Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-10-2016, 10:09 PM   #61
roastpotatoes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 4,307
Likes: 5,432 (2,533 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
The bookies said that Brexit was gonna lose.
And Farage won!

roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 10:14 PM   #62
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,647 (2,475 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Why has Hillary been so passive and relaxed in the first two TV debates? You'd expect her to be more active if she really wants to get in the White House.

She looks like she already knows the result beforehand. Maybe she knows the elite will make her the winner?
Isnt that interesting? I thought she was being smug and feeling like she had it in the bag after the first one, and she was rattled after the second. I think we will see both candidates come out in full force next time, just out of pure ego. And unless something earth shattering happens I think Trump will wipe the floor with her. He has found his debating feet.

She has the entire MSM on herr side and the backing of the big corps. She hasnt had to work as hard as he did to get any campaign traction.. I dont think the Wikileaks emails will do much damage to her.

I do think that even if Trump is bought and paid for, he has the kind of temperament to turn on his masters if he becomes POTUS. He wont roll over as easily as she will.

Its been entertaining, if nothing else, but the fate of the planet is at risk so it really is a serious issue.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 10:14 PM   #63
hister67
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Neath, Wales
Posts: 5,506
Likes: 1,277 (853 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
And Farage won!

The smart money charade no doubt
__________________
It has been said that there are three types of people:

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.

Last edited by hister67; 14-10-2016 at 10:15 PM.
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 10:21 PM   #64
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,647 (2,475 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hister67 View Post
The smart money charade no doubt
Millions of ordinary Brits are desperate for a K to pay bills and he can swan around like that in public. Its really very offensive to those who support him but are on the bones of their bums. Did he keep that money or donate it away?
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Likes: (2)
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 10:22 PM   #65
bluefire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Industrial site
Posts: 684
Likes: 373 (237 Posts)
Default

No urm, the mass media is very anti-Trump. It's pro-Clinton all the way.
bluefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 10:30 PM   #66
hister67
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Neath, Wales
Posts: 5,506
Likes: 1,277 (853 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Millions of ordinary Brits are desperate for a K to pay bills and he can swan around like that in public. Its really very offensive to those who support him but are on the bones of their bums. Did he keep that money or donate it away?
It matters not (to them at least, except family)....It's all a scam anyways

And I agree btw
__________________
It has been said that there are three types of people:

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 10:50 PM   #67
zuzu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 523
Likes: 39 (13 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin00 View Post
I'm basing this 'conspiracy theory' of another theory - the idea that Brexit was rigged to win with a highly divided split of near 50/50 for maximum feelings of division. Brexit was demonised highly by the media to be the controversial choice, except all by Murdoch and his paper, who encouraged people to vote for Brexit (elites playing both sides). They focused on trying to divide young vs old and make a point to release charts showing this.

Trump is now the equivalent of Brexit.
The US election is just as farcical as Brexit was. Insults thrown about and personal attacks, that no one cared about policy. By the time it was over nobody really knew what happened.

The reason Brexit was allowed to happen is to shift British politics to align more with the future of American politics and policies.

Rupert Murdoch is behind trump, so is Rudy Guiliani, that speaks enough volumes but so is the Brzezinski family.

Trump will become President of the United States and follow the foreign policy of puppet master Zbigniew Brzezinski, who knows that USA have to avoid conflict with Russia. The strategy in using ISIS to overthrow Assad has failed miserably. This means that the pieces on the chess board need to be moved because the US are already in check.

The mainstream media will portray that Hillary Clinton is winning the election. This is so certain people can make money in positioning their assets. Just like George Soros made millions on Brexit.

Trump winning will look like American politics has gone under a revolution. This is because the United States is literally on the brink of revolution. But it's just a complete smokescreen.

Trump will get into power, spending on US military will astonishingly increase. The US citizens will align in the narrative that the US has to kick ISIS butt, just like they used Al Qaeda and the Taliban. Russia will become a closer ally, but the wars in the middle east will continue. The new target are the Saudis who will be blamed for 9/11 when the time is right, I'm predicting in 4 years time.

The alt-right is a Mossad, CIA, operation. I've said it before on here. They have made it revolutionary to become "conservative". You have to give them credit.

Israel wants to expand, in order for this to happen they know they need a strong Britain and a strong United States.
Likes: (1)
zuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 11:53 PM   #68
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,647 (2,475 Posts)
Default

I still think that Trump will turn on his supporters if he wins.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Likes: (1)
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2016, 10:03 AM   #69
sin00
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 1,013
Likes: 1,070 (465 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Why has Hillary been so passive and relaxed in the first two TV debates? You'd expect her to be more active if she really wants to get in the White House.

