Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 13-10-2016, 04:06 PM   #1
sin00

Default I am starting to feel that Trump is going to win (elites planned it)

I'm basing this 'conspiracy theory' of another theory - the idea that Brexit was rigged to win with a highly divided split of near 50/50 for maximum feelings of division. Brexit was demonised highly by the media to be the controversial choice, except all by Murdoch and his paper, who encouraged people to vote for Brexit (elites playing both sides). They focused on trying to divide young vs old and make a point to release charts showing this.

Trump is now the equivalent of Brexit, a highly controversial choice. He has been highly demonised, especially in the views of women. Oh look, what a coincidence, his opponent is the would be first ever female president - just to create extra angst among women when Trump wins. And in case that's not enough, leak some videos that Trump himself helped them precord where he says 'bad stuff' about women, without it being so bad that it would guarantee the end of his presidency (because they need him to win and it is rigged that he will) with a narrow victory.

I think Trump and Hilary are working together to create a huge division among people and Trump is the planned victor. Just as Brexit was planned.

Again, just a theory. But I'm starting to feel quite strongly about this now. David Icke has a similar view that they are working together.

Why would they do this? I feel that it is all a plot to demonise western democracy. They are completely demonising the idea of letting the masses have a say, forever. Brexit was to demonise direct democracy, (that's what a referendum is) and the Trump/Clinton election is to demonise representative democracy. It can hardly be considered a coincidence that these two near identical scenarios are playing out at the same time, covering both types of democracy.

Last edited by sin00; 13-10-2016 at 04:13 PM.
sin00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2016, 04:31 PM   #2
grandmasterp
Banned

Brexit wasn't rigged.
Check out Cameron's face when he resigned the day after.
Brexit showed what the majority of us wanted, and we won.

Trump has a better chance of winning now that Nigel Farage is coaching him.
Like Reagan did, Trump could well surprise his present detractors if he becomes POTUS.
Mrs Clinton is not to be trusted at all.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2016, 04:42 PM   #3
Rogue

Trump will win. The Simpsons predicted it
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2016, 04:51 PM   #4
whiterain

Could well be spot on with this. Clearly just divide and rule tactics at play again. They started a race war with Obama and now trying to push men and women apart. South park has a great episode on this all recently.

Demonising the idea of democracy would certainly be a big part of their idea to push us into their wet dream of a post democratic age. Just the amount of seemingly intelligent people around me who are still in support of the idea of being run by an unelected EU is one of the most depressing things in recent years. It shows how deep the brainwashing is. All these people would claim to support democracy yet have little to no idea of what they are actually backing.
Old 13-10-2016, 04:58 PM   #5
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Brexit wasn't rigged.
Check out Cameron's face when he resigned the day after.
Brexit showed what the majority of us wanted, and we won.

Trump has a better chance of winning now that Nigel Farage is coaching him.
Like Reagan did, Trump could well surprise his present detractors if he becomes POTUS.
Mrs Clinton is not to be trusted at all.
You act as if David Cameron is the top dog or something. Who cares about what Camerons face looked like. Cameron is no more than a lackey, just like all political figures.

You won't see the faces of those who actually matter. Those who really run shit.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2016, 05:02 PM   #6
vancity eagle
Banned

I don't know who will win, it could go either way tbh , what I do know is that both sides are controlled and that this election is designed to further polarize the American public.

Polarization is the clear intent.

Young vs old
Black vs white
Man vs woman
Conservative vs Liberal
North vs South
Rural vs urban
Christian vs Muslim

Last edited by vancity eagle; 13-10-2016 at 05:02 PM.
Old 13-10-2016, 05:05 PM   #7
porridge
Banned

I couldnt give a toss, its lamestream ponyturd, The corporations win & the people lose everytime.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2016, 05:19 PM   #8
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
I couldnt give a toss, its lamestream ponyturd, The corporations win & the people lose everytime.
Zionism and the Jewish elite win with either candidate. I would imagine they prefer Clinton, but Trump will do.

Listen to Clinton's and Trump's speeches to AIPAC. Both of them grovelling. Clinton saying "we" are going to take "our" relationship with Israel to the next level. God forbid what that is. Trump saying he will move the American Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem ... talk about causing even more confrontation.

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 13-10-2016 at 05:59 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2016, 05:28 PM   #9
gremlin

Hilary Clinton will win it.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2016, 05:36 PM   #10
knightofalbion

Yes, Hillary Clinton will win. One look at the demographics of America and the ever-lengthening list of groups Mr Trump has offended will tell you that.

You'd think with 330 million people they could have found two candidates with more stature and integrity to field than Mrs C and Mr T ...
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2016, 05:40 PM   #11
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
You're probably Right. Goldman Sachs, (Rothschild Mark 2) won't allow its senior executives to donate to the Trump campaign.

