
johnnycash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2016, 03:52 PM   #91
grandmasterp
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The SkegVegas Coast
Posts: 31,797
Likes: 2,580 (1,693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnycash View Post
What worries me, and what I think is ridiculous is the fact that Americans will have to chose between Trump and Hillary, WHY!?

Why is it that the people of America are forced to chose between one and another? How about NEITHER? How about they are both shitty people, money makers, businessmen, power-hungry beasts that should never be allowed for presidency, so how come you're stuck with that choice?

I'd say illusion of political choice at its finest, either that or Americans (the people) are just really dumb... I mean, y'all voted for Bush once... Which the rest of the world thought was kinda preposterous.
Why?
Because Trump and Clinton between them won enough votes to remain the only two contenders for POTUS.
Had somebody else won more votes than either then that somebody else would have been there.
Trump and Clinton are where they are because people voted for them to be there- in sufficient numbers.
Pretty straightforward really.
If somebody didn't vote for either and does not want them to be there then that changes nothing.
They remain the 'last two standing' and not liking either, or both; cannot change that fact.
It is the votes of people who show up and vote that are counted. Anybody who never voted - never had a say.
In a democracy the majority binds the collective and the majority of electors who voted wanted either Trump or Clinton. The 'collective' of non-voters always disenfranchise themselves by not voting.
Trump/Clinton is what that majority of voters got cos they are the two people that the majority of voters wanted.
Trump will win BTW.
Hope that helps.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 22-10-2016 at 04:01 PM.
Likes: (1)
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2016, 04:07 PM   #92
ufochick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tulsa Oklahoma metro area, USA
Posts: 10,426
Likes: 207 (107 Posts)
Default

I believe Killary was promised the presidency long ago. Trump was put in against her because the illuminati assumed his big mouth would allienate most Americans and assure a big easy win for Hillary.

Now the big wigs are in a panic, this is not going the way they planned.
__________________
Interactive STO social community for Experiencers.
Private domain and hosting, no gov. or corp. ownership or programs.
Use your real name or remain anonymous.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
Likes: (2)
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2016, 04:12 PM   #93
johnnycash
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 384
Likes: 219 (125 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Why?
Because Trump and Clinton between them won enough votes to remain the only two contenders for POTUS.
Had somebody else won more votes than either then that somebody else would have been there.
Trump and Clinton are where they are because people voted for them to be there- in sufficient numbers.
Pretty straightforward really.
If somebody didn't vote for either and does not want them to be there then that changes nothing.
They remain the 'last two standing' and not liking either, or both; cannot change that fact.
It is the votes of people who show up and vote that are counted. Anybody who never voted - never had a say.
In a democracy the majority binds the collective and the majority of electors who voted wanted either Trump or Clinton. The 'collective' of non-voters always disenfranchise themselves by not voting.
Trump/Clinton is what that majority of voters got cos they are the two people that the majority of voters wanted.
Trump will win BTW.
Hope that helps.
No shit Sherlock, you miss-interpreted my question...

What I mean is, why or how do you (people) allow that to happen?

If the majority of the votes are from the people, the citizens ( that IF the voting system is legit and not total bullshit), then why would they vote on the two worst parties? Is it all corrupted or are people just dumb?

If most of the votes are from the people, I'd say stop letting them vote ffs. Let the world leaders, scientists, doctors w/e decide among them who's the most fitted for presidency. They surely understand and know better than all of us, since the people don't know shit, apparently...

If the votes depended entirely upon the ''true'' world leaders (w/e that means), then Donald Trump wouldn't be allowed to even participate, much less govern the country...
johnnycash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2016, 04:25 PM   #94
grandmasterp
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The SkegVegas Coast
Posts: 31,797
Likes: 2,580 (1,693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnycash View Post
No shit Sherlock, you miss-interpreted my question...

What I mean is, why or how do you (people) allow that to happen?

If the majority of the votes are from the people, the citizens ( that IF the voting system is legit and not total bullshit), then why would they vote on the two worst parties? Is it all corrupted or are people just dumb?

If most of the votes are from the people, I'd say stop letting them vote ffs. Let the world leaders, scientists, doctors w/e decide among them who's the most fitted for presidency. They surely understand and know better than all of us, since the people don't know shit, apparently...

If the votes depended entirely upon the ''true'' world leaders (w/e that means), then Donald Trump wouldn't be allowed to even participate, much less govern the country...
I can see where you are coming from but not sure that you quite understood my reply.
The fact that YOU don't like either candidate doesn't negate the fact that they are the two candidates for POTUS.
Likewise the fact that you don't like the democratic process that made them the two candidates doesn't negate that process.
It's the process that the majority voted to have back in the day and nobody has voted for any changes to it for a while hence it's the one that is used to choose.
That you appear to believe that the voters who voted for Trump or Clinton ' don't know shit' shows a smidgen of contempt both for those voters and also for the democratic process.
That says more about you than it does about the voters who, with respect; you cannot be on personal terms with.
Not ALL of them anyway.
Hence you can't really make such a blanket condemnation whilst expecting to be taken seriously.
Are you perhaps a teenager?