She looks like she already knows the result beforehand. Maybe she knows the elite will make her the winner?
Well, we know that if there's an elites conspiracy, she's definitetly in on it. You could look at it another way, she knows Trump is chosen to win and so puts no hope it winning this. She is merely an actor and has nothing to worry about, she knows the outcome.

We'll have a better idea next month. If Trump wins, it makes this much more likely that what I wrote in my forum post is correct.
Likes: (1)
sin00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2016, 10:08 AM   #70
sin00
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 1,013
Likes: 1,070 (465 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Isnt that interesting? I thought she was being smug and feeling like she had it in the bag after the first one, and she was rattled after the second. I think we will see both candidates come out in full force next time, just out of pure ego. And unless something earth shattering happens I think Trump will wipe the floor with her. He has found his debating feet.

She has the entire MSM on herr side and the backing of the big corps. She hasnt had to work as hard as he did to get any campaign traction.. I dont think the Wikileaks emails will do much damage to her.

I do think that even if Trump is bought and paid for, he has the kind of temperament to turn on his masters if he becomes POTUS. He wont roll over as easily as she will.

Its been entertaining, if nothing else, but the fate of the planet is at risk so it really is a serious issue.
Ok, so you assume now that she is so relaxed and smug because she knows she will win. But what if she's so relaxed because she's simply acting? What if next month Trump wins? If Trump wins, it's highly likely that the reason she was so smug and relaxed is because she knows that this is all an act and that Trump is the one who has been chosen to win. If this is acting, of course she will seem smug, she has to keep telling herself as an actor that she holds the moral high ground.

We'll likely know the truth next month. If Trump wins, that's why she was so relaxed - she knew the plan.

The way I see it, the only way Trump wins this if he's part of this grand deception that I think is taking place.

Last edited by sin00; 15-10-2016 at 10:10 AM.
sin00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2016, 11:40 AM   #71
sin00
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 1,013
Likes: 1,070 (465 Posts)
Default

Think about this, if Hillary wins, based on the media narrative so far, we can surely bet that the media will be proclaiming this as a victory for democracy over bigotry, etc.

If Trump wins, the media will be singing a very different song, no doubt one which will be highly divisive.

So let's look at what the elite want. Well, for one, they want to get rid of democracy. If Hillary wins, the mainstream media will show democracy in a positive light. So this makes a Hillary win unlikely.

What else do the elite want? Well they're clearly trying to divide people. A Trump win will ensure maximum division. Women all across not only America, but also here in the UK, will be in hysterics. This makes a Trump win more likely.

These points are assuming the idea that the elites want to demonise democracy and divide people. I believe the reason for their divisive agendas are the natural conclusion of it appearing that democracy doesn't work, because with many groups divided, everyone is going to feel cheated by democracy in some way or another.

Last edited by sin00; 15-10-2016 at 11:50 AM.
Likes: (1)
sin00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2016, 05:28 PM   #72
sin00
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 1,013
Likes: 1,070 (465 Posts)
Default

I posted an analysis of The Express (one of murdoch's papers) in the news section of this forum. I analyzed their coverage of Brexit, Muslim immigrantion, Russia and Vaccination, to see what their stances were on each. I found that The Express kept the MSM narrative with vaccination and Russia but goes fully against it with Brexit and Muslim immigrantion.

I think what I found increases odds greatly that my theory is correct.

Last edited by sin00; 15-10-2016 at 05:32 PM.
sin00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2016, 10:04 PM   #73
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10,021
Likes: 3,174 (1,628 Posts)
Default "election rigged and Hillary should be in jail" - Trump

Quote:
Trump has also amped up his allegations against Clinton over contributions to the Clinton Foundation and her private email system while in the State Department.

"Hillary Clinton should have been prosecuted and gone to jail for what she did," Trump said at a second rally Saturday in Bangor, Maine, again denouncing "a totally rigged election."

As in New Hampshire, Trump followers cheered and chanted "lock her up!"
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...hire/92143964/
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2016, 11:01 PM   #74
roastpotatoes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 4,307
Likes: 5,432 (2,533 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin00 View Post
I posted an analysis of The Express (one of murdoch's papers) in the news section of this forum. I analyzed their coverage of Brexit, Muslim immigrantion, Russia and Vaccination, to see what their stances were on each. I found that The Express kept the MSM narrative with vaccination and Russia but goes fully against it with Brexit and Muslim immigrantion.

I think what I found increases odds greatly that my theory is correct.
The Express in the United Kingdom is owned by Richard Desmond, not Murdoch.

Richard Desmond with the crook Philip Green.

Likes: (1)
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2016, 11:09 PM   #75
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,647 (2,475 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin00 View Post
Ok, so you assume now that she is so relaxed and smug because she knows she will win. But what if she's so relaxed because she's simply acting? What if next month Trump wins? If Trump wins, it's highly likely that the reason she was so smug and relaxed is because she knows that this is all an act and that Trump is the one who has been chosen to win. If this is acting, of course she will seem smug, she has to keep telling herself as an actor that she holds the moral high ground.

We'll likely know the truth next month. If Trump wins, that's why she was so relaxed - she knew the plan.

The way I see it, the only way Trump wins this if he's part of this grand deception that I think is taking place.
Iagree that if he wins it will be because the hidden hand decreed it BUT I still think he will doubecross them and drive bus his own way. He is too egocentric to do it any other wauy. Let them think he will play along and then turn like an attack dog against them. Hes already shown his hand by outing them yesterday. Killary has never done that. Being ruthless in business is somewhat different from being ruthless in politics. He is a lot tougher negotiator than she is. She will skulk around in the shadows, he is in your face. Very dangerous.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Likes: (1)
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2016, 11:11 PM   #76
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10,021
Likes: 3,174 (1,628 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Iagree that if he wins it will be because the hidden hand decreed it BUT I still think he will doubecross them and drive bus his own way. He is too egocentric to do it any other wauy. Let them think he will play along and then turn like an attack dog against them. Hes already shown his hand by outing them yesterday. Killary has never done that. Being ruthless in business is somewhat different from being ruthless in politics. He is a lot tougher negotiator than she is. She will skulk around in the shadows, he is in your face. Very dangerous.
THAT is what I would hope for. But I doubt that he will double cross them. But it is POSSIBLE.
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2016, 02:01 AM   #77
decim
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 16,137
Likes: 2,985 (1,695 Posts)
Talking

Richard Desmond, the 'Ex ' Pornographer.

Another Hindu Machiavellian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
The Express in the United Kingdom is owned by Richard Desmond, not Murdoch.

Richard Desmond with the crook Philip Green.

__________________
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.

Last edited by decim; 16-10-2016 at 02:01 AM.
Likes: (1)
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2016, 03:35 PM   #78
surfsteve
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Trona, California
Posts: 2,055
Likes: 349 (272 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Iagree that if he wins it will be because the hidden hand decreed it BUT I still think he will doubecross them and drive bus his own way. He is too egocentric to do it any other wauy. Let them think he will play along and then turn like an attack dog against them. Hes already shown his hand by outing them yesterday. Killary has never done that. Being ruthless in business is somewhat different from being ruthless in politics. He is a lot tougher negotiator than she is. She will skulk around in the shadows, he is in your face. Very dangerous.
I agree that if Trump was chosen or will be allowed to win it is because the elites have given their consent. But why? I see a very similar situation when Reagan became president. Not since JFK had we had a genuine leader. He was killed and replaced by crooked Johnson who was replaced by even crookeder Nixon. They had hoped things would be better under Carter but he was the worst and weakest president they'd ever seen. People were furious and ready to revolt because the government was so crooked. Along came Reagan who was a breath of fresh air. He was an actor not a politician and not part of the establishment. Yet not that much really changed under him.

Today we have much of the same situation only worse. Bush Sr. Was crooked. Clinton the Mr. totally sold us out and Bush Jr. was a total joke, weaker and worse than Carter. We were falsely promised change but got instead 8 years of total corruption. The wild pack of dogs would like nothing better than to have the most corrupt candidate ever to do their bidding but if there is indeed a shadow government in charge surely they realize if they allow it to happen the shit is totally going to hit the fan. Why risk blowing up the planet for a few measly extra dollars when Trump has already promised to rebuild the military better than before? Just maybe they are content to have that and curious to see what they can skim off the top of all his other crazy ideas. Or just maybe they aren't god and don't have as much control as everyone is giving them credit for.
__________________
Make David Icke Forum Great Again!
surfsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2016, 03:45 PM   #79
surfsteve
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Trona, California
Posts: 2,055
Likes: 349 (272 Posts)
Default

Maybe the shadow government doesn't care what happens as long as they can make a buck off of it. Maybe they are just going to sit back and be entertained. Maybe they are as curious as we are to see what happens in this total freak show.
__________________
Make David Icke Forum Great Again!
surfsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2016, 03:48 PM   #80
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10,021
Likes: 3,174 (1,628 Posts)
Default

Maybe they HAVE to let him win cos they know that Hillary is about to be jailed ?
I actually think that Trump is controlled opposition, but I would rather HE won than Hillary.
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 16-10-2016 at 03:49 PM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:11 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.