Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 02-10-2016, 03:46 PM   #1
grandmasterp
Banned

Default Nigel Farage coaching Donald Trump

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...p-debates.html

UKIP's Nigel Farage is a great public speaker and good-humoured debater.
Mail online reports today that Nigel is currently over in the USA and coaching The Donald in debating skills.
Will it work I wonder?
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 04:08 PM   #2
ramirez

No, the Americans don't really know who he is, besides, Trump is going to hand the election to Clinton I think, as I did not know Trumps daughter is best friends with Clintons.
So his whole campaign is in tatters unless he starts to attack Clinton, maybe Farrage is giving him lessons but there are people far better than Farrage who The Donald could employ.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 04:10 PM   #3
truth seeker 09

Surprising.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 04:13 PM   #4
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramirez View Post
No, the Americans don't really know who he is, besides, Trump is going to hand the election to Clinton I think, as I did not know Trumps daughter is best friends with Clintons.
So his whole campaign is in tatters unless he starts to attack Clinton, maybe Farrage is giving him lessons but there are people far better than Farrage who The Donald could employ.
Farage is a pretty good public speaker though.
People warm to him and maybe Trump needs a bit of that in his delivery.
Farage spoke at a Trump rally a couple of weeks back and got a great reception.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 04:19 PM   #5
ramirez

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Farage is a pretty good public speaker though.
People warm to him and maybe Trump needs a bit of that in his delivery.
Farage spoke at a Trump rally a couple of weeks back and got a great reception.
Yeah I saw tha none of them really knew who he was, but he got the crowd going as he slagged off Clinton..

Plus it looks Masonic the way they shook hands and the pat on the shoulder is another sign.

But Farrage defo works well with the British public and is a decent orator. The way he tore the EU a new one was good, so he is sharp witted. Thing is the Americans do not do irony, which is one of Nigel's hallmarks.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though

Last edited by ramirez; 02-10-2016 at 04:19 PM.
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 01:31 AM   #6
decim

Nigel is a ninja master when it comes to the English lexicon, with the upgrade of being a shifu at public speaking.

Build that wall Donald, build it high, build it long, build it good, real good.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.

Last edited by decim; 03-10-2016 at 02:18 AM.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 02:41 AM   #7
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Farage has that light-hearted indefinable something that makes you want to hear what he has to say - good or bad, even when he is fully arced up.

Trump lacks that. He is too blunt and pragmatic. His vibration is too heavy somehow.

Farage will have his work cut out for him.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 03:47 AM   #8
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...p-debates.html

UKIP's Nigel Farage is a great public speaker and good-humoured debater.
Mail online reports today that Nigel is currently over in the USA and coaching The Donald in debating skills.
Will it work I wonder?
Its Not true, Farage tweeted he is in the UK ,but its from the Daily Fail ..
Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Don Miguel Ruiz
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 12:48 PM   #9
madbomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Farage has that light-hearted indefinable something that makes you want to hear what he has to say - good or bad, even when he is fully arced up.

Trump lacks that. He is too blunt and pragmatic. His vibration is too heavy somehow.

Farage will have his work cut out for him.
You can imagine the howls from the Clinton supporters though if Trump imported an infamous British racist/homophobe/islamophobe/bigot (delete as appropriate) to help him out.