Last edited by grandmasterp; 22-10-2016 at 04:27 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2016, 05:02 PM   #95
johnnycash
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 384
Likes: 219 (125 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
I can see where you are coming from but not sure that you quite understood my reply.
The fact that YOU don't like either candidate doesn't negate the fact that they are the two candidates for POTUS.
Likewise the fact that you don't like the democratic process that made them the two candidates doesn't negate that process.
It's the process that the majority voted to have back in the day and nobody has voted for any changes to it for a while hence it's the one that is used to choose.
That you appear to believe that the voters who voted for Trump or Clinton ' don't know shit' shows a smidgen of contempt both for those voters and also for the democratic process.
That says more about you than it does about the voters who, with respect; you cannot be on personal terms with.
Not ALL of them anyway.
Hence you can't really make such a blanket condemnation whilst expecting to be taken seriously.
Are you perhaps a teenager?
Uhmm, no. And I think I understood your post clearly...

The fact that I don't like neither of those two, is indeed irrelevant, but only because I'm not a citizen of the United States, I don't have a vote on the matter. So I'm sorry but if you're going to point the finger at someone, it seems to me that it's either the citizens of the US, like I said, or those who're ''in charge''...

Quote:
It's the process that the majority voted to have back in the day and nobody has voted for any changes to it for a while hence it's the one that is used to choose.
So, what you're telling me is that apparently everyone had the chance to vote, it was everyone's responsibility to vote for the one who they saw fit to win presidency of the USA, and that Hitlary and Trump are the top candidates because they won the majority of votes?

I think you just made my point man...
johnnycash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2016, 06:01 PM   #96
ufochick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tulsa Oklahoma metro area, USA
Posts: 10,426
Likes: 207 (107 Posts)
Default

The. People don't choose the president. From the primaries the general election the people cast an opinion, those in control do the choosing. The popular vote was ignored in the 2000 election, the electorial college choose Bush over the people's choice of Gore.

Here is an overview of how it works and is rigged. Be sure and scroll all the way down, it looks like the page is done but's not.

https://www.usa.gov/election
__________________
Interactive STO social community for Experiencers.
Private domain and hosting, no gov. or corp. ownership or programs.
Use your real name or remain anonymous.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
Likes: (1)
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2016, 12:52 AM   #97
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Well Hillary rigged the Democratic vote.

But Bernie was really just a sell out anyways.

We have 2 far better candidates in Jill Stein and Gary Johnson, but the MEDIA doesn't get behind them.

You can't do shit without the media and MONEY.

But yes the American public is still to blame for getting behind 2 pieces of shit as options for President.

Nothing has been learned.

I dont know how Americans haven't completely boycotted both the Democratic and Republican parties. Both parties should be obsolete by now, and only third party candidates should even be considered, but the public is too stupid and too used to just going through the motions of "democracy".

Its either red or blue. The script has played itself over how many times ?
The elites are laughing how easily they can sucker people into supporting their rigged game.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 23-10-2016 at 12:54 AM.
Likes: (1)
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2016, 01:01 AM   #98
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,647 (2,475 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Good but why didn't he say those things in the THREE debates?!
Perhaps he thinks the video would go viral on social media without being censored by the MSM. Just guessing.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2016, 09:38 AM   #99
sin00
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 1,013
Likes: 1,070 (465 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
I believe Killary was promised the presidency long ago. Trump was put in against her because the illuminati assumed his big mouth would allienate most Americans and assure a big easy win for Hillary.

Now the big wigs are in a panic, this is not going the way they planned.
I don't believe this. They could have just had Trump drop out when the recent scandals in women were put out. But he has stayed in, trying harder than ever.

Trump will win it because HE is the one they have chosen, not Hillary.
sin00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2016, 09:43 AM   #100
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin00 View Post
I don't believe this. They could have just had Trump drop out when the recent scandals in women were put out. But he has stayed in, trying harder than ever.

Trump will win it because HE is the one they have chosen, not Hillary.
No if trump wins it it is becasue the people have rejected globalism in large numbers just as they did with brexit

they can manipulate the figures of a vote to a certain amount but rigging a landslide would be very difficult but the corporate media push as well as the rothschild support has all been behind hilary

That is not to say that if trump wins those very same forces wouldn't then put all their powers to bare to control trump...they would. This is because they seek to control ALL outcomes

Empire Files: Abby Martin Exposes What Hillary Clinton Really Represents

__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 23-10-2016 at 09:49 AM.
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:04 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.