Why Goldman Sachs staff can donate to Hillary Clinton but not Donald Trump

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/gol...09-07-91031857

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 13-10-2016 at 05:40 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2016, 05:41 PM   #12
jake_ball

Hillary's position seems to be untenable.

Trump is more electable.

But if the ptb want Crooked Hillary to win, then she will win, by hook or by crook.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2016, 05:47 PM   #13
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post
Yes, Hillary Clinton will win. One look at the demographics of America and the ever-lengthening list of groups Mr Trump has offended will tell you that.

You'd think with 330 million people they could have found two candidates with more stature and integrity to field than Mrs C and Mr T ...
Absolutely.

Like I said earlier I think Trump was an experiment, to see if America would embrace a far right fascist candidate.

If the polls are to be believed then America overall does not want such a candidate.

You cannot marginalize so many groups and expect to win. Playing to your fanatical fringe base does not help you in a general election.

That's the real reason so many Republicans didn't want Trump, because they understood that u need restraint, diplomacy, and to keep up certain illusions. They saw him as too flawed to win over a more multicultural America.

The only way for Trump to win is a massive false flag terror operation, so far it isn't comming. But if he doesn't win believe me they will be back in 4 years to push even further a fascist candidate, maybe even Trump again or someone else. The fake revolution has already begun with this election cycle whether Trump wins or loses.
Old 13-10-2016, 05:49 PM   #14
surfer12

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
I think you're probably right!
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2016, 06:45 PM   #15
anon andon

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post

You put the abbreviation for United Nations between Mrs C and Mr T and that's what you get plural!
anon andon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2016, 06:50 PM   #16
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
I don't know who will win, it could go either way tbh , what I do know is that both sides are controlled and that this election is designed to further polarize the American public.

Polarization is the clear intent.

Young vs old
Black vs white
Man vs woman
Conservative vs Liberal
North vs South
Rural vs urban
Christian vs Muslim
all these polarisations are destructive and are tearing the fabric of society apart to lead to the ordo ab chao chaos that the NWO freemasonic el-ite will then offer their pre-prepared solution to: totalitarian, centralised government

but the polarisation that is concerning me the most at the moment is US v's russia as that's the one where the results aren't just riots or bust ups but a nuclear war

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-10-2016 at 06:54 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2016, 06:57 PM   #17
surfsteve

Just look at how poorly she did on the 2nd debate. The only reason she's still bothering even running is because the media and people running our country are totally crooked. I don't know anybody that says they actually plan on voting for Hillary. How could she even still be in the race? If she wins it wont be because the people actually voted for her. Can anybody actually say they would still vote for her after seeing this?

Old 13-10-2016, 07:01 PM   #18
iamawaveofthesea

And yet, all across US corporate media, neocons, neoliberalcons and their shills continue to huff and puff. “Syraq” is already a de facto, indirect, mini-World War, pitting NATO and the GCC against the “4+1” (Russia, Syria, Iran, Iraq, plus Hezbollah), and China (and that makes it a NATO-GCC proxy war against the top two BRICS/SCO members).

Wallowing in the campaign mudslinging-fest, the Clinton (Cash) Machine accuses WikiLeaks of being “a propaganda arm of the Russian government” in favor of their “pet candidate, Trump”, as Hillary’s campaign manager John Podesta blames the “criminal hack” of his emails on Russia and denounces Trump’s “bromance” with Putin. Neo-McCarthyism is the (hysterical) rule; virtually the whole US establishment considers Trump’s conciliatory approach to Putin and Russia as treason by a Trojan Horse.
https://www.rt.com/op-edge/362656-tr...d-war-nuclear/
Old 13-10-2016, 07:34 PM   #19
jupiter12

What a great choice of ,,,, 2! well it's 50/50! one is gonna be the next President!

Hillary

Or Donald

The mega rich billionaire or the bloodline!
They both bat for the same team (imo). The Illuminati Satanic bloodline which is desperate for its NWO of total control.
Every day their plans increasingly move in to choke humanity into submission.
Drip drip drip, slowly slowly. They wanna get everyone microchipped for ultimate control! Rome wasn't built in a day!
The media just keeps the masses drowned in the hypoxic illusion of democratic choice when it's just high powered social engineering.
Old 13-10-2016, 08:01 PM   #20
alfredo79

I think there is in act a battle among enviroments of army, intelligence services, high finance, industry, masoneries in US. Pigs VS pigs, clear!
Games are open yet and we are going to see new powerful surprises. 3 weeks and some day to elections, but there are new scandals, new incidents, new low hits to come. At the end Trump gets the success.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote